Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

She Sent Me This After We Had Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (131691 Views)

See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / Can You Pay This Girl 30k Per Night - See What She Sent Me (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by aboki80(m): 3:46am On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:
1) Why do Naija guys think sex is a loss to the lady?

2) Why will a guy and girl have sex, then Naija guys will call only the lady olosho with borehole pùssy?

3) Why is there so much emphasis on female chastity and virginity, but none for guys?

4) Why is male infidelity more tolerated/accepted than the female one?

5) Why do Naija guys turn totometer, trying to calculate the mileage of their girlfriend's vagina?

6) Why will you give a Naija man a blòwjob and he'll be wondering which man's dick you learned it with?

7) Why would a Naija guy date a girl and when they break-up, he will be happy he at least fuckéd her. Does it take something away from her? If yes, what? Is it a gift or collateral to the guy? If yes, why?

8 ) Why are there thousands of thread on guys analysing the female vagina, its depth, width, colour... in relation to her sexual partners?

9) Why is a sexually experienced guy a stud and his female counterpart, a slut?

10) Why are Naija girls slutshamed for being sexually expressive, whereas the guys can share sexcapades on ashawo beer parlour thread? grin grin

12) "Virginity is the best gift a woman can give her husband".
Do you agree with the above statement. If yes, why? cheesy

13) "A man can love his wife and fùck around, but a woman who does same can kill her husband". Do you agree with this statement. Discuss in not more than 6 lines. grin grin

14) If sex is indeed pleasurable for both,why does the female get all the antagonism and the guy gets the accolade?

If you can correctly and sincerely answer these questions.
The answer you seek lies therein.
sister you harsh oh�are you also a victim �
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Fitbillionairep: 3:53am On Aug 23, 2018
bro, we dont owe them anything but atleast , you should have sent her a messaged or called or something like that. she is not asking you for a relationship either. what if you never bleeped, wont you have been spamming her with useless messages. abobo, any idiot that does this to any female related to me i will treat him Bleep up

3 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by tomdon(m): 3:56am On Aug 23, 2018
stupidity:
This is why I like white girls. (Met few in Ghana) after getting laid with a white girl, bro don’t bother ring her number again. If you do she’ll just tell you “you two had fun and you shouldn’t expect anything like friendship”

Ol boy those ones worry oo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Originalsly: 3:57am On Aug 23, 2018
stupidity:

This is why I like white girls. (Met few in Ghana) after getting laid with a white girl, bro don’t bother ring her number again. If you do she’ll just tell you “you two had fun and you shouldn’t expect anything like friendship”

Hmmmm.......Bro...White or Black it doesn't make a difference. ....that's the MO of a LovePeddler period.
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by solex2g4(m): 4:08am On Aug 23, 2018
But honestly u ought to have check up on her just to fufil all righteousness cuz u might need her company some other time.....first knacking u dey go two rounds lmao. 07063823362 ladies check me out for proper edification

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Gerrard59(m): 4:22am On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:

2) Why will a guy and girl have sex, then Naija guys will call only the lady olosho with borehole pùssy?

3) Why is there so much emphasis on female chastity and virginity, but none for guys?

5) Why do Naija guys turn totometer, trying to calculate the mileage of their girlfriend's vagina?

6) Why will you give a Naija man a blòwjob and he'll be wondering which man's dick you learned it with?

7) Why would a Naija guy date a girl and when they break-up, he will be happy he at least fuckéd her. Does it take something away from her? If yes, what? Is it a gift or collateral to the guy? If yes, why?

8 ) Why are there thousands of thread on guys analysing the female vagina, its depth, width, colour... in relation to her sexual partners?

10) Why are Naija girls slutshamed for being sexually expressive, whereas the guys can share sexcapades on ashawo beer parlour thread? grin grin

13) "A man can love his wife and fùck around, but a woman who does same can kill her husband". Do you agree with this statement. Discuss in not more than 6 lines. grin grin

14) If sex is indeed pleasurable for both,why does the female get all the antagonism and the guy gets the accolade?

You deserve every accolade! Your post made my morning. Damn! Too much sense in one post.

2 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Galaticos444: 4:27am On Aug 23, 2018
Hanseel1:
That's because Nigerian men behave like their lives depend on it. An average Nigerian man can't stay in a relationship for 5months without talking about sex.

More than 60% of Nigerian men in a relationship are in it because of sex, remove sex from it and they'll run away.
why should he stay 5months without sex,can a Nigerian lady stay 1month without asking 4financial assistance?

