Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career (4214 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Oyindidi(f): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
IntrovertedK:
lol.. E no reach. Na to become man as i don read now and carry mind commot.
Daddy's boygrin
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
I was once lonely at the age of 20-22, no family member around and I was not ready to be close to anyone. I will lock myself in my room and cry for hours. Its not easy but try to be happy, talk to people and live like everything is okay.
@bolded is one of my problems, i hate friends, i hate getting close to people. I fear wahala die. I really appreciate your words ma'am. Thanks alot. I'll become better.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Oyindidi(f): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
IntrovertedK:
@bolded is one of my problems, i hate friends, i hate getting close to people. I fear wahala die. I really appreciate your words ma'am. Thanks alot. I'll become better.
Open up to few persons, you'll feel better
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
IntrovertedK:
oh bro, if GH will let you f**k her, then you are free to cum.
ur Whatsapp digits pls... we need to talk
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Agboki: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
I was once lonely at the age of 20-22, no family member around and I was not ready to be close to anyone. I will lock myself in my room and cry for hours. Its not easily but try to be happy, talk to people and live like everything is okay.

My own worse,after work I go always dey indoors,Sunday's self wey I dey dey fr3 I go use am sleep and study,go jst dey online dey find wetin no find me.d funny tin come bsay I suppose dey find wife now because age no b my frnd again bt my life style no gree fr3 me.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Agboki: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
IntrovertedK:

Wit dis I doubt ur story,bt I c say u b truly introvert, bt d funny tin wit me bsay I sabi talk pple out of it and it works 4 dem bt mine no jst get cure cry!to start 2 dey talk 2 babes jst build self confidence,always smile and do maintain eye contact wit dem and best of all try 2 make dem laff! wink
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by eterisan(m): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
IntrovertedK:
All these yahoo boys in Ghana will not let us rest. Because you never pick now u de claim average guy. Street na general market anybody can pick too but know say suspension dey.

I nor need talk much if you know you know
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Oyindidi(f): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
Agboki:

My own worse,after work I go always dey indoors,Sunday's self wey I dey dey fr3 I go use am sleep and study,go jst dey online dey find wetin no find me.d funny tin come bsay I suppose dey find wife now because age no b my frnd again bt my life style no gree fr3 me.
Make friend with your female colleagues or tell person to help you talk to woman for you.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
Open up to few persons, you'll feel better
I'll really give it a try. Thanks a bunch. God bless.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
eterisan:
All these yahoo boys in Ghana will not let us rest. Because you never pick now u de claim average guy. Street na general market anybody can pick too but know say suspension dey.

I nor need talk much if you know you know
see mouth. So na every Nigerian wey dey Gh suppose be yahoo boy ba?
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
Jezyfreezman:
ur Whatsapp digits pls... we need to talk
send me mail please.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Agboki: 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
Make friend with your female colleagues or tell person to help you talk to woman for you.

grin grin grin c yeye talk,I no fit date any grl around my work place and I sabi runs women only say most tyms I no dey c reason to!
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Oyindidi(f): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Agboki:

grin grin grin c yeye talk,I no fit date any grl around my work place and I sabi runs women only say most tyms I no dey c reason to!
You never ready for marriage
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by kellz0(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
Jezyfreezman:
guy me go like cum GH ooooo .... need accommodation help if you can
jezy!!! You remember me?? 2go days grin grin
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by nelszx: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
Admin401:
What does GH mean in your post? Gand or Ghana?
It means Gandhi cheesy
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by eterisan(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
IntrovertedK:
see mouth. So na every Nigerian wey dey Gh suppose be yahoo boy ba?
guy rest... U be yahoo boy... Why dat guy dey ask ur digit.. Go rest... I sabi una way
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Goddyss(m): 12:16am On Jul 29, 2018
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 29, 2018
kellz0:
jezy!!! You remember me?? 2go days grin grin
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.......... yeah...... my adrenaline is rushinnnng.... what's up man
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:41am On Jul 29, 2018
Op forget Ghanaian girls. They will add to your loneliness grin. Why would you leave Nigeria to Ghana with the idea of working and not having your own business though undecided
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 29, 2018
eterisan:
guy rest... U be yahoo boy... Why dat guy dey ask ur digit.. Go rest... I sabi una way
which kain wahala be this one? I no dey understand oooo. So to say person ask for my digit now don mean say i be yy person. Craze plenty for una head.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
Op forget Ghanaian girls. They will add to your loneliness grin. Why would you leave Nigeria to Ghana with the idea of working and not having your own business though undecided
udonminit @bolded. Why you say so? And i'm not a business somebody especially small scale, i'll ruin the business las las.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by SkinnyNigga: 8:07am On Jul 29, 2018
IntrovertedK:
guy, how much did you psy for an accommodation there?
I am planning to enter GH next year. Jan.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2018
IntrovertedK:
udonminit @bolded. Why you say so? And i'm not a business somebody especially small scale, i'll ruin the business las las.
Ghanaian women are boring grin. Almost all black women are boring but Ghanaians put the B in boring. Lived and schooled there and hated the place.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Agboki: 8:16am On Jul 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
You never ready for marriage

