Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (74931 Views)

Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? / Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by lawrsmith(m): 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
rheether:
His feet and fingersnails.
bad girl, waiting you wan use his finger do?
PennywysCares:
sweet babe, you and I gat to rock together then
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by OgaBuhari: 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
classc25:
Confidence( not arrogance), looks and smartness (intelligence)
you, are you intelligent? Ewu
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by lawrsmith(m): 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
rheether:
bad girl, waiting you wan use his finger do?
PennywysCares:
sweet babe, you and I gat to rock together then
badoo, waiting you wan use his finger do?
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by MrImole: 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Xuga:
guys please how can I get a trusted moderator to act as an escrow for a deal I'm about to make with someone here on nairaland? cry....this is my last kobo...

If I loose it to any scammer now...
Then I starve..

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by OgaBuhari: 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
abike12:
first physical thing I looked at when I was single was height. No time for short man issues. Then I look at his teeth. Gotta love waking up to a cute smile
just shut up
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by zinaunreal(m): 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Package na

Those their saggy scrotums grin

And their wrinkled dicks,

Whether e go full hand or not.

Bad gyal
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by PennywysCares(m): 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lizilicious:
His hairstyle...
what style haircut u d like baby?
Mine is just normal low cut without style nd design
Which position I dey grin
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by gudvibz(f): 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
OgaBuhari:
shut up useless woman. What do you have to offer him in the relationship

You are hopelessly hopeless to just hop on and start insulting me for my comment, I don't apologize if it offends you,! It can only offend foolish and mad goats like you.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by tech18: 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
zinnyzee:
Hm
hmm,Baby no comment..
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
May God bless your life.
Simplep:
His appearance first biko,i love neat guys,that is d first thing for ME o
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by zinaunreal(m): 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
THIS THREAD IS NOW RATED X

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
rheether:

I am sorry. You can't.
Don't mind him. Why not just ignore, instead of replying him? You should know his likes.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by OgaBuhari: 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
gudvibz:

You are hopelessly hopeless to just hop on and start insulting me for my comment, I don't apologize if it offends you,! It can only offend foolish and mad goats like you.
as you ugly reach you still dey look for better thing wey u wan carry ur burden pour on.
I pity the poor mugu wey go marry u.
Gold digger like u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by 98salan(m): 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
babeosisi:
How does he smell?
Any man that doesn't know where deodorant is sold won't even get a response to his hello
I dislike smelly men

how does he smell?.
what kind of smell is that?
hmmm,i think i know that smell.
that smell.
that smell,that smells smelly.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Saff(f): 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shoes. Very important
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by gudvibz(f): 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
OgaBuhari:
as you ugly reach you still dey look for better thing wey u wan carry ur burden pour on.
I pity the poor mugu wey go marry u.
Gold digger like u

Atleast am digging gold not eating stones and poos like you. Even from your post everyone can feel your frustrations don't be so hard on yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
Is he loyal cause me I don’t like to share with the whole nation
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
Na guys con dey answer the questions.. I usually boast about the interactiveness of my Nigeria ladies to Mourinho.. Please babes come and answer, don't lemme down.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by newdawn2017(f): 12:06am On Aug 29, 2018
when he approaches, I checked out his looks & how he carries himself. when he is standing face 2 face with me,. I check 4 bad breath along with his hands.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by ladygudhead(f): 12:07am On Aug 29, 2018
His aura (including mouth odour o,becos u cannot cum n cum choke me) and his command of English/pigin.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by dkronicle(m): 12:18am On Aug 29, 2018
Xuga:
guys please how can I get a trusted moderator to act as an escrow for a deal I'm about to make with someone here on nairaland? cry....this is my last kobo...

If I loose it to any scammer now...
Then I starve..
Me.. U can trust me
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Addy003(m): 12:21am On Aug 29, 2018
rheether:

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:23am On Aug 29, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided HIS APPEARANCE, CHARACTER AND POCKET.
it should be in this order; POCKET, APPEARANCE AND CHARACTER.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 29, 2018
rheether:

Valkyr:

Are you a feminine version of me? I do this alot

Lol, you both probably foot fetish
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 12:37am On Aug 29, 2018
Factfinder1:
Pocket and dick size

Olosho

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 12:37am On Aug 29, 2018
Buhari body odor Nko.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Sarang(f): 12:41am On Aug 29, 2018
condomuser:
If he is lifeless like the guy from Daura

Why are you all making me laff like this nah grin grin
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by kushercain: 12:50am On Aug 29, 2018
yettymuse:
Aura, cologne

Hope ur totex too get nice aura

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Dollabiz: 12:53am On Aug 29, 2018
ohh
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by kushercain: 12:59am On Aug 29, 2018
Mruwa1:
if d person wear shoe and hand glove uko

grin grin Na choreography?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.