Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

She Sent Me This After We Had Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (131696 Views)

See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / Can You Pay This Girl 30k Per Night - See What She Sent Me (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by nairalanduseles: 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
you re lucky u re in Naija if u dey here as long as she say e too early she go claim am say she no give u consent..... na deport dem for deport u

7 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by SEONaijaExpert: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
I think they count it as loss if you had your way and didn't contact them afterwards.

3 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by gurunlocker: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
Anyone wey get babe with the name Amaka for opebi area should hold the op.

The op don quick rush the babe within 3 days...

3 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by 9japarrot: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
Pipedreams:
Why Are Ladies Like This? Is Sex A Gift To Men?

I met this lady on saturday walking down with her sis. I holla at her then we exchanged numbers. We chatted briefly on saturday night after she saw a watsapp status of me stunting with my guy and revving the streets in my ride while doing a video. She hailed me for being a flexer.

Fast forward to Sunday Afternoon we chatted and she said she was a bit bored so I invited her over. I picked her up half way at Opebi and we drove to my crib after a brief stop over at Chicken republic for takeaway entertainment.

We got to the crib and after eating and while watching DSTV i made a move and she said it was early but was moaning and we bleeped two rounds, then I dropped her off at Ikeja with some little transport money 2k. I never asked her out or told her i needed a GF.

Why do Naija girls feel after sex you owe dem something? So stupidly entitled. Didnt we both enjoy it? Lmao. Now because i did not call yesterday and text shes getting pissed off. Watsapp chat below.

If I should find out it was my sis (Amaka) you did this to eheen...

God will surely punish you oo bro wink

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by jaxxy(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
Pipedreams:

Bro I tire o. Took advantage of her as if i drugged and molested her. Is this not a false r.ape claim? Fear Naija babes o

Seems she felt u had a serious intention with her or smtn like that. U don’t have to say it directly bt maybe in the sm words or actions she assumed u guys had an understanding or she just trying to defend her guilty feelings for giving it up so quickly which is stupid cos u didn’t force her. I’m guessing all she wants is probably a nice pay and not exactly a sensible relationship with u.

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by adexy27(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
Pipedreams:

I met this lady on saturday walking down with her sis. I holla at her then we exchanged numbers. We chatted briefly on saturday night after she saw a watsapp status of me stunting with my guy and revving the streets in my ride while doing a video. She hailed me for being a flexer.

Fast forward to Sunday Afternoon we chatted and she said she was a bit bored so I invited her over. I picked her up half way at Opebi and we drove to my crib after a brief stop over at Chicken republic for takeaway entertainment.

We got to the crib and after eating and while watching DSTV i made a move and she said it was early but was moaning and we bleeped two rounds, then I dropped her off at Ikeja with some little transport money 2k. I never asked her out or told her i needed a GF.

Why do Naija girls feel after sex you owe dem something? So stupidly entitled. Didnt we both enjoy it? Lmao. Now because i did not call yesterday and text shes getting pissed off. Watsapp chat below.

����
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
pocohantas:
1) Why do Naija guys think sex is a loss to the lady?

2) Why will a guy and girl have sex, then Naija guys will call only the lady olosho with borehole pùssy?

3) Why is there so much emphasis on female chastity and virginity, but none for guys?

4) Why is male infidelity more tolerated/accepted than the female one?

5) Why do Naija guys turn totometer, trying to calculate the mileage of their girlfriend's vagina?

6) Why will you give a Naija man a blòwjob and he'll be wondering which man's dick you learned it with?

7) Why would a Naija guy date a girl and when they break-up, he will be happy he at least fuckéd her. Does it take something away from her? If yes, what? Is it a gift or collateral to the guy? If yes, why?

8 ) Why are there thousands of thread on guys analysing the female vagina, its depth, width, colour... in relation to her sexual partners?

9) Why is a sexually experienced guy a stud and his female counterpart, a slut?

10) Why are Naija girls slutshamed for being sexually expressive, whereas the guys can share sexcapades on ashawo beer parlour thread? grin grin

12) "Virginity is the best gift a woman can give her husband".
Do you agree with the above statement. If yes, why? cheesy

13) "A man can love his wife and fùck around, but a woman who does same can kill her husband". Do you agree with this statement. Discuss in not more than 6 lines. grin grin

14) If sex is indeed pleasurable for both,why does the female get all the antagonism and the guy gets the accolade?

If you can correctly and sincerely answer these questions.
The answer you seek lies therein.

Simply because you can't cheat nature
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
pocohantas:

2) Why will a guy and girl have sex, then Naija guys will call only the lady olosho with borehole pùssy?

3) Why is there so much emphasis on female chastity and virginity, but none for guys?

5) Why do Naija guys turn totometer, trying to calculate the mileage of their girlfriend's vagina?

6) Why will you give a Naija man a blòwjob and he'll be wondering which man's dick you learned it with?

7) Why would a Naija guy date a girl and when they break-up, he will be happy he at least fuckéd her. Does it take something away from her? If yes, what? Is it a gift or collateral to the guy? If yes, why?

