Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

She Sent Me This After We Had Sex - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (131787 Views)

See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / Can You Pay This Girl 30k Per Night - See What She Sent Me (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Viicfuntop(f): 9:27am On Aug 23, 2018
Shegzy8:

Na u sabi dat...she be careful

Be careful of what excatly? Making my opinion on nairaland
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Shegzy8(m): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Be careful of what excatly? Making my opinion on nairaland
E don do...one cannot just play with you

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Viicfuntop(f): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2018
Shegzy8:

E don do...one cannot just play with you

No grin
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Shegzy8(m): 9:33am On Aug 23, 2018
Viicfuntop:

No grin
Omo you too strict ooo..aswear..change oo cause you really don't know sarcasm

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Ifelover(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2018
Pipedreams:

Is Amaka Akowonjo her full name?
Name: Amaka
Her area: Akowonjo Lagos grin
dont mind the girl, shes just looking for money to start her pant & bra business wink
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Viicfuntop(f): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2018
Shegzy8:

Omo you too strict ooo..aswear..change oo cause you really don't know sarcasm

Actually my last reply was sarcasm
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Shegzy8(m): 9:39am On Aug 23, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Actually my last reply was sarcasm
Shot myself on the foot then..where do you reside
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:

The answer you seek lies therein.

D ansa lies in nature. Dats y women r given virginity & men r not. Women by nature r xpeted 2b sexually chaste while men r polygamous by nature. A woman in her grave will still not 4get d man dat disvirgin her but a man wil hardly rmbr his first. Women of dis age r wicked & fraudulent, if not why will a man pay bride price, do traditional church & court wedding all for an expired poosy. A poosy dat others av forked from cunt to throat just 4a bottle of coke & u r still xpeted 2take care of her till she dies even wen she has already robbed u blind.
I believe d time is coming wen men will understand dat they r being robbed and will start to clamor 4 virgin wives again.
Mind u, there is an unwritten law that says he must provide all her needs because he is a "man", so as a woman u must bring ur best ie ur virginity 2d table of ur husband, otherwise u r no different from a prostitute.

P.S: women who lost their virginity to rape are exempted
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Viicfuntop(f): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2018
Shegzy8:

Shot myself on the foot then..where do you reside

Yes you did. In Nigeria
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Shegzy8(m): 9:43am On Aug 23, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Yes you did. In Nigeria
Where in nigeria? Nice pic I must say
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Donpenny(m): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2018
So u re the one, amaka is currently in my shrine with a white ankerchief she has used to mobbed ur semen after ur ramp sex with her. She told me to rander u impotent grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Leo10000(m): 9:46am On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:
1) Why do Naija guys think sex is a loss to the lady?

2) Why will a guy and girl have sex, then Naija guys will call only the lady olosho with borehole pùssy?

3) Why is there so much emphasis on female chastity and virginity, but none for guys?

4) Why is male infidelity more tolerated/accepted than the female one?

5) Why do Naija guys turn totometer, trying to calculate the mileage of their girlfriend's vagina?

6) Why will you give a Naija man a blòwjob and he'll be wondering which man's dick you learned it with?

7) Why would a Naija guy date a girl and when they break-up, he will be happy he at least fuckéd her. Does it take something away from her? If yes, what? Is it a gift or collateral to the guy? If yes, why?

8 ) Why are there thousands of thread on guys analysing the female vagina, its depth, width, colour... in relation to her sexual partners?

9) Why is a sexually experienced guy a stud and his female counterpart, a slut?

10) Why are Naija girls slutshamed for being sexually expressive, whereas the guys can share sexcapades on ashawo beer parlour thread? grin grin

12) "Virginity is the best gift a woman can give her husband".
Do you agree with the above statement. If yes, why? cheesy

13) "A man can love his wife and fùck around, but a woman who does same can kill her husband". Do you agree with this statement. Discuss in not more than 6 lines. grin grin

14) If sex is indeed pleasurable for both,why does the female get all the antagonism and the guy gets the accolade?

