Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Thread modified. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread modified. (10915 Views)

I'm Confused, Should I Still Continue With This Relationship (modified) / What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) / Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread modified. by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2018
KingSatan:

You ignored the warning and Commented on my post Jessica. Now watch how i make your life miserable angry angry angry angry angry angry

You will crow like a hen and bleat like a goat when you get F3cked by the long rod tonight. angry angry angry angry angry angry

I am your God, you must respect me and obey my commandments.
common will you keep shut! you are deluded wakeup from your dream

3 Likes

Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2018
elyna:
please is there any popcorn seller around here I need some.
I never knew Nl was this entertaining.
lol.

I do have some Popped Human Eyes in my house.

They taste like cheese.

Do you care? cool

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 10:41am On Aug 24, 2018
jessca048:
common will you keep shut! you are deluded wakeup from your dream

You dare order your God and Insult Him.

Jessica you must never escape this torment.

I will recall you, Pop out your eyes with my long nails. Suck the juice and White milk, chew the Pupil and Your nostril will make a good Desert.

No, i just realised you are a good tool of destruction. I am currently using you to destroy that young man's life. So continue my stubborn daughter.

I wont recall you now, Probably when you clock 35. By then you will be non attractive to the male folks or literally useless and unappealing to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread modified. by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2018
KingSatan:

You dare order your God and Insult Him.

Jessica you must never escape this torment.

I will recall you, Pop out your eyes with my long nails. Suck the juice and White milk, chew the Pupil and Your nostril will make a good Desert.

No, i just realised you are a good tool of destruction. I am currently using you to destroy that young man's life. So continue my stubborn daughter.

I wont recall you now, Probably when you clock 35. By then you will be non attractive to the male folks or literally useless and unappealing to them.
no weapon fashioned against me shall ever prosper,woe betides thee

9 Likes

Re: Thread modified. by Grace001: 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
This thread made my night... @KingS
Your words are so foolishly and ignorantly composed, I like it though...Don't forget to quote me with words of fear and threat since that's what you do. Please bring it on.
Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2018
Grace001:
This thread made my night... @KingS
Your words are so foolishly and ignorantly composed, I like it though...Don't forget to quote me with words of fear and threat since that's what you do. Please bring it on.

You won't get my attention. I have placed a spell of near success syndrome on you.

If not for your lovely wife and beautiful kid (Including the unborn one), you would have been relegated to the village.

But why wont you ever use your head and be grateful for how fair i have treated you? I have denied you entry into America despite your several attempts, sent you to Benin republic yet you still want to suffer more. OK quote me again, I know what to do to you. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Thread modified. by NightKing: 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
This thread made me smile after a hard day today. Many are mad, few are roaming sadly.

Cheers KingSatan, u got my first comment on this platform.

Please tell me something or anything about myself. My NL password perhaps
Re: Thread modified. by Grace001: 7:29am On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

You won't get my attention. I have placed a spell of near success syndrome on you.

If not for your lovely wife and beautiful kid (Including the unborn one), you would have been relegated to the village.

But why wont you ever use your head and be grateful for how fair i have treated you? I have denied you entry into America despite your several attempts, sent you to Benin republic yet you still want to suffer more. OK quote me again, I know what to do to you. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

As usual you took your time to dig through my posts I was expecting that. You can follow me on Nairaland to get more info.

You be mumu.... Hahaha. Walai your stvpidity na highest order and you’re the last of your kind. Everyone post on travel section to share their experience when they apply for any country visas...

As you mumu reach I have read a lot of your post too the 3 threads your created and the mumu post you always post up and down none of it makes sense.

Honestly you should find your way to the entertainment industry as a comedian, at least you will be able to raise money to take care of your dieing parent. You went through my post on travel section and spilling nonsense that’s all you can see. I’m not a social media freak so all the info you could get is only on Nairaland.

Your mumu never do, I dare you to tell me the age of my first kid and class as I stated on Nairaland travel section. But mind you mumu I didn’t put their age or class there so take your time to dig well.

If you can’t tell me the age, I blame ur fada who refuse to use a condom because this nuisance you constitute up and down would have been prevented.

I get your time to dig through those nonse posts of yours too...No wonder you registered on Nairaland on August 23, 2018. I should have known you’re a kid, you were probably playing with toys or still being breast fed by your mother when I registered on Nairaland. I no be your mate KingS take it or goan die (in oshiomole’s voice)

3 Likes

Re: Thread modified. by Grace001: 7:47am On Aug 29, 2018
NightKing:
This thread made me smile after a hard day today. Many are mad, few are roaming sadly.

Cheers KingSatan, u got my first comment on this platform.

Please tell me something or anything about myself. My NL password perhaps

Hahaha asking that clown your NL password, he can’t even guess the first 3 letters. Just wait for his reply after wasting his time reading your posts on NL on other sections.

