Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (34722 Views)

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by barongmj(f): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2018
Very false...a girl that accepts without the whole shakara just knows what she wants and go for it.
If a guy should ask me out nd I refuse, I'm refusing because I don't like you and it can't work and not because I'm forming hard to get. If I like you, what's the point of still dancing around then still come back to it? I will accept but probably go slowly. It doesn't make me cheap and I have never ever cheated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by donifez(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2018
RationalTV:

What do u mean?? I chased a girl for two years now we have dated 6 years and the love is still stronger�
For two years Bawo. I am not James so I hardly chase

3 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by jaxxy(m): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2018
Saff:
I get. When I mean not giving a guy wahala I mean, making it accessible to get to know me. Being open to talk on the phone, go out and build a friendship. I believe you should always leave a little to the imagination and not open up everything about yourself too easy. But I’m not going to be ignoring you, being unnecessarily rude, avoiding you or completely decline your invitation to ask me out if I actually have interest in you. To me that’s what playing hard to get is all about, and I’m not a child anymore I don’t have time for that. It works in secondary school, but as you get older you need to grow up. You get?

Yeah I digg! Nice
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Oreofepeters: 8:30am On Aug 07, 2018
bull crap

2 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2018
Had to get for you, but easy lay for other guys who got what she wants..

End of story

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Uglymugg: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2018
Saff:
you are childish. Grow up
Fix your brain correctly inside your head.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2018
frankson1:

It's not entirely true. I've got a few who played hard -to- get and I walked away only for them to come to say I never liked them that I should have pushed harder.

For me no time o.
If you say NO to me I quietly walk away.

“He should have fought harder for me”

A fraudulent statement from emotionally manipulative ladies that don’t want you to progress in life

5 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by frankson1(m): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2018
Elder001:

“He should have fought harder for me”

A fraudulent statement from emotionally manipulative ladies that don’t want you to progress in life

Many of them are very wicked and I'm wondering if they are not aware of this.
Many of them are so full of DUMMY LIES.

Bro I'm smarter than ALL of them. I only blame the guys that make them act like a queen bee.

2 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by OyinO: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2018
shadrach77:

That's a lie sir. How come Asian ladies and white ladies don't form hard to get?

It's something that has been passed down to our girls from generations past. It has nothing to do with a woman's psyche. It's an attitude willingly imbibed and has nothing to do with feminine psychology cry
because they are lose and of easy virtue based on environment and societal values/norms. Again, not all Asian ladies or white ladies form easy-to-get. I don't know the basis and grounds on how you arrived at your assumption and fallacy of hasty conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2018
sacramento1212:

It has nothing to do with being jobless. I have chased a lady for 11 months and it was the 12th month she finally accepted. This same lady i passed through shegge before she finally accepted. Babe that i will time up with umbrella and once i notice she has dropped from the bus and it's still raining, I will approach her and try talking to her but still no way but still went ahead and gave her my umbrella while i was soaked in rain. Even her number that same night after the sacrifice, she no give me sef. But when she finally accepted, the love from her side was scary because i thought she’s faking it but she wasn’t.

So what works for party A may not work for party B.

Are you sure you're normal?

Chasing a lady for 11months and you didn't even feel ashamed typing it here.. maybe you've problem wooing ladies that's why you end up chasing one for almost a year.

The time you spent doing that chasing if you've spent it on something productive it'd have been more sensible.

2 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by IamPlato(m): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2018
dancok:
babe i know what i want, i want you, give me a chance.

Na Her Lap De Decieve you... She May Not Be As Beautiful As The Thigh you See

2 Likes

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by franchasng: 10:22am On Aug 07, 2018
omoelerin1:
This is a matured and more experienced who is also understands women.
Even many women aren't aware of this.
lol, my brother they are aware o, but won't want u to know cheesy
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by franchasng: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2018
Viruscod3d:
Change ur approach if you wanna toast any flashy naija girl you see, dont use lover boy approach, most of them are olosho thats the mistake guys make, if you see any girl that wears ankle bangles just know she is 100% olosho, 70% girls dat hv tattoo are olosho, 80% of girls on the island are olosho, most flashy girls in lagos are olosho, any girl that drinks 3 bottle of big stout is 100% olosho, most girls that do online business especially massaging is a coded olosho, 98.9 pecent of girls on dating site are olosho forget their occupation, 60% of your girlfriends are olosho. Olosho is winning
Bros is everything alright I keep seeing Olosho, sholosho, shisholo everywhere, u Don burst my belle with laugh o, kai cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by chikeorji123(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2018
Cinderella5:
So true.

She may be playing hard to get to you and being an easy lay to another guy, fact.

I got a girl that difficult for many guys under 9days .. even me were surprised...so my observations is if she likes you then she fall easily..
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2018
IamPlato:

Na Her Lap De Decieve you... She May Not Be As Beautiful As The Thigh you See
i like thigh more than face, na thigh i dey chase for women.

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by chikeorji123(m): 11:33am On Aug 07, 2018
franchasng:
That she said yes to u easily does not mean she would say yes to Peter, Tunji, Yomi, Emeka, Yinusa or Babangida. She said yes to u instantly most times maybe because you knocked her off her fit and u seem to be exactly the kind of guy she's been waiting for.

Some guys might have been asking her out for over a year and she can't find a reason to accept them, just struggling to find something to hold on to as reason to date them, but the moment she sees her dream man or the guy that tickles her fancy and makes her have some butterflies in her tummy, she forgets about her rules, her laws, her girlie stubbornness, that's women for u.

