Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 (44101 Views)

Tinubu Insists He Brought Buhari To Power And Will Succeed Him / I Will End Saraki, Tinubu’s Rift - Orji Uzor Kalu / Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

What makes you think that power will return to the sw in 2023? How could a group of people be so politically naive!!! To think you actually believe a sw presidency can succeed without SE support shows you know absolutely nothing about politics? Lwt e ask you in a contest between Osibanjo or Tinubu as APC candidate and Atiku or Tambuwal as PDP candidates who do you think will emerge successful? You think the north cares about APC or PDP? You people really make me laugh.

It will be difficult if not impossible for a Southerner to ever emerge presidePresident of this country again unless the three southern regions work together (another very difficult task)

I never said it will, In fact I said in a previous post:

geometricaxis:

I think the next president after Buhari will come from the SS, My money is on Amaechi

However:

Like I said it's about alliances and trust, The North have worked with the SW and their interests have been protected, A SW president has always handed over to the North, A SW VP has not rocked the boat. When there was a SS president (where the Ibos held sway) he did not honour the gentleman's agreement..and thats why he lost. Despite that Amaechi has proven himself an ally of the North.

The presidency will rotate to the south after Buhari, it will either be Osinbajo or Amaechi. It really doesnt matter, it's not the point I'm trying to make. The point is SE will not produce a president of Nigeria for at least 40 years and if they continue with the hate you can add another 50.

You talk about naivety? You dont antagonise the people whose votes you need. That is why there will NEVER be an Ibo president in the next 50 years. Politics is about propaganda and numbers. Both are not in the favour of the SE. Ibos dont have the numbers, The propaganda emanating from the SE is such that the rest of Nigeria (the people who votes the SE need) will not vote for a people who have hurled all manner of hateful abuse in their direction.

It's human nature and basic common sense, nobody will use his own hands to vote for someone he perceives hates him to rule over him! Afterall the whole SE did not vote for Buhari because you perceive him as hating Ibos...so why would the rest of the country vote for you after all manner of hate? if there are 2 parties and 1 presents a SE candidate, all the other party has to do is present a non SE candidate...game over!!!

You have more chance of Biafra, or devolution than aN Ibo president in your lifetime.

Please note how I made my point without insults or Abuse!! It will serve you well in your quest for Ibo presidency.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Spidermon: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hedonini:
SP has a solid strategic and media crafts team. Far more competent than the nincompoops who call themselves Buhari's presidential spokesmen, advisors, and the kindergarten autistic rats widely known as BMC who irritate the hell out of sensible people all over social media (including here on Nairaland).

The image being crafted for Saraki is supremely wonderful to behold. Many kudos to his team. And as a master schemer himself, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up becoming president.

I just desperately hope that he will be the kind of reform minded leader that Nigeria needs now. The senile and close-minded bastard called Buhari isn't even an option.
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Amumaigwe: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Where's the one legged ritualist called Okoroawusa. He has been going round deceiving gullible people that in 2023 APC will give the presidential ticket to the SE.

That lie was a hardsell. He succeeded in deceiving only himself and his son in law.
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
Amumaigwe:

By your naive submissions above, I can deduce that you are one of the severely deprived Yoruba youth existing on the lowest rung of one of the remotest South West society whose only source of joy is having one of his kinsmen, who certainly does not give a hoot about you, in power.
How come, even without presidency or even the hope producing one in this animal farm called Nigeria, Igbos all over live a better quality life than an average Yoruba or Hausa man. This is according to UN's report.
Just ponder on this deeply. You might still be able to pick up another source of inspiration as these guys you are gloating about don't deserve you.

This is why there will never be an Ibo president. abuse abuse abuse. you cannot talk without abusing and then you will come and tell me to vote for you? Who cares about standard of living, is that what we are talking about? You are the ones obsessed with Ibo presidency not the rest of Nigeria. There is a reason why the only section of this country that has never produced a president is the SE and youve just shown why.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by getukudo(m): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
A lot of in house secrets will be out in the open if both parties (APC & PDP) don't caution themselves. Saraki would have kept this to his chest but I understand when one is pushed to wall.

