Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (797268 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by CuteRedd(f): 1:00pm On May 28, 2019
LagosismyHome:

I am a female
everyone is a bro here o even with the glaring (f) sign

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Anodyne(f): 1:07pm On May 28, 2019
bracelum:

Check my previous transcripts and use that to write a better draft
Hey, I have perused through your comment history. I didn't see your transcript.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Abdulrahmon68(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2019
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Time2win(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2019
Pefuele:

Is it just 3 days or 3 working days?

3days for appointment stuff is 3days. Either working days or not
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Felizz: 2:11pm On May 28, 2019
Hello House,
please i have created an account for my SEVIS I-901 Fee which i have printed, i went to firstbank for the payment however, i was told that they can only do Western Union to individual account not corporate account that i should confirm about the payment before sending the money.
pls house kindly advice what should i do?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Predstan: 2:14pm On May 28, 2019
Time2win:

3days for appointment stuff is 3days. Either working days or not

I thought u said one can submit even within 48hours
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by zeeLady: 2:18pm On May 28, 2019
SEVIS fee cannot be paid in Nigeria for now. You will need someone abroad (USA) to help you pay the fees.

Felizz:
Hello House,
please i have created an account for my SEVIS I-901 Fee which i have printed, i went to firstbank for the payment however, i was told that they can only do Western Union to individual account not corporate account that i should confirm about the payment before sending the money.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Bracha: 2:25pm On May 28, 2019
Contact walspring for your SEVIS payment at walspring009@hotmail.co.uk.

Felizz:
Hello House,

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by sillysassysally(f): 2:29pm On May 28, 2019
Bracha you’re here too? grin

Bracha:
Contact walspring for your SEVIS payment at walspring009@hotmail.co.uk.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by zeeLady: 2:30pm On May 28, 2019
Please Gurus in the house I have my Student VISA interview in few days time. I need your input on this .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by AgreatMan: 2:41pm On May 28, 2019
Please I need some answers as the situation pass me.

A guy here went for his Visa and this is the transcript. I have his permission to post.

V.O: Good morning
Me: Good morning
V.O: Pass me your passport and I-20
Me: obliged
V.O: you are going to UTA for what
Me: masters degree in chemistry
V.O: did you apply to other schools
Me: mention the two other schools, IIT and Auburn
V.O: where do yo live
Me: Port Harcourt
V.O: what did you graduate with at University of Ilorin
Me: first-class
V.O: have you had any issues with the police or any law enforcement before
Me: replied No
V.O: where do you live
Me: I answered Port Harcourt, he nods and said correct
V.O: where do you work
Me: told him XYZ limited in PH
Baba dropped my passport and gave me white paper, told me he had to check something and placed it on AP.

According to him, he said he can't check the status until after 60 days.

He said he has no relatives in US.

He also said his records are clean.

What can he do to perhaps hasten the process?
What could have caused it?
Has there any similarly case and how did the process go?

Any other help will be appreciated.

Fairheart, LagosismyHome, time2win, walspring, bracelum, please everybody.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Walspring: 2:46pm On May 28, 2019
Yemi256:

Thank you, I have done that, but no reply yet

I have replied since the day you sent me pm check your junk if not in your inbox.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Walspring: 2:48pm On May 28, 2019
Otunoba001:
Good afternoon walspring, I just received i-20 and I want to pay for Sevis pls kindly assist .

Replied done since the day you sent me message. Check your junk box
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Time2win(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2019
Predstan:

I thought u said one can submit even within 48hours

Yes. Just correcting something when it comes to submission towards your interview date
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by iventi(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2019
Hello gurus in the house, currently in a fix, trying to complete documentation for I20 but the university states that all bank statements should be in US dollars or include a US dollar equivalent statement. My sponsor's account is in naira, how do you suggest I go about this?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by shogunley: 2:58pm On May 28, 2019
[Qquote author=Time2win post=78781980]

You can submit ds 160 and still go ahead and change something by filling a fresh one. You can fill up to 100 different ds 160 with different details, it won't stand against you if you didn't interview with it. It's only the ds 160 number they used in interviewing that they will leave on your profile and it count against you if you change anything during your second interview asumming you weren't given visa in the first attempt. If you have submitted your ds 160 and feel you made a mistake, you can fill a fresh one and change it with the old one you have on your appointment page. The unused ones (the one you weren't interviewed with) even if submitted will be deleted after 30days from the system.[/quote]

When you fill another Ds 160 form with a view to change the previous one used for the appointment, does it mean that you will have to pick another appointment date or you can still retain the former date?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Time2win(m): 3:00pm On May 28, 2019
AgreatMan:

A guy here went for his Visa and this is the transcript. I have his permission to post.

