Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 (44098 Views)

Tinubu Insists He Brought Buhari To Power And Will Succeed Him / I Will End Saraki, Tinubu’s Rift - Orji Uzor Kalu / Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Zimmermann(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
For the gullible ones Rochas & Co is telling to support Buhari so dat power will shift to South East in 2023..do u see now dat it is all a scam grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
seunmsg:
Politics is all about interest, whether selfish or altruistic. In 2015, Tinubu wanted the vice presidency position while Saraki wanted to become Senate president. They both pursued their personal ambition that is within their rights. Attacking Tinubu based on his 2015 aspiration is plain silly.

As regards 2019, it is again all about interest, selfish or altruistic. Tinubu is supporting Buhari because his group will stand a good chance of getting the presidency in 2023. Igbo's are supporting Atiku with the hope that south east will get the vice presidency and subsequently get the presidency after his tenure. Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwakwanso etc all rejoined PDP simply because of their presidential ambition. Power will go back to the south for 8 years if Buhari wins a second term. So, they have to fight it out with him now. Politics is all about interest, alignment, positioning and calculation.

Stop being stark silly.

igbos are not supporting Atiku
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by kontrolbuoy(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
magoo10:
he (Tinubu) expressed a strong opinion that he would rather 'support a Buhari on the hospital stretcher' to get a second term because in 2023, power will shift to the South-west. This viewpoint of Tinubu’s was not only expressed to me but to several of my colleagues. So much for acting in national interest.

Imposing buhari a monumental failure and dullard on Nigerians because he (tinubu) wants to take over by 2023 makes him a wicked and greedy politician and he will fail.

Every one has the right to aspire for greater heights but if tinubu was jagaban enough he ought to have allowed internal democracy to play and not imposition.
and youthink an intelligent political strategist like Tinubu will reveal such information to Saraki openly, someone who is not even his partner or his political god son. I really doubt this. I think 2019 election game has already begun and am happy to sit down with a bottle of coke and popcorn and watch with excitement.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Oga, we don't need Igbo president to excel. It is you lots that depend on government patronage that should bother about that presidency nonsense simply because you cannot compete.

Tell me where any genuine Igbo leader has shown obsession for presidency. Even Ohaneze has joined forces with IPOB to denounce the stupid lure by APC for Igbo votes by the phantom offer of Igbo presidency, reechoing their obsession rather for restructuring.

So go get another meaningful pasttime as these your leadership-hopefuls are the reason you are severely deprieved and Igbos don't need sympathy or any partnership not geared towards restructuring this shithol-e.

why are you here? Nobody is talking about excelling, this thread is not about Ibos excelling, we are talking about Ibo presidency! We know you are excelling, again, if presidency doesnt matter to you, why are you here?

BTW you people should learn how to engage in discussions without being abusive

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by goaldynboy: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
proeast:
That ugly frog eyed baboon called tinubu will soon meet his Waterloo. He thinks he is smart but he can only deceive the sophisticated morons while Saraki is a hundred times smarter and honest than him. Abiola's shameful end will be a child's play compared to what will happen to him by the time the abo.kis will finish dealing with him. One thing he can be sure of is that he will never rule Nigeria but he can continue in his wild goose chase in the meantime.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! You have hit the nail on the Head!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by 0balufonlll: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Simbrixton:
i am from obalufon as well

Correct.

To be sure, is it ilara in Ife?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Nuzo1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
seunmsg:
Politics is all about interest, whether selfish or altruistic. In 2015, Tinubu wanted the vice presidency position while Saraki wanted to become Senate president. They both pursued their personal ambition that is within their rights. Attacking Tinubu based on his 2015 aspiration is plain silly.

As regards 2019, it is again all about interest, selfish or altruistic. Tinubu is supporting Buhari because his group will stand a good chance of getting the presidency in 2023. Igbo's are supporting Atiku with the hope that south east will get the vice presidency and subsequently get the presidency after his tenure. Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwakwanso etc all rejoined PDP simply because of their presidential ambition. Power will go back to the south for 8 years if Buhari wins a second term. So, they have to fight it out with him now. Politics is all about interest, alignment, positioning and calculation.

Be it APC or PDP, I have no problem with all the selfish postulations and support the Nigerian youths like you give these days.

