Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? (3624 Views)

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / Am I Being Friendzoned? / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Hardebaryor(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
LMAO
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by ritylove(f): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
IamPlato:

She De Quote Bible For You But Another Guy Is busy Fvckin her. Better Unleash Yourself From Her Claws... You Will Be Brother Zoned Soon if You Continue To Swallow Those Verses
you and your bad mouth this plato
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by FromZeroToHero(m): 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
my dear why are you worrying yourself, you have to understand that there's difference between friendship and relationship. all she want for now is your friendship. just give her time and continue to play along. Try to answer her call whenever she calls as far as she's the one calling, you have nothing to lose. Remove your mind from anything concerning being in a relationship with her because the more you pressure her the more she keeps forming for you. I hope this helps.
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Deckline(m): 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
FromZeroToHero:
my dear why are you worrying yourself, you have to understand that there's difference between friendship and relationship. all she want for now is your friendship. just play along and continue to be nice to her. Try to answer her call whenever she calls as far she's the one calling, you have nothing to lose. Remove your mind from anything concerning being in a relationship with her because the more you pressure her the more she keeps forming for you. I hope this helps.
Thanks. I really appreciate. The guys bashing me just don't understand.
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Fvcknames: 2:59am On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by dnapstar(m): 5:18am On Aug 11, 2018
Well, come up with a story of a beautiful lady you meet and you plan to date her and see her reaction, if she is jealous then be patient, it's only a matter of time and you would get her but if she shows no sign of jealousy then you are really her good frnd and future prayer partner.
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Deckline(m): 7:37am On Aug 11, 2018
dnapstar:
Well, come up with a story of a beautiful lady you meet and you plan to date her and see her reaction, if she is jealous then be patient, it's only a matter of time and you would get her but if she shows no sign of jealousy then you are really her good frnd and future prayer partner.
I will try this. Thank you!
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by iLegendd(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2018
Nice thread keep it up.
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by IamPlato(m): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
ritylove:
you and your bad mouth this plato

kiss
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Dangerousboy(m): 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
cronsberg:
This op na real slow guy o. You asked for how to excape the friend or bible zone, guys told you to make her see u in a sexual light, u said u aint interested in sexual things, then thats why u are in the friend zone in the first place. What a paradox. Now listen. For a girl to be interested in u and thus agree to date u, she has to see u in a sexual light. Same way the daughter of a pastor was blocking all my attempt to toast her and even trying to preach to me. I started telling her how her lips are perfect for kissing deeply,another time will tell her how i fantasy about licking her in the lecture hall when no one is there, then making her jealous by ignoring her for a while by focusing on other girls. It worked cuz one day when jisting with her in field, i just cut her talk mid way and said i want to kiss u, leaned forward and locked lips with her,no resistance from her as we kissed deeply for almost 15 minutes straight. From that time,my bed became her comfort zone. Marathon sex was everyday thing etc
can u elaborate more on this your technique pls
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Deckline(m): 7:11am On Aug 12, 2018
Dangerousboy:
can u elaborate more on this your technique pls
grin Werey boy. Better comman be going to church.elaborate koh commemorate ni grin
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by austinereds(m): 8:24am On Aug 12, 2018
I can't laugh. when you're ready she will fall. now you're falling for her scam. preach preach.
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Dangerousboy(m): 10:18am On Aug 12, 2018
Deckline:

grin Werey boy. Better comman be going to church.elaborate koh commemorate ni grin
guy u chop hot shit? I tell u say I no dey go church, na ur question?
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Deckline(m): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
Dangerousboy:
guy u chop hot shit? I tell u say I no dey go church, na ur question?
Na my post!
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Deckline(m): 7:16am On Dec 30, 2018
Girls are wicked sad
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 30, 2018
Deckline:
Guys,please i need your advice,i have known this girl for 3 years since my secondary school days. I really like her but i just didn't want to tell her. We do chat alot,she gets mad if i refuse to pick her calls and she apologises whenever she does wrong. These traits are confusing me. I really like this girl so i took it upon myself to tell her but her reply was "she loves me too because Jesus loves everybody". When i asked her to be my girlfriend,she said she loves me but we can't date now and yet she keeps budging me with her calls and gets angry if i don't pick. I even tried flirting with her by complimenting her beauty but she keeps quoting the bible"everybody is fearfully and wonderfully made,God made us beautiful". Its not that i have an issue with that but,how can i get out of the friendzone
make money, a lot of it. buy an awesome car and build a mansion. we can start from there
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Hector09(m): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2018
I ve a similar story with u, thou her father is a pastor and she is very pretty ad clever, she was forming to me and preaching just like ur, i block her on fb and delete her number, and i stop going closer to their house, infact she did nt see me for complete 3 months, when she saw me on friday being 28 she ran to cum and meet me, she was asking what happen that she ve nt been seeing me online and that i ve been scarce, i told her that i ve to move on since she dont want me in her life, she was like crying saying its nt like that, dude give her chance infact delete her number, dnt go close to her again believe me she we cum begging, i ve an appointment tomorrow with this girl that i'm talking to u now
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by VERDA: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
Wow

Congratulations.

You have successfully been BIBLE -ZONED.

Count ur self lucky cos this type of ZONING is a first class one

Bros you wicked o lol....somebody's chest was already paining him you come go carry axe dig the heart comot....

1 Like

Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by baralatie(m): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2018
there is no problem here. the only thing is go and read your books and become somebody useful .that all
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by CaesarDon(m): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
Deckline grin the guy that said you were bible zoned really got me laughing

Frankly you've being friend-zoned and the only way to get out is to ignore her and start doing the opposite of everything you've being doing to her

Don't be nice to her, don't call her, date a lady prettier than her, ignore her calls(say your girlfriend was upset seeing her call, that she disturbs you too much)

See her fall 4 u, don't send her at all
Re: Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? by Deckline(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
funmisticqueen:
make money, a lot of it. buy an awesome car and build a mansion. we can start from there
Okay...thank you for being real. Shebi it is money and Benz. no wahala.
Work has started.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag / Top Ways To Control Your Sexual Desires, No.2 And 6 Should Be Taken Seriously / A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.