Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing (53130 Views)

Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? / Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) / Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 7:27am On Aug 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Stop editing my messages
I'm waiting
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by jeff1607(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2018
Jayk1:
I dey tell you brother... especially for those faculty girls dem hands undecided You still dey Uniben?

nope . already graduated

You?
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2018
jeff1607:

nope . already graduated

You?
graduated also. Nice to meet you fam
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by jeff1607(m): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2018
Jayk1:
graduated also. Nice to meet you fam

same here bro
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
franchasng:
Will the world end if ladies keep their legs straight and take picture, even when I thought polio cure has been discovered

Women are really interestingly weird, funny creatures u can hardly understand, kai cheesygrin

she be like person wey won shiit, lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.