Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (798228 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by exxy(m): 6:14pm On May 28, 2019
Greetings!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ibruks(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2019
solihp:

Good morning, start filling the DS160 form today, fill as much as you can, note the code of the form, because there are some info you might need on your i20 such as your US contact, you can fill other aspect and not submit the form just yet.

Create your visa appointment account and book your appointment, do not forget to submit the DS160 form when you have your i20 and at least 3 days before your interview.

NB: Act now, dates are filling up fast, as at yesterday, the earliest dates available were in July, as at this morning, few spaces opened up in May(2dates) and June(1date), so get to work.

All the best.
Thanks a lot for this. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 28, 2019
Anodyne:
Hey, I have perused through your comment history. I didn't see your transcript.

Not my transcript. Transcripts of other folks I analyzed. Look for the "why this course" question. You should see some sample answers I posted
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Moshkom(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2019
Alright. Thanks Boss.

Two to eight weeks or more. [/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Moshkom(m): 6:42pm On May 28, 2019
Walspring:

Two to eight weeks or more.
Moshkom:
Alright. Thanks Boss.

Two to eight weeks or more.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Chibaby98(f): 6:55pm On May 28, 2019
No I haven’t overstayed my time.
F1 visa

Brown2Green:

First hope you didn't overstay your time?
A very strong home tie is family, job and properties/investments.

What type of Visa?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by SplendidGod: 7:14pm On May 28, 2019
Thank you @Walspring for coming through with my Sevis fee payment. I got the confirmation in less than 12hrs.

Thank you!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Brown2Green(m): 7:15pm On May 28, 2019
Chibaby98:
No I haven’t overstayed my time.
F1 visa

You are good if you didn't overstay your time.
You should do very well.
You can share your mock transcript if you wish.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Anodyne(f): 7:27pm On May 28, 2019
bracelum:

Not my transcript. Transcripts of other folks I analyzed. Look for the "why this course" question. You should see some sample answers I posted
ok. I think have seen some. Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ibruks(m): 7:48pm On May 28, 2019
solihp:

Good morning, start filling the DS160 form today, fill as much as you can, note the code of the form, because there are some info you might need on your i20 such as your US contact, you can fill other aspect and not submit the form just yet.

Create your visa appointment account and book your appointment, do not forget to submit the DS160 form when you have your i20 and at least 3 days before your interview.

NB: Act now, dates are filling up fast, as at yesterday, the earliest dates available were in July, as at this morning, few spaces opened up in May(2dates) and June(1date), so get to work.

All the best.

One thing, I tried applying for an appointment date, I realised I would need the ds - 160 confirmation number. I'm kind of stuck. What can I do?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Timotte(m): 7:49pm On May 28, 2019
Chibaby98:
Hello everyone, so I have a question to ask. What documents do I have to present or if I do not have any documents to show, how do I prove that I intend to return to Nigeria after I am done with schooling in the US during my visa interview?
I am actually going to renew my visa, I have been in the US for 2 years.

I'm a little curious as to why you want to renew your visa when you're still in your academic programme. If your visa is expired, as far as you maintain your student status and have a valid form I-20 that states your programme completion date, you will have no problem whatsoever (https://www.ice.gov/sevis/travel). The only challenge you'll have is if you have to travel outside the US (then you'll need to renew). Renewing your visa while still in your academic programme has its risk. I know of a few folks who their visa renewals were denied even with their programmes being partly funded.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Bracha: 8:02pm On May 28, 2019
Hey!! cheesy grin grin

Mudicua:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i spy una two here ooo... Sally and Bracha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by solihp(f): 8:16pm On May 28, 2019
Ibruks:

One thing, I tried applying for an appointment date, I realised I would need the ds - 160 confirmation number. I'm kind of stuck. What can I do?

Have you started filling the DS160 form. The code is there, you'd see application ID, that is it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ibruks(m): 8:22pm On May 28, 2019
solihp:

Have you started filling the DS160 form. The code is there, you'd see application ID, that is it
Okay thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 28, 2019
Anodyne:
ok. I think have seen some. Thanks!

You're welcome
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by electricpole(m): 8:29pm On May 28, 2019
Tecord1:
Good morning everyone. I applied to a school that don't require GRE and other specialize test in the US. Since i have not written any. Will this have any negative implication during interview at the embassy?
which school is that?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Brown2Green(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2019
Tecord1:
Good morning everyone. I applied to a school that don't require GRE and other specialize test in the US. Since i have not written any. Will this have any negative implication during interview at the embassy?