If you can correctly and sincerely answer these questions.

MY DEAR FRIEND,UR QUESTIONS ARE thought PROVOKING
BUT FIRST OF,I AM GOING TO GIVE A DEEPER INSIGHT TO ONE OF THEM,WHICH IS D VIRGINITY GIFT BEING D BEST OFFERED
To start with, we all know how women get hit here and there every single day of their lives or maybe till de tie d knot,an average fine woman must ve been toasted by about 50 to Hundred guys before a certain over mature age,both d worthy and non worthy guys..
So for a lady to say no to all this advances in this tempting world with a weaker FLESH,it signifies the following
1)she understands the term having dignity
2)she is not moved by material things
3) she can stand her ground despite all odds surrounding her
4) she understand d meaning of being virtuous
5) she understand dat d best intimacy is the one you have with your husband
6) she respects Gods commandment and her parents advice
7) she understands that SeX is not the only important thing to offer a MAN while in courtship to make him happy or wanting to stick with her.
cool she is principled
9) marrying a girl a virgin gives a psychology assurance to a man that your wife can stay grounded while away
above all what's above,know that a virgin girl can also have other bad/attribute attributes cos no one is perfect but trust me,OTHER THINGS CAN B WORKED ON TO GET BETTER BUT A DIGNITY LOST IS LOST FOREVER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by bamasite(m): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2018
95% of these your likes are coming from women. Like if you agree, share if you disagree grin grin grin
pocohantas:

2) Why will a guy and girl have sex, then Naija guys will call only the lady olosho with borehole pùssy?

3) Why is there so much emphasis on female chastity and virginity, but none for guys?

5) Why do Naija guys turn totometer, trying to calculate the mileage of their girlfriend's vagina?

6) Why will you give a Naija man a blòwjob and he'll be wondering which man's dick you learned it with?

7) Why would a Naija guy date a girl and when they break-up, he will be happy he at least fuckéd her. Does it take something away from her? If yes, what? Is it a gift or collateral to the guy? If yes, why?

8 ) Why are there thousands of thread on guys analysing the female vagina, its depth, width, colour... in relation to her sexual partners?

10) Why are Naija girls slutshamed for being sexually expressive, whereas the guys can share sexcapades on ashawo beer parlour thread? grin grin

13) "A man can love his wife and fùck around, but a woman who does same can kill her husband". Do you agree with this statement. Discuss in not more than 6 lines. grin grin

14) If sex is indeed pleasurable for both,why does the female get all the antagonism and the guy gets the accolade?

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Viicfuntop(f): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2018
Shegzy8:

Where in nigeria? Nice pic I must say

smiley. Hatfield
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by yak(m): 9:52am On Aug 23, 2018
Jiang:
undecided

This generation has no moral dis decency, MAJORITY OF BOTH MALES & FEMALES ARE OLOSHOS, SEE HOW DEM THEY shows how they are first grade fornicators, My brother/sister you cant fuvk around and expect God to give you a clean spouse, You will only marry a fuvcker like yourself. God is always fair

Fuvker for fuvkers
Clean peeps for clean peeps

u might b wrong. some of the guys that married cleanest ladies are "fuckernizers". this claim is verifiable
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by kkins25(m): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=pocohantas post=70472397]

I as a guy, dont really know why this stigma hasnt disappeared. I find it revolting when ladies are ridiculed, ant tagged as olosho while the silly fuckboys go scot free.

same as reply above.

people are too goddamn religious for selfish purposes. Women have always being the victims. People need to be educated seriously. Personally i hate this and dont care about virginity. What are its benefits? Africans ehnn.

Ma

maybe for fancy, sport or stupidity.. Guys can be stupidly jobless.

sometimes its just out of amusement that the sily question arises.

ive not really understood this yet. It takes nothing from her. Its just the way society looks at womanhood and virginity.