Baba dropped my passport and gave me white paper, told me he had to check something and placed it on AP.

Any other help will be appreciated.

Fairheart, LagosismyHome, time2win, walspring, bracelum, please everybody.

I have discussed with this fellow before. There is nothing he can do, he should just let the V.O do their background checks. Only them knows what they are checking
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Time2win(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2019
shogunley:
When you fill another Ds 160 form with a view to change the previous one used for the appointment, does it mean that you will have to pick another appointment date or you can still retain the former date?

You don't have to pick another appointment date. You just edit the ds 160 number on your appointment page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by kacey007: 3:03pm On May 28, 2019
Walspring:

I have replied since the day you sent me pm check your junk if not in your inbox.

Hello bro, is there any GRE discount available at the moment?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Moshkom(m): 3:14pm On May 28, 2019
Good Afternoon Bosses in the house, please i will like to know HOW MANY DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS it usually takes CENTRAL MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY (CMU) to give an Undergraduate Admission after application. Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Bracha: 3:17pm On May 28, 2019
Yes o grin. Information is key

sillysassysally:
Bracha you’re here too? grin

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by iventi(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2019
iventi:
Hello gurus in the house, currently in a fix, trying to complete documentation for I20 but the university states that all bank statements should be in US dollars or include a US dollar equivalent statement. My sponsor's account is in naira, how do you suggest I go about this?
Help!!!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Davidkking(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2019
iventi:
Help!!!!!
For me I got a bank letter confirming the availability of funds and also stating it in dollar.........I attached the conversion rate for naira to Dollar too......I scanned both and sent it to them
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Chiezzh: 3:43pm On May 28, 2019
Contact me for any kind of help needed from admission to visa processing ! I am a current East Tennessee state university student( ETSU )

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Davidkking(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2019
Moshkom:
Good Afternoon Bosses in the house, please i will like to know HOW MANY DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS it usually takes CENTRAL MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY (CMU) to give an Undergraduate Admission after application. Thanks!
Call the school nah

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by iventi(m): 4:08pm On May 28, 2019
Davidkking:

For me I got a bank letter confirming the availability of funds and also stating it in dollar.........I attached the conversion rate for naira to Dollar too......I scanned both and sent it to them
Thanks a lot!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:26pm On May 28, 2019
AgreatMan:

Cases like this are unique and two of these types might be totally different so really all you can do is wait for due process , pray (if you believe in that) and hope for the best

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Mudicua: 4:48pm On May 28, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i spy una two here ooo... Sally and Bracha
Bracha:
Yes o grin. Information is key

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Walspring: 4:54pm On May 28, 2019
kacey007:

Hello bro, is there any GRE discount available at the moment?

No for now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Walspring: 4:55pm On May 28, 2019
Moshkom:

Two to eight weeks or more.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Chibaby98(f): 5:25pm On May 28, 2019
Hello everyone, so I have a question to ask. What documents do I have to present or if I do not have any documents to show, how do I prove that I intend to return to Nigeria after I am done with schooling in the US during my visa interview?
I am actually going to renew my visa, I have been in the US for 2 years.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Brown2Green(m): 5:51pm On May 28, 2019
Chibaby98:
Hello everyone, so I have a question to ask. What documents do I have to present or if I do not have any documents to show, how do I prove that I intend to return to Nigeria after I am done with schooling in the US during my visa interview?
I am actually going to renew my visa, I have been in the US for 2 years.

First hope you didn't overstay your time?
A very strong home tie is family, job and properties/investments.

What type of Visa?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.