Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Thread modified. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread modified. (10902 Views)

I'm Confused, Should I Still Continue With This Relationship (modified) / What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) / Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread modified. by lightblazingnow(m): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Playing kids
Re: Thread modified. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
funmisticqueen:
because i am enlightened and know how to resist evil spirits. Dont bring this up again, thanks.

continue deceiving yourself
Re: Thread modified. by Mikefrik(m): 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
@kingsa... Many are mad, few are roaming and only few has access to mobile phone. you are that few. so I insult you. what can you do. I DARE YOU. AND IF YOU TRY ME THUS NIGHT YOU WILL SLEEP AND NOT WAKE UP.
Re: Thread modified. by Mikefrik(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
@kingsa... Many are mad, few are roaming and only few has access to mobile phone. you are amongst that few. so I insult you. what can you do. I DARE YOU. AND IF YOU TRY ME THIS NIGHT YOU WILL SLEEP AND NOT WAKE UP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) / Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! / Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.