Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (41901 Views)

Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by morscino: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2018
Na so one dey tell me say, shebi I don collect salary... Can u imagine?..she don set alarm ontop my own salary.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by imam07: 8:10am On Aug 04, 2018
Just very few ladies comment o this post and all ther comments are not reasonable. Ladies will never believe in facts like this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by jobonnairaland: 8:10am On Aug 04, 2018
You are right brother. One has refused to talk to me because I didn't send her a call card.

These girls are nothing to write home about.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Ugosample(m): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2018
well sha

Dating a foreign babe opens your eyes to certain stuff tho.
I recommend it for every guy out there

Then after testing the two, you can now make your informed CHOICE grin

But I'm #teamForeign nonetheless.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by OEChika: 8:11am On Aug 04, 2018
Jeferious:
Make una dey there dey complain nonsense. You're what you attract. How do people even woo ladies online? Sh!t is too weird for me. If I never see you before in real-life and don't have the faintest idea of your character, leave am abeg. Afterall I never finish with people wey I dey see with my two eyes.

All these sick mentality you say Nigerian ladies portray....you guys are majorly the cause. All my life, my ladies do more of the calling, the texting etc. The ones wey genuinely broke dey receive my call, but na once in a while. Other than that the ladies do most of the work when we are in a relationship. My own duty is to reciprocate accordingly.

Of course they beg once in a while, but I hardly give them wetin dem dey find. And it still doesn't prevent them from offering the coochie when I need it. The truth is that if you're really good in other aspects, e.g Swag, sex, focused, handsome, witty, intelligent...you won't need much money to impress ladies. And you'd easily escape with certain excesses. No be woman again? Even prostitutes get guys wey dem dey give free t0t0 steadily.

Guys, be wise. No dey pay bride price of girl wey you no go marry. And if money is the only thing you think that you can use to attract a lady, then you're a poor person. Only money can save you from total wretchedness

Oga I'm impressed

One bottle of orijin for you

3 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by luminouz(m): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2018
fhorlar:
Lol..this is really serious sha..Girlsl learn to be independent...hardwork doesn't kill I promise you. all this nonsense has to stop.
I don't blame guys that think this way though,. Even guys can be a.s.sholes too
Come in here dearie....I wanna tell u something!! grin
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by CAPSLOCKED: 8:12am On Aug 04, 2018
pansophist:
he is right,

One needs to live outside Nigeria to know what the op is talking about. Dating a Nigerian girl is basically training an adult child. Saddening

O'BOY THIS THREAD CONTAIN SMALL TRUTH LIKE THAT.

THOROUGH MANUAL LABOR CAN BE EASIER MOST TIMES.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 04, 2018
So it's only the average Nigerian girl that can't hold a meaningful conversation? I've had an encounter with lot of Nigerian guys that can't say something meaningful other than sex. Even some of those screaming "He's right" are guilty of this. SMH.

4 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Barayeks(m): 8:13am On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

Yes, I support it. I wouldn't know his definition of average, but I suppose he means 'SOME'. If that's the case, he is right. That's me being non-sentimental about the topic. It is a mindset installed from childhood, almost follow-come sef.

What do we expect when AVERAGE women here are not trained/encouraged to aspire for greatness. "Make money, don't make too much. Pursue a career, but drop it at the foot mat of your husband's house..."

We can't eat our cake and have it. Nigerian men, are blessed with the kinda woman they deserve grin. The one that calms you guys egos. The only time I see you all complain is when you wanna lash out at NIGERIAN women. Outside here, guys love to spend. It is a subtle way of exerting dominance to lots of them.

I have so much respect for you for not allowing sentiments cloud your judgment plus you could tell that "the Average Nigerian woman" Is not the same as "all Nigerian women".

So many females came at me for that.

That's my post btw please follow @bara.tone

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by WomanOfRace(f): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2018
Only a stupid child will say her mother's soup is not delicious.

Tomorrow now we will start saying " our government failed us".

I pray a time will not come when Nigerians, whether home or abroad will become so irrelevant that even those they are praising now will not even want them anywhere around them.

Nigerian girls are this, that but you are ftom Nigeria. Date in peace and buy sense.

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by resurgent2019: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2018
I don’t even have the patience to toast any Nigerian girl. I just do my pay as you go. undecided

6 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by patricknz(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2018
Amberon11:
I see people who jump into hasty generalisations as daft,dumb and stupid. If your mother, sister, girlfriends are like that doesn't mean the average Nigerian girl is like that.