He is a funny boy though, teenage will always act as one. I don’t know how he is feeling like when he doesn’t even have control over his NL acct if he says nonsense moderator will ban him lol or even delete his acct. Danskia

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by NightKing: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2018
Grace001:

Hahaha asking that clown your NL password, he can’t even guess the first 3 letters. Just wait for his reply after wasting his time reading your posts on NL on other sections.

He is a funny boy though, teenage will always act as one. I don’t know how he is feeling like when he doesn’t even have control over his NL acct if he says nonsense moderator will ban him lol or even delete his acct. Danskia
but I don't have posts na. That's why I dey wait. Small children that get phones will start misbehaving

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2018
Sometimes you don't need to kill people, just show them the part to frustration, remind them of their past failures and present predicaments. Watch them as they pick up the knife and do the needful. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Thread modified. by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2018
The one that claimed to be Satan himself said the one that claims to be a real satanist will tell us evil that will befall the later by tomorrow. The purported real satanist said the purported Satan should go to sleep and witness evil demon. I think real Satan should be able to unleash evil at any point in time. Real satanist should also be able to attack not only at night.

I can see that you guys are new to Satanism. You feel on top of the world after opening your sixth chakra. The real Satan I know doesn't preach hate openly and doesn't support attacking humans anyhow. Real Satan I know said The Supreme Being gave birth to him. While he in turn created humans.

Whoever you're, don't come and say I'm newly married and that I ride okada for a living because these are contained in my posts. Say something reasonable and I will discern who you're.
Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2018
Tehila07:
The one that claimed to be Satan himself said the one that claims to be a real satanist will tell us evil that will befall the later by tomorrow. The purported real satanist said the purported Satan should go to sleep and witness evil demon. I think real Satan should be able to unleash evil at any point in time. Real satanist should also be able to attack not only at night.

I can see that you guys are new to Satanism. You feel on top of the world after opening your sixth chakra. The real Satan I know doesn't preach hate openly and doesn't support attacking humans anyhow. Real Satan I know said The Supreme Being gave birth to him. While he in turn created humans.

Whoever you're, don't come and say I'm newly married and that I ride okada for a living because these are contained in my posts. Say something reasonable and I will discern who you're.

My Boy, Never you insult the Lord your God.

I don't even know what next to do to you as it seems the only thing remaining in you is your breathing heart.

You know too well what i have done to your wife.

Currently i am turning her family against you and once i am done, she will be asked to leave you.

Remember all you have heard from that end, they are not lies.
Re: Thread modified. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

My Boy, Never you insult the Lord your God.

I don't even know what next to do to you as it seems the only thing remaining in you is your breathing heart.

You know too well what i have done to your wife.

Currently i am turning her family against you and once i am done, she will be asked to leave you.

Remember all you have heard from that end, they are not lies.

A purported god can't tell us what I heard from that end. You're truly stupid. Can you tell us my type of wedding? Traditional, court, church? You're also foolish enough not to know that I have gotten a job since I posted the okada thing. Can you tell us my salary?
Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
Tehila07:

A purported god can't tell us what I heard from that end. You're truly stupid. Can you tell us my type of wedding? Traditional, court, church? You're also foolish enough not to know that I have gotten a job since I posted the okada thing. Can you tell us my salary?

ABAYOMI OLAYINKA OYEWUSI angry angry angry angry angry

I created you and placed you in Osun state, Ife Odan to be precise. angry angry angry angry angry

From your birth, i knew thee.

Remember when you started hearing my voice in your early twenties.

I even gave you a strange illness so you can hear me.

No matter what your mother gave to you, the illness never left.

Though born in a Christian Home, You can never forgive someone who hurt you unless you hurt the person back.

Don't let me talk much
Re: Thread modified. by magni101(m): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
This thread is simply hilarious
I've never laughed so hard. �

2 Likes

Re: Thread modified. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

ABAYOMI OLAYINKA OYEWUSI angry angry angry angry angry

I created you and placed you in Osun state, Ife Odan to be precise. angry angry angry angry angry

From your birth, i knew thee.

Remember when you started hearing my voice in your early twenties.

I even gave you a strange illness so you can hear me.

No matter what your mother gave to you, the illness never left.

Though born in a Christian Home, You can never forgive someone who hurt you unless you hurt the person back.

Don't let me talk much

You're deceiving yourself. That's the name on my banking information. You got that through my email. That's not the name on my certificate. Tell the exact names on my certificate.

About not forgiving people, you got that from my posts in my exchanges with an eediot like you here. Besides, you didn't answer my questions above. Nairalander, come and see the gorilla that created you. If you're truly a god, I dare you to launch a spiritual attack. You will have yourself to blame.
Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
Tehila07:

You're deceiving yourself. That's the name on my banking information. You got that through my email. That's not the name on my certificate. Tell the exact names on my certificate.

