Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why (28695 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Many already have backup boyfwendscheesy. Some have six sugar daddies with three backup boyfriendscheesy. The guy sponsoring her in school might not even be her real boyfriend...her real boyfriend could even be based overseascheesy. Some ladies get married to their backup boyfriend and still go back behind hubby's back to be having hot sex with the main guy now an ex in various hotel rooms across the countrycheesy.naija relationship can be complicated ehncheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
Interesting.
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by RealityShot: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Lmao me that can’t even talk to more than one man without feeling guilty
Your own better. Keep it up!

Once man hears a girl lady has multiple men/options. Only a man with a hidden selfish agenda will continue with that lady.

Wether it be for money, wealth, lust, or whatever; that man will NEVER love that woman or treat her well.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by philsbaba: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:
Only a naive girl puts all her eggs in one basket sad girl when dealing with Nigerian men you play them 50 in a 55 wink and when one clicks you dump the rest cool
your kitten will pay the price. Or you think they would just be there looking at you. Your punanni will pay dearly ���

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
Cloud007:
Lots of ladies are on that table....but they end up fukingg the contingency guys while still in the relationship with the main guy(s). The contingency guy becomes the side guy. The side guy is happy. But will never want to be the main guy. Cos he too has many contingencies. Side guy knows you are a cheat.... and will definitely do same to him if he is the man guy.

Joro goofed
most side boyfriends love their position as side guys cos dem jus dey collect free and they will refuse point blank to be a main guy to such a girl cos dem know say such a girl can never be faithfulcheesy. Their own na to chop and run.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by omakay(m): 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
This man has officially given our girlfriends another reason to openly cheat on us!!!!!

Guy, why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by OsuMustGo: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Backup/Contingency boyfriend- this is something i'll continue to regret not having, sometimes being 100% faithfull is'nt worth it at all.
so start adulteress life nau
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Horus(m): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bad advice
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Joe4real1988(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:
Only a naive girl puts all her eggs in one basket sad girl when dealing with Nigerian men you play them 50 in a 55 wink and when one clicks you dump the rest cool
this ur belief is the reason u ladies harbor all sort of infection/disease. Being a hoe in d name of being wise. Anu ofia!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by smeag0l(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
I'm not surprised that such whack write-up is coming from Joro-A self-acclaimed relationship therapist who doesn't have a relationship himself but keeps sending pretty ladies that follow him DM's to invite them to a hotel for knacks. He's just using this post to promote more promiscuity amongst ladies. There's nothing like a contingency boyfriend if a lady goes into a relationship for the right reasons because if you do, then you'll only be having a relationship with the right person. It's just that majority of our naija ladies enter relationships for the wrong reasons. Some even see t as a poverty alleviation scheme.
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Relationship doctor, Joro Olumofin has advised all ladies in relationships to have backup or contingency boyfriends.

According to him, this would aid in preventing depression in ladies after a break up.

He says ladies should think like men who often have backup relationships which explains why most of them get married shortly after breakups. He wrote;

"With the level of heartbreak and depression amongst ladies who just got out of relationships, I believe it’s time for ladies to have a “CONTINGENCY BOYFRIEND” ; a backup boyfriend. Who is a contingency boyfriend? A contingency boyfriend is a guy who fits all your criteria of a husband material but is your platonic friend ( no sex involved). You talk to him often, you hang out with him and involve him in your daily activities, he’s aware of your boyfriend. A lot of ladies are facing emotional hardships in their breakup and being rebounded by at least 5 Guys risking high body counts till they find another boyfriend. I strongly suggest that every lady in a relationship should have a backup boyfriend who she can marry 6 months after her breakup in other to avoid Depression and the rebound / waiting syndrome. #ThinkLikeAMan 90% of men have Contingency Girlfriends. That’s why after a breakup men get married 3 months later."

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/every-lady-in-a-relationship-should-have-a-backup-boyfriend-joro-olumofin.html

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Toks2008(m): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:

And when the contingency guy becomes the main guy you will now start looking for a contingency husband...

Rather than spend time to make your affair work by beeing the best you can be you are fooling around looking for back up.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Biglittlelois(f): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
OsuMustGo:

so start adulteress life nau

I am not married you nitwit, go and learn when and how to use words, you need it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by tiwiex(m): 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
izzou:
grin

Did it occur to Joro Olodo Olumofin that the CONTIGENCY BOYFRIEND whom she just loves on a platonic level, and refuses sex will have like 3 other girlfriends on the sidelines giving him much more than what she's offering?

The truth is there's no perfect way to find the perfect one. Just pray you end up with someone faithful. Learn from your past experiences. Learn to endure some shiits and forgive, because you'll need a lot of that in marriage

grin

I totally agree with you. The only way this works is if the backup doesn't know she has a boy friend. No one likes to be a backup. Backup will just deal with her. In other words, you are a second choice. Let me just manage you since MY plan failed.
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Twoclans(f): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
This table joro is shaking lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Crazy generation. Even when married they still keep backup cassava.
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
RealityShot:

Your own better. Keep it up!

