Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing (53147 Views)

Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? / Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) / Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Okay thank you.
Person no fit play with you again?
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:

I ain't insulting ya. Just telling ya I ain't gon call you.

Then don't fvcking quote me, retarded whimp.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Person no fit play with you again?

I never said so.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Then don't fvcking quote me, retarded whimp.
Lol dude. Bye.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove is an aggressive type.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:
JamaicanLove is an aggressive type.

Are you done?, seems you just like behaving like an asshole
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:

Lol dude. Bye.

Nigga bye
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Are you done?, seems you just like behaving like an asshole
Dude I tot I told you bye.. Why quote me again?
Nigga I ain't no gay please.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:

Dude I tot I told you bye.. Why quote me again?

Nigga I ain't no gay please.

Please I beg you, I don't want to laugh.

Quit acting childish abeg.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Quit telling me how you ain't no dude.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Quit telling me how you ain't no dude.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove send me a pic of you holding a placard with my name on it. Then I'll quit.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:
JamaicanLove send me a pic of you holding a placard with my name on it. Then I'll quit.

undecided
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

undecided
Where the placard? Where my name?
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:

Where the placard? Where my name?

Oh my goodness.

Do you know that, you are stressing me?
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Oh my goodness.

Do you know that, you are stressing me?
Ain't you happy you got a nigga who has ya time?
JamaicanLove be grateful.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by mechanics(m): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lolz, if her bf catch the guy, he's gone o.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove what's the story behind yo moniker?
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:

Ain't you happy you got a nigga who has ya time?

JamaicanLove be grateful.

Nigga, I don't need you.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:
JamaicanLove what's the story behind yo moniker?

Jesus undecided
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Nigga, I don't need you.
You don't need me but you tripping. Like I said earlier on, I ain't no gay nigga.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Jesus undecided
Wtf! Was Jesus a Jamaican?
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:

You don't need me but you tripping.
Like I said earlier on, I ain't no gay nigga.

Tripping over what exactly? undecided

Since you say I'm gay, then why mentioning me?
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:

Wtf! Was Jesus a Jamaican?

Let me be please.

If I'm not gay, am a ho. What is it you want?
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Tripping over what exactly? undecided

Since you say I'm gay, then why mentioning me?
I ain't say you gay. I said I ain't no gay..
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Let me be please.

If I'm not gay, am a ho. What is it you want?
You ask like you can give me what I want. I want my peace. You gon give me that?
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:

I ain't say you gay. I said I ain't no gay..

Whichever rocks your boat
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:

You ask like you can give me what I want.
I want my peace. You gon give me that?

Since you know that I can't give you your peace, let me be.

Stupid ass.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Whichever rocks your boat
still waiting for a pic of u holding a placard with my name on it.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by milemimi93(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Since you know that I can't give you your peace, let me be.

Stupid ass.
u sending the pic?
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
milemimi93:
still waiting for a pic of u holding a placard with my name on it.

What makes you think, that I'll go stressing myself over you?
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
[/quote]author=milemimi93 post=70700195] u sending the pic?[/quote]

[/b]LEAVE ME[b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Man Caught Romancing A Female Statue (Photos, Video) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.