Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

"Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady (53670 Views)

What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? / Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Sterope(f): 9:03am On Aug 16, 2018
@the bolded, she could have been between jobs when it happened name. Either way, her comparison is lame.

franchasng:
Don't mind the mumu lady.

She couldn't humble herself and work in a restaurant or something of such to earn some money to help herself, she's here ranting nonsense angry

Besides she sounds like an illegal migrant, and if she is illegal, what else does she expect after barging into someone's country without legal permit and u expect them to give u free food, free shelter, free education and free money because u are the mother of Jesus abi what

World war has ended, so young lady if America isn't okay for u, pack your damn load and come back! Nigerians be deceiving fellow Nigerians since 1914 angry

1 Like

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by nnaeyes6: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2018
We don hear. but why u come give reason to stay back? because if it was Lagos I will stay back!
Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2018
Koolking:
It's not by force to live abroad. Let her relocated to live easy in Nigeria.

She lied. In America, there are thousand of organisations, churches, NGOs that offer free food to people. You can eat, breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner FREE

Which kain English be this one

10 Likes

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by franchasng: 9:05am On Aug 16, 2018
rafabenitez:
Stinking gal discouraging pple on tasting wat life truly is bfre dey die,kind questions fr her,do you have steady light dere,jobs,good healthcare,if all dese tins are available and ure here deceiving d pple den may buharis boxers fall on u.u even have battery fully charged to type on ur phone and talk rubbish,we neva see light fr 5months now.
in fact I Don vex, I am reporting her to Trump, US immigration, Police and more right now on Twitter, what manner of wickedness run in the hearts of some Nigerians angry

She just want to deceive Nigerians in Nigeria who don't understand.

If she was living in Italy, Spain, UK, or any European country then I will agree with her but America She is a damn liar, a deceit every reasonable man must run from such a lady full of lies and deceit

5 Likes

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by obowunmi(m): 9:05am On Aug 16, 2018
Koolking:
It's not by force to live abroad. Let her relocated to live easy in Nigeria.

She lied. In America, there are thousand of organisations, churches, NGOs that offer free food to people. You can eat, breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner FREE

Don't mind her. Mo Odele always chatting shit for attention. I suspect she's clinically depressed.
Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by omoharry(f): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2018
UncleJudax:

Who de back you for Nigeria?

Nowhere easy but she no give any credible reason why Lagos better ...them dey share food and shelter for Nigeria/Lagos?

She even see train enter/sleep.
you remember sey all you need na to dress up and crash into people party pretending to be a guest and you will eat to your fill?alot of Nigerians/Lagosians do that a lot. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by baddosky1: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2018
Lying b*tch!

What happened to food stamps?

1 Like

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by akevic: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2018
How did you go there. I hope not through Libya
Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by franchasng: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2018
Sterope:
@the bolded, she could have been between jobs when it happened name. Either way, her comparison is lame.

Not true. You can't beg for food in America whether as legal or illegal unless u are very lazy and not ready to take on menial jobs that full everywhere.

She can work in African restaurants, etc.

She must be lazy and looking for free food, free shelter, free education, free money maybe as she gets free things from her sugar daddies and toasters back in Nigeria.

That girl is a liar. A lazy girl and a deceitful human, quote me anywhere angry

9 Likes

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by ObaOloye: 9:10am On Aug 16, 2018
Forbme one thing is sure. She's talking like this because she probably has family, friends and other relations living on Lagos. She even probably grew up here and I also believe she's amplifying the situation. Can she tell us where she slept the other days she wasn't in the library or on the train?

The word is basic amenities, you can't tell me living abroad is more difficult than in Nigeria. That's a bold faced fallacy. Everything is subjective, I am not one to judge but I believe she didn't do enough with her opportunities. Bend down and get your hands dirty. How much is q gallon or milk? Or a loaf of bread there??

Shey when she slept on a train she was safe?? She should just loiter at oshodi under bridge for 30 mins in the night. Everywhere has challenges but there's no basis for that comparison at all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by obowunmi(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2018
franchasng:
Not true. You can't beg for food in America whether as legal or illegal unless u are very lazy and not ready to take on menial jobs that full everywhere.

She can work in African restaurants, etc.

She must be lazy and looking for free food, free shelter, free education, free money maybe as she gets free things from her sugar daddies and toasters back in Nigeria.

That girl is a liar. A lazy girl and a deceitful human, quote me anywhere angry

Its like you know her. She's a LIAR. Big one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by otherway: 9:10am On Aug 16, 2018
We all know it is quite difficult living in the western world if you dont have work permit or if you are an over-stayer.Nevertheless,it is still far better than living in Nigeria because of the rotten system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by OneHead: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2018
This is the truest notion i’ve got about abroad. Forget the fast lane dudes, the journey for survival outside your comfort zone is the purgatory I know.

3 Likes

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by trapQ: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2018
Keep quiet. I know what I'm saying. Laugh because of what? I'm not your usual average low mentality Nigerian and no she's not a criminal.
Livefreeordieha:
lol...na u go still laugh her if she appear for crime fighter..It's not as u think...Educate ursef further..

1 Like

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by otherway: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2018
franchasng:
in fact I Don vex, I am reporting her to Trump, US immigration, Police and more right now on Twitter, what manner of wickedness run in the hearts of some Nigerians angry

She just want to deceive Nigerians in Nigeria who don't understand.

