Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing (53138 Views)

Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? / Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) / Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:
u sending the pic?

In the morning
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Only Buhari the brainless and lifeless president will believe this lie
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

What makes you think, that I'll go stressing myself over you?
cos I worth the stress.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

In the morning
Alght. Put a reminder so u won't have me remind u. Just write on the placard 'Mimi I want in', then hold the placard, snap a pic and send me.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:
cos I worth the stress.

I bet you gonna be fuggly
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:
Alght. Put a reminder so u won't have me remind u. Just write on the placard 'Mimi I want in', then hold the placard, snap a pic and send me.

You must be a comedian.smh.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by jeff1607(m): 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
Jayk1:
how it take end?? I hope say you no jonze yourself like those hall 3 boys

N.a. long tori my brother wetin eye Don see mouth no fit talk am.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I bet you gonna be fuggly
And I heard u like 'em fugly.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

You must be a comedian.smh.
U must be a comedy. Sma.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:
And I heard u like 'em fugly.

I guess you heard it wrong.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:
U must be a comedy. Sma.

Better that way.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by babtoundey(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Don't mention me.
Well, I have mentioned you. You can come and beat me
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Mimi I'm catching a feeling for ya.
Jam better don't. I'm not ready for this.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Better that way.
u gon be in all black in the pic u gon send me.. Have I asked for much?
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:

Haaaa shocked

I never typed that
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:

u gon be in all black in the pic u gon send me.. Have I asked for much?

What did you do?, I never said I was catching feelings for you.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:

You are evil.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by shoboy9: 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
Is that another excuse for sex? Sorry dating? Really..
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Haaaa shocked

I never typed that
Who typed it then? I knew u were into sometin like 'feelings' d very first day u sent me yo pic..
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Haaaa shocked

I never typed that
Who typed it then? I knew u were into sometin like 'feelings' d very first day u sent me yo pic..
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

You are evil.
u are bad. Bad meets evil.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:

Who typed it then?
I knew u were into sometin like 'feelings' d very first day u sent me yo pic..

Easy...

You are joking, right ?

I've never for once confessed my feelings to any one, and you are definitely not gonna be an exception.

I never typed that, and even if I did, of which I know I didnt, might be as a result of a mistake.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:

u are bad. Bad meets evil.

I feel like smashing your head. angry
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I feel like giving you head. angry
u bad!
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Easy...

You are joking, right ?

I've never for once confessed my feelings to any one, and you are definitely not gonna be an exception.

I never typed that, and even if I did, of which I know I didnt, might be as a result of a mistake.

Today u just mistakenly confessed ur feelings.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:

u bad!

Huh
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:
Today u just mistakenly confessed ur feelings.

Not me
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Not me
ur phone did.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Huh
Y do u wanna give me head? U barely knw me plus I ain't know ur gender. I ain't no gay o
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 29, 2018
jeff1607:

N.a. long tori my brother wetin eye Don see mouth no fit talk am.
I dey tell you brother... especially for those faculty girls dem hands undecided You still dey Uniben?
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 29, 2018
milemimi93:
Y do u wanna give me head? U barely knw me plus I ain't know ur gender. I ain't no gay o

You edited my message.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 29, 2018
milemimi93:
ur phone did.

Stop editing my messages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.