Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? (34528 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Winter4: 6:55am On Aug 10, 2018
I miss the crazy things we did together...

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by whytepawn1(m): 7:22am On Aug 10, 2018
omotodun1:
Her altruism, dedication, loyalty, and devotion. I have never loved anyone like I did her and I am afraid I may never love in this fashion. We were perfect for each other, a match made in heaven. But she was a Muslim and I was a Christian, so our families did not approve. In fact, she was an American Lebanese Arab who wore an hijab and she was very devout.

My Christian family were against the relationship. They referenced the famous scriptures about "not being unequally yoked with unbelievers" and her people were vehemently against our relationship, claiming that it was Haram and against the will of Allah.

It was a very interesting situation, in that religious folks were using their Holy Books to support the breakdown of a relationship between two people who deeply loved each other. My faith is still intact, but I no longer associate with bigots who use religion to separate people.

Ultimately, her family gave her a choice: me or them. And she chose them. I have never felt this type of pain. I did not intentionally seek out an Arab Muslim. IT JUST HAPPENED! Notice that I did not say anything about her looks. In fact, this was the very first time that a woman's looks meant nothing to me. It was completely about her character and devotion. Anyway, I am rambling. I should leave now!
sorry bro...feel your pain...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Slurity(m): 7:25am On Aug 10, 2018
I missed her physical beauty because my wife now got the inner one alone and I am OK with that

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Baselm: 7:27am On Aug 10, 2018
Amberon11:
But I don't know if he feels the same,
don't Know if he's married now. We don't even talk anymore although the last time we spoke, which was a few years ago he mentioned that he had feelings for me.

Going back would turn out to be the worst decision ever. please Move on
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by eazykolobo(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2018
i missed all the kisses on d bike in d kitchen bathroom bedroom nd cloud 21 experiences even though we never had sex during d 2-year relationsheeeeep. i love d way she alwz scream-muffle faster......
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by zicoraads: 7:59am On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:

Bro.. you still haven't given me a reply to my question.

You can answer in another section.
Or, why not we just pretend like it was never asked, sire.

Morning.
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by yeeshanana(f): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2018
bolinjkezzy:
Hometown difference? In this 21st century

I tell u bro
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2018
I miss not missing her.

Pathetic bitch forming posh grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Viicfuntop(f): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2018
SirMichael1:

I'm sorry but I didn't see the need to apologize when I had an utter objective for sending that comment. Like I said, I was only goading you to see if you still had it in you.

I would have gone through your posts but that would have been stressful and so the only way to quickly know is for you to tell me in my mentions-which you did.

Anyways, apologies for my prequel comment.

So can I enquire about your wellbeing now, or there's a due process for that too?

I am also sorry for acting the way I did last year. You know I am very opionated grin, not rude. Ok sometimes some people provoke that side of me.
To my well being, I am very much fine. I slept early last night cause I think I have the flu. I can’t even swallow. My throat hurts cry
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 10, 2018
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...I miss the way he sends me money any time I asked. I was never broke...he spoilt me rotten. Now I can't even afford to adequately pick all my bills though I work like a camel! Whew! I miss having a bf embarassed embarassed embarassed

I am here baby. Let me take you back to status quo and spoil you natty grin grin

I dey vex. So this is what you have been missing and I dey here? grin

Infact send me your account number before I change my mind grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2018
Slurity:
I missed her physical beauty because my wife now got the inner one alone and I am OK with that

Why do I find your post funny? cheesy cheesy

Its ok though. Its good you have felt positive about your wife. Beauty is a thing of the mind and perspective. You have to start seeing your wife as beautiful even outwardly grin

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Wroxxane: 8:33am On Aug 10, 2018
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...I miss the way he sends me money any time I asked. I was never broke...he spoilt me rotten. Now I can't even afford to adequately pick all my bills though I work like a camel! Whew! I miss having a bf embarassed embarassed embarassed
grin Mama de Mama!

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by romenna: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2018
Suzan: I loved her wit all my hrt as an innocent lover, we did virtually everytin couples do togeda, even got her pregnant twice until she said I and my family poor like church rat though tins don change now as am now a landlord at 30 without her.
Aghogho1: Nags like hell
Aghogho 2: plenty ass, hips, lips n bobbi but she broke my hrt.
Judith: very loyal wife material but distance separated us.
Sophia: fccks like she will die the next day. Dnt knw who do her.
Esther: current bae n lies alot. Dnt see a future

6 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2018
Wroxxane:
grin Mama de Mama!
Sisisioge
Do you want to complete the gist and tell us how you guyz broke up? grin
Or you prefer to tell me alone in za ozza rum..... grin
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2018
zicoraads:
Or, why not we just pretend like it was never asked, sire.
Morning.
You really can't afford to miss what I've to tell you, it's important.
Answer the question bro
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Dumte(m): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2018
The s*x she offers no be here oh. She still want me back but her big bros no wan gree
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by DreamersVille24(m): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2018
rosieluv:
What a sad thread grin grin

You miss nothing about me abi

cheesy
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Moji12(f): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2018
rosieluv:
What a sad thread grin grin
I tell u not only sad but funny cos I'm really confused here she was good so y did u let go but from the statistics I made on this thread shows majority of our men don't jus know wat they want except some few cases of infidelity, religion differences or genotype issues and I really feel for them cos if there's any chances there exes cross their path they would v dem back, they dint know wat they had untill de loose it. It happened to me too with my first love, d guy was very decent, d type that shares ur idea of keeping ur virginity till d wedding night but men he was damn childish, he used to derive joy in seeing me cry jus to make sure dat I love him more I don't know wat das for, after four years of emotional torment I had to move on, wen it dawned on him that he lost a treasure he came back to his senses but it was too late, ten years down d line he was still begging saying he hasn't found someone like me, like seriously why shd u compare jus move on. He later moved on when he heard my son's voice over d phone or at least he has stopped disturbing me ever since. When u see a good girl jus hold in to her n vice nersa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by boyjo: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2018
soberdrunk:
....You see true love she used to live here before....... angry Her smile, her happy mode and playfulness..... sad sad sad