cheesy cheesy cheesy very soon sha I go post pre wedding shoots here.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Oyindidi(f): 8:17am On Jul 29, 2018
Agboki:

cheesy cheesy cheesy very soon sha I go post pre wedding shoots here.
we dey wait to chop rice
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 29, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Ghanaian women are boring grin. Almost all black women are boring but Ghanaians put the B in boring. Lived and schooled there and hated the place.
aswear. That's the f**king truth bro. They are so f**king boring. It seems there is this stupidity trait in every Ghanaians blood though. Buh not all africa/black girls, Nigerian girls are way better than Ghanaians girls in everything and also South African girls, they are so lively, i have them plenty on my FB list, even if you won't talk to them, they'd talk to you. They are friendly and there's never any boring moment with them. Buh truthfully, Ghana girls are useless pa. All they know is Immoralities. They can f**k straight 24 hours. And they are ugly as f**k. They just have this body every man dreams of, that's their only selling point. My observation though.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2018
Goddyss:

Bro is graduate jobs much in Ghana?
every country has the problem of over-population you know, let's say Africa countries. Buh i heard some agents can help you with some jobs, not sure which though.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 29, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
guy, how much did you psy for an accommodation there?
I am planning to enter GH next year. Jan.
it's all about what you want. Visit tonaton for clues.
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by SkinnyNigga: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2018
IntrovertedK:
it's all about what you want. Visit tonaton for clues.
Okay..
Where do you work ? Factory ?
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2018
IntrovertedK:
aswear. That's the f**king truth bro. They are so f**king boring. It seems there is this stupidity trait in every Ghanaians blood though. Buh not all africa/black girls, Nigerian girls are way better than Ghanaians girls in everything and also South African girls, they are so lively, i have them plenty on my FB list, even if you won't talk to them, they'd talk to you. They are friendly and there's never any boring moment with them. Buh truthfully, Ghana girls are useless pa. All they know is Immoralities. They can f**k straight 24 hours. And they are ugly as f**k. They just have this body every man dreams of, that's their only selling point. My observation though.
100 percent truth. I always felt lonely too while I was there. I had a Ghanaian gf but she was as boring as hell. I am back to Nigeria now and life is blissful kiss
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

100 percent truth. I always felt lonely too while I was there. I had a Ghanaian gf but she was as boring as hell. I am back to Nigeria now and life is blissful kiss
i think no West Africa country is as lively as Nigeria, here is only peaceful, that's all. Buh nothing. They know nothing that's going on in the world, they are so camped with their own lifestyly that they forget to learn what's going on in the outside country, you won't beleive most of the people i talked to didn't know anything about the blood moon. All they know is to gossip every morning about Nigeria.. They talk more about Nigeria than their own country even on their radio deceiving themselves with rumours, i don't know what the obsession is all about. I go run commot las las. Nothing here at all except peace of mind, 24 hrs power supply and Funtioning soceity. I guess that's why everywhere is boring. And which area did you school bro? KNUST?
Re: How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 29, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
Okay.. Where do you work ? Factory ?
I replied your mail bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Facebook Post And A Nigerian Facebook Post / Why My Dad Never Calls My Mum / Pls Rate My Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.