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Koralords: 4:33am On Aug 23, 2018
you can't blame the lady the guy might have promised or assured her they where dating ...something similar happened I girl I met asked what I want and I told her I only do Friend with benefit told me she not an olosho told her lets date then two weeks latter come for a visit and we bleeped..did not call the following day cos charger got burned in her presence at the hotel and was a Sunday could not get means to charger she became mad telling me I stopped calling cos have had sex with her ...funny enough I really apreciate her cos she was the first girl I bleeped in years that I was not paying for the Sex
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 4:38am On Aug 23, 2018
I truly hate hearing this thinly veiled emotional warfare tactic angry
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by cococandy(f): 4:48am On Aug 23, 2018
Don’t mind the mor0ns
pocohantas:

2 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by cococandy(f): 4:53am On Aug 23, 2018
Utter rubbish. Based on no iota of sense

Wisdomval67:

The answer is very simple. When a lady has too much s*x her private part get loose, on like men the more you have sex the more experience you have. we are Africans and since our forefathers days. A man can marry 5 or 10 wives as long as we can take care of them. But a lady can’t try such thing even her own children won’t forgive her Why do you think the groom is suppose to marry the bride and not the bride marrying the groom? your private part is a valuable thing to your future husband, no man want a lady that has been banged by every guys in the hood,it an insult to call such woman your wife. Keep your private part for your man,am not saying don’t have sex but just pity the man that will marry you because you don’t know the size of his co*k don’t turn that thing to borehole because the more sex you have the more damage you are causing to your kitty cat.

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by dingbang(m): 4:54am On Aug 23, 2018
beautyerhu86:

Do you work with first bank?
yes I do. How can I be of assistance to you please? Good day Madam
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by cococandy(f): 4:55am On Aug 23, 2018
Adakintroy:

Lol maybe because it's a man's world.
only mor0ns don’t know what they want from a world they claim to own.

Men’s world yet some of you confused mofos can’t decide what you want from it. Always contradicting yourselves

2 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by dheilaw1(m): 5:06am On Aug 23, 2018
Shegzy8:
Lol..most girl do this. there was one I brought home and immediately I finished fu***ng her, she started crying as if I raped or drugged her..then I had to pet her....before I know she don hold me again for second round..

I know say some girls go like this..add me on whatsapp-08103249342...lol
it happened to me exactly like this many years back, I was in 200l while she was in 300l, she started crying after d first round, only to hold me for 2 more rounds
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Adebowale89(m): 5:12am On Aug 23, 2018
you even tried to take her to chicken republic. the Amala joint around here sef she no go enter before I will sign in

and sexing her on a first date doesn't mean she's cheap she might have long had sex. ignore their I'm not sex freak chanting. someone that had long had sex now see d1ck and you expect her not to take in. na she suppose take you to cow republic sef

and for the msg she sent, she didn't mean no harm following the context of that message. that girl need a relationship or she enjoy the sex and she want to play a victim to gain your attention through empathy

we guys should stop making these ladies feel they're doing us favour for entry their hole. you can't come for banging and you won't buy things like milk and other beverages along when coming

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by covenantchildd: 5:20am On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:

Nice write up ma'm...u seem intelligent and smart..nice combo..dont mind wifying u if ur ....
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by adegeye38(m): 5:24am On Aug 23, 2018
Pipedreams:
Why Are Ladies Like This? Is Sex A Gift To Men?

I met this lady on saturday walking down with her sis. I holla at her then we exchanged numbers. We chatted briefly on saturday night after she saw a watsapp status of me stunting with my guy and revving the streets in my ride while doing a video. She hailed me for being a flexer.

Fast forward to Sunday Afternoon we chatted and she said she was a bit bored so I invited her over. I picked her up half way at Opebi and we drove to my crib after a brief stop over at Chicken republic for takeaway entertainment.

We got to the crib and after eating and while watching DSTV i made a move and she said it was early but was moaning and we bleeped two rounds, then I dropped her off at Ikeja with some little transport money 2k. I never asked her out or told her i needed a GF.

Why do Naija girls feel after sex you owe dem something? So stupidly entitled. Didnt we both enjoy it? Lmao. Now because i did not call yesterday and text shes getting pissed off. Watsapp chat below.

congratulations champ u nid jesus in your life
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by tiredoflife(m): 5:26am On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:

If you can correctly and sincerely answer the se questions.

Madam why
No one is slutshaming her
Its the emotional blackmail and entitlement mentality men don't like angry
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by tiredoflife(m): 5:29am On Aug 23, 2018
Adebowale89:
you even tried to take her to chicken republic. the Amala joint around here sef she no go enter before I will sign in

and sexing her on a first date doesn't mean she's cheap she might have long had sex. ignore their I'm not sex freak chanting. someone that had long had sex now see d1ck and you expect her not to take in. na she suppose take you to cow republic sef

and for the msg she sent, she didn't mean no harm following the context of that message. that girl need a relationship or she enjoy the sex and she want to play a victim to gain your attention through empathy

we guys should stop making these ladies feel they're doing us favour for entry their hole. you can't come for banging and you won't buy things like milk and other beverages along when coming

Oga forget that talk about she might have long had sex
If u are tight
Lovely car
Nice house
I mean house finely furnished
Well dress and clean shaved
Guy forget
There is no girl u can't Bleep in one minute if she has started seeing herself as wife to u
Niaja girls love comfort
Once u have it
A few change to spend
She won't ask u for crumbs
She wants u as the whole bread for keeps grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by tiredoflife(m): 5:38am On Aug 23, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
bro, we dont owe them anything but atleast , you should have sent her a messaged or called or something like that. she is not asking you for a relationship either. what if you never bleeped, wont you have been spamming her with useless messages. abobo, any idiot that does this to any female related to me i will treat him Bleep up