8 ) Why are there thousands of thread on guys analysing the female vagina, its depth, width, colour... in relation to her sexual partners?

10) Why are Naija girls slutshamed for being sexually expressive, whereas the guys can share sexcapades on ashawo beer parlour thread? grin grin

13) "A man can love his wife and fùck around, but a woman who does same can kill her husband". Do you agree with this statement. Discuss in not more than 6 lines. grin grin

14) If sex is indeed pleasurable for both,why does the female get all the antagonism and the guy gets the accolade?

Hi Baby, I don't know you but I love you already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nedfed(m): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
Shegzy8:
Lol..most girl do this. there was one I brought home and immediately I finished fu***ng her, she started crying as if I raped or drugged her..then I had to pet her....before I know she don hold me again for second round

Gals and d*ck are just like APC & corruption
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by deavicky(m): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
Oboy na Sandra be her name? because na the same thing Sandra told me.
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
Well life kuku don spoil...
Saturday to Sunday...
Them suppose flog both of you...
Sex is a real abuse these days

7 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Antipob777(f): 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
With her name as Small and been an ignorant girl, my brother just run for your life.

That's how ignorant girls behave.
They very cheap and wicked.

I guess her Virgina will have odour like pigs.

Don't ever take her calls or respond to her messages.

Ignore Amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Briteiyobo1(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
pocohantas:

It is simple any key that can open all door is a master key while any door that can be open by any key is a useless door

8 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by meobizy(f): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
She went home, enjoying herself. She then told her friends what transpired and they were the ones who adviced her to mumu herself like this.
What does she want you to do, become a boyfriend or pay her?
Give her the silent treatment, her brain might reset itself after a while.
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by shortgun(m): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
pocohantas:

u no well I swear.

2 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by watchindelta(m): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
You Bleep a girl n open a thread for it. Bullshit! Is this ur first time of having sex? Bullshit

5 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by tradepunter: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
@Pocahontas do you mind getting under the sheets with me tonight?? If you can answer this question then you can find what you looking for

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Sierusvirus(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
Pipedreams:

She was the one that took advantage of you.
A strategy of making of you not exposing her and helping her to release her KONJI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
Na bad bois full this thread. Make una change oo. By the way, for those blaming naija girls, it's not your fault. They caused it . Had they refused to answer you, you'd be calling them all sorts of names. Please stop it. It's not good. Whatever you did with her in your closet is your business. Our ladies deserve some respect abeg.

8 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Oreofepeters: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
pocohantas:

I think this is jamb question.....

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
��
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by greggng: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
That guy is no no for women. How can you bleep a lady and the next day you didn't bother to call to know how she is doing....is cos you have them many? Men like you make women hard. Anyways I am still searching but I won't bleep and run

11 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
Pipedreams:

OP you are a pussy ass nigga. A disgrace to manhood

6 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
pocohantas:

The answer is very simple. When a lady has too much s*x her private part get loose, on like men the more you have sex the more experience you have. we are Africans and since our forefathers days. A man can marry 5 or 10 wives as long as we can take care of them. But a lady can’t try such thing even her own children won’t forgive her Why do you think the groom is suppose to marry the bride and not the bride marrying the groom? your private part is a valuable thing to your future husband, no man want a lady that has been banged by every guys in the hood,it an insult to call such woman your wife. Keep your private part for your man,am not saying don’t have sex but just pity the man that will marry you because you don’t know the size of his co*k don’t turn that thing to borehole because the more sex you have the more damage you are causing to your kitty cat.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
Shegzy8:

Where do you reside and how can I contact you

Lol, I knew you were going there! Sharp man!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by souloho19(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
pocohantas:

http://red-mp3.su/stream/20976231/ab-soul-double-standards-feat-anna-wise.mp3
^^
Download that song, every question is answered there.

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bro she just need some entitlement
Cus that was what her friends at home just told her..... (Maga or boyfriend) if u send her money again u b Maga already if u invite her again na boyfriend material b dat ooo

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Prestige16(m): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Rosay15:
... Not all lady sha, this same tin has happened to me bt its d oda way round cus den am nt into relationship and I had a crush on dis guy and den I was lonely and I need somebody. When I and dis guy got talking I invited him to my house and so on but nah me introduced d tin sha as my eye come clear, naso d guy call me wen he reach home bt I no pick until today we just dey hi for Fb we no meet and whenever he wanted to talk about it I changed topic cus d more u talk about it d more u find urself in doing d same tin and I gat no time for dat life goes on..

I seriously admire your openness and sincerity

3 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by hopexter(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
The girl sounds intelligent and for her to be this mad, the guy must have said all sorts of sweet words during their previous chats just to win her over and then stopped chatting or calling after bleeping. If this is the case, it's wrong and we guys do this alot. Show us the previous chats and stop posting what you want us to believe. We are not the girl. angry

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

5 Ways To Drive A Man Wild In Bed / Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens / I Caught My Best Friend In Bed With His Younger Sister....who Is My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.