APC & PDP should keep their house in check. A lot of agreements must have happened up to the 2015 elections. Tinubu has been eyeing the seat of the President for quite sometime. Its obvious, the presidency will be zoned to the South West in 2023.
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by 0balufonlll: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
CSTR1005:

Yes, in your dreams.

[s]Ride on buhari coattails as much as you can[/s].

It will end in 2023 at most, and Nigerian politics return back to its default settings.

Buhari & the North is riding on Southwest coat-tail. Note that.
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by 0balufonlll: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
omusiliyu:

You mean Yoruba amaka will betray Rochas and Ngige grin

Rochas, Ngige & that Lagos APC guy in Lagos will hand it over to Yoruba & still chastise Ibo as to why they should let Yoruba have it. grin
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Brokenvessels: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
God definitely has the final say in all this. See them talking as if they own tomorrow
edibobo:
Will Tinubu knows whether he will see 2019 and even Buhari ?
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by breakeven: 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
0balufonlll:
x

Everyone knows power is coming back to the Southwest in 2023 then back up north after 8 years then back to Southwest & the cycle goes on. grin
And Hausa Fulani are deceiving the developers that it is their turn in 2023. This southerners will never learn the tricks of northerners. Mark my words if we do northing now, neither Tinubu nor the developers will get 2023 ticket.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by dyangprof(m): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
0balufonlll:
x

Everyone knows power is coming back to the Southwest in 2023 then back up north after 8 years then back to Southwest & the cycle goes on. grin

Hehee, see as take style finished IPOB!

Recycling paparazzi

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by 0balufonlll: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
proeast:
Lol, ignorance in full HD display shocked shocked What exactly did you benefit with 8 years of Obasanjo rule? What did the Ijaws benefit from GEJ's rule? Continue deceiving yourself by hoping to get the presidency when the abo.kis will still determine what happens and who gets what through the national Assembly. If you are informed a bit, you should rather be clamoring for restructuring instead of a worthless presidency under a system that is perpetually skewed to favour the North!! Igbos have gone past the level of hoping to produce the president after seeing how worthless it is based on the status quo. It is only the northerners that can benefit immensely from producing the president because they hold the four aces I.e the legislature and army and thus can easily do anything they want without fear. But any president from the south will be frustrated and even threatened with impeachment or coup if he seriously antagonizes the North. The joke is on you grin embarassed tongue

First of all, Ibo have not gone past anything. They are hurting that they are inconsequential in the scheme of things as far as Naija politics go.

Having said that, you made some sense except that you forgot to add that Southwest is also the home of restructuring. Whereever Southwest leans is where Naija politics leans. Learn this.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by CSTR1005: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
0balufonlll:

Buhari & the North is riding on Southwest coat-tail. Note that.
liar.

You are riding on buhari popularity in the north. That was what saved tinubu from perpetual opposition which he would return to once buhari leaves.

Everybody knows it. Even an APC northern leader said so.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Ihateyoumod: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hedonini:
SP has a solid strategic and media crafts team. Far more competent than the nincompoops who call themselves Buhari's presidential spokesmen, advisors, and the kindergarten autistic rats widely known as BMC who irritate the hell out of sensible people all over social media (including here on Nairaland).

The image being crafted for Saraki is supremely wonderful to behold. Many kudos to his team. And as a master schemer himself, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up becoming president.

I just desperately hope that he will be the kind of reform minded leader that Nigeria needs now. The senile and close-minded bastard called Buhari isn't even an option.

Yeah just like d image that was crafted for nnamdi cownu and fayose....just like those people, he has hi time to shine...doomsday is coming
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by GMbuharii: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sirjamo:
Saraki would either support himself or another nothern Muslim from the pdp in 2019, and that could automatically mean the south east will be shut out for another eight years.

