Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (74929 Views)

Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? / Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Maamin(m): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2018
OyinO:
Why are you asking them this difficult JAMB question? Truth is that A Girl, Lady or WOMAN in this present age doesn't know what they want in a Man. Many don't even know what they want in LIFE. Argue at your own peril.

Sadly, but this is kind of true to a great extent. kiss
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Jadoskii(m): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Pussy is 12fet deep
And they want a 6 inches dick

Some ladies don't have senx at all

Me I need a 4feet deep pussy not a well

an inch = 25 mm approx
Foot.= 300 mm approx

6 inches = 150mm = 15cm = 0.15meters
4 feet = 1200mm = 120cm = 1.2 meters
12 feet = 3600mm = 360 cm = 3.6 meters

How da fk z ur 0.15 meters diiik satisfy 3.6meters vjay..
They bury people minimum 6 feet under the ground ....how the hell is da pussayy 3.6meters (the height of a flat )

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by dingbang(m): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2018
newdawn2017:
Common get out! Do u not knw d@ no matter how ugly stinky u see any man or woman, d@ there is a particular man/woman d@ they re meant 4? I wonder sometimes a man or woman with horrible bad breath still has a man/ woman to themselves d@ loves them & stays. even a man who is totally nothing 2 write home about in bed still has a lady 2 himself. I knw u re so revoltingly ugly & totally a disgrace in bed, hence ur attacking me. I understand dear dingbang how u ve suffered in ladies hands, be test assured d@ there is a woman who will like u.
lmao.. Pained cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by RillJ(m): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2018
Chill bro. Lets hear it from the ladies

Oluromantic:
E pass him pocket?
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2018
oyinella:
shoes (I'm like that with everybody)..then his diction

Fantastic.

I will like to fxxk you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by newdawn2017(f): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2018
organism3:
wetin u dey check for the hand abeg?
lol! some people Ve ugly fingers & nail, I can't deal with d@. mine isn't very fine tho.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I'm a saint.

It's fun to fuxxk saints
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Blackgurl247(f): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2018
Face and height
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2018
Simplep:
Now that's a dirty guy talking

Your hair style is the best.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by OgaBuhari: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2018
Simplep:
Now that's a dirty guy talking
shut up dia. Useless slay queen.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by malakaimoscondo: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2018
gudvibz:

Haven't you seen or heard some people talk for hours yet you can't make heads or tails out of what they said? So even if na pigin e wan take yarn so far e make brain. You get the gist? undecided
lol u are correct ,i wish to toasting u.hahhahaha
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by malakaimoscondo: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2018
gudvibz:

Haven't you seen or heard some people talk for hours yet you can't make heads or tails out of what they said? So even if na pigin e wan take yarn so far e make brain. You get the gist? undecided
i get it wella.i wish i go get the liver toast u .lol hope u understand my pidgin
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by gudvibz(f): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2018
malakaimoscondo:
i get it wella.i wish i go get the liver toast u .lol hope u understand my pidgin

Nothing spoil
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by 98salan(m): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2018
KillaBeauty:
His yansh
chi mo! u be trynny? or abi na shemal£? wetin u wan use im yansh do?
i cover my yansh wit d blood of jesus
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by malakaimoscondo: 11:05am On Aug 29, 2018
gudvibz:

You still don't get it, if it's pigin let him speak it well. Some people talk just just can't make heads or tails out of what they say yet they can talk for hours.
seriously i get u.if you will speak pidgin articulate what u want to say in such a way that i will understand.abi
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by malakaimoscondo: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2018
gudvibz:

Nothing spoil
lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by gudvibz(f): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2018
malakaimoscondo:
seriously i get u.if you will speak pidgin articulate what u want to say in such a way that i will understand.abi

Gbam!
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by malakaimoscondo: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2018
gudvibz:

Gbam!
welcome

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Liamm(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2018
Sugar97, come and answer. You're a lady grin
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2018
newdawn2017:
lol! some people Ve ugly fingers & nail, I can't deal with d@. mine isn't very fine tho.
pekelepekele
there is nothing we won't see in Buhari's era
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Liamm(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2018
Dacronym:
I check out his hair cool
gay
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
otherway:

Nairaland is so full of dumb ladies. Loyal when he is just approaching you.Ode

Thanks for the insult o na you know pass definitely your not husband material you don’t know how to speak to women at all you can tell if he’s checking out other girls apart from you his body language

That’s the best way to save yourself from headache

I went to soho house and this couple came in together their first date by the end of the night the guy was buying other ladies drinks she was so offended they still left together but at least the lady knows what’s up

Just because you no get sense you go call person ode anuofia
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Share what exactly?
I think my point has been made
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
solasoulmusic:
I think my point has been made

Point made is not point cleared.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by ojay2053(m): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
newdawn2017:
when he approaches, I checked out his looks & how he carries himself. when he is standing face 2 face with me,. I check 4 bad breath along with his hands.
grin You actually have time to sniff his mouth for odour grin
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Point made is not point cleared.
Ose clearance agent
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by otherway: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Thanks for the insult o na you know pass definitely your not husband material you don’t know how to speak to women at all you can tell if he’s checking out other girls apart from you his body language

That’s the best way to save yourself from headache

I went to soho house and this couple came in together their first date by the end of the night the guy was buying other ladies drinks she was so offended they still left together but at least the lady knows what’s up

Just because you no get sense you go call person ode anuofia

You are taking your mumuism to a whole new level.

Read the title again and think before making comments.Loyalty can never be ascertained when you are APPROACHED by a guy for the very first time cos at that point he is not dating you.

You should really try to calm down and learn when you are wrong.Mrs wife material.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Ose clearance agent

How about a with you?
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Ose clearance agent

How about a chat with you?
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
otherway:

You are taking your mumuism to a whole new level.

Read the title again and think before making comments.Loyalty can never be ascertained when you are APPROACHED by a guy for the very first time cos at that point he is not dating you.

You should really try to calm down and learn when you are wrong.Mrs wife material.

I can’t tell if your even a man or woman but your trying so hard to rob me of the freedom to air my views this is one reason the site is becoming boring you will say something someone must find problem ...Ogbeni I watch for loyalty first ok everything else na bonus the whole point was to say What I feel like saying not what you think I should say ...

Control what you can about your life leave others to do as they will

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

How about a chat with you?

Im all ears
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) by otherway: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
solasoulmusic:

I can’t tell if your even a man or woman but your trying so hard to rob me of the freedom to air my views this is one reason the site is becoming boring you will say something someone must find problem ...Ogbeni I watch for loyalty first ok everything else na bonus the whole point was to say What I feel like saying not what you think

Your case is a sorry one. You cant even take correction.Good luck dearie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.