Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

"Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady (53695 Views)

What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? / Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 16, 2018
This one is just looking for how to discourage others. Smh why not come back to hell fire now? Ndi ara
Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by flywheelz(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2018
Lol most ppl re responsible for their loo when they tell you to provide evidence of pmt through your bank statement of account most ppl manipulate and even provide false or doctored documents, Praise God u were able to secure your visa and you hv to return ppls money and leave with your deeds.Nobody forced so please stop the ranting.

1 Like

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by flyca: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2018
CanadianEnginee:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
You are too slow! Damn! I was hoping you'll give a scientific proof, but alas Wiki! Wikipedia?! Are you for real
Wiki with an open content that just anybody can edit?

Please give me a real scientific and unbiased proof that given the same conditions and environment, an Arab or Asian will do averagely better that an African. Else, I declare you an irredemable slave!

4 Likes

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by erico2k2(m): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2018
Didcot:

So can you get in touch then and her for her debt profile so you can help since you feel she doesn't need to work!
what you do not understand is you need to earn a certain figure to have your student loans deducted from your pay, now I guess you wont know that.
Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by kaycee125: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2018
Not telling
Babyforever:
Who

1 Share

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2018
babaolofin:

Truth is bitter. Fashek Majek, when he was the rave of the moment in Nigeria music with fame extended to several countries was invited to New York. Having spent several months touring different States in the US, came back to release a song which was virtually like another anthem called ' Majek Fashek in a New York' . I believed the present Nigerian Youths (internet, yahoo & fraud generation) may not know about this music. This is just the summary of what this lady has said.

internet yahoo fraud generation= indomie generationcheesy

1 Like

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2018
Living abroad can be difficult. Especially if the abroad includes Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Syria, Libya

2 Likes

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Brownshugar69: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2018
flyca:
In a way, I agree.

Home is sweet when it feels like home. And there is no place like home. This statement is very true but you may not understand this until you move abroad.

Sometimes, a lot of times, I wish I could just pick up my bags and scream “I'm done here”. Then I think for a second and realize that there is actually “no home” to go back to cry The reason many of us are stuck abroad. So we stay back and keep up the good fight.

Hugs babe, I'm with you in this one. I feel you.

So you have a reason
Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by franchasng: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2018
Miles300:
so Spain , uk Italy no be country or werin ! Una think say America na d holy grail , Nigerians are doin fine in those countries u mentioned ! I rather stay in Europe than in America .
Listen and listen well....if u can't peddle or run drugs at night clubs or for some cartels, if u cannot shun pride and be packing poo or washing some aged people, cleaning and dressing them, if u cannot work under snow breaking ice on the streets, and u want to migrate to Europe as an illegal migrant, sorry is your name. You will beg for flight ticket to return back to your village, ask people there what they are passing through....only the fortunate ones who by grace, favor, luck or smartness got legal stay still struggle to make it in Europe.

Europe don cast!! I repeat, Europe don cast!! I pity Benin boys who pass through hell to migrate to Europe, if only they know what they are going to face over there, they had rather remain in Ekpoma drinking kaikai happily.

Nigerian illegal migrants in Europe aren't finding it funny, even the ones with legal stay aren't finding it funny too....there are no enough jobs in Europe again like in the 80s and early/late 90s, this is because almost all Europe is developed so no much construction work going on, and technology wise, China has buried European technology because European technology that use to earn them high export revenue has been replaced by cheaper, sophisticated Chinese technology products that has gradually become global market choice.

So most factories in Europe no longer have much activities unlike before, hence they don't need much workers; skilled and unskilled....so there has been drastic cut in new job openings in Europe...and colonization they used to milk other nations of the world to develop Europe has ended.

Overpopulation will definitely kill the world if the world refuses to kill overpopulation. What's sustaining Europe is their birth control...if not, Europe would have gone long ago. cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by franchasng: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2018
Sterope:
Who said she can beg for food? If she has friends, they will certainly feed her FOR A WHILE? Students do it all the time both home and abroad.

I am going to restate this, pay attention before calling her lazy and deceitful.

For someone who is not American citizen, who has loan to be cleared, who is probably paying her accommodation and feeding herself.....it is possible to hit a low. It happens all the time to foreign students and even locals. It doesn't mean they are lazy. It means that they have a can do attitude to forge ahead in spite of so many challenges.

I have seen it happening. I know those who are currently facing those challenges. They are very hard working. They could prostitute or go into crime but they choose not to.