Them no get work

society plays a major role. Not forgetting religion. Blame religious books self. They keep enphasizing on a lady keeping her virginity. however, God forgets to caution the men.

Really unfair to the women. To be honest women are still being look upon as lesser beings. Once again blame religion.

grin grin

i await a guy to discuss this.

this happens in all societies i guess. Its a biology thing.

i find an intelligent lady irresistible.. I wish i could get a gf like you.
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by kkins25(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2018
Leo10000:

MY DEAR FRIEND,UR QUESTIONS ARE thought PROVOKING
BUT FIRST OF,I AM GOING TO GIVE A DEEPER INSIGHT TO ONE OF THEM,WHICH IS D VIRGINITY GIFT BEING D BEST OFFERED
To start with, we all know how women get hit here and there every single day of their lives or maybe till de tie d knot,an average fine woman must ve been toasted by about 50 to Hundred guys before a certain over mature age,both d worthy and non worthy guys..
So for a lady to say no to all this advances in this tempting world with a weaker FLESH,it signifies the following
1)she understands the term having dignity
2)she is not moved by material things
3) she can stand her ground despite all odds surrounding her
4) she understand d meaning of being virtuous
5) she understand dat d best intimacy is the one you have with your husband
6) she respects Gods commandment and her parents advice
7) she understands that SeX is not the only important thing to offer a MAN while in courtship to make him happy or wanting to stick with her.
cool she is principled
9) marrying a girl a virgin gives a psychology assurance to a man that your wife can stay grounded while away
above all what's above,know that a virgin girl can also have other bad/attribute attributes cos no one is perfect but trust me,OTHER THINGS CAN B WORKED ON TO GET BETTER BUT A DIGNITY LOST IS LOST FOREVER
Here we go again, putting all the work on the woman. Why cant the guys obey Gods commandment?
Point 7 is for women with no ambition.
Point 9 is very silly. It has every thing to do with religious rituals and religio-cultural practises. Naturally and biologically, virginity does not count. We all know marrying a virgin doesnt guarantee a long lived relationship or marriage

2 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Shegzy8(m): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2018
Viicfuntop:

smiley. Hatfield
Hatfield in Nigeria? Okay oo
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by oneclickng: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2018
Hanseel1:
That's because Nigerian men behave like their lives depend on it. An average Nigerian man can't stay in a relationship for 5months without talking about sex.

More than 60% of Nigerian men in a relationship are in it because of sex, remove sex from it and they'll run away.
what again do you want? What do they have to offer, if not sex?
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Viicfuntop(f): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2018
Shegzy8:

Hatfield in Nigeria? Okay oo

Yes it is in Lagos, on the mainland
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Shegzy8(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Where in mainland...I reside in mainland also
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by MissRaine69(f): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2018
Admin401:

Oh shut the fcck up!!!

Are you from Europe or what? I can't imagine a Nigerian talking like this.
Your lack of emotional intelligence is what’s suffocating your development. You have no idea what is actually happening in Nigeria. If you did not agree fine but you cannot tell me what I can and cannot write even if you use profanities that is just juvenile. Maybe you are one and if so you are cordially excused.

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Leo10000(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2018
kkins25:

Here we go again, putting all the work on the woman. Why cant the guys obey Gods commandment?
Point 7 is for women with no ambition.
Point 9 is very silly. It has every thing to do with religious rituals and religio-cultural practises. Naturally and biologically, virginity does not count. We all know marrying a virgin doesnt guarantee a long lived relationship or marriage