U just want nairaland likes or hoping chics will see u as a nice guy
Why will u treat a guys Bleep up cos he stopped talking to ur relative after sex
Una go just dey talk like say una chest na bulletproof angry
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by skedy1(m): 5:46am On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:

the moment I have been waiting for.
Guys, over to you.
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by skedy1(m): 5:47am On Aug 23, 2018
stupidity:

Straight up.
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Viicfuntop(f): 6:04am On Aug 23, 2018
dingbang:
grin

Took advantage of me cheesy please run away from such kind of girls, they will emotionally blackmail you till thy kingdom come

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .

Are you like a marketer for first bank
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by seanchuks: 6:07am On Aug 23, 2018
Shegzy8:
Lol..most girl do this. there was one I brought home and immediately I finished fu***ng her, she started crying as if I raped or drugged her..then I had to pet her....before I know she don hold me again for second round..

I know say some girls go like this..add me on whatsapp-08103249342...lol
idiaaat ...loolz
true talk sha ..get more bleep, dem full here
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Viicfuntop(f): 6:12am On Aug 23, 2018
Shegzy8:

Lol..girls do dis a lot..especially when you guys are not in a relationship, she just doesn't want to look cheap...she then makes you pity her....I actually went another round on her to let her know it wasn't a mistake

I feel you are lying. Was the girl from the ghetto or village
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by franchasng: 6:15am On Aug 23, 2018
Op u must be a small boy of below 25yrs, ladies learn and avoid boys of this age angry

Kiss and tell in 2018, what a wasted generation of young men!

They create the kind of women they deserve in Nigeria and after creating them, they turn around to whine and complain that their women are bad to them, mos Naija guys are deranged seriously angry angry

7 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Viicfuntop(f): 6:18am On Aug 23, 2018
MissRaine69:
This is the issue here
Did you tell her that’s all you wanted?
Just a Bleep?
Or you assumed she would just know what you are thinking?
If lines are drawn in the sand from the get go she has to the option to say yes or no. If she says she is into that then how can she create a relationship out of thin air if that option was never available? You behaved as if you were taking her out on her date “wining and dining her”
I am sorry you created this problem.
Ok I will summarise
Want to JUST Bleep, SAY THAT!
Want to have a one night stand? SAY THAT!
Friendship? SAY THAT!
Want to be her man? SAY THAT!
Friends w| benefits? SAY THAT!
She might want the same stuff you do, but you’ll never know because you NEVER told her what you wanted People are good at “playing the part” UNTIL shish happens, then they’re M.I.A!

That’s exactly what you are doing and trying to make out as if it’s her fault!

You smart
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by franchasng: 6:20am On Aug 23, 2018
pocohantas:

good questions for all these mumu boys.

Sometimes I get ashamed of some attitudes of most Nigerian guys, it's really shameful at times.

Why I always love reading your comment is u seem so smart and intelligent. Sometimes I feel u are a guy self cos your reasoning is beyond that of majority of ladies grin

You will find good hubby if u are as open and real as u are on Nairaland in real life, keep it up

3 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by RillJ(m): 6:23am On Aug 23, 2018
Next, "I am pregnant'
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by dingbang(m): 6:25am On Aug 23, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Are you like a marketer for first bank
check the link on my signature. My work information is stated there. cool
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Shegzy8(m): 6:26am On Aug 23, 2018
Viicfuntop:

I feel you are lying. Was the girl from the ghetto or village
Lie ke..na lag here

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Viicfuntop(f): 6:27am On Aug 23, 2018
Pipedreams:
Why Are Ladies Like This? Is Sex A Gift To Men?

I met this lady on saturday walking down with her sis. I holla at her then we exchanged numbers. We chatted briefly on saturday night after she saw a watsapp status of me stunting with my guy and revving the streets in my ride while doing a video. She hailed me for being a flexer.

Fast forward to Sunday Afternoon we chatted and she said she was a bit bored so I invited her over. I picked her up half way at Opebi and we drove to my crib after a brief stop over at Chicken republic for takeaway entertainment.

We got to the crib and after eating and while watching DSTV i made a move and she said it was early but was moaning and we bleeped two rounds, then I dropped her off at Ikeja with some little transport money 2k. I never asked her out or told her i needed a GF.

Why do Naija girls feel after sex you owe dem something? So stupidly entitled. Didnt we both enjoy it? Lmao. Now because i did not call yesterday and text shes getting pissed off. Watsapp chat below.

I don’t get it? What’s the point of creating a thread? Is your self esteem that low that you need the applaud of fellow baby minded boys here? Be honest with yourself. You led her on. Why the hell did she say she is bored?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

5 Ways To Drive A Man Wild In Bed / Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens / I Caught My Best Friend In Bed With His Younger Sister....who Is My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.