Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,555 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

She Sent Me This After We Had Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (131694 Views)

See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / Can You Pay This Girl 30k Per Night - See What She Sent Me (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by MissRaine69(f): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
This is the issue here
Did you tell her that’s all you wanted?
Just a Bleep?
Or you assumed she would just know what you are thinking?
If lines are drawn in the sand from the get go she has the the option to say yes or no. If she says she is into that then how can she create a relationship out of thin air if that option was never available? You behaved as if you were taking her out on her date “wining and dining her”
I am sorry you created this problem.
Ok I will summarise
Want to JUST Bleep, SAY THAT!
Want to have a one night stand? SAY THAT!
Friendship? SAY THAT!
Want to be her man? SAY THAT!
Friends w| benefits? SAY THAT!
She might want the same stuff you do, but you’ll never know because you NEVER told her what you wanted People are good at “playing the part” UNTIL shish happens, then they’re M.I.A!

That’s exactly what you are doing and trying to make out as if it’s her fault!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by giftedheart1(m): 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
pocohantas:
1) Why do Naija guys think sex is a loss to the lady?

2) Why will a guy and girl have sex, then Naija guys will call only the lady olosho with borehole pùssy?

3) Why is there so much emphasis on female chastity and virginity, but none for guys?

4) Why is male infidelity more tolerated/accepted than the female one?

5) Why do Naija guys turn totometer, trying to calculate the mileage of their girlfriend's vagina?

6) Why will you give a Naija man a blòwjob and he'll be wondering which man's dick you learned it with?

7) Why would a Naija guy date a girl and when they break-up, he will be happy he at least fuckéd her. Does it take something away from her? If yes, what? Is it a gift or collateral to the guy? If yes, why?

8 ) Why are there thousands of thread on guys analysing the female vagina, its depth, width, colour... in relation to her sexual partners?

9) Why is a sexually experienced guy a stud and his female counterpart, a slut?

10) Why are Naija girls slutshamed for being sexually expressive, whereas the guys can share sexcapades on ashawo beer parlour thread? grin grin

12) "Virginity is the best gift a woman can give her husband".
Do you agree with the above statement. If yes, why? cheesy

13) "A man can love his wife and fùck around, but a woman who does same can kill her husband". Do you agree with this statement. Discuss in not more than 6 lines. grin grin

14) If sex is indeed pleasurable for both,why does the female get all the antagonism and the guy gets the accolade?

If you can correctly and sincerely answer these questions.
The answer you seek lies therein.
sweetheart, i think the answer is because we still live in a patriarchal world...i m sorry, it may remain like this forever!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by chiommy123(f): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Shegzy8:

Who invited you before
I invited myself. Oga seun

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Shegzy8(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
chiommy123:
I invited myself. Oga seun

Okay..sha go and don't return here
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by chiommy123(f): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
Shegzy8:

Okay..she go and don't return here
Oga at the top I hear

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Shegzy8(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
chiommy123:
Oga at the top I hear
Go find your oga at the top for nscdc

5 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by pocohantas(f): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
giftedheart1:
sweetheart, i think the answer is because we still live in a patriarchal world...i m sorry, it may remain like this forever!

I think Nigerian men are confused, hypocritical and undecided on what they want from their women sexually. I'm sure we all know what would be "99%" of reactions if a lady opened this thread or any thread telling women to feel free to fúck and move one. Same ladies they want to be sexually liberal and expressive.

That's what happens when men talk too much, they become less mysterious and more contradictory smiley.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Preshy561(f): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
giftedheart1:
only in a stupid country filled with mentally deranged men reason like that.grin

6 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
That's because Nigerian men behave like their lives depend on it. An average Nigerian man can't stay in a relationship for 5months without talking about sex.

More than 60% of Nigerian men in a relationship are in it because of sex, remove sex from it and they'll run away.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hanseel1:
That's because Nigerian men behave like their lives depend on it. An average Nigerian man can't stay in a relationship for 5months without talking about sex.

