Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,597 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (299801 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Yeah, I used the same gesture mode we have on MIUI on both P.E 10 and Havoc 3.0.

AEX 6.7 based on Android 9 has gesture too but slightly different. You'll swipe to go back from the bottom-edge.

Yes
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
GrandMufti:

Yes

Las las, I must confess, there's nothing like MIUI that's why I ported back to MIUI MIX. Maybe OOS but na GSI.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by jboixxx: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
Oya, someone should recommend a good ROM for RN8 biko...I don't want aosp.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Lol. Why?
dey ask me why, until I unlock this bootloader finish and you no help me run this thing

olayinkajnr:

Las las, I must confess, there's nothing like MIUI that's why I ported back to MIUI MIX. Maybe OOS but na GSI.
the MIX, what's the tweak upgrade from normal MIUI?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
liljboy:
dey ask me why, until I unlock this bootloader finish and you no help me run this thing

Have you unlocked it successfully?

If you unlock it, I'll definitely guide you na.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
jboixxx:
Oya, someone should recommend a good ROM for RN8 biko...I don't want aosp.

MIUIMIX. Since you don't want AOSP. It's really dope.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
olayinkajnr:

once done, I'll hit you up... Been a lil busy lately
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Very true. But me self no see reason to update ROMs every week sha.

No I pity those using Chinese variant and ROMs of Xiaomi devices sha.

Azzin ehn. Weekly update na problem. No be say i no get data, data dey but the time to backup and restore and repeat every two weeks is what I don't have. sad
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Yeah, I used the same gesture mode we have on MIUI on both P.E 10 and Havoc 3.0.

AEX 6.7 based on Android 9 has gesture too but slightly different. You'll swipe to go back from the bottom-edge.

I missed this about AOSP ROMs. Their gestures are a lot better than Xiaomi's for me. Can't wait to come home. grin
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
olayinkajnr:

To some extent sha. But if you're spoilt for choices, you no go remember miui
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by eby001(m): 6:11am On Jan 07, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Link to download the havoc 3.0
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 6:19am On Jan 07, 2020
eby001:

Link to download the havoc 3.0

I downloaded from the telegram page. You must be in the page. Search onclite on telegram, you'll see the group.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by eby001(m): 6:23am On Jan 07, 2020
olayinkajnr:

I downloaded from the telegram page. You must be in the page. Search onclite on telegram, you'll see the group.
Which of these?

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Shegun010: 7:27am On Jan 07, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Please my bootloader is unlocked, came unlocked, bought a global ROM device. How can I flash a custom ROM? Redmi Note 7
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 7:50am On Jan 07, 2020
eby001:

Which of these?

The one under global search, the first one and the one with a red DP.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2020
Shegun010:

Please my bootloader is unlocked, came unlocked, bought a global ROM device. How can I flash a custom ROM? Redmi Note 7

You should first confirm if it's properly unlocked.

Use ADB command to confirm it. You'll need PC for that.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nltaliban(m): 12:38am On Jan 08, 2020
Please I need link for Redmi note 7 gcam

And redmi 8 please
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 12:55am On Jan 08, 2020
Nltaliban:
Please I need link for Redmi note 7 gcam

And redmi 8 please

Check jboixxx compilation
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by shosky1794: 9:38am On Jan 08, 2020
Please guys, why is my cell standby battery usage this high and I seem to have a good network according to the screenshot below. This started like 2 days ago

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by kever: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2020
OOS on Whyred.

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nltaliban(m): 10:49am On Jan 08, 2020
GrandMufti:

Check compilation

Thank you
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Shegun010: 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
olayinkajnr:

You should first confirm if it's properly unlocked.

Use ADB command to confirm it. You'll need PC for that.

How can I confirm this? Do you mind giving your telegram or WhatsApp number so you'd help me better?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
kever:
OOS on Whyred.

Niceee. Is it stable ? How is the performance ?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by eby001(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
This version of gcam works perfectly for redmi 7, I don't know if it's on the compilation
https:. //t. me/onclite2/99

Gcam 7.2.014 aux v2
android 9&10
Just remove the spaces
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by eby001(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
This version of gcam works perfectly for redmi 7, I don't know if it's on the compilation
https:// t . me/ onclite2/ 99
Gcam 7.2.014 aux v2
android 9&10
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
eby001:
https:// t . me/ onclite2/ 99
Gcam 7.2.014 aux v2
android 9&10

No need of config file I think.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by kever: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
Psychodavidovic:

Niceee. Is it stable ? How is the performance ?
Buttery smooth.
Though it lacks some level of customization, you won't regret it one bit.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by LaCremy: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
My Xiaomi redmi note 4 is getting so hot and showing error each time I try to connect to my laptop through hotspot.

Any help please??
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
LaCremy:
My Xiaomi redmi note 4 is getting so hot and showing error each time I try to connect to my laptop through hotspot.

Any help please??

what rom are you on?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 7:04am On Jan 09, 2020
eby001:
Finally read through the thread. Check this out, is it ok go ahead?
follow back
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 7:19am On Jan 09, 2020
eby001:
Finally read through the thread. Check this out, is it ok go ahead?

If you are flashing a custom ROM, don't wipe internal storage o.

Everything in it will go. But if you have issues with decryption, you can format data (the one with yes) and this way, internal storage will be wiped.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by LaCremy: 7:50am On Jan 09, 2020
honsule:

what rom are you on?

32gig ROM & 3GIG RAM

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.