Depends on the VO.
No one can tell.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by seun407: 8:47pm On May 28, 2019
Hello wonderful people of USA Student Visa Thread, I have been following this thread for years now. I am about to go for my interview. Please I need the gurus in the house to help me review my transcript. God will bless as you do so. Thanks.

ME- Good morning (with a smile)
V.O- Good morning

V.O- What are you going to do in the United States?
ME- I am to study Masters in Information and Communications Technology

V.O- Which school are you going to study at?
ME- University of Denver.

V.O- How did you get to know about the school of your choice?
ME- I first came across DU in a group I follow on LinkedIn called Students of LinkedIn. I did an extensive research on the school and I also checked reviews and ranking, it was given an average rating of 4 stars on all platforms I researched on. It is also ranked as 96th in National Universities and 58th in best value schools and I was convinced that it will be a perfect school for my graduate studies.

V.O- Why are you not pursing your Master degree in Nigeria
ME- An academic experience from the US is highly valuable around the world. Also, US universities offer excellent research opportunities. On top of that, having global exposure tremendously helps to advance my career. The American education system has been deemed the best amongst all others and I be believe their programs are well structured for my field.

V.O- How many schools did you apply to?
ME- I applied to four schools

V.O-Namely?
ME- Purdue University, Regis University, University of Vermont and University of Denver

V.O- Why did you choose the school?
ME- I applied to DU because they offer a concentration in software design and programming which is in line with my career goals. There are a lot of similarities between both schools but the most distinguishing difference is their educational approach which is learning by doing. Students take part in small focused classes, where they improve understanding through conversations that draw from the vast range of experiences on a subject matter. I would to love to adopt and apply this collaborative approach in my field after graduation.

V.O- What are the courses you will be taking?
Core Courses
1. ICT Business Foundations
2. ICT Technical Foundations
3. Enterprise Architecture
4. Capstone Project or Seminar
Concentration Course
1. Web Enabled Information system
2. Object-Oriented Methods
3. Distributed Computing
4. Object-Oriented Programming
Elective Courses
1. .Net Programming with C#
2. Java Programming
3. Python Programming
4. Web Development with Ruby on Rails

V.O- What are your core courses and how are they related to your field of interest?
ME-
1. ICT Business Foundations: This course will provide an overview of the relationship between business needs and ICT solutions. This problem will equip me with skill required to define a problem, establish a business, perform appropriate research, propose and analyze alternative solutions, identify decision criteria and make recommendations based on considerations as benefits.
2. ICT Technical Foundations: This course will provide a substantive review of the technology at the core of the ICT industry, coverage includes hardware, network technology, databases, information services, applications and content in enterprise contexts.
3. Enterprise Architecture: In this course I will learn how to integrate information and communications technologies to effectively and efficiently support business goals. The course will provide me with an overview of the global enterprise-wide architectural framework that drives business decisions regarding selection and implementation of ICT systems and solutions.

V.O- What is your study plan?
ME- A minimum of 3.0/4.0 is required for my graduation. For the first quarter and second quarter of the academic year starting from this fall, I will be offering 12 credit hours. 4 credit hours each for ICT Business Foundations, ICT Technical Foundations and Enterprise Architecture. For the third and fourth quarter of the academic year, I will be offering 12 credit hours. 4 credit hours each for Web Enabled Information System, Object-Oriented Methods and Distributed Computing and so on.

V.O- Name some of your professors.
ME- Dr. Kris Jamsa, He will be taking Object-Oriented Methods, Dr. Judd Roberts, He is the instructor for Object-Oriented Programming and Sanka Lehksmy, ICT Business Foundations.

V.O- Why are you switching from Environmental Management to Software Engineering?
M.E- While I was pursuing my bachelor’s degree I joined a coding bootcamp where I learnt software programming. It really fascinated me because I was able to write a piece of code to instruct the computer to do something for me. In the bootcamp I was giving a project to work on. It was called Store Manager. The Store Manager is a web application that helps store owners manage sales and product inventory. The project exposed me to the art of coding. Through this project I learnt project management with Pivotal Tracker, Version control with GIT, front end development, setting up test framework, creating API endpoints, Database Integration(using PostgreSQL) and adding authentication with JSON Web Token. I was so intrigued with my ability to build an application from scratch and ever since I have been learning new technologies. Sometimes it's overwhelming, but it's always satisfying to see your ideals or work come to life through codes. It's magical. I am looking forward to adding more value to myself by acquiring a Master’s degree in Information Technology

V.O- how long will you be in the US?
ME- 24 Months.