Buhari and APC on the other hand, is willing to let them taste the presidency as soon as 2023, but their hatred and bigotry will never let them see the low hanging fruit
Please focus on your amala tinibu and leave the Igbos outta your frustrations,thank you.
Lzaa immhotep shalomc onyeoga pointzerom

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Amumaigwe: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
babaolofin:

Saraki is a liar. This letter contained propaganda to blackmail Tinubu.

It was chief Obasanjo who advised Tinubu against the choice of Atiku but Buhari. It was Obj that advised APC (Tinubu) against Muslim - Muslim ticket.

While the same people said Tinubu supports PMB with the hope that if PMB becomes incapacitated or dies, Osinbajo becomes the president. They have now brought 2023 presidential aspiration into the propaganda. Is that how it is easy to assume a presidential candidate of a party. Is it Tinubu that will determine if it is the turn of South West in 2023? Will Buhari not have input in who takes over from him? Yorubas are more intelligent than those your people caged over the years by your family.

You said only Lagos & Katsina benefited from Buhari government. Since you married from Ojora family of Lagos, what has Lagos benefited from FG since the inception of democracy compared to the burden Lagos bears?

Only weak minds can accept such bad write-ups

Saraki only divulged what Tinubu intimated him during a private reconciliatory meeting and you are punching the air refuting it even before Tinubu who is at the centre of the accusations. Were you at the meeting please? You so called sophisticated lots are really as funny as moro-ns.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Crossboy(m): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Auxtin85:
If Tinubu's plan is for Nigerians to keep suffering because of his evil political agenda, himself and Buhari won't see 2023
Amen

5 Likes

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by CSTR1005: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
0balufonlll:

First of all, Ibo have not gone past anything. They are hurting that they are inconsequential in the scheme of things as far as Naija politics go.

Having said that, you made some sense except that you forgot to add that Southwest is also the home of restructuring. Whereever Southwest leans is where Naija politics leans. Learn this.
Yet the south west were in the opposition for over 16 years.

Nobody leaned in your position all those years.

Buhari changed that. Which is why tinubu is hanging on to him with everything he has.

That is what determines Yoruba federal relevance.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by djon78(m): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
obinoral1179:
the north will be enjoying the fight between the SE, SS and SW.... If buhari wins and APC decide to field a SW come 2023 if The PDP field a northern the north might win which will take them to 16 years rule so the SE better play their games well..... Because 2023 is between them and south west

many of these guys don't know that a very deep division and mistrust has been brought to southern Nigeria. SW think the north will give them power in 2023. I laugh in Swahili. Abokis are very smart. They will be playing the entire South and honestly na so it will be.
The north determines who rules this country. Simple. The only Southearner they ever supported was Obasanjo. GEJ was just because he was at the right place at the right time.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Segunmmo(m): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
0balufonlll:
x

Everyone knows power is coming back to the Southwest in 2023 then back up north after 8 years then baclet biafra pick their president k to Southwest & the cycle goes on. grin
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Olita: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
BENZINA:
There is something great about this man(Saraki) i still find difficult to explain.
Betrayal, that is what isgreat about Saraki, he betrayed his father, Apc,Tambuwal,so PDP is next
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Catastrophe1: 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
I'm from the south East, Nigerian presidency is not what we want.
So the north and west can keep allocating it to themselves.
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by 0balufonlll: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
odomanis:

DONT MIND OUR USELESS BROTHERS THAT ARE FOOLING THEMSELVES IN APC THINKING THAT BABA WILL HAND OVER POWER TO THEM IN 2013. THEY ARE ON THEIR OWN SHA,WE DONT WANT APC IN SOUTHEAST.

