Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (797300 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by PEAJEG: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hello house?
Can one recommend any school for a masters in Agricultural related courses like Agricultural Economics, or any related that do not need TOEFL and GRE? Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by mastmony: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
Good afternoon house, please who has a file on letter of introduction and study leave approval.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
mastmony:
Good afternoon house, please who has a file on letter of introduction and study leave approval.

Thanks

Let your company write one for you. It's that easy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
mastmony:

Thanks

Let your company/ firm write one for you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Vasilias: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
Who is going to Morgan State?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Astaclover9: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hello House
Greetings of the season,
I would like to know what the amount that is meant to be in the account when going for visa interview assuming the tuition and boarding fees are about $36k.
Is it the annual amount that has passed through the account that is being looked at or the current cash available in the account.
Please your response will be greatly appreciated
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by omoobaadeNGR: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
If my interview is on Monday morning, for instance, can I update my profile on the appointment booking site without issues on interview date?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Missjayone22: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
cry[quote author=Uceee001 post=74225023]Someone help me let me register for Ielts or Toefl I want to write January 2019 cry cry cry

God knows how long I have been preparing for Ielts but can't register for this exam cry cry I previously asked for help here no one replied me seeing people testimonies over and over about their scholarships and visa approvals makes me don't want to give up.

Please help me I seriously want to write ielts this January 2019 let me start this hustle January 2019.....

I pray God touches you all heart to help me I have #30,000 Now all I need is 45k

There is a teofl promo going on from now till January 8 for 45k at B.Y mafit Limited on instagram,then you can email them.Try and register before then soo you can be among the 2019. promo list.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
lol
jerrypeacelinks:

The step I know is to watch and pray. If u are clean then why worry? Go home, pack your luggage, prepare to book ur flight and rush to ur babe them house and engage her now now now. You are flying soon. I wish you the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
omoobaadeNGR:
If my interview is on Monday morning, for instance, can I update my profile on the appointment booking site without issues on interview date?

You will be turned back and not be allowed to enter for the interview. This is based on my personal experience last Thursday. I was asked to reschedule after three business working days when my profile must have been updated. Now that 3business working days is seeming like forever. I don't know if it will expire Monday or Tuesday but whenever it is, I need book appointment as soon as I can.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by AmaSophy: 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
I need help please. I was trying to do an unofficial WES calculation of CGPA of 2.91. The attached is where I got stock as I don't know the exact grade they are requesting for. Please someone should guide me

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by omoobaadeNGR: 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
Did you change information on your DS160 or the appointment scheduling site. I am just trying to change my birthday from say 3/25/199* to 03/25/199*, which is not a change per se. Do you think that would be an issue?
jerrypeacelinks:

You will be turned back and not be allowed to enter for the interview. This is based on my personal experience last Thursday. I was asked to reschedule after three business working days when my profile must have been updated. Now that 3business working days is seeming like forever. I don't know if it will expire Monday or Tuesday but whenever it is, I need book appointment as soon as I can.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 30, 2018
AmaSophy:
I need help please. I was trying to do an unofficial WES calculation of CGPA of 2.91. The attached is where I got stock as I don't know the exact grade they are requesting for. Please someone should guide me

It doesn't work that way bro.

Course Title e.g English, Abstract Algebra, all those 101,102, 499...courses at school

Enter the Credit Load in the following input box. e.g If your BCH201 was 3units, input 3.

Enter Grade: A,B,C....F
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 1:04am On Dec 30, 2018
omoobaadeNGR:
Did you change information on your DS160 or the appointment scheduling site. I am just trying to change my birthday from say 3/25/199* to 03/25/199*, which is not a change per se. Do you think that would be an issue?

Yes. I edited my DS160. Well, for me I think it would be an issue o. if I am to advise I would say ignore and better still defend yourself with word of the mouth. After all, ur DOB on your passport will be adjourned as being correct. Mistakes happen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by omoobaadeNGR: 1:33am On Dec 30, 2018
jerrypeacelinks:

Yes. I edited my DS160. Well, for me I think it would be an issue o. if I am to advise I would say ignore and better still defend yourself with word of the mouth. After all, ur DOB on your passport will be adjourned as being correct. Mistakes happen

Ok, if you edited your DS160, it means you're not getting my point. My form DS160 has no issue and I won't be changing anything there. I am only trying to effect change on my appointment scheduling site profile...on the site where you book your appointment after submitting your DS160.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Time2Smile(m): 2:18am On Dec 30, 2018
Pefuele:

Did you transfer your SEVIS ID to the new booking?Check the embassy websites you will see days they will not work.I know the embassy also works on Saturday so you can do your calculations from that day.To reschedule you will have to pay another VISA fee.Yeap,you are eligible for expedient appointment subject to being granted by the embassy....
I don't think he has to pay another VISA fee.
@jerrypeacelinks, wait for 3 business days and try to reschedule with your current receipt before paying another Visa fee.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:37am On Dec 30, 2018
EELORHOR:
Hi, i have been a silent observer of this thread, visa transcripts.

