Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (119989 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Ikpongiton: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
see this girl.You are eating yam,which may also include pounded yam and you think your are suffering.do you know the cost of one tuber of yam.because you are not the one buying it.ingrate .

3 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by sharpwriter(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
What he did was all shades of wrong. I don't care if you don't say it, but I know you know. Like I started before, she was too daft to have fallen for his lies.

You just dey make me laugh. You get energy sef. These guys are just teasing you. Everyone knows how to treat a visitor. There are guys who welcome girls in their friend's apartment for the time being because the place is more presentable than theirs. This one na just I no send guy. Those quoting you against your belief are just spiting you to frustrate you. Rest Biko.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by tbliss22(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
popcykaylah:
See her useless English self .. safe contained .. grin thief she think say she don jam mungun..she go treck Abuja or better still follow trailer or tanker

grin grin grin she fit follow fuel tanker go back na grin grin grin

Las las she go reach ABJ and if she burn she go reach Hell sharp sharp grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
AK6464:
You need transport fare not advice
that is the advice in cash. Uncle Ben understand.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by KingMicky3286: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
dainformant:
A lady who thought she was coming to Lagos to have fun, has revealed her surprise after she claimed she was deceived by a guy she met online. According to her, she met a guy online and decided to visit him in Lagos not knowing he stays in a one room apartment in Ogun state.

Below are her words according to relationship expert Ben who shared the update. ;

This guy lied to me about staying in Ikeja, Lagos but Ben he stays in Ogun state in one small room, he even cooks inside the one room, everywhere is just smelling, even my room in Abuja is bigger and neater than this. Now I told him I want to go back but he refused to give me transport saying he is broke he doesn't have money.

Since I came, I have been eating yam for the past 3 days now only yam and the yam has finished. Please I need help and advice please. I'm in Sango Bridge sugar, I'm really tired of staying, I want to go back home please I need advice.

He said he stays in safe contain in Ikeja. I have never been to Lagos before, it was my first time. I didn't even know I'm in Ogun state until people started saying I'm in Ogun not Lagos. I thought I'm coming to lag to have fun after all he promised me ooooo. I didn't know I'm coming to suffer"...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/lady-travels-from-abuja-to-lagos-to-have-fun-with-a-guy-then-this-happens-photos.html
Jisos is Lord... shocked

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by agarawu23(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Smh

I wish I can believe the lies.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by biacan(f): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
once again, shut up! Who needs a girl from cyberspace? Pvccy is the cheapest thing in this age. Girls full ground yakata! Go sit ur ass down and stop defending broke asses forming big chicks
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Robynwelo1(f): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
DuchessLily:
U be mumu ooo. U are wrong in so many ways.. 1. With all these killings and rituals going on everywhere u went to visit a total stranger in a place u have never been to b4.
2. U even went without money!! Money to feed and transport back to base (Wait! Where are u based sef??) Abuja !!!!�� shocked
3. U no even WOKE sef, for u to think that u are in Lagos, when in ogun. How can u travel to another place as an adult that u already are and think its lagos? na private jet/car take u there? From where u were coming which bus destination did u enter Wherever it is u reside, if u go to motor park and say its Lagos u are going to, na Lagos bus, u go enter. Abeg u need sense ooo, if not u go eat that yam there tire and the guy go use u do money, since he is poor or u go just stay there dey born twins dey go, courtesy of too much yam in ur system. Mtsswweee.
Happy new yam festival eehh... No be only #SafeContain, capital mumu

Where my uncle stays in Lagos, if you cross road you are in Ogun state. it's close to Ojodu berger. She definitely boarded a bus to Lagos and then to where she was going.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by akinszz: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lordofthewest:
My guy wan use yam finish her.. Lmao
what is bad eating yam grin
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Bizibi(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
She's not fake. Nothing points to that fact, but may be broke. She didn't have money on her and had none in her bank account but the guy on the other hand lied all through. From where he lives and I'm sure about his entire life too. You should be the one calling a spade a spade 'cause I'm doing that.

This here is wickedness. It would have been a different case if he had said he didn't have money and she came willingly.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Bizibi(m): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
She's not fake. Nothing points to that fact, but may be broke. She didn't have money on her and had none in her bank account but the guy on the other hand lied all through. From where he lives and I'm sure about his entire life too. You should be the one calling a spade a spade 'cause I'm doing that.

This here is wickedness. It would have been a different case if he had said he didn't have money and she came willingly.
she is fake and the guy is stupid fr deceiving her.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Sagay212: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
LMAO!...You wan come enjoy the bobo money all the way from Abuja...you get money to travel to lagos but you nor get to go back....lol..manage the one bedroom like that....

BUT YOU NOR TELL US WHETHER THE GUY GIVE YOU CORRECT NACKING OR NOT?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by lielbree: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
abeg shut up there! The girl is also fake. She wants a big boy when she is even poorer than a church rat. This is what u girls deserve

Abeg shut your trap! You boys of this generation have no shame! I thank God I'm married!