More than 60% of Nigerian men in a relationship are in it because of sex, remove sex from it and they'll run away.
coming from a fraudster that's very rich of you tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hanseel1:

98%*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nightmareo07: 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
Pipedreams:
I met this lady on saturday walking down with her sis. I holla at her then we exchanged numbers. We chatted briefly on saturday night after she saw a watsapp status of me stunting with my guy and revving the streets in my ride while doing a video. She hailed me for being a flexer.

Fast forward to Sunday Afternoon we chatted and she said she was a bit bored so I invited her over. I picked her up half way at Opebi and we drove to my crib after a brief stop over at Chicken republic for takeaway entertainment.

We got to the crib and after eating and while watching DSTV i made a move and she said it was early but was moaning and we Fu.cked two rounds then I dropped her off at Ikeja with some little transport money 2k. I never asked her out or told her i needed a GF.

Why do Naija girls feel after s.ex you owe dem something?So stupidly entitled. Didnt we both enjoy it? Lmao. Now because i did not call yesterday and text shes getting pissed off. Watsapp chat below.

Pls FTC: Farano , rocktation, lalasticlala, seun

U are an effortlessly an idiot , so what should we do?
Clap for u for bleeping a gal and she came back nagging? undecided

Pvssy nigga!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by apenaola(m): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
pocohantas:

2) Why will a guy and girl have sex, then Naija guys will call only the lady olosho with borehole pùssy?

3) Why is there so much emphasis on female chastity and virginity, but none for guys?

5) Why do Naija guys turn totometer, trying to calculate the mileage of their girlfriend's vagina?

6) Why will you give a Naija man a blòwjob and he'll be wondering which man's dick you learned it with?

7) Why would a Naija guy date a girl and when they break-up, he will be happy he at least fuckéd her. Does it take something away from her? If yes, what? Is it a gift or collateral to the guy? If yes, why?

8 ) Why are there thousands of thread on guys analysing the female vagina, its depth, width, colour... in relation to her sexual partners?

10) Why are Naija girls slutshamed for being sexually expressive, whereas the guys can share sexcapades on ashawo beer parlour thread? grin grin

13) "A man can love his wife and fùck around, but a woman who does same can kill her husband". Do you agree with this statement. Discuss in not more than 6 lines. grin grin

14) If sex is indeed pleasurable for both,why does the female get all the antagonism and the guy gets the accolade?

My dear I feel u and u are on point but the problem is, THIS IS AFRICA filled with underdeveloped countries, mind, perspectives and so on and again, it's men world in AFRICA. There's nothing like gender equality. I hope those answer few if not all ya questions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
U slept with her, she came back to you unhappy and opens up, all what ur consciousness can think of is how she's feeling guilty about you having your way? And coming to nairaland to inform us. What the f.uck is my business
Do you reason at all?
Seriously babes need to wise up. Some niggas aren't it

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by courna(m): 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rosay15:
... I swear dis one is very funny, d one wet d op talk no funny reach dis one grin grin..
At op d girl is just being mad at herself nutin mch
I can relate....
going through the same situation right now
she'll come over to my place and later claim she has a boyfriend we'll still do the do

4 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nightmareo07: 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sexonmomma:
U slept with her, she came back to you unhappy and opens up, all what ur consciousness can think of is how she's feeling guilty about you having your way? And coming to nairaland to inform. What the f.uck is my bus
Do you reason at all?
Seriously babes need to wise up. Some niggas aren't it

I'm telling u bro.
This kind of pussy niggaz are the ones who keep spoiling things..
Imagine the idiot

15 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by isnovic(m): 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
pocohantas:

On lighter side to your questions, which by the way I find thought provoking!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 12:53am On Aug 22, 2018
Pipedreams:
I met this lady on saturday walking down with her sis. I holla at her then we exchanged numbers. We chatted briefly on saturday night after she saw a watsapp status of me stunting with my guy and revving the streets in my ride while doing a video. She hailed me for being a flexer.

