Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? (44951 Views)

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? by Ellixlimswag(m): 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
i stayed with my guy chidi one year... life sometimes
Re: How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? by Olumeme: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
This kind of things can never happen to me.
My people know me very well you can't come to my house unless you call me, if you come without calling, I Will not open the door for you and me too I will never Berge into someone's privacy, it's very rude.

Now, tell him to go back home that you want to be alone, he will think you're joking and will like to act cool, tell in clear times, but have it in mind that your friendship might end trough that means, because, he's not ready to go and there's no way you will get him out through dailogue and gentility.

Infact, one of my colleagues have been in that shoe before, we had to put his load outside while my guy stayed with me till the second day because the intruder do not want to leave.
Re: How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? by Nancypunni: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
9japrof:

Get lost

Satan rape your mama...bloody piglet....no wonder you gave that m0r0nic speech up there
Re: How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? by Reference(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
A 'friend" that cannot be communicated to is no friend. What is tue real relationship between both of you. Are you sure he has nothing on you....indeed I'm listening to Bruno Mars right now....
Re: How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? by Prettyenit18(f): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin I swear that's the solution.
julybaba:
Simple. Just withdraw the food. He will exit sharply.
Re: How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? by Prettyenit18(f): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin Baddest. Respect
addikt:
VERY EASY, IT WILL ONLY COST YOU 100 NAIRA.

1 TELL HIM YOU'RE TRAVELLING TOMORROW

2 WAKE UP AND PACK YOUR THINGS AND HE'LL DO THE SAME AS HE'LL BE SET TO LEAVE TOO,IT'S YOUR HOUSE SO YOU'RE TAKING YOUR KEY ALONG !...

3 TAKE A BIKE TO ANOTHER DIRECTION WHILE HE LEAVES TO HIS OWN DESTINATION ,

4 TELL THE BIKE MAN YOU FORGOT SOMETHING AT HOME ,TURN BACK AND GO HOME , PAY THE BIKEMAN....

I HAVE DONE THIS SEVERAL TIMES !!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? by jibs4lv(m): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
Reader530:

Thanks, he can stay for even a year but he should have come with three pairs of clothes, he came with the cloth on his body, thinking that, he won't stay long. My brother, it is not easy to stay with someone that is not straight forward and keep enjoying it. Don't u know that u can't manage someone easily like u can manage yourself?
He can stay a year but you are tired in weeks ? what kind of friend are you sef? did you forget that a friend in need is actually a friend indeed? what if you are in his shoe? Honestly i hate people like you (forgive if am too harsh) unless there is something you don't tell us .

I could remember when I first got a job of common 30k after school, a friend came to me with the aim of staying a week or so , trust me he stayed a year without any issue between us or is it possible to stay a year with someone with issues?in Abuja for that matter, we manage to understand each other with the little resources I have and now today , he can't forget me as a friend , am always on the top dial of his phone .

Please try to understand him after all, you said he's your friend. Don't be manipulated by any forces either family or girlfriend because it will later come back to you either good or bad , help your friend when he need it because no one know tommoro, you can't actually take some advice am seeing here sef even mine if you like ,but be wise in your decisions.
Re: How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
Reader530:

Tnx. good advice
No! If you tell him that you are traveling, he might sudjest that you let him stay while you are gone. So say that you are traveling. Tell him that your landlord has evicted you to pack out immediately because you have not been paying rent, tell him that things are actually bad for you financially that you can not afford to pay rent anymore then pack your clothes in front of him and also sudjest that he pack as well then go and stay with a relative for a few days and then come back to your home after.
Re: How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
grandstar:

A friend that comes to you home with only the shirt he has on to stay should give anyone worries.

Best he can do is to be open with his friend and give him a deadline.
The guy sef seems like a dirty peasant, how can you be wearing the same pair of clothes for a week, I'm very sure that he stinks.
Re: How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? by sandra50(f): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Tell him you want to travel and go to any of your friends please and stay that Incase he was to travel back before your return that he should give so so and so your key that's if you trust enough to leave the house for him,by the time he has no more money to feed he will leave.
Re: How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? by Magicdon(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy
addikt:

2 WAKE UP AND PACK YOUR THINGS AND HE'LL DO THE SAME AS HE'LL BE SET TO LEAVE TOO,IT'S YOUR HOUSE SO YOU'RE TAKING YOUR KEY ALONG !...

