Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (299559 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by vickthorious(m): 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
nawa ..why them lock m why not just ban the boy??
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
callydon:
Since this place is this quiet, I guess moody people ain't aware of all these 'branches' of d main thread...
Anyway, let's maintain sanity here mbok.

of course, there is sanity here, because am watching (like EFCC EAGLE shocked) and ready to delete or ban anybody that will bring insanity or cause hullabaloo & pandemonium in this branch cool cool

7 Likes

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by fantilopezzy: 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
oooo thank goodness i thought i had lost u guys finally we done learn away lesson.. good to be home
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2020
Who knows of an app I can use to backup and restore, I want to flash a ROM.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
liljboy:
Who knows of an app I can use to backup and restore, I want to flash a ROM.
Migrate or Titanium backup pro

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 3:13am On Jan 17, 2020
Kvngwitty:

Thanks � cc GrandMufti

Can I add my existing mi account after unlocking because I created a new mi account to add mi account to check bootloader status

Yes. But better leave the one with unlock permission.

Backup o. Unlocking will wipe your device
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by fortune9: 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
GrandMufti:

Most custom roms dey on Android 10 now. They're implementing the gestures gradually
boss is they any custom ROM available for redmi note 8 that is battery friendly.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
fortune9:
boss is they any custom ROM available for redmi note 8 that is battery friendly.

I'll check
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by JamieLannister: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
@grandmufti I don't have the patience to wait 1 week to unlock my bootloader (RN8), which is exactly what I'm facing now. Is there any way to unlocker it faster?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
JamieLannister:
@grandmufti I don't have the patience to wait 1 week to unlock my bootloader (RN8), which is exactly what I'm facing now. Is there any way to unlocker it faster?

No.

Any attempt to try before or exactly one week will reset and prolong the counter.

Try after one week
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
GrandMufti:

Yes. But better leave the one with unlock permission.

Backup o. Unlocking will wipe your device
flashed a rom yesterday, everything went smoothly buy some apps I installed dey misbehave... Even telegram no won send me confirmation code, opera dey hang, whatsapp dey force stop if I won upload video for status.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 6:19am On Jan 18, 2020
liljboy:
flashed a rom yesterday, everything went smoothly buy some apps I installed dey misbehave... Even telegram no won send me confirmation code, opera dey hang, whatsapp dey force stop if I won upload video for status.

Clear cache of apps or Reinstall from playstore

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2020
Please what are the steps of going back to stock ROM?... Was previously using EU ROM, global version, redmi 7.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 10:04am On Jan 20, 2020
liljboy:
Please what are the steps of going back to stock ROM?... Was previously using EU ROM, global version, redmi 7.

Mi flash tool with fastboot rom
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Deeni131: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2020
Tunein doesn't work on my phone now, Pls which alternative app can I have?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2020
GrandMufti:

Mi flash tool with fastboot rom
alright buddy.... Can I get the link for the ROM download
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 11:59am On Jan 20, 2020
liljboy:
alright buddy.... Can I get the link for the ROM download

You should know all these things before beginning this journey Na grin
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
GrandMufti:

You should know all these things before beginning this journey Na grin
biko just help a brother... I'm supposed to download EEA ROMs bah
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Jaybeee(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
Trying to update my MIUI redmi note 8, but it is down loading very slow.... Is it normal??
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
Jaybeee:
Trying to update my MIUI redmi note 8, but it is down loading very slow.... Is it normal??

That is your network to blame not your phone. Don't be quick to apportion blames to your phone before considering other factors.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
Jaybeee:

Try another network
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Jaybeee(m): 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
GrandMufti:

Try another network
ok tnx
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Jaybeee(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
genius43:

That is your network to blame not your phone. Don't be quick to apportion blames to your phone before considering other factors.
I'm not blaming the phone... Just asking if anyone is facing the same issue. Thanks anyway.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
Jaybeee:
I'm not blaming the phone... Just asking if anyone is facing the same issue. Thanks anyway.

No wahala

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
Twrp asking for password to decrypt data... What's the solution?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
liljboy:
Twrp asking for password to decrypt data... What's the solution?

Format data
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
GrandMufti:

Format data
not working... Done that like twice
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
liljboy:
not working... Done that like twice
how did you format it?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 12:20am On Jan 22, 2020
mathefaro:
how did you format it?
full format... The one with YES

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.