Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (119923 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by AHCB: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
abi o! The guy is even feeding her. Is it not obvious she cant even feed herself? Yet she is complaining
don't mind the yeye girl. Mental and material poverty is what is disturbing her. Her type are the ones you see everyday, travelling from state to state just to meet different men, to top it all up, they expect you to treat them with respect not minding the fact that you're spending your hard earn cash on them.

I've long come to the conclusion to always do away with poverty beaten cretins like this said girl. All that work for them is their vagina. So how is her type different from a prostitute? She isn't going to tell me the guy hasn't been fvcking her on the go. grin

8 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by HardMirror(m): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
Sparkle777:
Chai, wat happened to vex money?? Now ladies, when going to a new place or guy. Always have extra cash and friends around. Never go on a date without vex money.
vex money? Sluts even have a term for the escape money when parole goes south. Sluts everywhere!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
AHCB:
what's wicked here? Remember what they say about if you want to catch a thief, you think like a thief? This is the clearest instance. She can cry me a river for all I care.

Girls like her are the ones we see allover social media, flaunting what's not their's and what they can never dream of getting. If she didn't have any cash, can't she call an uncle, friend, aunt or family member? Yet she stayed and ate the guy's yam. Whether she likes it or not, the guy has been feeding her since she came to his house. She should leave if she doesn't like it and stop complaining.
Like seriously? You call fooling someone to this point being cleaver? It's not your fault, the girl is the daft type 'cause I can't fall to those lies.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by RoyalBlak007: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
The girl seems fake too..

For staying 3days in the house....? Oh please!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by HardMirror(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
AHCB:
don't mind the yeye girl. Mental and material poverty is what is disturbing her. Her type are the ones you see everyday, travelling from state to state just to meet different men, to top it all up, they expect you to treat them with respect not minding the fact that you're spending your hard earn cash on them.

I've long come to the conclusion to always do away with poverty beaten cretins like this said girl. All that work for them is their vagina. So how is her type different from a prostitute? She isn't going to tell me the guy hasn't been fvcking her on the go. grin
lot of respect for the guy. He even has to go out and hustle out their next meal, while she stays at home doing nothing. I dont blame her, i blame the guy feeding her with his hard earned money.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by AHCB: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
Like seriously? You call fooling someone to this point being cleaver? It's not your fault, the girl is the daft type 'cause I can't fall to those lies.
exactly my point. So why are you blaming the guy? He gambled and he won. Simple.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
glad you did not deny that you hop on d!cks. Of cos you only hop on erect d!cks.
You're boring me.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by HardMirror(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
we know u are a pro. Been in the business since ur junior sec schl days. Just read what you keep posting. All shows you do this regularly, travelling to meet men. You sabi all the vetting strategy, only thing annoying you is that the girl does not have the experience you have

20 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by AHCB: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
lot of respect for the guy. He even has to go out and hustle out their next meal, while she stays at home doing nothing. I dont blame her, i blame the guy feeding her with his hard earned money.
what can a hard working man do, bro. I won't be surprise the reason why the guy is even hustling to feed her is cos she's a good lay. grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by gonkin(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
Na God catch u. I hope you get bedbugs. You're lucky he's not a Ritualist. All these girls sef. So dumb.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by HardMirror(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
AHCB:
what can a hard working man do, bro. I won't be surprise the reason why the guy is even hustling to feed her is cos she's a good lay. grin
dumb girls are good lays. Who needs intelligence in bed? The dumber the sweeter cos she wont object to any experiment he wants to try on her

6 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
we know u are a pro. Been in the business since ur junior sec schl days. Just read what you keep posting. All shows you do this regularly, travelling to meet men. You sabi all the vetting strategy, only thing annoying you is that the girl does not have the experience you have
Seems you know me too well. What did you read that I posted? grin Quit making up things in your head in order to sound smart 'cause you're not. Have I met your father before?

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by jumiasalesguy3: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
Well as long as people of your kind exist, guys like this will be in excess to balance the equation. If you hear the guy's version of this story, you may be surprised she is adding spice to it.
kimbraa:
You lot don't surprise me. So you'd invite me to your State of residence, and I would be the one to pay my to and fro tp, for what? Where you told that lack of sex kills?

From her narrative, the guy invited her and with what he had put forward as his personality, he must have as well said money isn't the issue. I blame the girl for honouring his invite, not this 'Because I'm a guy, then the guy does no wrong' mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Martin0(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
I dislike it when guys aren't true to themselves. No matter your condition, there's always a woman that'll like you the way you are instead of forming what you're not. The lady on the other hand isn't smart one bit. What's the relationship between Lagos and Ogun State? Couldn't she have asked questions that she didn't know she was heading to Ogun State until she was there? So not knowing Lagos State geography is an excuse for finding yourself in another State? Anway, beg your friends and family for tp. The guy is a pig sef and clearly, there was no relationship formed but sex trade.