Brother, I do not know the political climate of the Southeast but I think they stand a better chance holding on to APGA or at PDP (& other parties). Why do I say this, as long as Buhari is in power, Southeast will remain at the receiving end of vindictive governance that Buhari has continued to hand to the Ibo ever since his 5% speech on TV? While the Naija idea of politics is for everyone to be connected to the center, I think ibo need to fill up governors’ seats, state house, house of rep & senate with APGA 1. To play opposition along with PDP to bring quick end to APC. 2. Slowly project APGA to National level like it was done to ACN/CPC. Ibo politicians need to stop ass kissing, APC headed by Buhari has nothing to give Ibo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by djon78(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
Protein0:
let okorocha catch u grin cheesy

Okorocha has better chance of ruling Nigeria than Tinubu or any other politicians from S W even Amechi has better chance. The North only gives power to those they dim loyal. And these two guys are the most loyal Southearner in Nigeria to northern political interest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Kulas: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
Saraki is a man with good heart. He can't be deceived by Asiwaju mouth Bola Odour whose only interest is selfish and how him or any of the Yelobars will become president come 2023.
It's my Igbo people that fail to understand the ongoing game that I feel. I have said it often and often that Igbos should reject the deceitful sugary words coming from APC to support them in 2019 ,thereafter they will zone presidency to the Igbo.These are all lies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by 0balufonlll: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
Protein0:
let okorocha catch u grin cheesy

grin
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Simbrixton(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
0balufonlll:
x

i am from obalufon as well
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by 0balufonlll: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
mysteryman2014:

All this power equation without consideration for the south east is a precipe for disaster. How can a whole political zone of a nation be so totally ignored in the country political equation.

Injustice to one is injustice to all.

Baba, nobody hands over power to anyone on a platter. It requires a lot of pandering & negotiations. Ibo has alienated every power bloc in Naija online & offline. Who go carry dem join body seeing how they acted during GEJ’s time & he wasn’t even Ibo. If Ibos want it, they’ll have to get it like every other regions.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Amumaigwe: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
geometricaxis:

This is why there will never be an Ibo president. abuse abuse abuse. you cannot talk without abusing and then you will come and tell me to vote for you? Who cares about standard of living, is that what we are talking about? You are the ones obsessed with Ibo presidency not the rest of Nigeria. There is a reason why the only section of this country that has never produced a president is the SE and youve just shown why.

Oga, we don't need Igbo president to excel. It is you lots that depend on government patronage that should bother about that presidency nonsense simply because you cannot compete.

Tell me where any genuine Igbo leader has shown obsession for presidency. Even Ohaneze has joined forces with IPOB to denounce the stupid lure by APC for Igbo votes by the phantom offer of Igbo presidency, reechoing their obsession rather for restructuring.

So go get another meaningful pasttime as these your leadership-hopefuls are the reason you are severely deprieved and Igbos don't need sympathy or any partnership not geared towards restructuring this shithol-e.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by 0balufonlll: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
GreatMahmud:

Hahahahaa.. Mehn, u must be on some ecstasy pills. Common gerara ma sight..

angry
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by 0balufonlll: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bigdeeee:

Stop sharing Level One classified information please. Do you want to give Potopoto Republic people chronic heart attack? Try to be sensitive. People that are already suffering from Buhari Frustration Derangement Syndrome. Have mercy on them. cheesy

grin

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by 0balufonlll: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
arabbunkum:
Will that stop 'skul mining' in d West and alamajiri and BH in d North?

At least you troop into Lagos/SW en masse to supply us with your skulls to be mined.
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by 0balufonlll: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
odomanis:

DONT MIND OUR USELESS BROTHERS THAT ARE FOOLING THEMSELVES IN APC THINKING THAT BABA WILL HAND OVER POWER TO THEM IN 2013. THEY ARE ON THEIR OWN SHA,WE DONT WANT APC IN SOUTHEAST.

Brother, I do not know the political climate of the Southeast but I think they stand a better chance holding on to APGA or at PDP (& other parties). Why do I say this, as long as Buhari is in power, Southeast will remain at the receiving end of vindictive governance that Buhari has continued to hand to the Ibo ever since his 5% speech on TV? While the Naija idea of politics is for everyone to be connected to the center, I think ibo need to fill up governors’ seats, state house, house of rep & senate with APGA 1. To play opposition along with PDP to bring quick end to APC. 2. Slowly project APGA to National level like it was done to ACN/CPC. Ibo politicians need to stop ass kissing, APC headed by Buhari has nothing to give Ibo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura / Omoyele Omogunwa6 Asks Senate To Legalize Corruption / Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.