Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise (46817 Views)

Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by bitingcool: 11:44am On Aug 04, 2018
Grow up.
So because she has an ex...she cannot communicate with him again?
My ex has helped me get interviews into top Nigerian companies of which my family and I were grateful
Being an ex doesn't mean enemity or you must sleep with each other when you meet anytime
Some people are mature enough to develop great friendship with ex-es and it remains so.
If U think staying away from people that you have dated is the norm, then you still have some growing up to do.
Every one you have met is as network link. Useful or unuseful in the future.
She has done no wrong. Sleeping in his house may be frowned upon. That's where trust comes in. If she slept with him, do U think she will tell you she got the job through him?
Be your judge.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by bitingcool: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
You're the problem boy, you're worrying like a small girl.

Aswear to God bro. You're right
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Rhozabeth(m): 11:54am On Aug 04, 2018
Ur girlfriend going to crash in her ex's place in d name of helping her get a job and people think that is not a red flag! I can't believe what am reading here!

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by cbrass(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So she should have missed the job opportunity? Her ex just added a positive value to her life, the op should at least b happy for her progress.

But the ex is screwing her now, did you just say he should be happy that his babe is screwing her ex?
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
oluwakekz:
Hello. Please a kind advice is all I need .

Have being dating this lady since last year December 8months now. I met her at her sister's place that happens to be my mum's neighbour when she came for a visit. She just finish school and looking for a job. We were both looking for job for her even if it's far from her place (Ekiti) as I thought she should be productive to herself.

Thought I was lucky when she called weeks ago to inform me that a friend called her about one vacancy here in Lagos. I was so happy because I can't do long distance relationship (experience)

She came to my place this said Friday and stayed till Sunday. She left for that so called friend's place because we think it's not too safe to get to the interview venue late. She got the job and we thank God......

After two weeks of resumption, I saw this advice on nairaland that talk about 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust "What do you find hard to talk about with me?" She said "nothing " I try talk to her to open up because I can't settle down with someone that will hide anything from me, then she said my ex got me this job. She has kept in contact with him. I ask her" we've being together for three days, you left my house for your ex house and passed the night there? You keep contact with him without telling me all this while? You guys have being seeing each other since you resumed (two weeks?) All she kept saying is am not cheating on you.....

I really love her and I'm confused right now. Please I need advice on what to do because am just tired right now.
isn't it obvious you are dating a dumb chic. What advice are you still waiting for yourself??y you couldn't get her a job and she helped herself in a way which you are not cool with. Some people won't have a problem with what she did. For you, you have a problem. Different values.. so what advice do you want really.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by SexytorresE(f): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Temptee101:
Hear yourself out, you did not read the write up yet you want to comment and form relationship expert? Typical lazy Nigerian, what baffles me the most is the fact that you are not even ashamed of yourself
if u aren't foolish enough, u would have follow up my comments and replies to know if I read it or not. And the last time I checked u have blocked brain cos I never introduced myself as relationship expert, neither did my profile says. Omale, Oloshi jati jati
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by NnamdiN: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Respect55:

On which ground were u able to establish ur claim that she answered 'truthfully'?
at that point it didn't matter anymore, whatever it was would have remained that way if he didn't ask grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Respect55(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
NnamdiN:
at that point it didn't matter anymore, whatever it was would have remained that way if he didn't ask grin grin grin
U ask to know. He didn't do any wrong by asking.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by SenorFax(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
1stolax:

Keep fooling yourself.
How many of your exec pass the night at your place ?
One of them actually, I spent the night on the couch, while she and my wife used the bed.

Any question?
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Pricelessangel0(f): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
The question i want to ask are, is she living with the ex or it was a one time thing?
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by SenorFax(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
1stolax:

Lol
So na face me I slap u...
You must have lied to your wife...
A bedroom self contain actually. My wife knew her as my ex, we have the same heart and it has never failed us from helping anybody regardless who he or she is or was.

Is that all?
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
SenorFax:

A bedroom self contain actually. My wife knew her as my ex, we have the same heart and it has never failed us from helping anybody regardless who he or she is or was.

Is that all?
No.
You should have slept in the same room with her in your wife's absence

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by omeiza2live(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
hummm... a night with ex without something between them... chai... ex for that matter
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by lereinter(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
VampireeM:
So she shouldnt be friends with her ex because you are who? Thats how she would have missed this job connection. you are just an insecure dude. Fiancée kor, if you serious marry her, get her a better job and dish rules as you like. You better grow up and act like a man and stop seeking validation from a faceless forum

its words like this that make men belittle ladies...
do u know how damaging this would cause

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by SenorFax(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
1stolax:

No.
You should have slept in the same room with her in your wife's absence
When you are married, you can do that.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by lereinter(m): 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
cos of job your fiancee girl u want to marry went to sleep in her ex house without telling u

she has failed

u can even follow her, or even rebt an hotel room close to the office

your ex is unfaithful

cut the relationship wt her and find another lady

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by olufolarin2222: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
a dog should not go back to his vomit. there is not need for her to still connect with an ex since in.the first place to the extent of the ex helping him.to secure a job. that means she is still having connection with her ex.
my opinion
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Rajosh(m): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
her receiving help from her ex is not a bad thing but spending the night with her ex hmmm. bro I leave that to you to judge.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by NnamdiN: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Respect55:

