Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

She Sent Me This After We Had Sex - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (131789 Views)

See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / Can You Pay This Girl 30k Per Night - See What She Sent Me (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by famosh: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:

5) Why do Naija guys turn totometer, trying to calculate the mileage of their girlfriend's vagina?

6) Why will you give a Naija man a blòwjob and he'll be wondering which man's dick you learned it with?
I know Nigerian men claim they don't care if their babes are virgins or not. They even ridicule the few ones who want to marry virgins.
So if a lot of Nigerian men indeed turn on the "totometer" to calculate the mileage of their babes' vaginas when they actually claim they don't care if their women are virgins before meeting them, then I think Nigerian men are hypocrites!
If men know they don't care if their babes are virgins, then they shouldn't be bothering about checking the mileage of their babes' vaginas!
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2018
undecided

This generation has no moral dis decency, MAJORITY OF BOTH MALES & FEMALES ARE OLOSHOS, SEE HOW DEM THEY shows how they are first grade fornicators, My brother/sister you cant fuvk around and expect God to give you a clean spouse, You will only marry a fuvcker like yourself. God is always fair

Fuvker for fuvkers
Clean peeps for clean peeps

3 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by DaddyNimo(m): 7:33am On Aug 23, 2018
Pipedreams:
Why Are Ladies Like This? Is Sex A Gift To Men?

I met this lady on saturday walking down with her sis. I holla at her then we exchanged numbers. We chatted briefly on saturday night after she saw a watsapp status of me stunting with my guy and revving the streets in my ride while doing a video. She hailed me for being a flexer.

Fast forward to Sunday Afternoon we chatted and she said she was a bit bored so I invited her over. I picked her up half way at Opebi and we drove to my crib after a brief stop over at Chicken republic for takeaway entertainment.

We got to the crib and after eating and while watching DSTV i made a move and she said it was early but was moaning and we bleeped two rounds, then I dropped her off at Ikeja with some little transport money 2k. I never asked her out or told her i needed a GF.

Why do Naija girls feel after sex you owe dem something? So stupidly entitled. Didnt we both enjoy it? Lmao. Now because i did not call yesterday and text shes getting pissed off. Watsapp chat below.

in your mind you're a boss bah? leading a girl on, sexing and ending the deal?? what happened to at least been friends?? my son will do same to your daughter tho, after making her sell ur house for him to flex with.

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by sallysalsa09: 7:36am On Aug 23, 2018
Pipedreams:
Why Are Ladies Like This? Is Sex A Gift To Men?

I met this lady on saturday walking down with her sis. I holla at her then we exchanged numbers. We chatted briefly on saturday night after she saw a watsapp status of me stunting with my guy and revving the streets in my ride while doing a video. She hailed me for being a flexer.

Fast forward to Sunday Afternoon we chatted and she said she was a bit bored so I invited her over. I picked her up half way at Opebi and we drove to my crib after a brief stop over at Chicken republic for takeaway entertainment.

We got to the crib and after eating and while watching DSTV i made a move and she said it was early but was moaning and we bleeped two rounds, then I dropped her off at Ikeja with some little transport money 2k. I never asked her out or told her i needed a GF.

Why do Naija girls feel after sex you owe dem something? So stupidly entitled. Didnt we both enjoy it? Lmao. Now because i did not call yesterday and text shes getting pissed off. Watsapp chat below.

Oga you guys always fail to state it from the beginning because of course she will run away.... And u blame her for making assumptions. angry
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Tokziby: 7:42am On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:
1) Why do Naija guys think sex is a loss to the lady?

2) Why will a guy and girl have sex, then Naija guys will call only the lady olosho with borehole pùssy?

3) Why is there so much emphasis on female chastity and virginity, but none for guys?

4) Why is male infidelity more tolerated/accepted than the female one?

5) Why do Naija guys turn totometer, trying to calculate the mileage of their girlfriend's vagina?

6) Why will you give a Naija man a blòwjob and he'll be wondering which man's dick you learned it with?

7) Why would a Naija guy date a girl and when they break-up, he will be happy he at least fuckéd her. Does it take something away from her? If yes, what? Is it a gift or collateral to the guy? If yes, why?

8 ) Why are there thousands of thread on guys analysing the female vagina, its depth, width, colour... in relation to her sexual partners?

9) Why is a sexually experienced guy a stud and his female counterpart, a slut?

10) Why are Naija girls slutshamed for being sexually expressive, whereas the guys can share sexcapades on ashawo beer parlour thread? grin grin

12) "Virginity is the best gift a woman can give her husband".
Do you agree with the above statement. If yes, why? cheesy

13) "A man can love his wife and fùck around, but a woman who does same can kill her husband". Do you agree with this statement. Discuss in not more than 6 lines. grin grin

14) If sex is indeed pleasurable for both,why does the female get all the antagonism and the guy gets the accolade?

If you can correctly and sincerely answer these questions.
The answer you seek lies therein.

The answer u seek is in this logic:

A key that can open many locks is called a master key and it's valuable.

and

A lock that can be opened with any key is a faulty or useless lock.