Fast forward to Sunday Afternoon we chatted and she said she was a bit bored so I invited her over. I picked her up half way at Opebi and we drove to my crib after a brief stop over at Chicken republic for takeaway entertainment.

We got to the crib and after eating and while watching DSTV i made a move and she said it was early but was moaning and we Fu.cked two rounds then I dropped her off at Ikeja with some little transport money 2k. I never asked her out or told her i needed a GF.

Why do Naija girls feel after s.ex you owe dem something?So stupidly entitled. Didnt we both enjoy it? Lmao. Now because i did not call yesterday and text shes getting pissed off. Watsapp chat below.

You actually brought this here to prove what exactly to be hailed by pussy niggas like you right!!!
and you're calling mods for FTC, you think they're kids that'll give you more hard-on by moving this to front page it's a pity we have many adult kids on here.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 22, 2018
I don't understand your point, everything she said is exactly what you just said... Wimps like you lie, cheat, and deceive their way into girls pants and she called you out on it.
You don't like the ugly truth so like a bitch ass, you are here crying foul and playing the victim. If you was a REAL Don, you'd tell her from the first jump that all you want is a physical/1 night or FWB set up. But you're obviously too broke, ugly and dumb to get away with such moves so you Lie, cheat and decisive.

Sex is for adults and not lil children learning the ropes.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by daveP(m): 1:39am On Aug 22, 2018
Shegzy8:
Lol..most girl do this. there was one I brought home and immediately I finished fu***ng her, she started crying as if I raped or drugged her..then I had to pet her....before I know she don hold me again for second round
Wo, gbese re.
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by jedisco(m): 3:14am On Aug 22, 2018
Pipedreams:

@op
You should be matured enough to blur out or cover her picture/face. Nairaland is a big place and anyone who knows her or has her contact on his/her timeline would recognize her.

2 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Rosay15(f): 6:45am On Aug 22, 2018
courna:

I can relate....
going through the same situation right now
she'll come over to my place and later claim she has a boyfriend we'll still do the do
... Huh, dis one weak me oh and she is in a relationship.. Very bad
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2018
Only weak men brag about getting laid, but your childishness is on a whole new level,you actually opened a thread, took a screenshot of the chat with the Ladies name on it.,just to make you feel like an alpha,,but you're actually just an attention seeking man..

I get laid all the time and when I want, but do I have to create a thread for every single experience. You're such a disgrace bro.. A big one..

Girls get laid all the time, the same girl here may have bleeped seven other guys same day, how does that make you special?.. Better grow up, fucking one pussy doesn't make you a man...

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by pryme(m): 8:29am On Aug 22, 2018
LivingFree:
I don't understand your point, everything she said is exactly what you just said... Wimps like you lie, cheat, and deceive their way into girls pants and she called you out on it.
You don't like the ugly truth so like a bitch ass, you are here crying foul and playing the victim. If you was a REAL Don, you'd tell her from the first jump that all you want is a physical/1 night or FWB set up. But you're obviously too broke, ugly and dumb to get away with such moves so you Lie, cheat and decisive.

Sex is for adults and not lil children learning the ropes.

No point ranting, before the girl opened her legs she should have asked those questions. I have been asked by a girl before why I want to have sex with her, so don't think ignorance as something normal in women, not every woman is so cheap to fall for a lie.

6 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2018
pocohantas:

YOU SEE, THE CORRECT AND SINCERE ANSWER IS VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD NOT DIFFICULT AT ALL.

NOW, BASED ON YOUR EMPHASIS WHICH IS 'MUTUAL SEXUAL PLEASURE ENJOYED BY BOTH'.

THIS YOUR EMPHASIS BEGS FOR THE QUESTION.

