Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House (12577 Views)

I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) / My Aunt Raped Me / My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Alwaysking: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
Why would i? Believe what you want anyways?
Swear
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by samysmoothfresh: 9:22am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
grinThis is so funny lol

angry

I want you to do me a favour..............................xxxxxx
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by jidxin(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Just as you've said, he's just a little kid. It doesn't mean he won't feel aroused, but he just may not know what the feeling is; all he'll know is that he just wants to feel the pleasure.

That's why pedophiles abuse little kids a lot; these kids don't know what's right and wrong, and some may even enjoy it. They only get to realize the implication when they're older.

He may have been abused. It's not out of the question. A woman kissing in front of kids is definitely not enough to trigger a 7-year-old boy to start rubbing himself on adults for pleasure.

Summary: He's a little kid, too little. He may have been abused or got a boner unintentionally. Even if you strip and place him between your legs, I doubt the poor kid will know what to do. Don't be hard on him.
scuse me bro...you can't get a boner unintentionally...it's a state of mind, you have to tell ur mind something wch will later relate it downward....so wit d surrounding circumstances
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
I couldn't think of any reason why he'd do that, its not like they're even allowed to watch channels for grownups, they don't have a maid and I'm sure his siblings didn't abuse him, the only plausible explanation i could think of is that of the parents kissing in front of him.
He learned it from his friends in school, that's the only reasonable explanation. That's how i also knew about sex

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Mizk(f): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

angry

I want you to do me a favour..............................xxxxxx
Depends on the kind of favor
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by mrblessed(m): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
Lol me and my clique call it needles, its polite and funny cheesy
My clique and I= We. Me and my clique=Us. Madam, stop making wrong use of pronoun.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Next2Bezee(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2018
jidxin:
scuse me bro...you can't get a boner unintentionally...it's a state of mind, you have to tell ur mind something wch will later relate it downward....so wit d surrounding circumstances

What will a 7-year-old kid be telling himself? Haba! Anyway, you are totally wrong. Unintentional/Random erections do occur. You can read more about it here: https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/random-erections

My point is: The kid may have been aroused, but he is certainly too young to know what arousal is, or means, but still, his body will react and gift him an erection.

Like I told the op, the only plausible way this will be intentional is if the kid has been molested or exposed to sexual material. Either way, it's not the boy's fault. Don't judge him the same way you'd judge an adult male.
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by samysmoothfresh: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
Depends on the kind of favor

NVM...............i'm sure you wouldn't do it for me even though it's something you can do without fuss sad
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Mizk(f): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2018
mrblessed:
My clique and I= We. Me and my clique=Us. Madam, stop making wrong use of pronoun.
What if i don't want to use your suggested pronouns? Or theres a rule that said i must use specific words to communicate?
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Next2Bezee(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2018
mrblessed:

Her punctuation was off, but her choice of words wasn't entirely wrong. If she just used "we", you'd wonder which group of people she was referring too.

Clique: a group of individuals who interact with one another and share similar interests.

My clique = My friends.

"My clique and I" = My friends and I.

Therefore, I think this can fly: We, my clique and I, call it 'needles'. It's polite and funny.
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Mizk(f): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

NVM...............i'm sure you wouldn't do it for me even though it's something you can do without fuss sad
Ok cool
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by samysmoothfresh: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
Ok cool

angry angry angry

Just ok?..............................you wont even push that i tell you? undecided

na wa o
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by mrblessed(m): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Her punctuation was off, but her choice of words wasn't entirely wrong. If she just used "we", you'd wonder which group of people she was referring too.

Clique: a group of individuals who interact with one another and share similar interests.

My clique = My friends.

"My clique and I" = My friends and I.

Therefore, I think this can fly: We, my clique and I, call it 'needles'. It's polite and funny.
I cannot but agree with your brilliant analysis which obeys all the rules of grammar. What amazes me, though, is your motive of leaping towards her defence.
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by mrblessed(m): 11:12am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
What if i don't want to use your suggested pronouns? Or theres a rule that said i must use specific words to communicate?
It is not 'suggested pronouns' as you erroneously stated; you simply did not obey the rule. And I sense the error is a product of ignorance, rather than carelessness.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Mizk(f): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2018
mrblessed:
It is not 'suggested pronouns' as you erroneously stated; you simply did not obey the rule. And I sense the error is a product of ignorance, rather than carelessness.
You suggested those pronouns, there's no rule stating i must use them to convey my message so you're the ignorant one here, my sentence is correct and you understood what i meant, what you're doing right here is what you're known for, obey what rules? Where's the rule? undecided
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Mizk(f): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

angry angry angry

Just ok?..............................you wont even push that i tell you? undecided

na wa o
Desperacy is not one of my traits.
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by mrblessed(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
You suggested those pronouns, there's no rule stating i must use them to convey my message so you're the ignorant one here, my sentence is correct and you understood what i meant, what you're doing right here is what you're known for, obey what rules? Where's the rule? undecided
You have proven to be grossly unteachable; doubling down on ignorance and unleashing subtle inflammatory remarks just to cover up a solecism. I must therefore announce my surrender. You right, I am wrong.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by modik(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
Desperacy is not one of my traits.

Desperation isn't good either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Tiimy(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2018
Saintsammurai:
In the realm of the spirit,, i see a trip and i see bad and terrible things happening to you..

The child is only trying to hold on to you, telling not to go visit any of your friend in another state,,, because bad things will happen...
You might think i'm joking but I'm not,,, the way the innocent held you, was only a spiritual sign..

I see things if you make that trip..
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Mizk(f): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
mrblessed:
You have proven to be grossly unteachable; doubling down on ignorance and unleashing subtle inflammatory remarks just to cover up a solecism. I must therefore announce my surrender. You right, I am wrong.
Ok agreed, you can leave me alone now.
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by jidxin(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
Next2Bezee:

What will a 7-year-old kid be telling himself? Haba! Anyway, you are totally wrong. Unintentional/Random erections do occur. You can read more about it here: https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/random-erections

My point is: The kid may have been aroused, but he is certainly too young to know what arousal is, or means, but still, his body will react and gift him an erection.

Like I told the op, the only plausible way this will be intentional is if the kid has been molested or exposed to sexual material. Either way, it's not the boy's fault. Don't judge him the same way you'd judge an adult male.
common wat are you saying... ve seen a 6yr old boy having sex wit hard on.....dont be deceived by online junks
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by mrblessed(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
Ok agreed, you can leave me alone now.
Ta! Who is holding you?
Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by djoe21(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
Handled? I never handled him thats like sexual harassment, plus i never knew he'd react the way he did, how can a seven year old boy be sexually conscious?

I have read silently but now I just have to comment.... Please, stop being naive.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Alexbay113: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
Whiten ur teeth with the best teeth whitening product

Introducing The miracle teeth whitener

Most effective, safe, imported, and affordable

Limited quantity left

To order, or for enquiries, ad video, call or whatsap us

Re: What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House by Next2Bezee(m): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
mrblessed:
I cannot but agree with your brilliant analysis which obeys all the rules of grammar. What amazes me, though, is your motive of leaping towards her defence.

Lol. No reason. I just wanted to point that out, that's all. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? / End Time See What These Fine Girls Were Caught Doing / The Truth About Having A Big Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.