V.O- What is your research interest?
ME- My research interest is Algorithm Design

V.O- Why did you choose this course?
ME- I chose this course because it is a perfect fit for my career goal. It will equip me with the necessary skills I need to solve complex problems in the field of software development. There is a specific course I am really interested in. Creative Problem Solving and Programming Concepts. This course will equip me with a programmers instinct. It will develop my ability to solve complex problems.

V.O- when did you graduate?
ME- September 2014

V.O- What have you been doing since 2014?
ME- I went for my NYSC at Ekiti State. I worked in the environmental department at Ilejemeje Local Government for a year. After my service year I enrolled for an Intensive full stack web development course on EDX for 6 months. I was able to secure a job June 2017 at sprinble as a software developer.

V.O- What were your roles?
ME- I work closely with clients on designing and developing micro-services that will be integrated with existing enterprise solutions. I design and develop REST API, React components and integration with REST API’s. I also work on various projects using different complexities. I work with technologies like: JavaScript, REACTJS, REACT NATIVE, VUE.JS, ANGULAR, BACK BONE, MONGODB, NODE.JS, IONIC and REST API.

V.O- What will you do after your studies?
ME- After my studies, I plan to return home and with my updated knowledge on Information Technology and apply for a senior level position in my current place of work or seek a research intensive IT position in a government agency like National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA). I plan to work for maximum of 5 years in this position while setting a stage to running my own IT Company where I’d be dealing with creation of new Generation secure and dependable enterprise systems to power most businesses in Nigeria while offering employment opportunities to Nigerians who want to make career in the field. I believe my program will help me achieve this goal.

V.O- Where will you be staying in the US?
ME- I will be staying within the school’s facilities.

V.O- did you take any standardized test.
ME- No, It wasn’t required.

V.O- Have you travelled out before?
ME- No sir, because I have never had a reason to travel until after now. And it is important I do now because of my program.

V.O- Who will be sponsoring you?
M.E I got a student loan of $25k from Mpower Financing. My uncle will be paying for the rest.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by abike12(f): 8:58pm On May 28, 2019
Chibaby98:
Hello everyone, so I have a question to ask. What documents do I have to present or if I do not have any documents to show, how do I prove that I intend to return to Nigeria after I am done with schooling in the US during my visa interview?
I am actually going to renew my visa, I have been in the US for 2 years.

take your transcripts, student ID, i20, statement of account with enough funds for one year and if you've been working on campus, tax returns.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by shogunley: 9:01pm On May 28, 2019
Thanks bro [Qquote author=Time2win post=78797418]

You don't have to pick another appointment date. You just edit the ds 160 number on your appointment page.[/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by abike12(f): 9:01pm On May 28, 2019
AgreatMan:
Please I need some answers as the situation pass me.

A guy here went for his Visa and this is the transcript. I have his permission to post.

V.O: Good morning
Me: Good morning
V.O: Pass me your passport and I-20
Me: obliged
V.O: you are going to UTA for what
Me: masters degree in chemistry
V.O: did you apply to other schools
Me: mention the two other schools, IIT and Auburn
V.O: where do yo live
Me: Port Harcourt
V.O: what did you graduate with at University of Ilorin
Me: first-class
V.O: have you had any issues with the police or any law enforcement before
Me: replied No
V.O: where do you live
Me: I answered Port Harcourt, he nods and said correct
V.O: where do you work
Me: told him XYZ limited in PH
Baba dropped my passport and gave me white paper, told me he had to check something and placed it on AP.

According to him, he said he can't check the status until after 60 days.

He said he has no relatives in US.

He also said his records are clean.

What can he do to perhaps hasten the process?
What could have caused it?
Has there any similarly case and how did the process go?

Any other help will be appreciated.

Fairheart, LagosismyHome, time2win, walspring, bracelum, please everybody.

I know someone this happened to, he had a really common first and last name and I suspect that had something to do with it. It took about a month but he got his visa.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by shogunley: 9:03pm On May 28, 2019
Thanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Chibaby98(f): 9:41pm On May 28, 2019
Ok thanks. But can I take one of my guardian’s bank statement as my sponsor?

abike12:

take your transcripts, student ID, i20, statement of account with enough funds for one year and if you've been working on campus, tax returns.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Chibaby98(f): 9:43pm On May 28, 2019
Mock transcript?
Ohhh u mean after the interview? If so sure!