DO THESE WOMEN 'ANTAGONISED' OR WOMEN IN GENERAL (take note, the use of the word general doesn't emphatically mean 100%) SINCERELY ACKNOWLEDGE THIS EMPHASIS OF YOURS AS THE TRUTH?!

SO MUCH THAT THESE WOMEN ARE READY TO OWN UP TO YOUR POINT OF EMPHASIS WITH PRIDE LIKE THOSE MEN DO, WITHOUT SHAME?!

SO MUCH THAT AFTER THESE WOMEN CARE TO SPREAD THEIR LEGS OR HAVE THEM TIED TO THE BURGLARY PROOF FOR PLEASURABLE SEX MUTUALLY ENJOYED BY BOTH THEY CAN AS WELL TALK ABOUT IT PUBLICLY LIKE MEN DO?

MAKE JOKES ABOUT HOW MUCH THE ENJOYED THIS 'MUTUAL PLEASURE' BY SAYING IT LOUD WITHOUT SHAME "WE BOTH FVCKED EACH OTHER SO-TAY, WE NEARLY KILL OUR SELF" A CONVERSATION BETWEEN GIRLS AND OPENLY FOR EXAMPLE IN A BUS LIKE SOME MEN WILL DO TO BOAST THEIR EGO AMIDST MEN?!

EVEN SHARE HER SEX VIDEOS ONLINE BECAUSE SHE ALSO ENJOYED IT TOO JUST AS MEN DO? AN ENJOYMENT BASED ON 'MUTUAL AGREEMENT TO HAVE SEX WITH A MAN'?

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THIS MUTUAL SEXUAL PLEASURE ENJOYED BY BOTH IS, THESE MEN BECOME OPEN ABOUT THIS DEED, AGREE THAT THEY ARE *BAD BOYZ! YOU HEAR THEM PRAISING EACH OTHER WITH NAMES, AS "DOG!" "PUSSY SMASHER" AND E .T.C. FEELING NO REMORSE AT ALL.

WITHOUT PRETEXT, THESE MEN SINCERELY AGREE TO THE ACT COMMITED MUTUALLY AND PROUD OF THEIR DEEDS.

BUT THESE LADIES WITH WHOM THEY MUTUALLY ENJOYED SEX WITHDRAW TO A SHELL OF PRETEXT, AS IF A SAINT. THEY FEEL OFFENDED WHEN THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS MUTUAL SEXUAL PLEASURE IS MADE A PRIDE OF BY THESE MEN.

YOU WILL NEVER EVER SEE A LADY WHO APPROVES OF HER FVCKING AROUND BE OFFENDED WHEN CALLED A W'HORE BECAUSE SHE AGREES TO BEING A W'HORE. SHE DOESNT FEEL ANTAGONISED. SHE OWNS UP!!!

INFACT, ONCE UPON A TIME, A COMMUNITY SL'UT WAS BEEN TALKED ABOUT AMIDS MALE FRIENDS. THE GUY WHO RECENTLY REGISTERED HIS NAME TOO, WAS TELLING HIS FRIENDS ABOUT HOW HE SMASHED HER PUCCY. IT CAME TO HER KNOWLEDGE THEIR GIST. THIS GIRL WENT TO MEET THEM, INTERUPTED THEIR CONVERSATION AND SAID BOLDLY; "YOU DIDN'T SMASH ME, WE SMASHED EACH OTHER". (true Life story no fabrication) ASK YOURSELF, CAN SHE BE ANTAGONISED ANY MORE? SHE HAS OWNED UP TO THE DEED WITH PRIDE AND NOT PRETENDING TO BE A SAINT.

YOU WIDELY OPEN YOUR THIGHS TO RECEIVE PLEASURE AS WELL AS TO GIVE PLEASURE AT SLIGHTEST REQUEST BY MEN BUT YOU FEEL ANTAGONIZED FOR BEING CALLED YOUR CHOICE OF LIFE STYLE, A WHOR'E.