MY DEAR FRIEND,
Not by any way putting all on the woman, there are other areas in our lives were all is considered to be put on the man too,that is nature and how things are wired, A mental strong individual(both genders now)knows how to say NO when it is necessary and stick to it like forever, ur character is judged when u are at the receiving end,that is why when u overcome challenges life brings to u,people say all kind of stuff to justify how u handled the incident and not necessarily blame life for bringing shit to your door step,this is just a summary of what I have in my head about your first point
for the point 7)that seems u are against,on the contrary,its a woman with ambition that have lots more to offer other than just SEX
FOR point 9),yeah,to be frank with you,I am not a too religious folk but to be honest moral value and religion go hand in hand,i'm a med personnel in some ways,so when we talk about biology,body count tells on a woman,so as a lady if you know this,why mess around with it.
Lastly,NOTHING actually guarantee a long lasting relationship if both parties don't want to,it takes 2 to tangle and I still stick to the fact that there is a psychological relief that ur wife u married a virgin can keep to herself wen u ar away, tho until proven otherwise or caught in the act,just like we have the idea of a man of God to be morally sound until proven otherwise.
I bow out now
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2018
Thanks for this write up.
those so call smart guys,bleeping different pussy upandown,i hope you remember the convenant in chest to chest.
may God have mercy on you.
pocohantas:

2 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Saff(f): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2018
Wisdomval67:

The answer is very simple. When a lady has too much s*x her private part get loose, on like men the more you have sex the more experience you have. we are Africans and since our forefathers days. A man can marry 5 or 10 wives as long as we can take care of them. But a lady can’t try such thing even her own children won’t forgive her Why do you think the groom is suppose to marry the bride and not the bride marrying the groom? your private part is a valuable thing to your future husband, no man want a lady that has been banged by every guys in the hood,it an insult to call such woman your wife. Keep your private part for your man,am not saying don’t have sex but just pity the man that will marry you because you don’t know the size of his co*k don’t turn that thing to borehole because the more sex you have the more damage you are causing to your kitty cat.

This is the most stupid thing I’ve read in a while. Congrats.

2 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Psoul(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2018
OP, there is one or two things I picked about u in your post.
You seem to be a playboy. Not ready to take up responsibility.
You beliv that women should be picked, f*cked, drop and pick the next one.
It may be working for you right now, but that is the fastest way to die.

You want us to beliv and take side with u in ur opinion that there shouldn't be anything serious bw u and the girl.
You saw this girl, you walked to her, took her mobile number, started calling her and chatting her up.
You said so many good and sweet things to her. You interrupted her mind by making her focus more on you.
At the end, you laid her and then switched off.
The girl is not wrong by wanting the sweet things u said to her prior to the sex to continue.
This girl sent u a chat by 2:58 only for you to respond by 6:32. That is almost 31/2hrs. Was that how you were responding prio to the sex.

Let's assume you gave the same girl money and he started responding the same way you started responding after having sex with her, won't you complain the same way she is complaining?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by boyjo: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2018
Pipedreams:

Bro I tire o. Took advantage of her as if i drugged and molested her. Is this not a false r.ape claim? Fear Naija babes o

Come on, have some human face.
You slept with her.
With women, you need to call them later in the day and the next.

Why did you stay long before re-contacting her.
It makes a woman feel used.

Men in general need to have some empathy sometimes.

mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2018
Saff:
This is the most stupid thing I’ve read in a while. Congrats.

Why won’t it be stupid? The trust is always bitter girl.
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by DavidEsq(m): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:

When I tot u were about saying "if u can answer these questions correctly and sincerely, u wee gee sombori mny. So I wee cracking my head and hand to answer the kweshons for nothing abi?

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Gkay1(m): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2018
Shegzy8:
Lol..most girl do this. there was one I brought home and immediately I finished fu***ng her, she started crying as if I raped or drugged her..then I had to pet her....before I know she don hold me again for second round..

I know say some girls go like this..add me on whatsapp-08103249342...lol

if una dey create watsap group chat, make una add me 08057079335
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:

Hmmh. Abeg you de follow set Waec?
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Shegzy8(m): 11:27am On Aug 23, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Where on the mainland?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens / I Caught My Best Friend In Bed With His Younger Sister....who Is My Girlfriend / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.