I personally have never expected much from any guy and have never dated for monetary gains and so many of my friends are in that category and nor have I ever been on dates for food as I treat myself to nice meals in restaurants whenever I feel the need.

We could say the same for you men who act too authoritarian towards your Nigerian gfs beating them and thinking its your right to cheat. Other men do not Lord over their gfs that way but I'm not saying all Nigerian men are like that. There are good ones.

So my point is this, identify the good one and stick with him/her because all these rants are senseless . Thank you!
No offense ma'am, but i think u are DAFT. If u had read with even half of ur sense, u'd understand dat he never implied dat "All Nigerian girls" are.....he simply used d phrase "An average Nigerian girl"...does it make sense to u now? All these Olodo girls sha�

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by pocohantas(f): 8:19am On Aug 04, 2018
Barayeks:

I have so much respect for you for not allowing sentiments cloud your judgment plus you could tell that "the Average Nigerian woman" Is not the same as "all Nigerian women".

So many females came at me for that.

That's my post btw please follow @bara.tone

So na you type that thing?

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Amberon11: 8:20am On Aug 04, 2018
No offense too but I thin you're more dumb and stupid than the op.

So is it safe to say the average Nigerian guy is a fraudster/ scammer. Rubbish!
patricknz:
No offense ma'am, but i think u are DAFT. If u had read with even half of ur sense, u'd understand dat he never implied dat "All Nigerian girls" are.....he simply used d phrase "An average Nigerian girl"...does it make sense to u now? All these Olodo girls sha�

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Barayeks(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

So na you type that thing?

grin grin grin grin

No vex
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Lalas247(f): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2018
Poverty is truly a bastard ......

They keep attracting AVERAGE LADIES then complain !imagine one complaining he bought recharge card .. Hian it’s peak out here cry
Some guys spend money you won’t even hear a peep from them ....... they want to ...it gives them happiness ( these ones are not broke n have beard grin don’t fuking quote me o )
Anyway he may be right .... some of us are above Average so it doesn’t concern us ... nonsense

Sips tea grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by kazyhm(m): 8:24am On Aug 04, 2018
DKM123:
Yes o!

Nigerian men are PERFECT. The BEST any woman from America, Japan and Jupiter can have for a husband!

Nigerian women are angry angry angry#$&@likemoney!@#%moneyfck%& angry angry!

Did I say, Nigerian men are PERFECT? Oh yes! Okay.

P.S: Nigerian men don't like money.

Smh! Nigerian men. You people are a sick bunch of bullies and I actually have genuine PITY for our women. You men are poison to this poor women and I wish they never have to be with men that feel this way towards them.

So what if they ask for money? It is the way society has raised them to believe the MAN is the provider, the master and the leader and the only way they assert that leadership is to be PROVIDERS. After all, they are told their duty as women is the caring for the family and raising the kids while the men is to PROVIDE MONEY!
You men crying foul here are also of this opinion. So why are you bitter. Choose a struggle.

When you start RESPECTING women the way you all DEMAND respect and tell them they can be Presidents, major CEOs and not shove them aside when they come out for top positions (just because they are women) or tell them to only aspire to marriage and childbirth and serving their husbands and cleaning the house and all this other bullsheet..... Maybe then, they will realise that they are just as intelligent as any man and can think towards being a WO(MAN) of themselves and not less likely to succeed financially than the man.

That time is coming though because our women are very hardworking and very brilliant, yet homely and decent as compared to ANY OTHER WOMEN IN OTHER CLIMES. Who know know!

You know nothing

Nigeria women leadership is the worst in existence....come here and see the catastrophy "they" caused just in acting capacity.......

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by cutieme(m): 8:25am On Aug 04, 2018
Can you imagine one was telling me to be paying her 10k every month despite her having a job and running a business empire.I shouted and asked her unto wetin!

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by jobonnairaland: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2018
kimbraa:
So it's only the average Nigerian girl that can't hold a meaning conversation? I've had an encounter with lot of Nigerian guys that can't say something meaningful other than sex. Even some of those screaming "He's right" are guilty of this. SMH.
No. Nigerian girls are generally poor in thinking and easy to get.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by ahmedbanj(m): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2018
Amberon11:
So it's safe to say the average Nigerian man is a scammer/ fraudster?

Okay, now tell me how many Nigerian men dat has scammed U?

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by sweetgala(m): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL, he made some points though.

I like this- "The average Nigerian woman sees spending her money on dates as a Taboo, but is quick to talk trash about having "vex money", lol nobody cares about your vex money, come with actual spending money�".

Chai! We are in pains.

