Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (150289 Views)

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Desmondum: 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Daytona people's pharmacy and supermarket, don't even try to work there, they treat graduates like illiterates. As a graduate, you'll be the one cleaning the toilet, sweeping and mopping, you'll still be the security. You will do all these and many other dirty jobs, which you will never be told initially. Generally, graduates are being given very dirty jobs to do.

Even if you are not a graduate, run from Daytona pharmacy and supermarket in Lekki, as everyone is expected to work like machine/labourers coupled with oppression everywhere.

10 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by YhemmyBloom(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
MacMillan Nigeria Publishers limited ...

The company is in Miry mud owing different banks billions..since 2014 till date has been a sorry state for the staffs..
Their MD (baba were) sadturned Macmillan to ruins to fund his own company Melrose ...
Family breadwinners living helplessly and frustrated..
A word is enough for the wise.. he who hath ear let him / her hear..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Orc13: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hmmm.. Marlima Catering Services comes to mind. Branches I remember: Law School Abuja, National Hospital,Abuja, DOD Abuja et al. No even try them. Those guys are Slave Masters

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Kisser400(m): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by seunlizy(f): 9:38am On May 07, 2022
ibawon:
IFITNESS Gym Limited may God continue to bless that place

Really is like you have a good experience there.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by MoonWater: 11:43pm On May 10, 2022
Trunaijian:
Its thread like this that makes me visit Nairaland regularly.

This is mind blowing. Lets keep mentioning thier names.

AIICO Insurance is slavery. Worked there soon after my service year. No pay, just commission selling insurance to Nigerians who dont give a hoot about insurance.

Left without even informing them. I just stopped coming to work. I didnt call. They didnt call.
Bastards
!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by ASPIREX: 11:52pm On May 10, 2022
Great thread here.

A true picture of the thinking pattern of both our players and employees....but more of the latter.

We really reflected our disposition here.

I ma proud of you guys!

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essentialone(m): 7:58pm On May 16, 2022
Eduwalt Concierge Limited with headquarters in Lekki often known as EWC is one of the worst places to work in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Kale001(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2022
God will do the best for u, try to use for job updates

Kisser400:
I works in a company in Lagos by name WAHUM they paid us 31,900 Naira per month.
Working hour: 7:00am to 7:00pm for day duty while night shift is from 7:00pm to 7:00am. Even though am a HND holder in Mechanical Engineering. Am still working with them till date. I spent 500 Naira daily on transport.
Am New in Lagos State.
Am still searching for a better job. Please if you have vacancy help a brother. My contact email is gozie2nice@ yahoo . com
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Kale001(m): 8:24am On Jun 07, 2022
God will do the best for u, try to use hotnigerianjobsdotcom for job updates

Kisser400:
I works in a company in Lagos by name WAHUM they paid us 31,900 Naira per month.
Working hour: 7:00am to 7:00pm for day duty while night shift is from 7:00pm to 7:00am. Even though am a HND holder in Mechanical Engineering. Am still working with them till date. I spent 500 Naira daily on transport.
Am New in Lagos State.
Am still searching for a better job. Please if you have vacancy help a brother. My contact email is gozie2nice@ yahoo . com

3 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Kale001(m): 8:30am On Jun 07, 2022
Please, is working in Dangote Cement as an Accounts Officer a good one? It's a direct job, not contract. I've been seeing people mentioning Dangote group here

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by sherylbaky(f): 9:28am On Jun 07, 2022
Kale001:
Please, is working in Dangote Cement as an Accounts Officer a good one? It's a direct job, not contract. I've been seeing people mentioning Dangote group here
Dangote is a good place to work if you are not a contract staff

3 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by horeofe(f): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
I hate to work for a useless firm.

Be your own boss
not everyone has the means to be like you. Fingers are not equal, bro.

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Ezeogu21: 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Someone mentioned BEMIL Security, please what do you know about them
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Ezeogu21: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Someone mentioned BEMIL Security, please what do you know about them?

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essentialone(m): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Too many useless private companies in Benin City

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Zejunjo: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Big error! Kindly avoid that place especially if you currently have what you're doing. The place is full of cheat, deceit and career destruction.
Humbleamanda:
Who knows about Agary pharmaceutical company in Amuwo Odofin Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Humbleamanda(f): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Zejunjo:
Big error! Kindly avoid that place especially if you currently have what you're doing. The place is full of cheat, deceit and career destruction.

Enlighten me more, let me have good understanding of it

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by IyaTola: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Humbleamanda:

Enlighten me more, let me have good understanding of it
Amanda!!! Don't work there. PERIOD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by IyaTola: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kale001:
Direct Job! You save
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by IyaTola: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Benkol
Many people are looking for the MD. They have a factory in Ijede Ikorodu. Omo! It wasn't a good experience.

WuraVille Limited use there as a stepping stone to higher things don't ever make the mistake of being there for more than 2 years.

DeKnol use here to learn working environment and possibly how to interact with clients, business and customers

I cannot remember the last one in Iju run as far as your leg can carry you, his into bread, toxic work environment.

Renuzi, use there to learn about sales but I hated there with passion.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by IyaTola: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
I signed a bullet
oluwagloria:
The Laundry Box...
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by amychoice(f): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Anambra state judiciary

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Humbleamanda(f): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2022
IyaTola:
Amanda!!! Don't work there. PERIOD
I am working there already, so far nothing to complain just that their pay is not much.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Humbleamanda(f): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2022
Zejunjo:
I am working there already so far nothing to complain about. Just that their pay is not much
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essentialone(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
Humbleamanda:

I am working there already so far nothing to complain about. Just that their pay is not much

Soon you too will understand what they are saying. I wish you a better experience. But don't just stay too long in any toxic company.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essentialone(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
Surprised that no one has yet mentioned the uselessness of working at Niger Insurance company.

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Rogerz007(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
essentialone:
Surprised that no one has yet mentioned the uselessness of working at Niger Insurance company.
Naicom recently revoked the insurance licence of Niger insurance..Anyone working there is on airplane ✈️ mode as it is now..

3 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Humbleamanda(f): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
essentialone:

Okay, do you know them too well. Some people have been there for upto 15 years.
Soon you too will understand what they are saying. I wish you a better experience. But don't just stay too long in any toxic company.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by LadyElle(f): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Dreamworks integrated systems.... poor management
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essentialone(m): 1:47am On Sep 17, 2022
LadyElle:
Dreamworks integrated systems.... poor management

Sounds interesting. Please explain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.