Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (299311 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
acekid109:
what's your location? Redmi 6 pro requires authorized account, and the phone needs to be open to do testpoint/edl flashing

Shop ROM wahala
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by acekid109(m): 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
genius43:

Shop ROM wahala
exactly
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by acekid109(m): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
meks007:

In Port harcourt.
So what’s the way forward?
I'm based in Abuja, if you are tech savy, you should be able to get the phone back to working condition. You'll require fastboot rom (Chinese) and access to authorized account. I know someone that offers his authorized account as a service, (about 15$ or less), drop a whatsapp message, my contact is on signature
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
Poshguy2:

Thanks a lot, I flashed orangefox and it stop the encryption.
You're welcome bro, I'm glad I was able to help
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by DExponential(m): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
Who has used this Nokia Cam port?

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Ejiphill09(m): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
Please i want the assistance of the house. I want to install Google camara but don't want to root. If possible links. My bootloader is unlocked already. REDMI NOTE 5AI
Cc:genius43, acekid109, GrandMufti
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ejiphill09:
Please i want the assistance of the house. I want to install Google camara but don't want to root. If possible links. My bootloader is unlocked already.

State your phone
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Ejiphill09(m): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
genius43:

State your phone
Note 5 AI boss.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ejiphill09:
Please i want the assistance of the house. I want to install Google camara but don't want to root. If possible links. My bootloader is unlocked already. REDMI NOTE 5AI

Check last two pages
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by AgentPein(m): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
Boss(es) in the aous abeg I don finally unlock my phone and running orangefox recovery and also flash magisk, pls incase there's an ota update can I update without issue though I will soon flash custom rom

And how can I enjoy the full feature

BTW I'm using redmi 5 plus
Thanks.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Megavel(m): 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
For more details on customisation,rooting ,mods and custom ROM installations for all Xiaomi device kindly join the telegram group mi Nigeria and be part of us @MiNigeria open telegram and search for >>> Xiaomi Nigeria Official or http:///MiNigeria to join
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
wink

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
GrandMufti:
wink

Which ROM ?

Na Antirollback make never go android 10 o. sad
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
Meanwhile, AEX Incoming cool

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

Which ROM ?

Na Antirollback make never go android 10 o. sad

Lineage

Arb na bad market

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Yusufnairaland2: 6:16am On Sep 17, 2019
Hello, pls recently I noticed that my on-call volume is extremely low, I always have to put my phone on speaker to pick my calls or make calls.. what can I do to rectify this issue pls.. it started recently.. I use a Redmi 5...
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MrGokay(m): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:
Hello, pls recently I noticed that my on-call volume is extremely low, I always have to put my phone on speaker to pick my calls or make calls.. what can I do to rectify this issue pls.. it started recently.. I use a Redmi 5...

Clean the speaker and see if it changes
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Meklex(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2019
Any comprehensive information on how to install custom recovery and custom rom on mi 9t?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by nani667: 2:28am On Sep 20, 2019
Bootleggers cool

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2019
Meklex:
Any comprehensive information on how to install custom recovery and custom rom on mi 9t?
Check Xda Developer forum or Ksk Royal YouTube channel. Or contact psychodavidovic

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by SaintUlot: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
[b]
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
SaintUlot:
My redmi note 7 is not showing charging animation when phone is off, i noticed this after flashing magisk, what is the solution to this? Without having to uninstall magisk

Charging animation don't show while turned off. Only the green battery normal charging icon at the middle
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by HumanCalc: 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Newest owner of redmi in town grin tongue grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
HumanCalc:
Newest owner of redmi in town grin tongue grin cheesy

Welcome to the family.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
SaintUlot:
My redmi note 7 is not showing charging animation when phone is off, i noticed this after flashing magisk, what is the solution to this? Without having to uninstall magisk

Change kernel
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by SaintUlot: 9:11am On Sep 23, 2019
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:56am On Sep 23, 2019
SaintUlot:

Is evira kernel okay?

U you can try. I have a different device
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by okikiosibodu(m): 2:25am On Sep 24, 2019
Abeg o, no mind novice me.... What is the difference between custom ROM and stock ROM?

Is there any ROM for Xiaomi RN7 that can make one move apps from phone memory to memory card?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by okikiosibodu(m): 2:29am On Sep 24, 2019
genius43:

A lot of people have updated theirs. Do yours. You don't really need validation from anyone to update your phone.
We need o... To knw if it has bugs. So we can avoid it. Some of us are not techy with flashing Roms

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by okikiosibodu(m): 2:36am On Sep 24, 2019
Tweetums:
it hard when i try to flash twrp... i did evrything on system and my phone reboot from fastboot but did not display where i ll continue on phone.. the image i upload here my phone would not display it for me to finish the rooting
Abeg teach novice like me..
How do I unlock bootloader on xiaomi RN7 global version?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by maclawrence02(m): 6:27am On Sep 24, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Abeg teach novice like me..
How do I unlock bootloader on xiaomi RN7 global version?
What's your location?
Do you have access to a laptop?
Maybe I can help you.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by okikiosibodu(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
maclawrence02:

What's your location?
Do you have access to a laptop?
Maybe I can help you.
Lagos.... Ojodu Berger side
I don't have a laptop..... Na "lap" I get. The top don Comot. It's safe to say no.

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.