Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,126 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (301456 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by eby001(m): 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
olayinkajnr:

I use Havoc 3.0 right now.
Hmmm, I just dey here dey envy you.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 12:34am On Jan 05, 2020
eby001:

Hmmm, I just dey here dey envy you.

You never flash up till now ni?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by eby001(m): 3:49am On Jan 05, 2020
olayinkajnr:

You never flash up till now ni?
I did immediately, everything runs smoothly and mobile data not quite connecting with it, and also the os still trying to optimise, so I'll check again

Modified: now working, had to change Glo apn settings to glosecure.
Thanks.

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
@eby001. i need black theme like this your own phone. mine is white wink
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
eby001:

I did immediately, everything runs smoothly and mobile data not quite connecting with it, and also the os still trying to optimise, so I'll check again

Modified: now working, had to change Glo apn settings to glosecure.
Thanks.

Enjoy. I ported jarey. On MIUI MIX latest release

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Next go be MiPro or Xiaomi.eu
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
genius43:

you mean miuipro

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Tweetums(f): 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
GrandMufti, eby001 and genius43..
Thanks very much av installed it successfully

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tweetums:
GrandMufti, eby001 and genius43..

Nice
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 4:27am On Jan 06, 2020
Tweetums:
Grand.Mufti, eby.001 and genius.43..

You are welcome
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 4:36am On Jan 06, 2020
mathefaro:
you mean miuipro

Eggzactly
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by eby001(m): 5:39am On Jan 06, 2020
honsule:
@eby001. i need black theme like this your own phone. mine is white wink
Lol, it's the custom ROM I installed, that's how it settings panel looks.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by eby001(m): 5:48am On Jan 06, 2020
olayinkajnr:

At this rate you would have tested 15 Roms before the end of the month.

Check out the battery usage, I don't think I have this with miui. That WhatsApp remains as asshole

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 6:08am On Jan 06, 2020
eby001:

At this rate you would have tested 15 Roms before the end of the month.

Check out the battery usage, I don't think I have this with miui. That WhatsApp remains as asshole

Nah, at this point. I'm waiting for the official release of AEX 7.0. If not, I'll stick with MIUI MIX. It's a very good ROM I must confess.

Battery is good on yours. Apart from MIUI MIX, AEX is the most smoothest of the AOSP ROMs for Redmi 7, bug free and battery friendly.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 6:09am On Jan 06, 2020
genius43:

If only there's MIUI PRO for Redmi 7, trust that I'll flash it. MIUI MIX is based on Xiaomi.eu rom.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2020
olayinkajnr:

See enjoyment. cool
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Nah, at this point. I'm waiting for the official release of AEX 7.0. If not, I'll stick with MIUI MIX. It's a very good ROM I must confess.

Battery is good on yours. Apart from MIUI MIX, AEX is the most smoothest of the AOSP ROMs for Redmi 7, bug free and battery friendly.

AEX is just too smooth and i like the fact that they don't release an update every othet week like most ROMs. Only drop an update when there is need to. cool
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2020
Psychodavidovic:

AEX is just too smooth and i like the fact that they don't release an update every othet week like most ROMs. Only drop an update when there is need to. cool

Very true. But me self no see reason to update ROMs every week sha.

No I pity those using Chinese variant and ROMs of Xiaomi devices sha.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by eby001(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Lol, why pity them? They know what they're getting.
The only thing I miss on miui is that swiping in full screen mode
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2020
eby001:

Data!!!!!!
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by eby001(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Data!!!!!!
Why did you say data?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
olayinkajnr:

guy, I hate you

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
eby001:

Lol, it's the custom ROM I installed, that's how it settings panel looks.

I don't just like white background. am stuck with it for now. i don't have the time like those days that i change rom often
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
eby001:

wait, so that swipe no dey all these custom ROMs?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
olayinkajnr:

weekly update no make sense na. that is why i decided to remain on MIUI GLOBAL =STABLE angry
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
honsule:

weekly update no make sense na. that is why i decided to remain on MIUI GLOBAL =STABLE angry
Na so o.

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
liljboy:
wait, so that swipe no dey all these custom ROMs?

Take am easy na. grin

He was referring to the current rom he's using
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
GrandMufti:

Take am easy na. grin

He was referring to the current rom he's using
I just love that swipe mode jare
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
liljboy:
guy, I hate you

Lol. Why?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
liljboy:
I just love that swipe mode jare

Most custom roms dey on Android 10 now. They're implementing the gestures gradually
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
honsule:

It doesn't really. But well, there's no bug and it packs awesome features than the main MIUI Global.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
GrandMufti:

Most custom roms dey on Android 10 now. They're implementing the gestures gradually

Yeah, I used the same gesture mode we have on MIUI on both P.E 10 and Havoc 3.0.

AEX 6.7 based on Android 9 has gesture too but slightly different. You'll swipe to go back from the bottom-edge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.