Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why (28713 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by MissJoy29(f): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Baby, she's just a friend......lies

Baby, she's not my type......lies

Baby, you're better than her.....lies

Baby, she has a boyfriend m jus a friend to her......lies

Darling, it's just a gift.......lies

Darling, he just gave me a lift.....lies

Darling, that guy is disturbing me but I don't have his time.....lies

Darling, he's trolling me buh I'll always turn him down lies

King of lies

*** Boo, I have many male/female friends that I play with, you will even think we're dating each other cos we are always free and close to each other...we even see n talk frequently.....we hug, peck and all but no strings attached, I can't be that cheap

That thing up there.......is the biggest lie of the century

That ur partner is knacking all/ some of those akpakos God knows.
Wow. It's like you have heard a lot of those lines up cos you are spot on.
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by RexTramadol1: 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
MissJoy29:

Wow. It's like you have heard a lot of those lines up cos you are spot on.

I tell you! Man don suffer before man wise up!.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by cooltola(m): 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
The only people who should be expert in relationship are happily married people with 20 years of experience, with no plan of divorce. I ignore the fake one
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by MissJoy29(f): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
RexTramadol1:

I tell you! Man don suffer before man wise up!.
I understand. It's everywhere.
That's why a lot of the ladies here think they too have "wised" up due to bad experiences. So I get
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by RexTramadol1: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
MissJoy29:

I understand. It's everywhere.
That's why a lot of the ladies here think they too have "wised" up due to bad experiences. So I get

In any case, Na lady worst pass for that level oh

Some guys sef get dia own sha.......

But best thing Na........ Think like a liberal, expect nothing special from nobody.
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by MissJoy29(f): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
RexTramadol1:

In any case, Na lady worst pass for that level oh

Some guys sef get dia own sha.......

But best thing Na........ Think like a liberal, expect nothing special from nobody.
Both sexes worse pass for the level o. Enough wickedness, immorality, selfishness, evil to last for a lifetime that's exhibited by this generation.

@bolded, that's how I roll. I expect nothing from people most of the time no matter how close we are. This reduces my heartbreak level.

The kind of fake love this generation is professing today is disheartening: love today, hate/backstab/set up and even kill tomorrow.
God help us!
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by RexTramadol1: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
MissJoy29:

Both sexes worse pass for the level o. Enough wickedness, immorality, selfishness, evil to last for a lifetime that's exhibited by this generation.

@bolded, that's how I roll. I expect nothing from people most of the time no matter how close we are. This reduces my heartbreak level.

The kind of fake love this generation is professing today is disheartening: love today, hate/backstab/set up and even kill tomorrow.
God help us!

Amen oh!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by RealityShot: 7:00am On Aug 07, 2018
solasoulmusic:

It’s just not right like I know everyone doesn’t like to put their eggs in one basket but I feel Love is worth the risk
it is

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by mapist(m): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2018
izzou:
grin

Did it occur to Joro Olodo Olumofin that the CONTIGENCY BOYFRIEND whom she just loves on a platonic level, and refuses sex will have like 3 other girlfriends on the sidelines giving him much more than what she's offering?

The truth is there's no perfect way to find the perfect one. Just pray you end up with someone faithful. Learn from your past experiences. Learn to endure some shiits and forgive, because you'll need a lot of that in marriage

grin

You have said it all. These people form "i know it all" just to stay relevant on Social Media. Smh.
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by mapist(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2018
missyadorable:
I had known my husband for 2 years, while still dating my then current guy.
Me and hubby(then,was a very good friend) would hang out, talk, chat and all that.
He knew my guy and I knew his babe.
His relationship ended like 3 months before mine.
I consoled him, as a good friend will.
When mine ended... It was his turn to console me.
We ended up consoling each other.
And the consolation ended in marriage 8 months after.
It was like "feem" trick to my ex.
He came around to beg.
Told him it was over. I had moved on.
3 years down the line.. We have been blessed with 3 kids... 2 sons and 1 daughter including a set of twins...

I am glad I had a side B plan... A contingency boyfriend.

Nobody is single.. Yes.
But people don't always marry the people they are currently dating.
There is a huge difference between a boyfriend and husband.
When husband comes, you suppose know say this one Na marriage.
You don't need to date for long.

As Joro rightly said.. Men know this and always have PLANS B, C, D, E etc.... And they fvck these girls...
Then when they dump you, the plan A, they quickly marry any of the other plans, leaving you so heart broken.