About not forgiving people, you got that from my posts in my exchanges with an eediot like you here. Besides, you didn't answer my questions above. Nairalander, come and see the gorilla that created you. If you're truly a god, I dare you to launch a spiritual attack. You will have yourself to blame.

I call you by the names your bare on earth.

All i have listed up there i got from no source or means.

You have suddenly forgotten where your Insomnia came from. angry angry angry

I cant fight you my son.

So many times i have given you a chance to discover your worth.

You have searched through so many sources to discover your true identity.

Not even Initiation Worked for you.

Those powers you posses, i know them and i gave them to you.

How many times have you sent demons to ask me questions? You remember what i always told them?

The moment you realise how much time you have wasted being selfish and unrepentant, then you will discover who i am and what i have created you to be.

Your wife will leave you soon. Prepare for it.

I Specifically told you about your wife several times before even you met her.

But since you met her, you became worse than you were before. You allowed 50,000 to disorganise and distract you.

She will leave you and it will start with her Family.

I will bring in Enmity and they will hate you for no just cause.

The quicker you discover me, Return to your motherland and face your destiny the best for you.

The mantle of Priesthood awaits you in Ife Odan.
Re: Thread modified. by Berlyn1(f): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
You gave up because God is love cheesy

And he has been representing even before u were created

cool cool
Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
Berlyn1:
You gave up because God is love cheesy

And he has been representing even before u were created

cool cool

I asked women to stay away....

I warned you.

This is not any kind of thread.

I am upset.

Don't do this again
Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
There are powers beyond your physical eyes.

There are some-things you cant explain.

I will curse you to feel a rash sensation on your body for 3 minutes.

Its just a reminder that not only Humans use this platform.

Don't push too far.

She knows herself.

Re: Thread modified. by smartgenius10(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
Oga Satan, you just made my day but the only way I can truly believe you is if you tell me something about myself.
Shikena!!!
Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Thread modified. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

I call you by the names your bare on earth.

All i have listed up there i got from no source or means.

You have suddenly forgotten where your Insomnia came from. angry angry angry

I cant fight you my son.

So many times i have given you a chance to discover your worth.

You have searched through so many sources to discover your true identity.

Not even Initiation Worked for you.

Those powers you posses, i know them and i gave them to you.

How many times have you sent demons to ask me questions? You remember what i always told them?

The moment you realise how much time you have wasted being selfish and unrepentant, then you will discover who i am and what i have created you to be.

Your wife will leave you soon. Prepare for it.

I Specifically told you about your wife several times before even you met her.

But since you met her, you became worse than you were before. You allowed 50,000 to disorganise and distract you.

She will leave you and it will start with her Family.

I will bring in Enmity and they will hate you for no just cause.

The quicker you discover me, Return to your motherland and face your destiny the best for you.

The mantle of Priesthood awaits you in Ife Odan.

This is what we are saying, I have no any 50k job. Come up with another nairabet prediction. You can't fight me? Should I take that as you surrendering?
Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
Goddyss:

Kingsatan, I sent you a pm. I want to settle with you

Hello My Good friend.

I confirm receipt of your email and i will reply you shortly.

Thank you.
Re: Thread modified. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
Goddyss:

Respect kingsatan and be blessed
I worship the Lord Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
Goddyss:

Respect kingsatan and be blessed

My good friend, please let him be.

That is whom he is and have always been.

Until he takes up my mantle as a priest, I will ruin whatever he lays his hand upon.
Re: Thread modified. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

My good friend, please let him be.

That is whom he is and have always been.

Until he takes up my mantle as a priest, I will ruin whatever he lays his hand upon.

You will simply end up ruining yourself. A god dt can't answer simple questions. Is that one god?
Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Even with Partial Deafness, Insomnia, Unstable relationships, Loss of Jobs and Finances, Deaths, Confirmations from my demons/servants, direct communication from my kingdom etc

Even when you were schooling at Lautech, i made sure you always had challenges.

Right from when i felt you were grown up enough to recognise and appreciate your purpose, i have been sending you messages.

I have been answering all your numerous questions.

How do you still expect me to answer your questions again when you are unstable as an angry storm?

How many demons have you sent to me?

What did i tell them? Yet you still don't want to regain your senses.

Every time you feel you can handle things yourself.

You feel you are strong on your own.

I gave you that power you posses.

I gave all to you.

If you don't make a u-turn and return back to your destiny. You will continue to suffer.

Return to your Home-town, I have kept someone there to direct you.

Go and continue in Priesthood as i have destined you or else, you will continue to face dare consequences for your disobedience.

One thing you seem to forget in a hurry is that whenever i am tormenting you, no one can save you Not an Alfa, Imam, Native Priest, Pastor etc.

They always refer you back to me or leave you to your fate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys What Do You Say!!!! / Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix / Share Your First Time Sex Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.