mmhmmmmm leav matter for Matthias ooogrin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
AHCB:
exactly my point. So why are you blaming the guy? He gambled and he won. Simple.
What he did was all shades of wrong. I don't care if you don't say it, but I know you know. Like I started before, she was too daft to have fallen for his lies.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by HardMirror(m): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
Seems you know me too well. What did you read that I posted? grin Quit making up things in your head in order to sound smart 'cause you're not. Have I met your father before?
are you trying to clarify if i have patronised you before? Sorry i dont think myself or my dad wld be interested in your royal ugliness. Only guys like the one this lady met can patronise your type. Now quit mentioning me cos i have no interest in sluts

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by lilmax(m): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
This is why girls don't take you lot seriously on cyberspace. How did you arrive at the girl is fake? Did they have an agreement that he would pay her to and fro tp? You don't invite someone to leave her state of residence to yours when you know you're not capable of taking care of her tp and feeding for the time agreed upon. This isn't being smart on the guy's part but wickedness. Quite this your gender BS and be objective. So the guy isn't fake abi? Mumu!
how a post can contain 100% stupidity Beats me

I don't really need to meet you to know you, with this statement, you just proved you are no different from her grin

@topic.....when I advice guys to have money, not necessarily to spend on women but to make your life better

tbh that's not a good sight to look at,anyways they deserve each other

11 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by AHCB: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
dumb girls are good lays. Who needs intelligence in bed? The dumber the sweeter cos she wont object to any experiment he wants to try on her
dude.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by AHCB: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
What he did was all shades of wrong. I don't care if you don't say it, but I know you know. Like I started before, she was too daft to have fallen for his lies.
bla bla bla.

Now playing...

6 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by HardMirror(m): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
AHCB:
dude.
naso grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by AHCB: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
Twoclans. I must say, love your dp. Brings back memories, yeah? wink

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
are you trying to clarify if i have patronised you before? Sorry i dont think myself or my dad wld be interested in your royal ugliness. Only guys like the one this lady met can patronise your type. Now quit mentioning me cos i have no interest in sluts
People like you are living in worse conditions than this guy. At least, he's got a house and a job. I can't say same for you. Keep reading things about me in your rat hole of a house. grin And hey! If I were a whòre, neither you nor your father could patronise me. Quit blowing your trumpet! You're not worth anything.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by HardMirror(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
People like you are living in worse conditions than this guy. At least, he's got a house and a job. I can't say same for you. Keep reading things about me in your rat hole of a house. grin And hey! If I were a whòre, neither you nor your father could patronise me. Quit blowing your trumpet! You're not worth anything.
i have nothing to prove to you. Keep whoring yourself. Read all replies you have gotten so far, everyone sees you for what you are. Last time i wld reply you.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
lilmax:
how a post can contain 100% stupidity Beats me

I don't really need to meet you to know you, with this statement, you just proved you are no different from her grin

@topic.....when I advice guys to have money, not necessarily to spend on women but to make your life better

tbh that's not a good sight to look at,anyways they deserve each other
C'mon gerrarahia! Does it look like I want to meet you? Broke things everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by cvibe2: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
i have nothing to prove to you. Keep whoring yourself. Read all replies you have gotten so far, everyone sees you for what you are. Last time i wld reply you.
Those replies are as worthless as your life. grin

If condemning that your partner in crime makes me the girl's like then I would gladly embrace that here. Fools that allow gender cloud their sense of reasoning cognitively.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by lilmax(m): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
C'mon gerrarahia! Does it look like I want to meet you? Broke things everywhere!
you are not a logical person , that's the second Bleep.ed up thing about you grin according to your "broke line"

secondly I didn't ask to meet you, I just figured from the post I quoted you need a guy to take care and give you money

who's broke now? grin

are you this dumb or it happens every Saturday?

15 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nightmareo07: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..
Na so u Dey do.?
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
lilmax:
you are not a logical person , that's the second Bleep.ed up thing about you grin according to your "broke line"

secondly I didn't ask to meet you, I just figured from the post I quoted you need a guy to take care and give you money

who's broke now? grin

are you this dumb or it happens every Saturday?
You lack understand, yet, you think I'm dumb? grin

Why are there so many fools on nairaland today, and it's coming from the guys? Speaking of not being logical, you don't have a dearth of that. From the line you quoted me, it's obvious you don't know how to treat women. Why on earth would you invite me across States and expect me to pay my transport fare? If you're not broke, you won't have quoted me on that. I don't do rubbish for something as worthless as sex.

You must be the type that doesn't even pay his girlfriend's tp back home. POC, I'm not looking for a guy that will take care of me, I have a boyfriend already, and taking care of me is part of what he does. Kill yourself! grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin

JezUUU...

I can't get it. Let's say she never been to Lagos before.. But how come she end up in other place & she didn't even know about it until she asked around.. shocked shocked
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Martin0(m): 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

JezUUU...

I can't get it. Let's say she never been to Lagos before.. But how come she end up in other place & she didn't even know about it until she asked around.. shocked shocked

I wonder if this people don't know how to use map....

I use my map everyday especially when I don't know or lost... I don't need to ask anybody where I am!

well at least it a good experience for her!!!
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
Martin0:

I wonder if this people don't know how to use map....

I use my map everyday especially when I don't know or lost... I don't need to ask anybody where I am!

well at least it a good experience for her!!!

grin

Who knows maybe her phone don't have google map lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.