Brown2Green:

You are good if you didn't overstay your time.
You should do very well.
You can share your mock transcript if you wish.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Chibaby98(f): 9:45pm On May 28, 2019
Thank you for the reply and I do know all that. I’m renewing the visa because I intend to travel outside the US. So that when I travel out, I can be able to come back. Thanks for the concern though.

Timotte:

I'm a little curious as to why you want to renew your visa when you're still in your academic programme. If your visa is expired, as far as you maintain your student status and have a valid form I-20 that states your programme completion date, you will have no problem whatsoever (https://www.ice.gov/sevis/travel). The only challenge you'll have is if you have to travel outside the US (then you'll need to renew). Renewing your visa while still in your academic programme has its risk. I know of a few folks who their visa renewals were denied even with their programmes being partly funded.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Brown2Green(m): 10:22pm On May 28, 2019
Chibaby98:
Mock transcript?

Lol
I mean before the interview.
Or what do you call such?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by jossywayne(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2019
seun407:
Hello wonderful people of USA Student Visa Thread, I have been following this thread for years now. I am about to go for my interview. Please I need the gurus in the house to help me review my transcript. God will bless as you do so. Thanks.

V.O- Good morning

ME- I first came across DU in a group I follow on LinkedIn called Students of LinkedIn. I did an extensive research on the school and I also checked reviews and ranking, it was given an average rating of 4 stars on all platforms I researched on. It is also ranked as 96th in National Universities and 58th in best value schools and I was convinced that it will be a perfect school for my graduate studies.

ME- An academic experience from the US is highly valuable around the world. Also, US universities offer excellent research opportunities. On top of that, having global exposure tremendously helps to advance my career. The American education system has been deemed the best amongst all others and I be believe their programs are well structured for my field.

V.O-Namely?
ME- Purdue University, Regis University, University of Vermont and University of Denver

ME- I applied to DU because they offer a concentration in software design and programming which is in line with my career goals. There are a lot of similarities between both schools but the most distinguishing difference is their educational approach which is learning by doing. Students take part in small focused classes, where they improve understanding through conversations that draw from the vast range of experiences on a subject matter. I would to love to adopt and apply this collaborative approach in my field after graduation.

Core Courses
Concentration Course
3. Distributed Computing
Elective Courses
2. Java Programming
3. Python Programming

V.O- What are your core courses and how are they related to your field of interest?
ME-
1. ICT Business Foundations: This course will provide an overview of the relationship between business needs and ICT solutions. This problem will equip me with skill required to define a problem, establish a business, perform appropriate research, propose and analyze alternative solutions, identify decision criteria and make recommendations based on considerations as benefits.
2. ICT Technical Foundations: This course will provide a substantive review of the technology at the core of the ICT industry, coverage includes hardware, network technology, databases, information services, applications and content in enterprise contexts.
3. Enterprise Architecture: In this course I will learn how to integrate information and communications technologies to effectively and efficiently support business goals. The course will provide me with an overview of the global enterprise-wide architectural framework that drives business decisions regarding selection and implementation of ICT systems and solutions.

ME- A minimum of 3.0/4.0 is required for my graduation. For the first quarter and second quarter of the academic year starting from this fall, I will be offering 12 credit hours. 4 credit hours each for ICT Business Foundations, ICT Technical Foundations and Enterprise Architecture. For the third and fourth quarter of the academic year, I will be offering 12 credit hours. 4 credit hours each for Web Enabled Information System, Object-Oriented Methods and Distributed Computing and so on.

ME- Dr. Kris Jamsa, He will be taking Object-Oriented Methods, Dr. Judd Roberts, He is the instructor for Object-Oriented Programming and Sanka Lehksmy, ICT Business Foundations.