Once man hears a girl lady has multiple men/options. Only a man with a hidden selfish agenda will continue with that lady.

Wether it be for money, wealth, lust, or whatever; that man will NEVER love that woman or treat her well.

It’s just not right like I know everyone doesn’t like to put their eggs in one basket but I feel Love is worth the risk

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by xoxocandy(f): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Backup/Contingency boyfriend- this is something i'll continue to regret not having, sometimes being 100% faithfull is'nt worth it at all.
I feel you

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by RexTramadol1: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
Baby, she's just a friend......lies

Baby, she's not my type......lies

Baby, you're better than her.....lies

Baby, she has a boyfriend m jus a friend to her......lies

Darling, it's just a gift.......lies

Darling, he just gave me a lift.....lies

Darling, that guy is disturbing me but I don't have his time.....lies

Darling, he's trolling me buh I'll always turn him down lies

King of lies

*** Boo, I have many male/female friends that I play with, you will even think we're dating each other cos we are always free and close to each other...we even see n talk frequently.....we hug, peck and all but no strings attached, I can't be that cheap

That thing up there.......is the biggest lie of the century

That ur partner is knacking all/ some of those akpakos God knows.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Maximus85(m): 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Relationship doctor, Joro Olumofin has advised all ladies in relationships to have backup or contingency boyfriends.

According to him, this would aid in preventing depression in ladies after a break up.

He says ladies should think like men who often have backup relationships which explains why most of them get married shortly after breakups. He wrote;

"With the level of heartbreak and depression amongst ladies who just got out of relationships, I believe it’s time for ladies to have a “CONTINGENCY BOYFRIEND” ; a backup boyfriend. Who is a contingency boyfriend? A contingency boyfriend is a guy who fits all your criteria of a husband material but is your platonic friend ( no sex involved). You talk to him often, you hang out with him and involve him in your daily activities, he’s aware of your boyfriend. A lot of ladies are facing emotional hardships in their breakup and being rebounded by at least 5 Guys risking high body counts till they find another boyfriend. I strongly suggest that every lady in a relationship should have a backup boyfriend who she can marry 6 months after her breakup in other to avoid Depression and the rebound / waiting syndrome. #ThinkLikeAMan 90% of men have Contingency Girlfriends. That’s why after a breakup men get married 3 months later."

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/every-lady-in-a-relationship-should-have-a-backup-boyfriend-joro-olumofin.html

Oloriburuku somebody. So the contingency boyfriend is a fool Abi? Or he should have a contingency girlfriend too? Awon were!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by LZAA: 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
hello900:
imagine. sometimes i think this guy just comes up with some funny and weird stuffs just to trend .

Anyways, see my signature and stop being broke.
Na d new job na
"Social media influencer"
Expect more wacky articles
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by olufolarin2222: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
There is no way u can serve 2 masters at the same time, the secret will lick one day and u may end u loosing both guys. My opinion.
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Biggaboi(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Senorprinz:

Wetin carry your eyes go there
Shebi na the picture wey come with the post? I been dey look the phone wey she/he dey hold nahim the thing just grab my eyes unto sey e dey below the phone grin grin grin
No be my fault. Blame Adam. Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by tosyne2much(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Be like say one bobo don do you strong thing tongue
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
I'm too good to be a substitute
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by tosyne2much(m): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
This is crap... More like saying a lady should be flirting

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Senorprinz(m): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Biggaboi:

Shebi na the picture wey come with the post? I been dey look the phone wey she/he dey hold nahim the thing just grab my eyes unto sey e dey below the phone grin grin grin
No be my fault. Blame Adam. Hehehehe

Which hand the thing take grab your eyes, left or hand?
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Biggaboi(m): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Senorprinz:

Which hand the thing take grab your eyes, left or hand?
Oga lemme alone na. I'm not feeling fine grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by OsuMustGo: 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:

I am not married you nitwit, go and learn when and how to use words, you need it.
Shameless wh0re calling someone his father's middle name.
Like mother like daughter.
I guess you've been used and dumped by several guys
and now that you're wasted, you're regretting that you never fvcked more dicks when you taught you were in a relationship.
ODE
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by xtervaganza(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
This guy is the biggest fool ever!

So while she's keeping him on ice the guy would keep himself on ice abi? Some people no jus get sense
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by ImaIma1(f): 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:

I think i had a contingency bf without knowing that i did.

I do not completely disagree with Joro on this one.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I'm 100% faithful myself and know what you mean. It hurts but remember... a man who has a backup gf ((( yes, tons of men do while "dating" ))) n moves on quickly to marry another was never urs to begin with and is not the type of man u want to marry. Be thankful it didn't work out bc u only dodged a bullet.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Kennedy767(m): 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:
u are lost already... is that how ur mum got married to ur father?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls / Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up / Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.