Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,048 members, 7,810,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing (53134 Views)

Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? / Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) / Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by megareal: 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
franchasng:
Will the world end if ladies keep their legs straight and take picture, even when I thought polio cure has been discovered

Women are really interestingly weird, funny creatures u can hardly understand, kai cheesygrin

cheesy cheesy
I swear something dey worry us. Even my toddler daughter dey curve legs take pix. I scrolled thru most of her pix and realized all her legs dey bend, she do pass most slay queens sef. I scratch my head come swear say no be me she copy am from. grin

But really, it's what is called the model pose. It's effective in projecting a part of the body one wants to highlight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
[quote author=JamaicanLove post=70689690][/quote]
What's bro?
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Bimpe29: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
Abi ooo

MJBOLT:
It will turn to happy ending in "za other room" grin

Bed drill will follow that in za other room.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by sisisioge: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
Cute!
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Mdtoba(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
Muyiwaipere:
And a relationship has started?
Beautiful
Madam...hope you are ready for anoda heartbreak?
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by GoldHorse(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
kingxsamz:
So what later happened that night?

Please let me know when she answer o... grin
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Obdk: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
U sure say i no go dump nairaland for twitter. E be like na thr fun dey. Small people wit big god lies

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Onlinetalk: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
kingxsamz:
So what later happened that night?

Guess same outfit in d dream as well..
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:

What's bro?

embarassed
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
babtoundey:

You were there when they f..ked. Weren't you?

Don't mention me.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by shilefan2(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hmm.... I smell......?

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by bluefilm: 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lies
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

embarassed
Remember me?
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Olatara(f): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
guttentag:
everything want to trend nawadays
I love this picture.

1 Like

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:

Remember me?

I don't...

Sorry about that
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I don't...

Sorry about that
I thought you'd have known the moment I addressed u as bro.
I'm glad you don't.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:

I thought you'd have known the moment I addressed u as bro.

I'm glad you don't.

Hey I'm sorry....

Oh I do recall you, lol

Na you be bro grin
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Hey I'm sorry....

Oh I do recall you, lol

Na you be bro grin
Dude how far na?
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:

Dude how far na?

But I'm not a dude na

I'm a girl

I'm good and you
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Burgerlomo: 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
MJBOLT:
It will turn to happy ending in "za other room" grin

Definitely cool

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Burgerlomo: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
Her boyfriend right now grin

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

But I'm not a dude na

I'm a girl
Whattcha gon send to me this time around to show you ain't no dude?
Your nude I guess..
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:

Whattcha gon send to me this time around to show you ain't no dude?

Your nude I guess..

You don't ever give up, don't you?
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
Had a similar experience in lagos last year. But this one na guy sha no be girl. We were wearing the same Ankara and the same shoes. We just frown at each other and went our separate ways.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Do you not don't you. Illiterate.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Do you not don't you. Illiterate.

Okay thank you.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
jeff1607:
had the same awkward scenario in school but the girl talk say make we go mama blessing side for June 12, was thinking we would just talk and get to know each other never knew she was out with her friends to look for guys to take them out. uniBen guys go relate.
how it take end?? I hope say you no jonze yourself like those hall 3 boys
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

NEVER GIVE UP is my motto.

Did any scammer call you?
Remember I told cha I ain't gon call no ho.

If you got a call, that ain't me.

Ain't gat time for hos. I'm on my grind.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:

NEVER GIVE UP is my motto.

Did any scammer call you?
Remember I told cha I ain't gon call no ho.

If you got a call, that's ain't me.

Thanks for the insult.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Thanks for the insult.

I ain't insulting ya. Just telling ya I ain't gon call you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.