4 TELL THE BIKE MAN YOU FORGOT SOMETHING AT HOME ,TURN BACK AND GO HOME , PAY THE BIKEMAN....

cheesy
addikt:

wink cheesy cheesy
addikt:

cheesy
addikt:

Re: How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? by maureensylvia(f): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
abeg some pple have no conscience. can u imagine a guy like dat came to stay wit us wit a plan to stay for a month and look for an apartment, my husband accepted, its getting to 1year and 6months d guy came, he is still looking for house o, i have no privacy and my marriage is just 3years. d worst is he brought all his property to my home, rearrange d room to his taste, changes girls like wrapper, nevertheless we packed out to another area can u imagine he packed out with us, he is currently living there now, though i have not been around, my plan is once i cm bk he leaves with a grace of 2weeks, hubby is telling me to calm down but my mind is already made up. once i come back he leaves. what do u think GUYS

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kingjames:
. Guy thanks for voicing out. The same ugly situation I found myself right now. A close friend of mine has been jobless since we passed out from Youth service. He is not so lucky like me because I got job few months after. Now I am manager and there is a vacancy in my company which I quickly contacted him. He has been staying with his parents In part of Lagos here all this while, but now he is gradually relocating to my house that his place is TOO FAR from the office. And my fiancée is staying with me. Has been inconveniencing me . Have I done anything wrong by giving him job? how can I handle this to still maintain the relationship. Am tired honestly I must say
This one is small thing na,just tell him your in-laws are visiting so he needs to give them space.
Or you can tell him that your fiance does not like that he is staying there and she wants him to pack out.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
maureensylvia:
abeg some pple have no conscience. can u imagine a guy like dat came to stay wit us wit a plan to stay with us and look for an apartment, my husband accepted, its getting to 1year and 6months d guy came, he is still looking for house o, i have no privacy and my marriage is just 3months. d worst is he brought all his property to my home, rearrange d room to his taste, changes girls like wrapper, nevertheless we packed out to another area can u imagine he packed out with us, he is currently living there now, though i have not been around, my plan is once i cm bk he leaves with a grace of 2weeks, hubby is telling me to calm down but my mind is already made up. once i come back he leaves. what do u think GUYS
You have done the right thing. If you go back home and he is still there, threaten your hubby by telling him you will leave him if his friend does not go, tell him that he will have to choose btw you or his friend.
Re: How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? by BIXYBABE: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2018
U are unable to bring Olosho to house for overnight game.
Re: How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? by kodded(m): 2:29am On Aug 12, 2018
maureensylvia:
abeg some pple have no conscience. can u imagine a guy like dat came to stay wit us wit a plan to stay for a month and look for an apartment, my husband accepted, its getting to 1year and 6months d guy came, he is still looking for house o, i have no privacy and my marriage is just 3years. d worst is he brought all his property to my home, rearrange d room to his taste, changes girls like wrapper, nevertheless we packed out to another area can u imagine he packed out with us, he is currently living there now, though i have not been around, my plan is once i cm bk he leaves with a grace of 2weeks, hubby is telling me to calm down but my mind is already made up. once i come back he leaves. what do u think GUYS
no one knows tomorrow, my sister apply wisdom in all your doings and don't allow your emotion to be cloud your judgment lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? by xxgig(m): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
i had to look for this thread today, a not honest acquaintance i had offered accommodation in my place for two weeks and had to ask him to leave called me mid august that he is in town and needed me to offer him accommodation for a night, a night turned to a week and he only left after had ask him how far. towards the end of last month he texted that he has interview and he is in town (well i knew i has always been in town but he will be sounding like he traveled somewhere). i let him, it is two weeks now take your bag and leave, hell no, he kept playing hide and seek with me, when i am off for work, he will come in and then leave before i return.

Where did i ask him to leave, one night, he came past 11 pm, i opened for him few minutes past 12 am dogs in my compound started barking and my guy could not sleep, he was scared and unsettled dude kept calling my name asking me to open back door for him to leave, claiming that some people are after his life, for as loong as the barking persist, dude did not let me sleep and that was the third time it was happening.
Re: How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? by AmeLonRo(m): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
einsteine:

They should wash your car because you are housing them? Why not just charge them rent since you are housing them because you expect them to give you something in return?

its training of a sort if you see it that way. A good worker who is useful is preferred above others... BUHARI'S LAZY YOUTHS
Re: How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? by gassbee: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
Magicdon:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
wat if she decides to pay u a visit d next day
Re: How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? by obisite: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
I'm sorry,,, I couldn't read all through the pages,, which model did op use..someone should save me the data grin grin

This September ending... Abi the friend still dey..

OP come n tell us what model you use ooo...
Re: How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? by graciabelle: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
Babyforever:
Look him straight into the eyes and tell him you've over stayed your welcome
Mad ooooo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures / Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad / Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.