THE PROBLEM LIES IN THE LIES THESE WOMEN TELL THEMSELVES, THEY WANT TO EAT THEIR CAKE AND STILL HAVE IT. VIRGINITY IS NOT ABOUT MEN, ITS ABOUT YOU. IF IT MATTERS TO YOU, YOU WILL KEEP IT. MEN EXCEPT RAPIST, DO NOT FORCE SEX ON ANY WOMAN. MEN MAKE REQUEST FOR SEX AND YOU WOMEN WILLINGLY GIVE IT, DESPITE THE 'ANTAGONISM'. ARE VIRGINS ANTAGONIZED TOO?!

IT IS VERY MUCH ABOUT THE LIES WOMEN TELL THEMSELVES, WHICH EVEN DURING SEX THEY MOSTLY ACT PASSIVELY, LAYING DOWN THERE AS IF THEY ARE NOT ENJOYING ANYTHING, A PRETEXT.

AS SOON, AS THESE FVCK AROUND WOMEN START OWNING UP THAT THEY ARE WHOR'ES AND WITH PRIDE WHEN CALLED WHAT THEY ARE. THAT FEELING OF ANTAGONISM VANISHES.

THERE WILL BE NO STIGMA ANYMORE. BUT YOU WANT TO BE CALLED A SAINT WHILE YOU ARE OTHERWISE AND FEEL OFFENDED ABOUT THE TRUTH.

VERY EVIDENT IN THE WEST, PORN STARS ARE CELEBRATED NOT STIGMATIZED NOR ANTAGONISED, THEY RECIEVE ACCOLADES, BECAUSE THEY ARE TRUE TO THEMSELVES NOT PRETENDING TO BE SAINTS.

ITS A CHOICE, THESE WOMEN TOO CAN START THEIR FIGHT OF EQUALITY SINCE SEX IS INDEED PLEASURABLE FOR BOTH BY POSTING THEIR SEX VIDEOS ONLINE AND NUDE PICTURES OF MEN THEY ARE FVCKING AND WHO IS FVCKING THEM AND OWNING UP TO WHO THE ARE, B!CTHES, AS THESE MEN PROUDLY CALL THEMSELVES DOGS FOR HAVING FVCKED THEM.

ITS ALL ABOUT CHOICE, WE ARE FREE TO BEHAVE AS WE LIKE, JUDGING BY THE CONTEXT OF 'ITS A FREE WORLD' PROPAGATED BY THE 'MORDERN WORLD'. YET, THE REALITY IS, WE ARE NOT FREE FROM THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE CHOICES WE MAKE.

SO WHY IS CHASTITY MADE AS A BIG DEAL FOR WOMEN THAN IT IS FOR MEN. BABY, ONE OF SO MANY REASONS BASED ON WISDOM AND NOT OPPRESSION OF WOMEN IS BECAUSE AFTER THE PLEASURE ENJOYED BY BOTH, IT MAY NOT END THERE. THE MAN ZIPS UP AND LEAVES, THE WOMAN MAY FROM THERE BECOME PREGNANT. WHICH IS ENOUGH PAIN AFTER PLEASURE IF THIS CHILD IS UNWANTED, WORSE IF SHE CHOOSES TO ABORT THIS CHILD. WHOSE LIFE IS AT RISK, THE MAN?!

ALL THAT IS BEEN ADMONISHED AS TO CHASTITY MORE REFERENCED TO WOMEN THAN MEN IS OUT OF LOVE THAT THEY SHOULD BE WISE. THE REALITY OF THE CONSEQUENCES IS SUFFERED MUCH MORE BY THEM, A PROGRAMMING OF NATURE.

BEATS A LOT OF MEN HOW LOTS OF WOMEN CHOOSE TO BE 'FOOLISH AND CHEAP' DESPITE THE REALITIES OF THE POSSIBILITY OF PREGNANCY THEY WILL HAVE TO CARRY FOR 9 MONTHS AND THE DIFFICULTIES INHERENT FOR A MAN WHO ALL HE CARED FOR IS THE PLEASURE THAT COMES IN THE ACT OF SEX AND NOT THE POSSIBILITY AND RESPONSIBILTY OF A NEW LIFE.