V.O- Why are you switching from Environmental Management to Software Engineering?
M.E- While I was pursuing my bachelor’s degree I joined a coding bootcamp where I learnt software programming. It really fascinated me because I was able to write a piece of code to instruct the computer to do something for me. In the bootcamp I was giving a project to work on. It was called Store Manager. The Store Manager is a web application that helps store owners manage sales and product inventory. The project exposed me to the art of coding. Through this project I learnt project management with Pivotal Tracker, Version control with GIT, front end development, setting up test framework, creating API endpoints, Database Integration(using PostgreSQL) and adding authentication with JSON Web Token. I was so intrigued with my ability to build an application from scratch and ever since I have been learning new technologies. Sometimes it's overwhelming, but it's always satisfying to see your ideals or work come to life through codes. It's magical. I am looking forward to adding more value to myself by acquiring a Master’s degree in Information Technology

ME- 24 Months.

ME- I chose this course because it is a perfect fit for my career goal. It will equip me with the necessary skills I need to solve complex problems in the field of software development. There is a specific course I am really interested in. Creative Problem Solving and Programming Concepts. This course will equip me with a programmers instinct. It will develop my ability to solve complex problems.

ME- September 2014

ME- I went for my NYSC at Ekiti State. I worked in the environmental department at Ilejemeje Local Government for a year. After my service year I enrolled for an Intensive full stack web development course on EDX for 6 months. I was able to secure a job June 2017 at sprinble as a software developer.

ME- I work closely with clients on designing and developing micro-services that will be integrated with existing enterprise solutions. I design and develop REST API, React components and integration with REST API’s. I also work on various projects using different complexities. I work with technologies like: JavaScript, REACTJS, REACT NATIVE, VUE.JS, ANGULAR, BACK BONE, MONGODB, NODE.JS, IONIC and REST API.

ME- After my studies, I plan to return home and with my updated knowledge on Information Technology and apply for a senior level position in my current place of work or seek a research intensive IT position in a government agency like National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA). I plan to work for maximum of 5 years in this position while setting a stage to running my own IT Company where I’d be dealing with creation of new Generation secure and dependable enterprise systems to power most businesses in Nigeria while offering employment opportunities to Nigerians who want to make career in the field. I believe my program will help me achieve this goal.

ME- No sir, because I have never had a reason to travel until after now. And it is important I do now because of my program.

M.E I got a student loan of $25k from Mpower Financing. My uncle will be paying for the rest.

Bro u get time grin

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 7rewards: 10:56pm On May 28, 2019
Chibaby98:
Mock transcript?

You don't need a mock interview. just ensure you go with your most recent transcript and i-20. You will be fine.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by laboldkid(m): 11:41pm On May 28, 2019
Very good, however you won't be asked all this questions - don't try to cram this, you won't sound natural. Smile, relax and have a conversation with the VO and you'll be just fine.

seun407:

V.O- Good morning

V.O-Namely?

Core Courses
Concentration Course
3. Distributed Computing
Elective Courses
2. Java Programming
3. Python Programming

ME-

ME- 24 Months.

ME- September 2014

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Timotte(m): 11:52pm On May 28, 2019
Chibaby98:
Thank you for the reply and I do know all that. I’m renewing the visa because I intend to travel outside the US. So that when I travel out, I can be able to come back. Thanks for the concern though.

Okay. I was just a little concerned. Good success in your interview.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Olalekank(m): 12:12am On May 29, 2019
jossywayne:

Bro u get time grin
I swear grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Olalekank(m): 12:17am On May 29, 2019
seun407:

V.O- Good morning

V.O-Namely?

Core Courses
Concentration Course
3. Distributed Computing
Elective Courses
2. Java Programming
3. Python Programming

ME-

[b]
M.E- While I was pursuing my bachelor’s degree I joined a coding bootcamp where I learnt software programming. It really fascinated me because I was able to write a piece of code to instruct the computer to do something for me. In the bootcamp I was giving a project to work on. It was called Store Manager. The Store Manager is a web application that helps store owners manage sales and product inventory. The project exposed me to the art of coding. Through this project I learnt project management with Pivotal Tracker, Version control with GIT, front end development, setting up test framework, creating API endpoints, Database Integration(using PostgreSQL) and adding authentication with JSON Web Token. I was so intrigued with my ability to build an application from scratch and ever since I have been learning new technologies. Sometimes it's overwhelming, but it's always satisfying to see your ideals or work come to life through codes. It's magical. I am looking forward to adding more value to myself by acquiring a Master’s degree in Information Technology[/b]

ME- 24 Months.

ME- September 2014

Most of the questions here won't be asked biko
You should focus on other stuff
While defending your switch from Env to CS, try nailing the point instantly, VOs can cut you short and if you're not able to pass your point across, might not so nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.