My problem is when it becomes overly abusive and insulting. Otherwise, how could you say that one man (Tinubu) is interested in Buhari presidency because of 2023 interest(without mentioning the interest of his tribe), but found it comfortable to confidently declare that the entire Igbo people wants Atiku of all persons because of their interest in 2023.

It's insulting man. Very insulting.
But continue.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by 0balufonlll: 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
Simbrixton:
i am from obalufon as well

Correct. To be sure, is it ilara in Ife?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Amumaigwe: 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
geometricaxis:

why are you here? Nobody is talking about excelling, this thread is not about Ibos excelling, we are talking about Ibo presidency! We know you are excelling, again, if presidency doesnt matter to you, why are you here?

BTW you people should learn how to engage in discussions without being abusive

We are not talking about Igbo presidency because Igbos don't look forward to it. What I want to make abundantly clear to you is that the presidency blackmail is not working and will never work.

Why will it not work? Because Igbos don't need it to excel. Why Yoruba are scheming to foist a mentally and morally bankrupt dying man on Nigerians a second time is because they are seeking to take over the instruments of government to enjoy undue advantage. This they intend to do even if it means Buhari completely ruining Nigeria over the next 4 years. Dangerous scavengers, what a shame.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by captianfreeman(m): 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
seunmsg:

The most sensible post of the year so far.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Simbrixton(m): 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
0balufonlll:

Correct.

To be sure, is it ilara in Ife?
yes never been home tho
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by isnovic(m): 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

At this point it does not matter who they vote, given any combination betwee APC and PDP from 2019 onward the shortest route for an Ibo Presidency will materialize in 2040.
Twenty years from next year.

.... but man is not God.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by kettykin: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
limeta:
Power to which South West

This is what they believe, they think the rest of Nigeria is dumb

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by 0balufonlll: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
CSTR1005:

liar.

You are riding on buhari popularity in the north. That was what saved tinubu from perpetual opposition which he would return to once buhari leaves.

Everybody knows it. Even an APC northern leader said so.

If Yoruba plays opposition to your government you’ll lose. Ask GEJ. If Yoruba gives you their support you’ll win, ask GEJ & Buhari the serial loser. If Buhari had popularity in the North then that popularity should have gotten him to Aso Rock on all the times he was humiliated ag the polls.

Buhari is riding on the coat tails of Southwest. QED.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by 0balufonlll: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
CSTR1005:

Yet the south west were in the opposition for over 16 years.

Nobody leaned in your position all those years.

Buhari changed that. Which is why tinubu is hanging on to him with everything he has.

That is what determines Yoruba federal relevance.

You are tripping. Southwest wins elections for contenders. Buhari had a losing streak until he clung to SW. Buhari knows he is fxxked if Yoruba support is swayed. This is relevance smiley.
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by 0balufonlll: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
x

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Minjim: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hedonini:
SP has a solid strategic and media crafts team. Far more competent than the nincompoops who call themselves Buhari's presidential spokesmen, advisors, and the kindergarten autistic rats widely known as BMC who irritate the hell out of sensible people all over social media (including here on Nairaland).

The image being crafted for Saraki is supremely wonderful to behold. Many kudos to his team. And as a master schemer himself, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up becoming president.

I just desperately hope that he will be the kind of reform minded leader that Nigeria needs now. The senile and close-minded bastard called Buhari isn't even an option.
That was very hilarious
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Simbrixton(m): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
0balufonlll:

Oh my God, you have never been home for reals? Why na? It breaks the heart o. E la fi ile rin sile beeni, e da. cry

Brother mi Obalufon, meet your brother from ilara, Simbrixton.
oodua agbe wa
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Meritocracy: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
If Buhari is on stretch chair and can pass budget to you in November but pass it in National assembly after 7month, that means Buhari dead body is better than you

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Minjim: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
Maxymilliano:
I admire Saraki's comportment in this trying times ... His responses so far is laced with sophistication , devoid of gutter language

... But with a conspicious mixture of deciets and fetitious propagandas that only appeal to the gullible imagination of an Ipobian native.

No serious minded person will take a politician serious especially a pdp desperate one.