PERHAPS WHEN MEN START BECOMING PREGNANT TOO, THEY PARADIGM MIGHT CHANGE. UNTIL THEN, WOMEN WILL CONTINUE TO BE ADVICED MORE THAN MEN TO KEEP THEIR CHASTITY.

THE TRUTH IS THIS, LIKE IT OR NOT. WOMEN ARE THE GATE KEEPERS OF SEX.

IF REQUEST IS MADE BY MEN THAT THEY SHOULD OPEN THAT GATE OF PLEASURE AND THE CHOOSE NOT TO OPEN IT UNTIL LEGITIMACY, AS TO LAWFULLY ENJOY THIS NATURE'S GIFT CALLED SEX WITHIN THE WEDLOCK OF LOVE AND TRUST ALONE, SETTING THEIR STANDARD ON THE HIGHEST PRICE CALLED BRIDE PRICE, THERE WILL BE NO 'ANTAGONISM'. BUT MOST SETTLE FOR THAT PALTRY PRICE OF VANITY WHICH MEN GIVE TO GAIN A PASSAGE.

MEN TO WHOM THESE WOMEN OPEN WIDELY THEIR THIGHS TO ARE PROUD WHEN CALLED "PUSSY SMASHER". YOU LOOSE LADIES SHOULD START BEING PROUD OF YOURSELVES TOO. WHAT A MAN CAN DO ABI, A WOMAN CAN DO BETTER.

THE SOCIETY IS ONLY CALLING A SPADE A SPADE:..........W'HORES!!!

* The reason I chose number 14, is because its the very core of your questions.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
pocohantas:

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Toxay(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
pocohantas:

I think Nigerian men are confused, hypocritical and undecided on what they want from their women sexually. I'm sure we all know what would be "99%" of reactions if a lady opened this thread or any thread telling women to feel free to fúck and move one. Same ladies they want to be sexually liberal and expressive.

That's what happens when men talk too much, they become less mysterious and more contradictory smiley.
This is true for some men,but do not generalize and become stereotypical or you would never notice a 'not confused man ''
I know a lot of guys who are honest about their preference when it comes to women(it could either be a traditional type of woman or a sexually expressive one)
Also Remember that guys ''attitude" on Nairaland is not a yardstick or compass for Nigerian men.
Most importantly,women should be proud of whatever they are irrespective of a man assessment of her,if you can do this,you won't be easily hurt by these "annoying" attitude some guys display .
Unfortunately,majority of women seek validation from men.

If all women can be honest about who they are,men would not find some so called" Chaste" woman to compare other women they classify as Hoes.However, guys are proud of their sexual activities and would even overemphasize it,consequentially,women do not have the luxury of choosing a sexually "pure" guy and they accept men irrespective of their past sexual escapades.

SO IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO WOMEN TO DESTROY THIS PATRIARCHAL DYNAMIC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
grin

Took advantage of me cheesy please run away from such kind of girls, they will emotionally blackmail you till thy kingdom come
I swear down

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by tayooluwole: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
Shegzy8:
Lol..most girl do this. there was one I brought home and immediately I finished fu***ng her, she started crying as if I raped or drugged her..then I had to pet her....before I know she don hold me again for second round

Bro I like you...
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Malawian(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
Pipedreams:

Bro I tire o. Took advantage of her as if i drugged and molested her. Is this not a false r.ape claim? Fear Naija babes o

If you did 2 rounds and she could still walk with her legs the same day, bro, i no fit lie to you, you no finish work.
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
Shegzy8:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

5 Ways To Drive A Man Wild In Bed / Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens / I Caught My Best Friend In Bed With His Younger Sister....who Is My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.