U ask to know. He didn't do any wrong by asking.
which is my point, he asked and he was answered. Why vex?
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by nandyz(m): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bros most ladies are guys ex, but they still maintain their friendship.. Taking myself as an example, most of my ex are very friendly with me,, same as I to them,,, we communicate, we connect, most contract I handle comes from them..
She keep in touch with her ex or communicate with him doesn't make her to cheat on u or there about. All u need to do is to keep ur eyes on her study her, get updates from her and know what so take u for.. Treat her as a woman, one-day u will know her stand n her wing
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Respect55(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
NnamdiN:
which is my point, he asked and he was answered. Why vex?
Was he supposed to be happy?
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by bencarson007(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
SenorFax:
I still keep contact with my exes, even helped them whenever they need one, and I've never for once cheated on my babe.

Who knows
She might be saying the truth.
Or she might be lying.
Don't assume, have your facts in place, then conclude on what to do. Else you might end up punishing an innocent girl.

The sun stood still the day you were born... you have indeed spoken like a man... a true son of your father..
#Respects

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Bullhari: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
oluwakekz:
Hello. Please a kind advice is all I need .

Have being dating this lady since last year December 8months now. I met her at her sister's place that happens to be my mum's neighbour when she came for a visit. She just finish school and looking for a job. We were both looking for job for her even if it's far from her place (Ekiti) as I thought she should be productive to herself.

Thought I was lucky when she called weeks ago to inform me that a friend called her about one vacancy here in Lagos. I was so happy because I can't do long distance relationship (experience)

She came to my place this said Friday and stayed till Sunday. She left for that so called friend's place because we think it's not too safe to get to the interview venue late. She got the job and we thank God......

After two weeks of resumption, I saw this advice on nairaland that talk about 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust "What do you find hard to talk about with me?" She said "nothing " I try talk to her to open up because I can't settle down with someone that will hide anything from me, then she said my ex got me this job. She has kept in contact with him. I ask her" we've being together for three days, you left my house for your ex house and passed the night there? You keep contact with him without telling me all this while? You guys have being seeing each other since you resumed (two weeks?) All she kept saying is am not cheating on you.....

I really love her and I'm confused right now. Please I need advice on what to do because am just tired right now.

please get out of this girl's life. she doesn't deserve a low thinking ijiot.

so you have been strafing all you ex that reached out to you?
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by banio: 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
SenorFax:
I still keep contact with my exes, even helped them whenever they need one, and I've never for once cheated on my babe.

Who knows
She might be saying the truth.
Or she might be lying.
Don't assume, have your facts in place, then conclude on what to do. Else you might end up punishing an innocent girl.

You are a senior man. Nice reasoning and straight up.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by jewelpeter(f): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
I know its disheartening to you but try to understand that she needed to work so she won't be a liability to you.I had a similar experience but we sorted it out cause my fiance trust that I can't cheat on him worst still my ex.so if she could open up to you just forgive her and try to communicate more to know your kind of woman.it will show maturity on your part.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Mjshexy(f): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
First she did bad by sleeping over in her ex's crib without your knowledge, but OP are you also saying she has been sleeping in her ex's apartment for the past 2weeks? shocked
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by wirinet(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
jewelpeter:
I know its disheartening to you but try to understand that she needed to work so she won't be a liability to you.I had a similar experience but we sorted it out cause my fiance trust that I can't cheat on him worst still my ex.so if she could open up to you just forgive her and try to communicate more to know your kind of woman.it will show maturity on your part.

Understand what exactly? Sleeping in your ex's house without my knowledge or permission?
I do not understand how maturity comes into play here.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by wirinet(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bullhari:

please get out of this girl's life. she doesn't deserve a low thinking ijiot.

so you have been strafing all you ex that reached out to you?

I hope your wife or fiancée sleeps over at her ex's room and then you find out months later, and I hope that you thank her for being very matured to show you are not ijiot.

Who is talking about reaching out to ex's? I hope to you reaching out does not mean sleeping in the same room with them?
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by wirinet(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
nandyz:
Bros most ladies are guys ex, but they still maintain their friendship.. Taking myself as an example, most of my ex are very friendly with me,, same as I to them,,, we communicate, we connect, most contract I handle comes from them..
She keep in touch with her ex or communicate with him doesn't make her to cheat on u or there about. All u need to do is to keep ur eyes on her study her, get updates from her and know what so take u for.. Treat her as a woman, one-day u will know her stand n her wing

Most kids here are just trying to sound matured. Why would someone still maintain relationships with ex's after marriage? It doesn't make sense. If you still need friendship and emotional support from your ex's after marriage, why marry at all? There is something called emotional cheating. Cheating does not always have to be sexual

I had a fair number of ex's in my heydays, but as soon as I said I do before God and the law, I deleted all their contacts and blocked them all on social media. I explained to them why I had to do that. One of them even tried to destroy my marriage and called my wife saying all sorts of rubbish. I had to change that line to stop the harassment.

The lady did wrong by engaging in relationship with the ex without the knowledge of her fiancée, and had the audacity to sleep (or be sleeping) at his place.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by BJ0SE(m): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
Why would she pass the night at her ex.
What Audacity and you telling me to my face.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by BJ0SE(m): 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
SenorFax:

Is that all?
You underestimate a woman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) / Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.