Awwwn...sorry my love

3 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by boyjo: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2018
minasota:
I dismissed my ex just cuz He brags like DAvido.......30billion ke! miss ko,miss ni, miss gbakwa okwu

haha..babe you dey vex o grin
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Amberon11: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2018
Maybe and maybe not. My sister left her ex for someone else and after some years she still got Married to her ex. Turned out to be the best decision of her so far as he treats her like a queen.
Baselm:

Going back would turn out to be the worst decision ever. please Move on

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Babaolorioko(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2018
jauntty:
Here's a toast to my Exs

Chioma : My NYSC babe. She was lively and crazy. No dull moment with her. Everything about her was fun fun fun..... But she can vex too.

Happiness : This one was a typical warri girl. Gra Gra girl. From outing to clubbing. God delivered me. Last last She is now a babymama

Ifeoluwa : my 2016 Lagos GF... Verryyyyy caring and understanding. Have never seen her angry. I just felt she was too good for me.

Hilra : My only Northern girl Ex. This girl na wife material 100000 yards... Cooks, sew, bakes. She is now married to one Alhaji.

Esther : My Calabar GF. Joke aside, na from this girl I confirm say Calabar ladies are SKILLFUL, both in the kitchen and in the "Other side". I miss all the weekends of just being indoors eating, watching movies and **********

Others too numerous to mention, I miss you all

Ahhhhhhhh, I hope you never use your wife take do girlfriend grin

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by boyjo: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2018
deepwater:
Never Had One
Never Will

lol

and u left her, karma is biaatch u know
u daughter gonna pay for the sins of the farther

Appetizer, she literally gave up her life for you!
Why let her down that way?
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by sisisioge: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2018
unicorn79:

Sisisioge

Do you want to complete the gist and tell us how you guyz broke up? grin

Or you prefer to tell me alone in za ozza rum..... grin

grin grin grin grin

Baby, you know I loved so many things about you. However, now that I'm back to supporting myself all by myself I couldn't help remembering how you always came through for me grin grin grin. You were a wonderful human wink
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by boyjo: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

smiley

He brought out my confidence in areas I didn’t know I could be and he was a Pakistan Muslim man.

Are there Pakistan Christian men?

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by boyjo: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2018
prinsam30:
Her Unending NAGGING

Yeah, because you now realise she did it for love, bah?

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by boyjo: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2018
Benoxvals:
Absolutely nothing!!!!
She wouldn’t have been
my ex if i still miss anything
about her.

Try and be realistic naw? sad sad

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by boyjo: 9:34am On Aug 10, 2018
fk001:

Your life is just like a horror movie

No offence sir

My bradaa! Abeg no dey make me laugh naw...kikiki grin

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Godrocks: 9:34am On Aug 10, 2018
my first love Margaret I love her like mad but the girl was a always sleeping with anyone around when I discovered it I dumped her. Then there was Racy cool, loving and beautiful even got her pregnant and had plans for the future she was too emotional and a gold digger just had to let her go. In between I have been having a lot of flings but love just doesn't come into my mind again the two girls I love didn't turn out well.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Moji12(f): 9:36am On Aug 10, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
Sorry, but you're wrong. She is THAT beautiful. I would have uploaded just one of her picture but I'm sure it would be immature. Her skin is like a baby's ass, (yes, it's that smooth)even when she would stay in my place for a few days and not take her bath as religiously as i did, her skin was still smooth and maintained it's natural color. Her nose is as small as a button, don't even get me started on her lips, very luscious and red lowerlip, her butt & boobs are very moderate (for a Ghanian) and she's 5'9'', she has cat eyes and they are always white even when she's hungry (only red when she wakes up lol) She was a literal melanine princess. She's half Ghanaian, half Nigerian. If you know anything about Ghanaian is that when they are fine, they are extremely fine and when they are ugly, they are extreme ugg, this girl is fine. I didn't have money when we met and you could see it clearly on my face, while she was rich but I was also good looking because I do get mired a lot when I'm on my own, but when you're with a girl (whether fine or not) people (at least over here) tend to look at you guys a lot, both men and women and they respect you more (which i think is very stupid) I miss how rude she would be to them because we both thought it was a stupid thing. We stayed together for so long that she started to look like me and people usually taught she was my sister, we bonded to much, i guesss. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Every single person I knew wanted to Bleep this girl, she's looked like sex, very comely when she sweats, I wish I was matured enough when I met her, could have handled things differently, could have trusted her more. cry
Oma se oo, men I can really feel ur pain but please count ur losses n move on, allow time to do the healing trust me time heals but I hope u v learnt from ur mistake, sorry.
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2018
SirMichael1:
I never had an ex. I just couldn't stand someone's touch as it makes me uncomfortable.

There's just two times I experienced a hug from ladies.

First was during a crossover night and she pulled me close for a hug.

Second was a friend I pulled close for a hug at night after studying together. Trust me, it was weird. I hated it.

I'm just not comfortable when I'm touched and that's why I tend to sleep alone. I don't want you wriggling your limbs on my body while I sleep. Can't stand it!

Modified: ...and I'm homophobic!

Homophobic?
Are you sure you don't need help?

How will you cuddle your girl/wife?
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by walexy06(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2018
Miss her calling my name romantically..."Tee Tee"
miss just everything about her. though she wants us back but always remind her the reason she broke up in the first place.....oh my U U

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Nigerian Lady's Traditional Wedding In Italy To White Lover. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.