We are same human but created differently with unique roles. The moment we try to change the law of nature is when we go wrong. A man can father multiple children from different women at same time but a woman can only do from one man even if she sleeps with a hundred men. A man can father a child in his 90's but a woman can never do such and if she does its a miracle.

we should stop trying to equate man with a woman. We are not the same and we can never be the same because of the nature of our anatomy. A lioness can never assume the position of a Lion.
It's the power of nature and its unchangeable.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by RexTramadol1: 7:42am On Aug 23, 2018
Nonsense upon rubbish
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2018
Why are you crying? grin grin men don use you wella. It's not our fault your brain is dull.
LivingFree:
I don't understand your point, everything she said is exactly what you just said... Wimps like you lie, cheat, and deceive their way into girls pants and she called you out on it.
You don't like the ugly truth so like a bitch ass, you are here crying foul and playing the victim. If you was a REAL Don, you'd tell her from the first jump that all you want is a physical/1 night or FWB set up. But you're obviously too broke, ugly and dumb to get away with such moves so you Lie, cheat and decisive.

Sex is for adults and not lil children learning the ropes.
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by paxonel(m): 8:09am On Aug 23, 2018
Shegzy8:

Nt at all, we are friends and both know it was no emotions attached..its been long though..
ok
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by zainmaxwell(m): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2018
See as people plenty here na dis kind tory una dey like.

To the topic:- most Nigerian girls have this mentality that if u never sex them u are not a man.... Have been there but where dis pussies of guys erred is when u became proud of getting laid like its a life long achievement remove sex from relationship most people won't venture into it, guys won't be able to get refund and most ladies won't have what they want.... My two cent

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by EphraimBoat: 8:11am On Aug 23, 2018
Admin401:

You mean nature already made it unequal? I'm struggling to understand this statement.

What do you think?
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by hopexter(m): 8:18am On Aug 23, 2018
kaema:

Thank you for this comment..most guys are heartless. Imagine dating a guy for about two months then you finally had sex and he never even tried to reach out to the girl afterwards.. it happened to me and I feel hurt whenever I think about it..the fact that we had sex wasn't the issue . I'm an adult and I was actively involved in the sexual intercourse but ignoring the girl afterwards is terrible.... This dude never ever called not even once, I tried reaching out to him but instead he would pick and cut the call till I eventually accepted my fate and moved on..At the end of all I still haven't recovered from the pain but In a way, I have moved on..i still believe we have good guys out there..they're only hard to find

It's good you moved on. I understand the feeling.
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by ItzTigrex(f): 8:23am On Aug 23, 2018
No b small achievement, oya make una come carry una trophyz according to una positions... d good thing about dis whole issue is, ur sisters are also being treated & discussed like dis somewhere...NOT MY HANDWRITING OH

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 23, 2018
Pipedreams:

Bro I tire o. Took advantage of her as if i drugged and molested her. Is this not a false r.ape claim? Fear Naija babes o

To my fellow brothers you can see how easy to get a girl when you got a car and comfortable apartment. Stop wasting your time chasing girls, keep up your game and you will get laid like this brother.

6 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by hardon1(m): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2018
i guess the guy is athletic, good looking and has a sleek car. for the girl mind she feel say she don see "correct boyfriend". i dont pity such girls. probably there is a guy somewhere who genuinely love her and begging for her attention and she wont even send the guy. she just fall like sack of rice for a guy with a nice car and house.

what was she expecting in the first place

3 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by andycom(m): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2018
Shegzy8:
Lol..most girl do this. there was one I brought home and immediately I finished fu***ng her, she started crying as if I raped or drugged her..then I had to pet her....before I know she don hold me again for second round..

I know say some girls go like this..add me on whatsapp-08103249342...lol

come owerri, them full here
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Shegzy8(m): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2018
andycom:

come owerri, them full here
Choi..I no know anybody for owerri
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Platony(m): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2018
One Thing i knw am nt too good at is,...talking publicly abt babes av bleeped wit my guys, even b4 i got married.

Anyways,...If only d girls wuld hear, she feels if she gives in,..she might av u as one hell of a bf or wateva bt her jackpot didn't hit dis tym around so, let her face it. I tink she lyks u already n she's also immature. Sm girls no snd u afta sex, if u lyk u cal or u no cal, e no concern dem. U d guy, na u go tire for d kind babe u jam.

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by monex(m): 8:49am On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:

2) Why will a guy and girl have sex, then Naija guys will call only the lady olosho with borehole pùssy?

3) Why is there so much emphasis on female chastity and virginity, but none for guys?

7) Why would a Naija guy date a girl and when they break-up, he will be happy he at least fuckéd her. Does it take something away from her? If yes, what? Is it a gift or collateral to the guy? If yes, why?

8 ) Why are there thousands of thread on guys analysing the female vagina, its depth, width, colour... in relation to her sexual partners?

