Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? (34526 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Bluefish7(m): 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
lefulefu:
bros if ur girlfriend still has the pictures of her ex on her phones and still in frequent contact with him on the phone and social media or....

see as wisdom wantu fall u on the grand #beingthereb4

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by laliga01: 5:28am On Aug 14, 2018
Winter4:

True sha... I agree. It might also be that the babe wants her man to step up. She probably wants him to start doing some stuffs her ex did that made her feel good. Either way, it's a warning you shouldn't ignore.

P.s: I'm a girl...a short fair girl.

Picture or idonbilivit.
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by machiti(m): 6:52am On Aug 14, 2018
The way we use to play even on the road. .
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by boyjo: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Hahaha which one be unsolicited advice?
I get your point bro.
I dey generous to women but na on one condition, and that is, they must render me what I want.
That's what friends-with-benefits relationship is all about.
But that's the end of it. I don't feel any affection for them. I'm not taking them as girlfriends. I'm not jealous about their other relationships because I don't care.
I like women, but I can't just love any.

@the bolded:
Baba, we dey tall the same thing.
Romance means giving without hope if receiving.

Na wetin dey cause the predicament wey you dey face so..
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Winter4: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
laliga01:

Picture or idonbilivit.

Really? If you cannot believe me...a person who can talk with you "nairalandly" (Not physically this time), how you wan tah believe God so shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by laliga01: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2018
Winter4:

Really? If you cannot believe me...a person who can talk with you "nairalandly" (Not physically this time), how you wan tah believe God so shocked

Lolx.... You no just get chill at all... Oya no vex, I believe you. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Winter4: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2018
laliga01:

Lolx.... You no just get chill at all... Oya no vex, I believe you. grin grin grin

I don hear oo. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
Okay... What was it again

So many things actually... He's just one of these this surreal guys u never believed existed till u encountered 'em..
I called him my king(for a number of reasons). He still is actually, cus i still haven't moved on.
He knew when i was hurt and wanted to talk about it, or when i was hurt and wanted to just bang till i forgot it.
He knew when i was playful and wanted to play or when i was sulky and just wanted to be left alone.

He wasn't the best guy in the world, but he was the best thing that happened to me, and i pray for the strenght to get over him( I doubt the possibility of this tho')
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by jakandeola(m): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
rosieluv:
What a sad thread grin grin
have u broke up wit vizkz
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 31, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Smiles, maybe he's my current lover after Buhari jilted me.

More seriously, it's not like I love Saraki bad bad....... I'd have supported anyone that's sitting as SP being treated badly for political affiliation.

Now to you, y u like make Dem suck u....if d gal go get convulsion nko?

D tip go cut ooooo grin
Just going through my mentions and saw this.

How's Saraki fairing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. / Nigerian Lady's Traditional Wedding In Italy To White Lover. Photos / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.