Let me just agree for agreeing sake, but I insist, she is a LIAR! She lies more than Liar Mohammed Nigeria's information minister and u know it undecided

If America is that bad for her, let her come back to Nigeria and enjoy the goodies of Lagos she is missing na, is it that hard

1 Like

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by EmekaBlue(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2018
better to sleep in a clean moving train than under bridge in lagos
Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Sourcethe: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2018
She is an idiot. She must be lazy from birth. As a student you are entitled to work. In America you can wake up and get a job that will put food on your table within 24 hours. Can you get that in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Sourcethe: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2018
she is lazy. maybe she is Olosho before she left Nigeria and thought she can continue in USA
EmekaBlue:
better to sleep in a clean moving train than under bridge in lagos
Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by skallion7(m): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2018
gcof:
i can see you are incapacitated interns of understanding. Good day
Shut up, you don't have a point
Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Sourcethe: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
Why is she paying student loan. Before getting her admission she was told to provide evidence that she can fund herself throughout the entire study. She must have submitted fake account statement and that is why she is suffering. So she should not blame America for her stupidity.Moreover she is entitled to work she must be lazy from birth. OR OLOSHO from Nigeria and thinks there is free money in USA. America is a land you can become what you wish for yourself. You cannot get that in Nigeria.
Didcot:

Dude this is not rocket science unless you are a fu...cking idio....t!

She has confirmed she is still in the US because she is paying off her student loans/debt.

Loans and debts can be from multiple sources, I passed through the British system of education and I understand extremely well how it works here and over in the US as well, so don't even try to school me or else you will play yourself!

Do you know how much she earns?

Do you know how much her debt is?

Do you know who she is indebted to?

If you don't know the above, shut the fu...ck up and take her word for it because that is only what she has confirmed, and that is - she is paying student debt/loans!

End of!
Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Emyjeze(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
nothing but the truth.
especially for those who are going there with the thoughts of "am going to hustle and hammer".

years later you might still be seeing your self from sand to grass rather than grass to grace.
Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Sourcethe: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
You are a liar. You suffer if you are not ready to read, learn a trade and upgrade yourself. You dont need to have a degree to learn some trade Its easy if you know what you are doing. You cannot compare here to Nigeria. its 7UP.
CanadianEnginee:

you re right. A lot of Nigerians think that it is easy to survive abroad. They don't know that everyone has to compete for jobs with the intelligent Asians and Arabs- as in, unemployable nigerian graduates competing with the brilliant asians. No wonder a lot of Nigerians are suffering abroad. No strategy or plan on how to integrate into their new environment.
Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
miracood:
SAY WHO?? who will reject usa for nigeria?

Me. And many others.

2 Likes

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
NothingDoMe:
I heard that there's free food in America.

There free food and shelter.

Not enough to go around but they’re there.

1 Like

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Didcot: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Not for everyone, you people should stop misleading folks here.

Get your facts right for God's sake!

2 Likes

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
Didcot:

Not for everyone, you people should stop misleading folks here.

Get your facts right for God's sake!

Did you see me use the word everyone?

I stand by what I typed. Your opinion may defer but don’t be baselessly argumentative.

How many hours this year have you donated at food pantries and shelters where free food and shelters are provided?

If more than 30 hours then you win else STFU.
Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by amosadamu: 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is what happens when you don't train children with iron hand, dey go turn mumu. I'm not saying hard life is good but, e dey make pikin strong. As a parent you'll be confident your child can survive without mummy.
US wey people dey go with student visa come back with US passport in 4 yrs...
Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Didcot:

When I don't stuff like that, I don't take note or have anything to prove to anyone.

It is between me and my God.

Choke on your vomit!

I absolutely do record it.

It’s part of my required performance appraisal at work where I must do at least 50 hours and I also use the data to qualify for exemptions on my tax return.

You’re just another clueless Nairalander GTFO my mention.
Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
amosadamu:
This is what happens when you don't train children with iron hand, dey go turn mumu. I'm not saying hard life is good but, e dey make pikin strong. As a parent you'll be confident your child can survive without mummy.

When I arrived in the US in 86 I credited my success to boarding house life in Ikirun, Owo and Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Babyvet: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
amosadamu:

Unless they got married or joined the us arm, it’s take 5 years to be on a green card and then get citizenship.

4 Likes

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by Babyvet: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
amosadamu:

Unless they got married or joined the us army,it’s take 5 years to be on a green card and then get citizenship.

2 Likes

Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by NothingDoMe: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Lol. Where you hide since? I never see you for the political section.
Re: "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady by kfash02(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
Living in America is by far better than living in Nigeria for those with correct paper , it favours the hard-working and punishes the poor , yes there is free food for poor people found in church food pantry, and where in the world do you want to take student loan and not pay back , you have to pay it back consider it an investment in your life , nobody should be discouraged about living thier dreams

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic) / Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies / Indian Driver Allows His Monkey To Drive The Bus On A Busy Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.