Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Thread modified. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread modified. (10909 Views)

I'm Confused, Should I Still Continue With This Relationship (modified) / What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) / Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread modified. by Offpoint: 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
KingSatan:

Its a free world I created. I only shared my love story. Why are you humans unable to live and let live?
Ain't got no problems with your illusional and fairytales love story bro... you can claim to be whatsoever pleases you to be, that ain't my problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Thread modified. by ManBeast: 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
This guy, how many account u get sef...

Am sure u're Luciferkristi, Luciferchrist and other Lucy's. This one now nah kingsatan.
Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Thread modified. by Offpoint: 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
Goddyss:

You are not invited until I finish dealing with kingsatan

Read the rule no 1 of satanic rules. You may Google it
Don't give an opinion unless you are asked.

This is not your usual thread
I guess I was right after all... Good night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
Goddyss:

Why I love dark power is because it's by action and not by words. Tomorrow, you come and tell us your experience

Nwokedi I think its high time I stop joking with you.

Now, let's see who is God.
Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
ManBeast:
This guy, how many account u get sef...

Am sure u're Luciferkristi, Luciferchrist and other Lucy's. This one now nah kingsatan.

I am sorry humanoid. I am not that person your quoted.

BTW I like your name "Beast".

Sometimes Humans call me that.

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 11:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Goddyss:

You know my full name from Jiji and I don't see why you should put it up here. Nevertheless you will get what you wish for

Any human can try the Jiji and see if everything i have told him is from that medium.

Right from your mother's womb I knew thee. Even while your where touring Oguta road in Onitsha Anambra state, I know thee. I have your life in my palms Nwokedi. I call you by the name given to you by your father, Nwokedi you will get your pound of flesh. I call you by the name given to you by your peers, "Scott" you will get your pound of flesh.

2 Likes

Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 11:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 11:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 12:00am On Aug 24, 2018
Goddyss:

This guy is nothing but a fool. You dig through my posts to come up with this shit. All this I mentioned in my previous posts. Don't worry I am waiting for you to sleep so that I start my invocation on you

Any human who cares should dig through his previous posts carefully and verify if all I had told him were culled from there.

Nwokedi, You will soon realise who you met and what you have done to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 12:06am On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 12:13am On Aug 24, 2018
Goddyss:

So in your mind, you are real? Please I am waiting for you to go to bed so you see the darkness you have been claiming to be.

As for the post, anybody that google my phone number will see my details on Jiji an and further search will reveal where I narrated my past at Onitsha on nairaland. When you have power, you don't hide your identity. I will show this guy some powers

I hope you also told Nairalanders that you use startimes and your smart card number is 02027648819

By the time I am done with you, you will weep and tears will run away from your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 12:15am On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 12:16am On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 12:17am On Aug 24, 2018
Goddyss:

Hahahahaha...this guy is a clown. Sadly you are dealing with a guy into IT as well. All this information is online. Stop trying to justify yourself. Go to sleep and see action. If you have even a little power, you won't be justifying yourself. Go to bed and expect a knock

Show proof of your claims. You are a weakling just like your pastor Lazarus Mouka. I will deal with you tonight and you will respect me for who I am. I will show you that I am your God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 12:19am On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 12:24am On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 12:27am On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Thread modified. by samysmoothfresh: 12:46am On Aug 24, 2018
craze people, craze people everywhere

12 Likes

Re: Thread modified. by OneCorner: 3:03am On Aug 24, 2018
Sweetest thread ever grin

7 Likes

Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 7:10am On Aug 24, 2018
Good Morning Lovelies. I had a feast yesterday night, my demons brought in a lot of juice and we had fun.

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Thread modified. by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 24, 2018
Wait! But why would the act of revealing her unclotheness make her want to have sex with you? Also, why didn't you just have sex with Lilth?
Re: Thread modified. by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2018
truly truly many are mad but few are roaming

3 Likes

Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2018
Admin401:
Wait! But why would the act of revealing her unclotheness make her want to have sex with you? Also, why didn't you just have sex with Lilth?

Once she realises she is Naked, i intended teaching her the correlation between unclothedness and ease of sexual intercourse. She had always wondered why she had holes between her legs angry angry angry

Actually, she thought it was an ear or natural purse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread modified. by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2018
please is there any popcorn seller around here I need some. I never knew Nl was this entertaining. lol.

2 Likes

Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2018
jessca048:
truly truly many are mad but few are roaming

You ignored the warning and Commented on my post Jessica. Now watch how i make your life miserable angry angry angry angry angry angry

You will crow like a hen and bleat like a goat when you get F3cked by the long rod tonight. angry angry angry angry angry angry

I am your God, you must respect me and obey my commandments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX / If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? / She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.