Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career (4180 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2018
IntrovertedK:
i think no West Africa country is as lively as Nigeria, here is only peaceful, that's all. Buh nothing. They know nothing that's going on in the world, they are so camped with their own lifestyly that they forget to learn what's going on in the outside country, you won't beleive most of the people i talked to didn't know anything about the blood moon. All they know is to gossip every morning about Nigeria.. They talk more about Nigeria than their own country even on their radio deceiving themselves with rumours, i don't know what the obsession is all about. I go run commot las las. Nothing here at all except peace of mind, 24 hrs power supply and Funtioning soceity. I guess that's why everywhere is boring. And which area did you school bro? KNUST?
I went to RMU. It's in Accra
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by SkinnyNigga: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2018
IntrovertedK:
I replied your mail bro.
Alright
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by eterisan(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2018
IntrovertedK:
I replied your mail bro.
why can't you just state where you work here? What's the biggie... Yahoo boy... Lol
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by kellz0(m): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Jezyfreezman:
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.......... yeah...... my adrenaline is rushinnnng.... what's up man
drop your WhatsApp number please.. lol you remember that time wey we dey beef that calabar boy grin
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by SkinnyNigga: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
IntrovertedK:
I replied your mail bro.
I didn't see the reply.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
kellz0:
drop your WhatsApp number please.. lol you remember that time wey we dey beef that calabar boy grin
lol. . .... him dey nairaland too......08096277290

1 Like

Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Agboki: 1:43am On Jul 30, 2018
Oyindidi:
we dey wait to chop rice

grin grin dat means u go wait well ooh,4 e fit b say na ur daughter I go dey wait 4.bt no 2 fear sha I still young I jst clock 40 March 6th of dis yr.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Oyindidi(f): 6:00am On Jul 30, 2018
Agboki:

grin grin dat means u go wait well ooh,4 e fit b say na ur daughter I go dey wait 4.bt no 2 fear sha I still young I jst clock 40 March 6th of dis yr.
40? You don over ripe for marriage
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Ishilove: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2018
Jezyfreezman:
guy me go like cum GH ooooo .... need accommodation help if you can
Nigerians enh, na wa for una o. The guy is talking about how financially challenged he is but you are here still asking him for accommodation. Mscheeeeew
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2018
Ishilove:

Nigerians enh, na wa for una o. The guy is talking about how financially challenged he is but you are here still asking him for accommodation. Mscheeeeew
e for better make you open ur own company and learn to mind ur business......
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Ishilove: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
Jezyfreezman:
e for better make you open ur own company and learn to mind ur business......
And e better make you stop all these oshofree famzing
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ishilove:

And e better make you stop all these oshofree famzing
make I ask u abeg..... try get ur own company.... at least I no hide my oshofree.... once again please mind ur business
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by fancy4eve(f): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Oyindidi:
which one be average poor guy againgringringrin Mr man abeg come back to naija if you can't copegrin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Abascoh: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
Wish u well bro
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Agboki: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
Oyindidi:
40? You don over ripe for marriage

undecided undecided Life begins @ 40 and most women prefer older men.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ishilove:

Buh i never mentioned i was staying under bridge madam. I wonder how i write this thing that people won't just understand. Have always bn a dumbo in English anyway. Complaining about how i was living, how i wish to still be and how i'm presently not living like i used to be. Only my pocket. That doesn't mean i don't have accomodation ni tori olohun.

1 Like

Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
fancy4eve:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
see teeth.. Is your jaw paining you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation / Do Women Find Guys Bottocks Attractive Too? / Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.