Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (299430 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by maclawrence02(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Lagos.... Ojodu Berger side
I don't have a laptop..... Na "lap" I get. The top don Comot. It's safe to say no.
Lol
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by okikiosibodu(m): 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
maclawrence02:

Lol
grin
I sent you a pm. If it's ok by you,pls send me your WhatsApp digits
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by maclawrence02(m): 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
okikiosibodu:
grin I sent you a pm. If it's ok by you,pls send me your WhatsApp digits
Na free basics I dey use o. o8o37o78173 WhatsApp.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by okikiosibodu(m): 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
maclawrence02:
Na free basics I dey use o. WhatsApp.
Save bro. Will buzz you. Thank you
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by dcolumbus001: 11:21am On Sep 30, 2019
genius43:

Shop ROM wahala
Bros morning, firstly sorry I have use this my issue to disturb you plenty times, the was thinking just flashing it will help the case.

I want someone to do it for me, he is a tech guy... The bootloader is unlocked please kindly help me the the steps to move to stable global ROM.. Please

CC GrandMufti, your input is also appreciated thanks
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2019
dcolumbus001:

Bros morning, firstly sorry I have use this my issue to disturb you plenty times, the was thinking just flashing it will help the case.

I want someone to do it for me, he is a tech guy... The bootloader is unlocked please kindly help me the the steps to move to stable global ROM.. Please

Follow the guide here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/b4phic/migrate_from_chinese_rom_to_global_rom_on_almost/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
dcolumbus001:

http://en.miui.com/a-234.html

Select 'flash all' and not 'flash and lock'
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by dcolumbus001: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
GrandMufti:

http://en.miui.com/a-234.html

Select 'flash all' and not 'flash and lock'
thanks
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by dcolumbus001: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by nani667: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
OOS ✔️

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by AgentPein(m): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
abeg who have link to where what makes camera really great in the main group
gptech ND co
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
AgentPein:
abeg who have link to where what makes camera really great in the main group

gptech ND co

Search for gcam in telegram
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by AgentPein(m): 7:11am On Oct 01, 2019
GrandMufti:

Search for gcam in telegram
thanks bro, but I wasn't talking about gcam, there was a time that someone was explaining aperture, megapixel etc
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 7:39am On Oct 01, 2019
AgentPein:

thanks bro, but I wasn't talking about gcam, there was a time that someone was explaining aperture, megapixel etc

Oh sorry na gptech. Why you no share the post? grin

Search through his posts you'll find it
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by henryutd(m): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
maclawrence02:

What's your location?
Do you have access to a laptop?
Maybe I can help you.
I need your help here.
I want to change from Chinese ROM to Global ROM.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
henryutd:

I need your help here.
I want to change from Chinese ROM to Global ROM.

Start by Unlocking your bootloader

https://c.mi.com/thread-1635834-1-1.html
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by henryutd(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
genius43:

Start by Unlocking your bootloader

https://c.mi.com/thread-1635834-1-1.html
Is like laptop is required for the download of Mi unlock tools?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
henryutd:

Is like laptop is required for the download of Mi unlock tools?

You need a laptop/PC for everything
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by henryutd(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
genius43:

You need a laptop/PC for everything
I have downloaded the Mi unlock tools in my laptop. But the instruction is saying extract it using WinRar7/...

I don't understand
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by maclawrence02(m): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
henryutd:
I need your help here. I want to change from Chinese ROM to Global ROM.
Is your bootloader unlocked?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
henryutd:

I have downloaded the Mi unlock tools in my laptop. But the instruction is saying extract it using WinRar7/...

I don't understand

Google winrar and download from either filehippo
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by henryutd(m): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
genius43:

Google winrar and download from either filehippo

Successfully downloaded and was able to get to the agree stage.

Thanks. Till morrow. My data can't carry it.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by henryutd(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
maclawrence02:

Is your bootloader unlocked?

Doing the unlocking
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
henryutd:

Successfully downloaded and was able to get to the agree stage.

Thanks. Till morrow. My data can't carry it.

Alright
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by maclawrence02(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2019
henryutd:

Doing the unlocking
Ok
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2019

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by isco10(m): 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
GrandMufti:
Which custom ROM for whyred b dis tongue
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
isco10:

Which custom ROM for whyred b dis tongue

Ion os
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by gidieberry(m): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2019

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
gidieberry:
grin

Ah.
I hear there's sky miui rom
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by gidieberry(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
GrandMufti:

Ah. I hear there's sky miui rom
thank God say na only u hear am

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.