Same way, a girl that allowed u have sex with her on first date doesn't mean she is cheap, it means she is really into u and may never allow another guy peck her even after tenth date. Most times, a lady act based on the man she meets. When they find their dream man, they make things easy for him but when they don't like a man, they keep playing hard to get as a way of buying time to see reason to date the guy or as an indirectly way of telling the mumu guy to GTFO my life! shocked

So be wise before u judge

Guy the same thing happened to me..the girl was cool and followed me easily but very stubborn to others.. recently she acted so strange to me,,l give her space immediately..
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Twagrill(m): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2018
suckmyPENIS:
are you the same person as saffiapussy
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Chynna(f): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2018
Saff:
exactly. When I really like a guy, I won’t give him any problems/wahala grin

I thought I was the only one oh..
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
If I like a man and find him worth my time, I will say yes easily, doesn't make me cheap, but then if I don't like a man, I will make it so difficult for him to get me, when I finally change my mind, I might end up dating him out of pity as a result of his relentless attitude, and you wouldn't want to know the end result of dating someone out of pity
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
frankson1:

It's not entirely true. I've got a few who played hard -to- get and I walked away only for them to come to say I never liked them that I should have pushed harder.

For me no time o.
If you say NO to me I quietly walk away.

We use that line so the guy can continue to follow us upandan and boost our ego.
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by FaceThem: 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
highqueen:
this one no get sense.
Are u hard to get?
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by CosmicJames(m): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
franchasng:
That she said yes to u easily does not mean she would say yes to Peter, Tunji, Yomi, Emeka, Yinusa or Babangida. She said yes to u instantly most times maybe because you knocked her off her fit and u seem to be exactly the kind of guy she's been waiting for.

Some guys might have been asking her out for over a year and she can't find a reason to accept them, just struggling to find something to hold on to as reason to date them, but the moment she sees her dream man or the guy that tickles her fancy and makes her have some butterflies in her tummy, she forgets about her rules, her laws, her girlie stubbornness, that's women for u.

Same way, a girl that allowed u have sex with her on first date doesn't mean she is cheap, it means she is really into u and may never allow another guy peck her even after tenth date. Most times, a lady act based on the man she meets. When they find their dream man, they make things easy for him but when they don't like a man, they keep playing hard to get as a way of buying time to see reason to date the guy or as an indirectly way of telling the mumu guy to GTFO my life! shocked

So be wise before u judge
All you said here is exactly the real situation.

When I previously said on this thread that a girl will easily say yes to a guy if she was already interested, and that the same girl will be playing hard to get for another guy, I was speaking directly from experience.

The girl I'm dating right now was a virgin till I met her (I'm the one who deflowered her).
She have previously turned down many marriage proposals and have never give in to any guy all her life.

On a normal look, she will appear playing hard to get. But it wasn't true. The truth is that she was actually searching but haven't found the man of her dream.

Which explains why as soon as she met me, the rest became history. I wasn't even serious about toasting her sef. Even she herself knew that I was not serious.
But yet, she gave in so easily that I almost considered her as being cheap and would have failed to value her.

But because I understand the process, I have her in high interest. She's the best girl I have ever had!

7 months into the relationship, I proposed to her and she accepted with joy and happiness!
Intact, she was even wishing that I propose to her. Imagine that?

This is the same girl that have previously declined many marriage proposals and never give in to any guy.

We should just understand this thing called love and we will be just fine.
It is not by how hard we try.
If it was meant to be, it will be with little effort on our side

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by CosmicJames(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
Alero3Arubi:

We use that line so the guy can continue to follow us upandan and boost our ego.
Badest strategy!
But it does help guys not to feel rejected as well

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by frankson1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Alero3Arubi:

Well, for me I don't and will not follow any lady upandan because I've got my own ego to boost, so if you tell me NO I walk away. It's that SIMPLE.

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by sharpwriter(m): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
cococandy:
Something that’s hard for you to get may be easy for someone else. There are no guarantees in life

Hi Sis...do you have friends in the UK?
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by cococandy(f): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
sharpwriter:

Hi Sis...do you have friends in the UK?
not really. Why?
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by sharpwriter(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
cococandy:
not really. Why?
Thanks for reply. I need someone to help me get valid UK number. I want to use it for verification on amazon. I want any call info or message sent to me any time I need it.
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Desammyst(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
cvibe2:

Thank you for expressing your interest and also to to those that PM' to express interest.

I'm still compiling from my old phones. Will let you know when it's ready.

Thanks.
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by cococandy(f): 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Well you have to have a close friend or relative to do that for you. Even if I had any friends in the UK, I won’t just give you their number. I don’t even know you and neither do they. Wish you luck

sharpwriter:
Thanks for reply. I need someone to help me get valid UK number. I want to use it for verification on amazon. I want any call info or message sent to me any time I need it.
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by sharpwriter(m): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
cococandy:
Well you have to have a close friend or relative to do that for you. Even if I had any friends in the UK, I won’t just give you their number. I don’t even know you and neither do they. Wish you luck

Understood. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by cvibe2: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
Desammyst:

Ok then, why don't I drop u my WhatsApp no?. Kindly add to ur contact ASAP, and notify me so I can take down my comment.

Okay do take down your comment. Will notify when it's ready.

Thanks
Re: Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 08, 2018
Saff:
you guys don’t know what you want
I do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When A Couple Truly Love Each Other / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / 1st Abuja Sex Party-endtime-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.