Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (34662 Views)

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by blackgold2018(m): 12:57am On Aug 07, 2018
Saff:
you guys don’t know what you want
I detect intelligence here lady @comment. Let me add to your comment. When a guy sees what he wants in a lady. Even if she accepts in a blink or falls cheap.. that wouldn't change a thing in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Didcot: 12:59am On Aug 07, 2018
miracle956:
I always hate it when ladies form hard to get. But on a more mature look of things a girl that said yes to you easily won't she say yes to another guy easily?But on a flipside she might not really be into you thats why she's fforming hard to get. Buh all in all girls that gives a lot of trouble sometimes might be the best bet cos some of them dont give in to guys easily. My own opinion though what do you think?

OP you are a learner.

Please who is the fu cking dunce of a moderator who moved this to the front page?

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Seunpaul01(m): 1:12am On Aug 07, 2018
The person that came up with this is a big mumu and need to grow up and see things.

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by tintedniggz(m): 1:16am On Aug 07, 2018
Story!
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by MissJoy29(f): 1:36am On Aug 07, 2018
Davico:

Mature!
Very very mature of him.

The fact that he didn't talk back with an insult even though the girl is clearly childish, rude, lacks manners, doesn't know how to argue fairly & pass opinions correctly & even cannot read & comprehend the sensible thing he wrote there is a big plus to him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by MissJoy29(f): 1:38am On Aug 07, 2018
CosmicJames:

Sorry that you didn't understand.
The explanation isn't about myself.
It is about how men are wired.
That's why I used the word (We) meaning (Men)

Except you mean to say men are childish, and that they should grow up.
Which of course is out of place.

Try to read and understand
Well done Sir. We need more people like this here especially on this section.

2 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Cheerfullad(m): 2:08am On Aug 07, 2018
Pls any gal playing hard to get for you isn't really into you just yet and may never be into you. When they meet d guy they like, in d twinkle of an eye, all their defense is broken and they jst fall like mumu.

Meanwhile, if u've not gotten a categorical "no" on asking her out, you can choose to just hang around and be her friend, act correct n see if she develops feelings for you, that's if u have patience oo. N pls don't always play gud guy, u av to be a bad ass nigga smtimes, jst keep dem guessing.

If u don't have patience like most of us, jst learn from d experience n pursue other ones with better packaging, fish too full river naa, u go surprise say d one u go get go even bam pass d bitch.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by cococandy(f): 2:31am On Aug 07, 2018
Something that’s hard for you to get may be easy for someone else. There are no guarantees in life

4 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Wireproductivit(m): 2:46am On Aug 07, 2018
France facebook account for sale
Check my signature
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by notoriousbabe: 2:49am On Aug 07, 2018
Saff:
exactly. When I really like a guy, I won’t give him any problems/wahala grin
but you did with your landlord baba Rebecca
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by sylve11: 3:13am On Aug 07, 2018
isnovic:

The skill is to learn when to pitch or play the "two can play the game" card.

The top players know when it is about to rain a pussy and when it ends up in a No, he enjoys the chase and take it in his strides as there is really no "NO" but every "NO" is opportunity to learn and perfect your craft.

In more cases than not, an opportunity to know the girl.

Sharply sharp dude! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 07, 2018

http://miralpharm.com/essay/vote?usr=964120267-ejidike-vitalis-ogechukwu

*Hello.*
*Can you spare me 1 min of your time.*

_Above this text is a link that will help a friend of mine win an essay competition on malaria._

*Click on the link to view the essay and also vote for him by clicking on d facebook share icon beneath d essay*

*One more thing.....*

_It doesn't just end there, you could vote multiple times and also share to other people and tell them to vote multiple times._

*THANK YOU*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by MrErudite(m): 4:04am On Aug 07, 2018
Gals are not trustworthy at all, It will be hard to get for you buh will b begging another Man just to be her man and be collecting all the pu**y juice for free. cry

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by abimic(m): 4:23am On Aug 07, 2018
When a girl forms hard to get, she's not really into you, another guy is either brainwashing her better or she chooses to be away from guys.That a girl is hard to get doesn't mean she's of worth while if easy, doesn't Mean she's worthless.... Anyone can cheat, whether Hard or easy..... But if your bae starts putting up a strange attitude, less attention, just know one guy somewhere is psyching her better, it's time you move ahead. Ladies!better trust them less, or else, you would be greatly disappointed, always filled with surprises.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Afrocentric: 4:29am On Aug 07, 2018
RationalTV:

What do u mean?? I chased a girl for two years now we have dated 6 years and the love is still stronger�
you should have chased her for ever
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by chrisixis(m): 4:30am On Aug 07, 2018
Na lie, some girls loose natural
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by biggie73(m): 4:39am On Aug 07, 2018
The harder they form, the easier one lay them.
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Obodo999(m): 4:49am On Aug 07, 2018
miracle956:
I always hate it when ladies form hard to get. But on a more mature look of things a girl that said yes to you easily won't she say yes to another guy easily?But on a flipside she might not really be into you thats why she's fforming hard to get. Buh all in all girls that gives a lot of trouble sometimes might be the best bet cos some of them dont give in to guys easily. My own opinion though what do you think?

