Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? (34522 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by nanauju(f): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
shocked
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by deepwater(f): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
lol
Appetizer:
The good times when I ended up turning her from mummy's church girl to a bad girl.
The day I let her smoke her first weed.
Then later, we constantly got high on weed and McDowells.
watched horror movies, and literally went against all the principles she stood for.
The sex was the best too. sad sad sad
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by AzizG550(m): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
I miss her beauty and her extremely kind heart. This girl loved and cared for me when I had nothing but as a silly guy that I am I messed up and now she's gone. This girl is amazingly beautiful. I pray she finds all the good things her heart desires cos she deserves it.

62 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
She loved me truly.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Abfinest007(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
I miss that question she use to ask ab will u marry a girl like me .I alway say yes eventhough I have doubt in my mind

7 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Vanityupnvanity(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
her skinny figure and commitment to the relationship . ohh, how I wish........

5 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by 12345baba(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
Another stupid thread

5 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by BadiratT: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nothing
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Bartwale(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
Well,I miss the way she slays without makeup(natural beauty) and also she dope with the short gowns and skirt(because she's MFM,she doesn't trousers)...

5 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Viicfuntop(f): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Appetizer:
The good times when I ended up turning her from mummy's church girl to a bad girl.
The day I let her smoke her first weed.
Then later, we constantly got high on weed and McDowells.
watched horror movies, and literally went against all the principles she stood for.
The sex was the best too. sad sad sad

undecided
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Elvixbeatz(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
I miss wen we quarrel.. Den to make it up we fight wrestling WC will end up in hnmmmmm... U know grin grin grin..

Sha my ex jay and I were beasts sha cry cry cry

I even called her yesterday

6 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Kingspin(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
Her realness.

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by SEONaijaExpert: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
Bartwale:
Well,I miss the way she slays without makeup(natural beauty) and also she dope with the short gowns and skirt(because she's MFM,she doesn't trousers)...
That's some nice girl I guess.

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by RexTramadol1: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
If we are done, we never happened

No memories.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Naijamate: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Her style of giving BJ is out of this world , I really miss her

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by mightyleks(m): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ayodejioak:
At one point in our lives, we all dated that one crazy ex that left lingering memories.

It's okay to understand the fact that the word 'perfection' almost doesn't exist in the human dictionary.

We chose to be with our current partner because they are great at some things and sometimes,

we just think about those weird ex experiences and smile.

What is one thing you miss about your ex?

Which Ex?
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by BlackPantherxXx: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Viicfuntop:

smiley

He brought out my confidence in areas I didn’t know I could be and he was a Pakistan Muslim man.

I can imagine....

8 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by clairclaret(f): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
minasota:
I dismissed my ex just cuz He brags like DAvido.......30billion ke!
lol
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
The way he sticks that rod deep inside the honey and give me that good good good bang de banga undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by great664(m): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
Her Fidelity... When she face you she face you. No drama, no cheating, no heartbreak though very jealous. I miss Her

4 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by yeeshanana(f): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
He was so caring,would go to any length to make sure I was happy. Hometown differences tore us apart

9 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by clairclaret(f): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
I miss nothing

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by calliope(f): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Her Ass.
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Zirah: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
I miss how effortlessly beautiful she looks when she's asleep. I miss how stupidly beautiful she looks when awake. I miss the kind of envy/admiration i get from women when I would walk with my girlfriend on the street (Girls are weird lol) _fuck this thread, I didn't want the memories to start crawling back.

Let me break it down to you. Your ex is not that beautiful or not as beautiful as you think, but more attractive than you are and those girls looking at you two on the streets were comparing you both in their head, wondering why she chose to settle with you. Therefore, you dated up your ladder, she dated down and eventually broke up with you as a result. You should forget her and move forward.

7 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by darlenese(f): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
I married my first love, so no Ex.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by bloodykiller: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
absolutely nothing

my current girlfriend/fiance gat it by double cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by malificent(f): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Our intelligent convos and arguments. Unfortunately he turned out to be a narcissist and an egoist.

6 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
She is already an ex so missing nothing

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
Though it was a FWB relationship, I miss her loyalty, submission and docility for me.
She's annoyingly outspoken and smart, not the kind of girl you would mess with. But with me, she'd let all her guards down. I was her weakness, she was my sexual satisfaction.
As with all FWB relationships, she had to move on and get a serious lover.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Babyforever(f): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
His kind heart, money and working dick wink but when angry he's something else embarassed I miss him sha

Dingbang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Zirah: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
malificent:
Our intelligent convos and arguments. Unfortunately he turned out to be a narcissist and an egoist.

You don't want to be with someone like that. He would make your life miserable. Narcissistic people love only themselves and are inherently selfish.

4 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by sacajawea: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kneephy:
I missed the money she used to gimme back then.

Ex's popman is stupendously rich and as a street OG I was literally living all my life on her then,
If you calculate everything, like how much you chop?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Traditional Wedding In Italy To White Lover. Photos / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.