All what Saraki and Tambuwal claimed are public knowledge and it doesn't change anything

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Ahmeduana(m): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
0balufonlll:
x

Everyone knows power is coming back to the Southwest in 2023 then back up north after 8 years then back to Southwest & the cycle goes on. grin
Yes, power may come back to southwest in 2023, but is not tinubu that is going to lead this country by then mark my word.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by sokera: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
seunmsg:

i don’t need to ask you , I know when an educated fellow analyst situations ... God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by LZAA: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
GMbuharii:

Please focus on your amala tinibu and leave the Igbos outta your frustrations,thank you.
Lzaa immhotep shalomc onyeoga pointzerom
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by figurine: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
BENZINA:
There is something great about this man(Saraki) i still find difficult to explain.

My brother, I’m with you on this. It’s a strange aura of greatness. I’ve always wondered about this too

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by goaldynboy: 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
geometricaxis:

This is why there will never be an Ibo president. abuse abuse abuse. you cannot talk without abusing and then you will come and tell me to vote for you? Who cares about standard of living, is that what we are talking about? You are the ones obsessed with Ibo presidency not the rest of Nigeria. There is a reason why the only section of this country that has never produced a president is the SE and youve just shown why.

Zombie!! You have been running around this thread boasting that an Igbo man cannot be a President in the next 100yrs, as if you are the one that decides! Are you even sure you can live to see tomorrow or next week, talkless of 2023?!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Let me say it for all to read and remember it instead of after eight years of north to rule finish instead of west to rule again without south south or southeast to rule is going to be war, the kind war that will come to this country the country will divide into pieces
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by CSTR1005: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
0balufonlll:

You are tripping. Southwest wins elections for contenders. Buhari had a losing streak until he clung to SW. Buhari knows he is fxxked if Yoruba support is swayed. This is relevance smiley.
Buhari is fuccked because the south west is the only southern base he has. He would lose in the south east and south south, so he cannot afford to lose the south west .

Don't overestimate your importance.

Replace the south west with any southern base, and buhari will win as long as he still has his northern votes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by 0balufonlll: 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
x
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by CSTR1005: 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
0balufonlll:

If Yoruba plays opposition to your government you’ll lose. Ask GEJ. If Yoruba gives you their support you’ll win, ask GEJ & Buhari the serial loser. If Buhari had popularity in the North then that popularity should have gotten him to Aso Rock on all the times he was humiliated ag the polls.

Buhari is riding on the coat tails of Southwest. QED.
But the Yoruba played opposition to all the pdp governments including obj.

Jonathan is unique because he had too many enemies especially from the north who felt he was taking their slot.
it was what led to the unprecedented northern support for buhari and defections from the pdp.

if Jonathan had retained northern support, Yoruba opposition would have been a waste of time as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by eaglesegg: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
magoo10:
he (Tinubu) expressed a strong opinion that he would rather 'support a Buhari on the hospital stretcher' to get a second term because in 2023, power will shift to the South-west. This viewpoint of Tinubu’s was not only expressed to me but to several of my colleagues. So much for acting in national interest.

Imposing buhari a monumental failure and dullard on Nigerians because he (tinubu) wants to take over by 2023 makes him a wicked and greedy politician and he will fail.

Every one has the right to aspire for greater heights but if tinubu was jagaban enough he ought to have allowed internal democracy to play and not imposition.

Well said
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by 0balufonlll: 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
x
Re: Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 by ksjmode: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sirjamo:
Saraki would either support himself or another nothern Muslim from the pdp in 2019, and that could automatically mean the south east will be shut out for another eight years.

Buhari and APC on the other hand, is willing to let them taste the presidency as soon as 2023, but their hatred and bigotry will never let them see the low hanging fruit

Do not be disillusioned with the promise of power coming to Southeastern Nigeria through Buhari government. The mathematics is clear. Sentiments apart, Two Northerners will emerge as Frontline candidates of the two dominant parties and so it won't be a a walkover for Buhari in the north this time especially in the north central and part of North West.
Southwest are Enlightened enough to vote with their heads making them swing-region.
The only strategy that is not binding is the promise of returning power to Southeast which is not 100% guaranteed.
Once 2023 elections approaches, the full weight of North would prefer to support a South western candidate than an Igbo man. That's where Tinubu factor comes in. Once he signifies interest.... They will do everything possible to make him President.
Again, don't fall for power going to the southeast ín 2023....they'll rather allow a palace coup as the administration approaches the end....
With the antecedents of the present administration on Tribalism and ethnicity.... I can't believe them anymore. I'll prefer a liberal candidate from the North to spend another 8 years and restore the UNITY of Nigeria and equal justice among the citizens. This Buhari administration has created a very bad precedent!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy / Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger / Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.