Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise (46758 Views)

Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by emexc11(m): 6:20am On Aug 04, 2018
U are lucky u got someone with conscience and u want to loose her just like that. It's good she told you the truth, your job now will be how to work on her brain to be the girl u want her to be. Thank God that she is still a learner

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by airminem(f): 6:21am On Aug 04, 2018
I wish our Pussycat got reader like a meter for checks........ We women don't take ourselves the way men respect and want us too. That's why they call us names, so many names...... SMH to some females response to post. "Thank God we are not animals "

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Correcton(m): 6:21am On Aug 04, 2018
Seek GOD before u proceed wit her, Better to very careful., because anything on ex ex ex yii , distruption is ahead,
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Obinoscopy(m): 6:22am On Aug 04, 2018
oluwakekz:
me? Make a scene? How wish you know me seriously? Just a little bit about me? Am not perfect but I will say am the most understanding guy on earth.... And that's true... We are rear.... 25 young we plan to settle down next year December cos of the love we show to each other ,we started having fight since two weeks when she resume work, things change suddenly!!!!!! About communications, we do that over and over and over, you see she make me become this open person without secret and hiding anything from her. I remember she said we've got to come clean with each other early this year while we went out on a date !!!!! I did not ask her if she's cheating or not, she just come up with that defensive statement.... Though she's coming over tomorrow hopefully we'll work things out of wish I doubt cos she's far from being remorseful and sorry. No call no message no text.
She is not remorseful? I doubt if she really loves you. She needs to be remorseful for what she did. Only then can you even think of reconsidering the relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Dicksonpal: 6:23am On Aug 04, 2018
Newboss:
And so? angry

Let people make their decisions! Let them live! They ain't your responsibilities! When you guys split now, what is next for her? A life of begging, because of one lame insecure fella she mistakenly fell for! angry
please allow your babe or gf pass the night at my crib, you will know what's up......

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Fhowe: 6:26am On Aug 04, 2018
SenorFax:
I still keep contact with my exes, even helped them whenever they need one, and I've never for once cheated on my babe.

Who knows
She might be saying the truth.
Or she might be lying.
Don't assume, have your facts in place, then conclude on what to do. Else you might end up punishing an innocent girl.
leave the young man you are not yet married to her yet you are forming Oga boss so all our ex should become our sworn enemy sometimes our relationships with this people didn’t work cause we are better off as friends and such friendship last forever ,the moment you as a man careless about whom a woman decides to give her body too that is the day you will begin to have rest of mind there is no point bothering your head over what you can’t control sometimes lady’s even cheat without any reason and stop digging into sensitive issues you only end up getting hurt
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Meti99(m): 6:27am On Aug 04, 2018
NnamdiN:
Lol you asked her and she answered truthfully, why are you vexing? Would you have preferred a lie?

Next time only ask questions you can handle their answers otherwise don't ask at all...
You read something on NL and fiam you clicked the apply button. Lwkmd
Some of the BS you read here na oyibo write am and it applies to them mostly. You will murder your babe if you apply everything you read on NL

I needed this post jare, been having a terrible week, thanks for the humor grin grin grin grin
BS means bulllshiit grin grin grin grin

hg
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by soarz(m): 6:27am On Aug 04, 2018
SenorFax:
I still keep contact with my exes, even helped them whenever they need one, and I've never for once cheated on my babe.

Who knows
She might be saying the truth.
Or she might be lying.
Don't assume, have your facts in place, then conclude on what to do. Else you might end up punishing an innocent girl.
Which punish she should have open up in d first place. Thank
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by adetes: 6:29am On Aug 04, 2018
Relax bro, she might be telling u the truth, don't just jump into conclusion
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Peterpower211(m): 6:41am On Aug 04, 2018
My problem is not with talking to an ex,my problem is passing a night there. For what?
That is wrong. Truth be told. It is true that everybody is once an ex to somebody and the trend continues till eternity,but visiting an ex and passing a night there is wrong and I'm sensing something funny dia. Just talk to her and know more. But dat should not lead to breaking her heart. She might not know it is wrong. Correct her ni. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by kcthepundit(m): 6:43am On Aug 04, 2018
NnamdiN:
Lol you asked her and she answered truthfully, why are you vexing? Would you have preferred a lie?