If she was living in Italy, Spain, UK, or any European country then I will agree with her but America She is a damn liar, a deceit every reasonable man must run from such a lady full of lies and deceit

I know people in U.K and they are living well and even sending money home regardless of their illegal status.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2018
trapQ:
Keep quiet. I know what I'm saying. Laugh because of what? I'm not your usual average low mentality Nigerian and no she's not a criminal.
ironically u are not better than them...And you know nothing...Even if u do know something...Sadly it's only ur pathetic sad story and i don't give a rat ass about it Neither does my dog..So jerk off!
Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by otherway: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2018
Didcot:

Fool.. Did you not see where she said she is working to pay off her student loans?!

She is hopelessly lazy.

1 Like

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by stnkembu(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2018
Didcot:

Fool.. Did you not see where she said she is working to pay off her student loans?!

Oga, must u insult all in your bid to prove a point?

SMH.

3 Likes

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by akinszz: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2018
Pipedreams:

Afghanistan English grin
Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Rebuke: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2018
Silly girl. Come back to Nigeria na, why ar u still there then?

U slept in a library and yhu were never chased away. Yhu even slept wt yhur eyez closed witot any fear of harassment or head chopped off before d next day. Jxt come n try dat here in Nigeria first.

Yhu went on to drink water days, clean water dar didn't give u stomach upset n deharia, come n drink free water hear na.

Free food in Lagos, madam abeg na whch part of lagos u dey talk abt o?

This girl na real mumu o. Lagos whr no one send u. Try askin anyone on d street for directions as see whr it lands u, dat will xplain alot to u.

Yhu can't b living legally there, hard working and still be poor.

Dis gal is also daft to nt knw abt stamp food abi na food stamp or probably to proud to seek social warfare.

If yhu need help go to d right places n ask for it. No one walks abt on d street sharing free food to people.

I really get pissed whn some brats jxt come to d internet to spew rubbish on hw hard itz living in US.

Dem force u stay there ni or dem tie u dere ni?

1 Like

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Mike4S: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2018
The poster should know that economic hardship in Nigeria is the most salient factor most Nigerians consider before making that move. In general, handsome salaries usually make people to sit tight because we believe here that: "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush."
While I've never met with the poster, my conjecture about her is that she has left Nigeria long ago. Nigeria today is not encouraging for job-seekers. Only those that are benefitting from the status quo are averring that all is well.
Those from economically disadvantaged backgrounds will always leave Nigeria to look for opportunities because there is no hope for them. As for me, I'm completely unmoved by every blandishment the poster is trying to use in her desperation to stop me from immigrating to the west if I see the opportunity.
There is a growing consensus that the situation is dire-and looking bleaker everyday. When it comes to making decision that affects other people, you had better base those decisions on consensus reality. The only way to escape the economic hardship in Nigeria is to leave Nigeria at all cost.
Come back to Nigeria you will see that our government's ruthless policies have caused the population to try any available wild escapade. It is better to receive execrable treatment outside than to receive it from your own people. If only you have searched for jobs and did not get it just because you don't have anybody at the top to help you, you will understand what I mean.
If only you have paid for electricity bill that you did not consume you will know that it is better to stay in a place where you will be paying as you consume. If only you have lived outside your state and you got a treatment that placed you as a second citizen you will understand what I mean.
As I'm typing this, my continue stay in Nigeria is contingent upon my ability to raise what will take me out to any first world country. Even though it is to enter into servitude and work as an unpaid labour for sometimes many Nigerians are ready to do it. Here in Nigeria, we are ready to work but we are not offered work.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Idonije8(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2018
so many Nigerians living outside the country are just wicked...wicked people evil people they are stupid...when ever they go they alway have this evil heart to discourage others.....see ehn who ever they discourage people to move make thunder fire them...God punish her...goat

1 Like

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by CanadianEnginee(m): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2018
how come she went there with nothing? she probably thought she was gonna get some boys who will pay her bills like the naija boys do here.

1 Like

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by trapQ: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2018
I'm not responsible for your pathetic life slowpoke. Take your frustrated self elsewhere, and drink lots of water too.
Livefreeordieha:
ironically u are not better than them...And you know nothing...Even if u do know something...Sadly it's only ur pathetic sad story and i don't give a rat ass about it Neither does my dog..So jerk off!
Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Rockyrascal(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2018
NothingDoMe:
I heard that there's free food in America.

you must be from ekiti.
Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by FbcGrafix(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2018
U didnt have any place to sleep but u slept in the train. Well if na lagos u dey na under bridge u for sleep and mosquito for chop sama for ur bodycheesy. U have assess to student loans...do u think yu will have any access to any student loan in naija? Abeg if yankee don tire u come back home to Buhari's nigeriacheesy. Nigeria border is still open to all nigerians in d diasporacheesy. Welcome to nigeria that there is no functioning electricity,herdsmen rampaging upandan,armed robbers killing and robbing ppl,kidnappers kidnapping ppl,ritualist beheading and tearing open the bowels of victims,boko haram bombing everywhere. Nigeria welcomes u with open arms.sista just come back to nigeriasmiley.

1 Like

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by educhigo: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2018
my sister you talk true for those who never experience it will argue,i have the experience in singapore i sleep inside bush for almost 2years because without valid pepper they cant give you house and you cant work we are about 15people living inside bush before police cash us and deported us back in nigeria,then i move to china i think it gonna be better here but if you dont have cash in china to start up some business you name is sorry because no work here in china,anyway i have spend almost 10years here in china but things getting better now

6 Likes

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Ayourbami: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2018
people will never learn from others experience. majority outside Nigeria can't just come home empty handed which is what is still keeping them back.

3 Likes

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Koolking(m): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2018
Pipedreams:

Oversight. Very obvious
Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by GCsomething: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2018
Until I fulfill that dream to experience different lifestyle; culture and study, it will till now become a focus and a will. So I can't tell much in your story, we will all have one tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Man is a beneficiary of another man benevolence.

I have a dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) / Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) / Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.