Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,211 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why (28720 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Amberon11: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
I like how this topic pains men so much but if the op was encouraging men to have multiple girlfriends they would've been saying stuff like "men are polygamous in nature".

Lmao...bloody hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Amberon11: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
One in a million.
chronique:
I don't even know how people who think this foolish, manage to become famous. I've never had a back up gf and I don't ever intend to have one cos it's a whole lotta stress. Anybody who can't be exclusive with me should not bother dating me. God help you that I find out you're keeping a side nigga, that would be the end. If you like, be fine like mammy water, it's not my business.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Amberon11: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hahahaha...
solasoulmusic:
Lmao me that can’t even talk to more than one man without feeling guilty
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Biglittlelois(f): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
Suulola:
I'm 100% faithful myself and know what you mean. It hurts but remember... a man who has a backup gf ((( yes, tons of men do while "dating" ))) n moves on quickly to marry another was never urs to begin with and is not the type of man u want to marry. Be thankful it didn't work out bc u only dodged a bullet.

smiley okay, thanks smiley
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by olufolarin2222: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
If u find out about the writer of this, she may not have a home,thereby wanting other ladies out there to fall in her. Ladies beware of wrong councel !!!
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Amberon11: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
The ever bias Tokoni. Would you give this same advice to your fellow me? No?
Toks2008:

And when the contingency guy becomes the main guy you will now start looking for a contingency husband...

Rather than spend time to make your affair work by beeing the best you can be you are fooling around looking for back up.
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by twerkjack: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hardly any girl has one bf at a time... me I can manage 5 at once plus concubines grin...

I never have to worry about heartbreak
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Brooke60(f): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Backup/Contingency boyfriend- this is something i'll continue to regret not having, sometimes being 100% faithfull is'nt worth it at all.
I agree and concur.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by tmeg: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
twerkjack:
Hardly any girl has one bf at a time... me I can manage 5 at once plus concubines grin...

I never have to worry about heartbreak

Olosho

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Backup/Contingency boyfriend- this is something i'll continue to regret not having, sometimes being 100% faithfull is'nt worth it at all.
u sure must have had it rough with that guy...but if truly a guy messes up and u easily move on to the backup guy, then maybe u never really loved the first one at all...
when love is deep it takes time to find a replacement

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by emmahoney(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Please regret not, I am available for you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by openmine(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
izzou:
grin

Did it occur to Joro Olodo Olumofin that the CONTIGENCY BOYFRIEND whom she just loves on a platonic level, and refuses sex will have like 3 other girlfriends on the sidelines giving him much more than what she's offering?

The truth is there's no perfect way to find the perfect one. Just pray you end up with someone faithful. Learn from your past experiences. Learn to endure some shiits and forgive, because you'll need a lot of that in marriage

grin

Over-sense will not kill you!
grin
Thumbs Up bro.....
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by BOBO6552(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
On a contrary footing, I feel this advice is just another device to aid cheating.. my question is, if she leaves her boyfriend to date the contingency boyfriend, will she need to have another contingency boyfriend?
secondly I beg to ask WHERE IS THE PLACE OF LOYALTY AND COMMITMENT IN THE RELATIONSHIP SINCE THE ATTENTION WILL BE DIVIDED?
crap this guy just put up is dumb in all fours...
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by tsmat(m): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
every one promoting crazy ideas to get seen on the internet.
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by openmine(m): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Its so unfortunate that every dick,tom and harry will claim relationship expert and start dishing out ridiculous and stupid advises that only put unsuspecting folks into more bondage and endless depression!

I pity the lady that will listen to such senseless and wayward advise!
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by yorex2011: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
izzou:
grin

Did it occur to Joro Olodo Olumofin that the CONTIGENCY BOYFRIEND whom she just loves on a platonic level, and refuses sex will have like 3 other girlfriends on the sidelines giving him much more than what she's offering?

The truth is there's no perfect way to find the perfect one. Just pray you end up with someone faithful. Learn from your past experiences. Learn to endure some shiits and forgive, because you'll need a lot of that in marriage

grin

You too know book
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by missyadorable(f): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
I had known my husband for 2 years, while still dating my then current guy.
Me and hubby(then,was a very good friend) would hang out, talk, chat and all that.
He knew my guy and I knew his babe.
His relationship ended like 3 months before mine.
I consoled him, as a good friend will.
When mine ended... It was his turn to console me.
We ended up consoling each other.
And the consolation ended in marriage 8 months after.
It was like "feem" trick to my ex.
He came around to beg.
Told him it was over. I had moved on.
3 years down the line.. We have been blessed with 3 kids... 2 sons and 1 daughter including a set of twins...

I am glad I had a side B plan... A contingency boyfriend.

Nobody is single.. Yes.
But people don't always marry the people they are currently dating.
There is a huge difference between a boyfriend and husband.
When husband comes, you suppose know say this one Na marriage.
You don't need to date for long.

As Joro rightly said.. Men know this and always have PLANS B, C, D, E etc.... And they fvck these girls...
Then when they dump you, the plan A, they quickly marry any of the other plans, leaving you so heart broken.