Next time only ask questions you can handle their answers otherwise don't ask at all...
You read something on NL and fiam you clicked the apply button. Lwkmd
Some of the BS you read here na oyibo write am and it applies to them mostly. You will murder your babe if you apply everything you read on NL

I needed this post jare, been having a terrible week, thanks for the humor grin grin grin grin
BS means bulllshiit grin grin grin grin

Ask and it shall be given to you.
Seek and you shall find.
Knock and door will be open to you.
The dude asked and sought now it was given to him and he found out what he didn't know before

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 04, 2018
VampireeM:

Yes the gal didnt tell him earlier, so what does he want us or the gal to do? The mistake has been made. If he ain't comfortable with it he knows what to do. People shouldn't go about seeking truths they can't digest
You obviously don't get the point.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by 3verblazing(m): 6:57am On Aug 04, 2018
All u seek is someone to tell u that what u r seeing is not true bc u don't wanto lose her . Bu based on what u have written up there... Babe is not loyal. Sleeping in the house of an Ex that has just given a future...thats all shades of wrong.. What kind of fu*kery person dey read online this days seff... Truth is That guy is not yet an ex... One of u na backup plan

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Jummie1(f): 7:05am On Aug 04, 2018
we all are somebody's ex. getting help from her ex or kheeping contact with her ex dsnt mean they are doin something! TRUST TRUST TRUST her
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by comos: 7:06am On Aug 04, 2018
oluwakekz:
Hello. Please a kind advice is all I need .

Have being dating this lady since last year December 8months now. I met her at her sister's place that happens to be my mum's neighbour when she came for a visit. She just finish school and looking for a job. We were both looking for job for her even if it's far from her place (Ekiti) as I thought she should be productive to herself.

Thought I was lucky when she called weeks ago to inform me that a friend called her about one vacancy here in Lagos. I was so happy because I can't do long distance relationship (experience)

She came to my place this said Friday and stayed till Sunday. She left for that so called friend's place because we think it's not too safe to get to the interview venue late. She got the job and we thank God......

After two weeks of resumption, I saw this advice on nairaland that talk about 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust "What do you find hard to talk about with me?" She said "nothing " I try talk to her to open up because I can't settle down with someone that will hide anything from me, then she said my ex got me this job. She has kept in contact with him. I ask her" we've being together for three days, you left my house for your ex house and passed the night there? You keep contact with him without telling me all this while? You guys have being seeing each other since you resumed (two weeks?) All she kept saying is am not cheating on you.....

I really love her and I'm confused right now. Please I need advice on what to do because am just tired right now.

Drop the Lady and find someone else,

you will regret ever marrying such person.

speaking from experience

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Writer94: 7:06am On Aug 04, 2018
And so, na ur wife ni? Wait until una get married na. Gerrara hia alaye sadAnd so, na ur wife ni? Wait until una get married na. Gerrara hia alaye
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Fanatical(m): 7:06am On Aug 04, 2018
Since its her ex no problems after all he has been FUCKING the pussy before you.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by iwomen(f): 7:14am On Aug 04, 2018
oluwakekz:
am just too loyal to be this pain,it hurt bro,it does hurt me so dearly .

wanna find out more about she and her ex?
PM me. You can "Spy Chat" her to get more info.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 04, 2018
After 3months, sit her down and ask her thesame question again, she will give you the full confession.. it in bits grin some details are still missing.

Btw, if you are a guy and wants your relationship to last, please DO NOT take advice from NL.

NL has been ruining relationships since 19 Bc.
Most guys here that are quick to advise you to leave a girl over trivial issues actually tolerates more from thier girlfriends, I am talking about the few that can afford to have a girlfriend.

N.B: please don't quote me, I am having headache sad

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by ahmedbanj(m): 7:20am On Aug 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE YOU HAVE IT. YOU'VE BEEN PLAYED.