10) Why are Naija girls slutshamed for being sexually expressive, whereas the guys can share sexcapades on ashawo beer parlour thread? grin grin

13) "A man can love his wife and fùck around, but a woman who does same can kill her husband". Do you agree with this statement. Discuss in not more than 6 lines. grin grin

14) If sex is indeed pleasurable for both,why does the female get all the antagonism and the guy gets the accolade?

why are sexually inexperienced guys shamed?
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Amanda333(f): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2018
Dear poster, u are also cheap Community penis. com
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by hardon1(m): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2018
tiredoflife:

Oga forget that talk about she might have long had sex
If u are tight
Lovely car
Nice house
I mean house finely furnished
Well dress and clean shaved
Guy forget
There is no girl u can't Bleep in one minute if she has started seeing herself as wife to u
Niaja girls love comfort
Once u have it
A few change to spend
She won't ask u for crumbs
She wants u as the whole bread for keeps grin

i concur 100%
there is rich frind of mine that works in nnpc. the ease at which he bleeps every pretty girls be like say na jaz. sometimes he tells me " guy, am going to Bleep this girl before the end of today", i go say "na lie. before u know he don finish work, he wont give them one naira.

you see a good guy with sleek ride, delicately and expensive furnished apartment, and you believe his will just be single and waiting for you. abeg thinks again.

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by ozo13(m): 9:08am On Aug 23, 2018
Shegzy8:
Lol..most girl do this. there was one I brought home and immediately I finished fu***ng her, she started crying as if I raped or drugged her..then I had to pet her....before I know she don hold me again for second round..

I know say some girls go like this..add me on whatsapp-08103249342...lol
I know that kinda feeling.ladies r funny sha

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by tiredoflife(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2018
hardon1:

i concur 100%
there is rich frind of mine that works in nnpc. the ease at which he bleeps every pretty girls be like say na jaz. sometimes he tells me " guy, am going to Bleep this girl before the end of today", i go say "na lie. before u know he don finish work, he wont give them one naira.

you see a good guy with sleek ride, delicately and expensive furnished apartment, and you believe his will just be single and waiting for you. abeg thinks again.

Way back 2007 when I had dollars to burn
I Bleep like DAT
So I know when I said it what I was saying
Once Nigerian girl see better environment
She don begin dey form our house grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Fawklicant: 9:14am On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:

The answer you seek lies in nature. Look at the animals around you and you'll understand. It's a no-brainer.

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by chiommy123(f): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2018
bitcoinvin:

Runs girl spotted...
To all the girls who visit there boyfriends and put their phone on Airplane Mode.
Your plane will crash one day
its not possible na
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by AfroSamurai: 9:20am On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:

your questions are off topic. tongue

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Fawklicant: 9:21am On Aug 23, 2018
zainmaxwell:
See as people plenty here na dis kind tory una dey like.

To the topic:- most Nigerian girls have this mentality that if u never sex them u are not a man.... Have been there but where dis pussies of guys erred is when u became proud of getting laid like its a life long achievement remove sex from relationship most people won't venture into it, guys won't be able to get refund and most ladies won't have what they want.... My two cent

True that!
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Viicfuntop(f): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2018
Shegzy8:

Your report don reach my tabe...thread carefully... I be e-sars

Sars ko, Saka ni. Are you okay? E-SARS, and that’s your achievement in life. They always have touts in their force. Bunch of illiterates
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Fawklicant: 9:23am On Aug 23, 2018
Tokziby:

The answer u seek is in this logic:

A key that can open many locks is called a master key and it's valuable.

and

A lock that can be opened with any key is a faulty or useless lock.

We are same human but created differently with unique roles. The moment we try to change the law of nature is when we go wrong. A man can father multiple children from different women at same time but a woman can only do from one man even if she sleeps with a hundred men. A man can father a child in his 90's but a woman can never do such and if she does its a miracle.

we should stop trying to equate man with a woman. We are not the same and we can never be the same because of the nature of our anatomy. A lioness can never assume the position of a Lion.
It's the power of nature and its unchangeable.

Exactly.
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by itsCornie(f): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:

I love you girl��
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by konfused: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2018
sprints2:
too many video games and movies have affect ur brain portal ni kan ko pot of soup ni mschew...maybe the sperm that does the job of seed does not have significance...life is matter of choice

Hahahahahaha, no wahala, you are right though. Peace.
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Viicfuntop(f): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2018
dingbang:
smiles. Oya use your hand to go to my profile, click view all 70 topics, you will see the number of views so far on the thread. There lies your answer. You should know a thing or two about digital marketing, traffic and where your customers are if you really want to succeed in getting your products sold.

Let me even make it easier for you to see the number of views

Incase you wana open an account with the bank, jist dial *894*0# and follow the steps there. kiss

Ok, I have seen it grin
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Shegzy8(m): 9:27am On Aug 23, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Sars ko, Saka ni. Are you okay? E-SARS, and that’s your achievement in life. They always have touts in their force. Bunch of illiterates

Na u sabi dat...she be careful

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens / I Caught My Best Friend In Bed With His Younger Sister....who Is My Girlfriend / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.