But she will eventually give in to other men undecided
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by bigocean(m): 5:00am On Aug 07, 2018
ibietela2:

Yes o
lol grin
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by bigocean(m): 5:10am On Aug 07, 2018
RationalTV:

What do u mean?? I chased a girl for two years now we have dated 6 years and the love is still stronger�
congrats! But i am not that patient. What would a lady be waiting 2years to accept my proposal for? You only got lucky cos the guy she was loving for those 2years dumped her and she had to resort to the nxt available guy which was you.
Trust me if the then love of her life had not dumped her, you would still be waiting till now.

3 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by bigocean(m): 5:20am On Aug 07, 2018
Toks2008:

Lol! Naija girls are far better...most of them don't give too much wahala yet many of them are very fresh,beautiful,cultured,And respectful...

I know one country like this where their own men hardly marry them because of their ways yet these ladies in most cases form voltron as if they are too special but many of them are so sexually loosed,worn out,and ill-mannered.
I agree Nigeria has beautiful, cultured, intelligent, hardworking ladies but i still don't have 1year to run around any of them oo. grin grin
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Viruscod3d: 5:25am On Aug 07, 2018
I like philipines girls, i travelled to manila thinking konji would kill me but it never happened, they dont form hard to get, they are submisive, they speak english, they might like money a lil but not like naija girls, they are prettier than naija girls and they like black guys. I will definitely marry a filipina

2 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 07, 2018
it's no pride nor boast, I DON'T TOAST A LADY TWICE!.....i don't like games.

#pretence is another word for hard to get.

2 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by bigocean(m): 5:32am On Aug 07, 2018
sacramento1212:

It has nothing to do with being jobless. I have chased a lady for 11 months and it was the 12th month she finally accepted. This same lady i passed through shegge before she finally accepted. Babe that i will time up with umbrella and once i notice she has dropped from the bus and it's still raining, I will approach her and try talking to her but still no way but still went ahead and gave her my umbrella while i was soaked in rain. Even her number that same night after the sacrifice, she no give me sef. But when she finally accepted, the love from her side was scary because i thought she’s faking it but she wasn’t.

So what works for party A may not work for party B.
@Emboldened i accept but its important you know when you had a fair play in the race to win a ladies love and when you've been used as a fall back plan to cure unexpected heart break.

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by bigocean(m): 5:33am On Aug 07, 2018
Seenyo:
it's no pride nor boast, I DON'T TOAST A LADY TWICE!.....i don't like games.

#pretence is another word for hard to get.
my niggie! Abeg chop knuckle. cool
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Viruscod3d: 5:49am On Aug 07, 2018
Change ur approach if you wanna toast any flashy naija girl you see, dont use lover boy approach, most of them are olosho thats the mistake guys make, if you see any girl that wears ankle bangles just know she is 100% olosho, 70% girls dat hv tattoo are olosho, 80% of girls on the island are olosho, most flashy girls in lagos are olosho, any girl that drinks 3 bottle of big stout is 100% olosho, most girls that do online business especially massaging is a coded olosho, 98.9 pecent of girls on dating site are olosho forget their occupation, 60% of your girlfriends are olosho. Olosho is winning

5 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 07, 2018
bigocean:
my niggie! Abeg chop knuckle. cool
gbam! chop am too bro!

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by sacramento1212: 5:54am On Aug 07, 2018
bigocean:
@Emboldened i accept but its important you know when you had a fair play in the race to win a ladies love and when you've been used as a fall back plan to cure unexpected heart break.

Well, i am in no way saying that it’s the right thing to do anyway but if you ask me today whether i still can do that, my answer would be NO. There are ladies everywhere and i do not support for a guy to chase one for 1 year. The reason why i did that during my time was because i investigated and confirmed that she wasn’t seeing anyone and at the 11th month, communication dropped and same with messages because i was gradually losing interest. That was when everything changed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

First love. / My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.