FOR THE SAKE OF LOVE THIS MAN WILL ONLY CRY FOR A FEW DAYS AND WAVE EVERYTHING ASIDE. HE'S GETTING NOTHING FROM HER.. NO HONESTY, NO APOLOGIES, NO LOYALTY.
LOVE CAUSES THE BRAIN TO MALFUNCTION SOMETIMES. cheesy

Why are u always on point lyk dis? abeg chop knucke! make I 4lo U sef..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by sammirano: 7:33am On Aug 04, 2018
In a nutshell nairaland made you open the Pandora box. She may not have cheated on you, bit she may or can still. I so much detest ex drama.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Acidosis(m): 7:42am On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

So, any of your ex wey cross your path, you dey knack am?
Cross my path, as in sleep over?
mind yaself o poco
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Funjosh(m): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2018
ineedahusband:
Ineedawife embarassed
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Jethrolite(m): 7:51am On Aug 04, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
When you are dating a girl, always ask questions to the core and frequently check her Whatsapp chats. You are nothing but coward if you can't tell your babe to see her chats online. The issue is why did she sleep at her ex house without telling the current guy she is dating? Op, she's not innocent at all.
So you read your girl's Facebook and WhatsApp chats? Small pikin. Let me tell you, girls delete chats as they arrive.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by openmine(m): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2018
Colourich:
And why should she seek your consent? are you her husband, shift jor make we see road.
This kind of mindset is extremely difficult to comprehend!

So she can only seek his consent when they are married?
grin

Please what to you is the definition and purpose of a relationship?

If she can't be humble or respectful enough to seek his consent during a serious relationship, how would she be able to do so when they finally get married?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Sadiyaene(f): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2018
Men and jealousy sef sad because they were former lovers doesn't make em an enemy, they were former lovers probably the guy will still do everything possible to keep the gal happy, helping her secure a job doesn't mean they are still dating. if u aren't cool with it, sit her down n have a conversation together I bet she will understand. You are welcome wink
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Lalas247(f): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2018
Kewtt:

Been looking for yee
why ?
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by ozallamike(m): 8:09am On Aug 04, 2018
Guy always remember any toto that has been nack can be re~nacked
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by slap1(m): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2018
I think you're maybe jealous and also expect too much. She may not have told you earlier because she suspected you won't react well to the news and she needed the job.

Now, she told you because she wanted to, because she loves you, if you ask me; not because you insisted on the question. As for your issue with communication to build trust, give it some time. For someone like me who takes my time to do and know things, eight months is like two weeks. I don't even want to trust a potential girlfriend after ONLY eight months. And my immediate opinion is that she's not cheating on you.

Be safe. Cheers.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 04, 2018
Geesaintagape:
Guys let's take easy n stop supremacy we inherited from our father. Her ex getting job for her is not bad unless u find out suspiciou strange xter.
I submitted my ex CV to my boss.we broke up 8yrs ago n have not seen her since then but sincerely she need a job knowing how hard it is to get a job in naija one needs to spread his/her tentacles

but your ex didn't pass the night in your house.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by ozallamike(m): 8:15am On Aug 04, 2018
VampireeM:
So she shouldnt be friends with her ex because you are who? Thats how she would have missed this job connection. you are just an insecure dude. Fiancée kor, if you serious marry her, get her a better job and dish rules as you like. You better grow up and act like a man and stop seeking validation from a faceless forum
wait u mean passing night wit her ex is normal ?i don't understand
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by sacramento1212: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2018
kandi006:
After 3months, sit her down and ask her thesame question again, she will give you the full confession.. it in bits grin some details are still missing.

Btw, if you are a guy and wants your relationship to last, please DO NOT take advice from NL.

NL has been ruining relationships since 19 Bc.
Most guys here that are quick to advise you to leave a girl over trivial issues actually tolerates more from thier girlfriends, I am talking about the few that can afford to have a girlfriend.

N.B: please don't quote me, I am having headache sad

Do you need Alabunkun for your headache ma’am

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate / 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.