Congrats. God bless your new journey
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by alexohams2000(m): 6:06am On Dec 30, 2018
Hello

Please who's been on Administrative Processing here. How long did it take them to update your status?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Olawale008888: 7:23am On Dec 30, 2018
Mine took 3 days...i think everyone whose visa is approved at the embassy will still be on Administrative processing b4 it changes to Issued
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by alexohams2000(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2018
Olawale008888:
Mine took 3 days...i think everyone whose visa is approved at the embassy will still be on Administrative processing b4 it changes to Issued

Okay bro. Yours was eventually approved right?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Sheq: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2018
AmaSophy:
try entering your scorees e.g 60 or 70... in the first for credits.... and grades..If A =5 ,B , enter 4.... do it for 3 cousres first and evalute to test it. ... if it soesnt work out wel...swap them....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Enasdan(m): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2018
please how safe is this, I was denied July 2018 and deferred and replied and denied again in December 2018 with the same school, no standardized tests was required, I informed the school, they have promised to offer me fresh admission 2019 and has moved my admission to Fall 2019.

my question is, should I accept the school admission and proceed to the embassy for Fall 2019 with same school. making it the third time with the same school, is this a red flag? how safe will this be for me, or I'm contemplating to be safer for me, I should apply for a fresh admission from a fresh school, please from your experiences, I do kindly need your all your advice, suggestions and contributions, thanks in advance.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Cocao(f): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2018
I am looking for a GMAT study buddy. Can be from anywhere, but if you stay in Abuja, its a plus. Please PM.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Humble11: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2018
Enasdan:
please how safe is this, I was denied July 2018 and deferred and replied and denied again in December 2018 with the same school, no standardized tests was required, I informed the school, they have promised to offer me fresh admission 2019 and has moved my admission to Fall 2019.

my question is, should I accept the school admission and proceed to the embassy for Fall 2019 with same school. making it the third time with the same school, is this a red flag? how safe will this be for me, or I'm contemplating to be safer for me, I should apply for a fresh admission from a fresh school, please from your experiences, I do kindly need your all your advice, suggestions and contributions, thanks in advance.

Drop your profile. So that one can know how to advise
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Lolapeppy(f): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hi my name is Dammy just got into Houston and am to attend Houston community college pls any Nigeria student there should pls help me.Am a female so if you need a room mate pls send me an email..lolaboom01@gmail.com pls its urgent

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Olawale008888:

I actually read it somewhere....it stated that resting on the stand would give a bad impression of u....its an interview so everything has to be formal....but if there is a case of a leg problem den d person might ask rhe VO if its ok to do that stating u can't stand without resting....pls someone shu answer my question....its really urgent
while you were standing straight what did you do with your hands, did you pocket them?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Pefuele(m): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
Time2Smile:

I don't think he has to pay another VISA fee.
@jerrypeacelinks, wait for 3 business days and try to reschedule with your current receipt before paying another Visa fee.
I think it can be re-used since it was not cancelled.Yiu right.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lolapeppy:
Hi my name is Dammy just got into Houston and am to attend Houston community college pls any Nigeria student there should pls help me.Am a female so if you need a room mate pls send me an email..lolaboom01@gmail.com pls its urgent

Please kindly share your interview transcript if you don't mind
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by coolbatty: 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
ProfOjah1234:
Nairaland!!.. Been a while mhen!!
I was just browsing the thread and i came across the moniker "Prof Ojah". For some reasons it caught my attention.

Prof Ojah, Are you the same as Olumide Church Street?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Olawale008888: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
Oegbeyem1:
while you were standing straight what did you do with your hands, did you pocket them?
While replying the VO I had to use my hands to make gestures...person no fit just stand like log of wood....u gas move ur hands from time to time to while explaining
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Olalekank(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Olawale008888:

While replying the VO I had to use my hands to make gestures...person no fit just stand like log of wood....u gas move ur hands from time to time to while explaining
Wait
You don't sit down while interviewing?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.