Relationship is not marriage.
Nobody owes anybody faithfulness.
Just play safe and smart.
Toto no dey read metre

Lol. Smh, na wa.
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2018
kandi006:
I used to believe in putting all ur eggs in one basket and giving in 100%.. I even criticised girls that keep back up boyfriend until I learnt my lessons in a hard way.

The truth is that Nigerian guys are very selfish, they expect and encourage you to be 100% faithful and not talk to any other guy while they keep 3 or 4 backup girls for emergencies. The moment you guys break up, they switch over in seconds without hesitating.

My advice to ladies is this:

While you 're dating that your Prince charming that has promised you heaven on earth, please keep male friends, go out on dates, hangout with ur female friends, don't push anybody away. The truth is that not even an engagement ring will make a man stay so until you walk down the aisle, you are still very single!

did you at anytime was communicating with a guy and perhaps hid and deleted your conversation? I am just saying. This may be one reason it failed. You can't have double mind in a relationship... It will fail. People that truly gave their 100 percent don't regret it because they gave it all. Even after walking down the aisle, divorce is always option. We have been seeing couple murder cases. A man or woman don't stay because of ring or backup. People stay because they are happy.
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
majekdom2:
did you at anytime was communicating with a guy and perhaps hid and deleted your conversation? I am just saying. This may be one reason it failed. You can't have double mind in a relationship... It will fail. People that truly gave their 100 percent don't regret it because they gave it all. Even after walking down the aisle, divorce is always option. We have been seeing couple murder cases. A man or woman don't stay because of ring or backup. People stay because they are happy.

My dear, I gave the the hopeless guy 100%, I had no friends, I associated with no one, I gave everything I could give, I was the "good girl" but at thesame time he had a long list of girl he was talking to and crushed on but he kept telling me that they were just friends. The moment we broke up, he moved on in less than one week and started talking marriage with the new girl, he even displayed her pics all over.

The question isn't why the relationship failed, read through the post, the topic is about why the guys move on faster than the girl and suffer less heart break than the girls because they always keep backup girls that becomes thier consolation price after the break up just like my ex did.

Same thing has happened to other girls which explains why good and faithful girls don't get married on time because they put in years dating and biulding with a guy and always start from the beginning after each breakup.

Please understand my write up before quoting me except if you are guilty of thesame exact thing.

I don't usually respond to trolls but you took it personal as if you actually know me.
Thanks.
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Codes151(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Only a foolish guy will be a back up bf to a girl he's involved in everything with (without sex).

Sometimes I wonder how a female brain operates
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by RealityShot: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Codes151:
Only a foolish guy will be a back up bf to a girl he's involved in everything with (without sex).

Sometimes I wonder how a female brain operates
don't.

The headache that follows ain't worth it

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Codes151(m): 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
RealityShot:
don't.

The headache that follows ain't worth it
lmao
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2018
missyadorable:
I had known my husband for 2 years, while still dating my then current guy.
Me and hubby(then,was a very good friend) would hang out, talk, chat and all that.
He knew my guy and I knew his babe.
His relationship ended like 3 months before mine.
I consoled him, as a good friend will.
When mine ended... It was his turn to console me.
We ended up consoling each other.
And the consolation ended in marriage 8 months after.
It was like "feem" trick to my ex.
He came around to beg.
Told him it was over. I had moved on.
3 years down the line.. We have been blessed with 3 kids... 2 sons and 1 daughter including a set of twins...

I am glad I had a side B plan... A contingency boyfriend.

Nobody is single.. Yes.
But people don't always marry the people they are currently dating.
There is a huge difference between a boyfriend and husband.
When husband comes, you suppose know say this one Na marriage.
You don't need to date for long.

As Joro rightly said.. Men know this and always have PLANS B, C, D, E etc.... And they fvck these girls...
Then when they dump you, the plan A, they quickly marry any of the other plans, leaving you so heart broken.

Relationship is not marriage.
Nobody owes anybody faithfulness.
Just play safe and smart.
Toto no dey read metre

And u can swear to urself that u have now learnt to be faithful because of marriage grin Abeg don't corrupt the few good girls remaining ooo biko... See advise undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Caused Your Last Break Up?? / Curvy Pantless Half Nak£d Lady Spotted Selling Banana In Lekki Epe Road In Lagos / Meeting His Parents For The First Time: How To Win Their Heart Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.