Relationship is not marriage.
Nobody owes anybody faithfulness.
Just play safe and smart.
Toto no dey read metre

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Jesus5656(m): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:
Only a naive girl puts all her eggs in one basket sad girl when dealing with Nigerian men you play them 50 in a 55 wink and when one clicks you dump the rest cool
Blood of God
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by zeezeegal(m): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

just look at them promoting oloshoism everywhere.

Any girl forking more than one cuccumber at a time is an olosho. One of the unwritten law of nature says that only the joystick is permitted to drill more than one kpekus at a given point in time. A kpekus that has an option while been drilled by a joystick is an olosho and will rot in the pit of hell
liar
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
I used to believe in putting all ur eggs in one basket and giving in 100%.. I even criticised girls that keep back up boyfriend until I learnt my lessons in a hard way.

The truth is that Nigerian guys are very selfish, they expect and encourage you to be 100% faithful and not talk to any other guy while they keep 3 or 4 backup girls for emergencies. The moment you guys break up, they switch over in seconds without hesitating.

My advice to ladies is this:

While you 're dating that your Prince charming that has promised you heaven on earth, please keep male friends, go out on dates, hangout with ur female friends, don't push anybody away. The truth is that not even an engagement ring will make a man stay so until you walk down the aisle, you are still very single!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by abimic(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
Even at that, there's a woman for every man, but sometimes, there's a never a man for every woman. Back up or not, no boy would not marry except he choses otherwise but for some ladies even with the back up, they might be the Third wife.
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by openmine(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
kandi006:
I used to believe in putting all ur eggs in one basket and giving in 100%.. I even criticised girls that keep back up boyfriend until I learnt my lessons in a hard way.

The truth is that Nigerian guys are very selfish, they expect and encourage you to be 100% faithful and not talk to any other guy while they keep 3 or 4 backup girls for emergencies. The moment you guys break up, they switch over in seconds without hesitating.

While you 're dating that your Prince charming that has promised you heaven on earth, please keep male friends, go out on dates, hangout with ur female friends, don't push anybody away. The truth is that not even an engagement ring will make a man stay so until you walk down the aisle, you are still very single!

In other words,you should stop being good since others take ur goodness for granted right?

So You should also stop being faithful simply because your exes took your faithfulness for granted?

....And you think once the guy marries you,that will stop him from cheating?

Where are you folks getting all these misguided and unintelligible ideologies?

So let's say you have a backup plan which is a spare bf,how sure are you that ur spare/emergency bf doesn't also have his own spares?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by abimic(m): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
kandi006:

With your Nigerian guys statement, I'm sure I'm not included, because I'm always 500% faithful and never cheated , back up? I wonder how people do that? Maybe you can explain. Even when a lady is married, It doesn't Mean both partners can't be strangers in the end. In all, whatever you do, always give your 100% in your relationship, it would count for good someday, but when you start having back up, even your back up boyfriend could be a set up from your Real boy friend, people like you can Sweet to deceive,chop, clean mouth, scatter the relationship and go separate ways grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by openmine(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
Some ladies can be so unwise with their decisions.....always acting without thinking!

Some even see marriage as a safety measure that will enable a guy to be faithful?
Chai grin

Just because a guy decides to marry you doesn't mean he will stop cheating.....Its all about the guy you are marrying.....
If you guy wasn't faithful or loyal to you,just know you dodged a bullet and a better guy is on the way!

But leaning on the mentality that you must have more than one bf just to avoid disappointment and heart break is only just the beginning of your problems!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Surulady: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
Exactly my point some guys knows and have who they will marry but they will keep one lady somewhere for years then breakup and marry their assurance God dey
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Jeferious: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
kandi006:

My dear, with the way it is these days, marriage is no longer the finishing line. Teach yourself the right orientation and live the right life for your own good. It's good to be good. Then find people of the opposite who are as good as you are.

Who even told you marriage is a guarantee sef A man who lacks integrity and self-control would throw you out of your marital home and bring in a new b!tch if he's fed up with you. I mean, the same way you take enter im house na the same way im go take pursue you if im like.

But in case you're looking for any justifiable reason to have a random d!CK in your kitten and you think you've found a cool one, just pm one of these randy males on this forum. They would help you satisfy your lustful desires.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by shegie(m): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
i say no
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Zirah: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:

It's stupidity dear. I used to be a faithful mofo. I've been there and when I advice my younger one on this, she thinks I'm wishing her bad. Smh

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by GetCofOProperty: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lol...

You can check my signature just here in blue below this line.
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by cooldood(m): 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:
Only a naive girl puts all her eggs in one basket sad girl when dealing with Nigerian men you play them 50 in a 55 wink and when one clicks you dump the rest cool
The moment you decide to have a backup guy, it means he’s not your first choice and you’d never give your best to your main guy and I can assure you of this- the relationship will likely fail cos you have already set it up to fail with a second choice backup.
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by cooldood(m): 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:
The moment you decide to have a backup guy, it means he’s not your first choice and you’d never give your best to your main guy and I can assure you of this- the relationship will likely fail cos you have already set it up to fail with a second choice backup.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Mrmrpee(m): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
Your mum must have been the reason behind this conclusion. Am just observing ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School / Meeting His Parents For The First Time: How To Win Their Heart Easily / Are These The Best Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.