I've noticed this culture is catching on among South African girls who swirl around Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 04, 2018
Sabi boy grin

100/100
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by sweetgala(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2018
delugajackson:
Truer words have never been spoken. Most of them are liabilities, only useful to themselves. The very moment you kick-start a conversation with a Nigerian lady, you become automatically indebted to her financially. Which is why I don't blame men who go extra mile to date a white lady.

Studies have shown that dating a foreign lady reduces the stress level to about 70 percent, which is a far cry from what is obtained from the nagging, egocentric attitude of Nigerian ladies. Insist on geniune products, insist on foreign ladies, think about the future.

The problem is one day that oyinbo would seek divorce and take everything you have ever worked for, but I've seen this is becoming increasingly popular with Nigerian women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Lalas247(f): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2018
kimbraa:
So it's only the average Nigerian girl that can't hold a meaning conversation? I've had an encounter with lot of Nigerian guys that can't say something meaningful other than sex. Even some of those screaming "He's right" are guilty of this. SMH.

Kmt
Guys that will still marry Nigerian women ....
Had one guy o .... when I visited during school days ... from kings college .... this boy will be doing team foreign girl ..
I was browsing Instagram saw he is married come n see his wife (Just being honest ) she looked like a dreg I was like wawu ..... niqqa was punching above his weight

But where is he now married to Average ... so they should stop giving themselves headache ...... as for conversation I don’t blame ladies who don’t chat much what’s the point most of these youths will use that same convo to black mail .... then another will say ladies talk too much
Confused bunch I tell ya ....

Average Nigerian guy is BROKE! DUMB,! LACKS SELF CONTROL! STRUGGLING ! CANT EVEN Bleep WELL grin ! STILL LIBING AT HOME AT AGE 25 AND UP SHAME ! Scammer ! FUVKBOY OR YAHOO BOY undecided oya go and kill yourselves ...

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by sweetgala(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2018
kandi006:
Another depressed uncle that thinks he has an opinion about Nigerian ladies and wants to trend for 5mins grin

Attention seeker.

Okay, we've noticed you grin

Why u dey vex.. the guy no lie
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Ziggylady(f): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2018
Sick and depraved Nigerian males everywhere......useless people.

You lots wrecked the economy and rendered this country poor,what with your silly culture and tradition you use to subjugate women

At least women are asking for money not like you criminals who kill,steal,scam,embezzle e.t.c for money...Thieves.

..Thunder fire una there

6 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by caprini1: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2018
Promismike:
grin grin grin

Sense go kill u grin

Completely true. You really dated many of them.

Immediately you say hi to them. The next you get is send me card. My phone is bad. My rent is due, etc Nigeria leeches. Not ladies.

Not all of them , but some of them.........some Nigerian women ,are incredibly generous,beautiful and kind.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by HoodBillionaire: 8:34am On Aug 04, 2018
dey are leeches
parasites
frustrated self centred imbeciles
greedy gluttons
and vewi insatiable bunch of setbacks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Ugosample(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2018
this thing pain a lot of ladies here o grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Bamz(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2018
pansophist:

Lol, you want make konji kill you ni,? grin

I contend that marriageable girls are declining in a speed of light, but the advantages it poses is that men are living in the best time to fully express our sexuality unrestricted.

My advice will be for Nigerian men to improve their sócio economical status and see them as nothing more than your sexual gratification. Go lift weight and build muscles, fake richness ( if you ain’t truly), and show your status via instagram etc. girls are usually fickle and will fall for such, and enjoy unlimited fucking grin

Adapt or die lol cool

Oh brother, you're literally joining them because you can't beat them.

Look, I'm of the school of thought that you attract who you are. Flaunting wealth will attract the wrong set.

Well if you know about Maslow's hierarchy of needs, you will understand that happiness means different things to different people. You have to sit yourself down, and ask, "Do I want a girl like my mom or I have some other high reaching metrics?" It's not like people are perfect or anything, but when you find that person that meets a handful of your metrics, then they're the one.

A king does not settle for less!!!

PS. Um I don't even see relationships as a means to get sex because you may not be in one and still have sex.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by sweetgala(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2018
Slayar:

He is saying the truth.When up to 80% of something is true ,you're allowed to generalise.

Actually in statistics a sample size >30% is considered acceptable. So you even try give them 80%

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Amberon11: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2018
Oga, a scammer is a scammer. It doesn't matter who he is scamming.
ahmedbanj:

Okay, now tell me how many Nigerian men dat has scammed U?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC / Help! My boyfriend won't take me back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.