My husband will teach my son's how to properly woe a woman. Dose it take money to be clean and honest??

This guy is a stinking pig and lying devil!
My only critic of the girl is not having tfare back to her base cos that should have been the immediate thing to do upon reaching this shìthole of a house!

This is why girls who are students or don't have a means of living shouldn't date!
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by MissRaine69(f): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
No sympathy
She thought she had hit the jackpot besides there is an important question that requires an answer. Despite all this did he deliver on the promise of fun or not?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by oruma19: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
The painful part be say na those kain guys de get giant dick and he go don Bleep dis girl dieeeee....ahahahahaha. Naija no go kii person..lolz

3 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by abbasajao(m): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
I still dey reason this matter oo. Some girls no dey fear at all? What if something happen on the road. Your only story go be I'm going lagos to meet a stranger. Sai
And the broke guy for don lamba the girl back to back.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by niyot124: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
kenex4ever:
That girl should better start trekking home before d guy
comes from work else he changes his mind and [/b]mine her skull over night[b].

This is supposed to be tribalistic right?
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by MissRaine69(f): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
Sagay212:
LMAO!...You wan come enjoy the bobo money all the way from Abuja...you get money to travel to lagos but you nor get to go back....lol..manage the one bedroom like that....

BUT YOU NOR TELL US WHETHER THE GUY GIVE YOU CORRECT NACKING OR NOT?

This is what’s pertinent .....I agree with you!
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by udoka55555: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
that's why I don't envy anybody no Facebook. they will snap in any good spot they see on the street and post...
most times the house is not even in their street..

they travel so far just to take pictures..
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by akinszz: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
Michelle55:
grin laugh wan kee me for here oh.. this girl stupidity is raised to power 2. mumu geh, you wan go chop where you no work... serves you right biko. BTW dude is truly dirty if that's how his room is, staying in one room apartment isn't a crime nor a disease but being dirty is.. yuck!!
forget any girl fit fall for dat scam... who go see opportunity wey no go grab am...
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by biacan(f): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
showafrica:
So someone can actually go to from state to state with last card. Women get mind ooo, so her plan was if to say the guy hold money she go abandon Abuja wash her pant for Ikeja hang am.
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by zicoraads: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
pocohantas:
She doesn't have Tfare, but she is forming Abuja big girl?
This is a case of, cunny man die...cunny man bury am.

She should be lucky the guy is still feeding her.
Yam is pretty expensive this season.

Make them try arrange the room small. If you can't manage a small space, you most likely won't handle a big one any better.
People should quit the fake life, it's all vanity.
I just knew your comment must be on this thread. grin cheesy

Yam is actually pretty expensive. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by demobaba1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Check her grammatical blunder 'safe contain'. What are u eating in ur so called Abuja ? If u check properly maybe she resides in Nassarawa or Niger state.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Rejoice5000(f): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
Foolish small brain,one room apartment and so what? Even vex money u no carry go.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by chimelami(f): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]lol winklol
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by okwabayi(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
Although the story is very funny it is obviously fake.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by sharpwriter(m): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
DuchessLily:
go just stay there dey born twins dey go, courtesy of too much yam in ur system. Mtsswweee.
Happy new yam festival eehh... No be only #SafeContain, capital mumu

Hahahaha... yam dey form twins ba?
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by seguno2: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
Olalan:
Dumb girl she's so foolish as to not have money to transport her self back to her base. Most likely she had a plan on how to spend the Bobo money very well not knowing she's been scammed.

In the same way that Buhari and APC scammed us
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by tragergeorge(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
This is why girls don't take you lot seriously on cyberspace. How did you arrive at the girl is fake? Did they have an agreement that he would pay her to and fro tp? You don't invite someone to leave her state of residence to yours when you know you're not capable of taking care of her tp and feeding for the time agreed upon. This isn't being smart on the guy's part but wickedness. Quite this your gender BS and be objective. So the guy isn't fake abi? Mumu!
had they guy said he's not gonna give her transport back?is the guy not taking care of her the best way he can(yam) at least she even said the guy went to work, so when e gets back dem go cruize na...if she no de okay with d guy fun right now make she go na,e easy for her na she de Ogun de eat yam for 3 days
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Ikpongiton: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
This is why girls don't take you lot seriously on cyberspace. How did you arrive at the girl is fake? Did they have an agreement that he would pay her to and fro tp? You don't invite someone to leave her state of residence to yours when you know you're not capable of taking care of her tp and feeding for the time agreed upon. This isn't being smart on the guy's part but wickedness. Quite this your gender BS and be objective. So the guy isn't fake abi? Mumu!
that guy is good guy.he has been feeding her with yam which is a delicacy and probably waiting for month end for his salary.but the ungrateful girl was looking for something bigger.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Ikpongiton: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.