Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (149936 Views)

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by oamenimonin: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Crystal oasis company abuja.they are into bottling of water(pet) na D.I.E guys run

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by IyaTola: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
grin
amychoice:
Anambra state judiciary
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essentialone(m): 6:12am On Oct 08, 2022
Bank work and State government work which is Better?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by olayinkajnr(m): 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
essentialone:

Bank work abeg.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Takasufe: 5:38am On Oct 11, 2022
Nigeria customs or Bank

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by QuinModah(f): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2022
shocked
essentialone:
Eduwalt Concierge Limited with headquarters in Lekki often known as EWC is one of the worst places to work in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Lisaint(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hmm
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Rubyjade: 7:03am On Oct 19, 2022
State government job
essentialone:

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Rubyjade: 7:04am On Oct 19, 2022
Takasufe:
Nigeria customs or Bank
Customs
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by IyaTola: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
essentialone:

Sounds interesting. Please explain.
Yes o!!! Bad management

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by IyaTola: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
Solar Energy Group
Chai! Offer letter is like you are signing your self up for failure

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by hefelove(m): 7:13am On Dec 05, 2022
olayinkajnr:

Bank work abeg.

Government job wey everybody dey find? Lol people always run away from bank jobs from what I've seen.

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by olayinkajnr(m): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
hefelove:

Government job wey everybody dey find? Lol people always run away from bank jobs from what I've seen.

There are levels to Government work o. If it's not Federal, guy forget it. I know and have lots of pals that work with different state government. Guy, lots of them don't take it the monthly salary that a teller in a bank earn.

Talk about job security, there's also little to no job security in state government work too. A new government might just in and sack workers for whatever reason. State Government work is more like a glorified private employment.

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by hefelove(m): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
olayinkajnr:

There are levels to Government work o. If it's not Federal, guy forget it. I know and have lots of pals that work with different state government. Guy, lots of them don't take it the monthly salary that a teller in a bank earn.

Talk about job security, there's also little to no job security in state government work too. A new government might just in and sack workers for whatever reason. State Government work is more like a glorified private employment.
On point bro
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essentialone(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2022
olayinkajnr:

I used to be of the opinion that it is better to work even in a local government secretariat than to do so in a top bank.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by olayinkajnr(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
essentialone:

I used to be of the opinion that it is better to work even in a local government secretariat than to do so in a top bank.

Lol. Valid opinion but when you get to know what those LG workers and even state government go through, your opinion will change. I think the only state that has better welfare and better salary for their workers is Lagos State.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by LeopardX: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
Any other person with experience in Daytona people pharmacy?

The first review I read on this thread about it isn't encouraging at all, and I was sent an invitation for interview.

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by IyaTola: 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
LeopardX:
Any other person with experience in Daytona people pharmacy?

The first review I read on this thread about it isn't encouraging at all, and I was sent an invitation for interview.
Use your name and tongue to count your teeth
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by LeopardX: 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
IyaTola:
Use your name and tongue to count your teeth
Noted. I'm not even planning on attending the interview.

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by IyaTola: 6:50am On Feb 05, 2023
LeopardX:

Noted. I'm not even planning on attending the interview.
Good!

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by 4ffr(f): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
Creatrix Empire International Limited

The atmosphere in their workstation are always tense and negative, the arrogant and non-challant CEO plus the management team regularly exhibited toxic behaviors such as micromanagement, favoritism, and bullying.

For your own mental wellbeing and state of mind. Do not apply to Creatrix Empire International Limited

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by IyaTola: 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
4ffr:
Creatrix Empire International Limited

The atmosphere in their workstation are always tense and negative, the arrogant and non-challant CEO plus the management team regularly exhibited toxic behaviors such as micromanagement, favoritism, and bullying.

For your own mental wellbeing and state of mind. Do not apply to Creatrix Empire International Limited
Finally someone with balls calls them out

6 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by 4ffr(f): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
IyaTola:
Finally someone with balls calls them out

Someone needs to. They treat workers as slaves, more reason why there will be no growth in that small business

3 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by LittleBigDick(m): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2023
Chevron.

Run away from work as a oil rig worker because you go see shege.

3 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by LeopardX: 10:24am On Apr 10, 2023
LittleBigDick:
Chevron.

I dey always think say na chilling job o.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Pojomojo: 12:54am On Apr 23, 2023
LittleBigDick:
Chevron.

Oga?!! You sure of waiting you dey talk
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by cfc: 6:47am On Apr 25, 2023
Lol

It reminds me of Salpha Energy Bros their offer letter be like say na multi million dollar deal.....

You're signing exactly the opposite of the offer letter.

May God help us.

Just be the owner of your work that's the best. Working with all these useless company is tragedy at the end of the day.

IyaTola:
Solar Energy Group
Chai! Offer letter is like you are signing your self up for failure

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by cfc: 7:15am On Apr 25, 2023
One man business

No professionalism

Staff welfarism zero

Job security zero, you can be on leave and still get sacked.

Don't go there please.

LadyElle:
Dreamworks integrated systems.... poor management

3 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by LeopardX: 10:16am On Apr 25, 2023
cfc:
One man business

No professionalism

Staff welfarism zero

Job security zero, you can be on leave and still get sacked.

Don't go there please.

Thanks for the update.
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by IyaTola: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2023
grin
cfc:
Lol

It reminds me of Salpha Energy Bros their offer letter be like say na multi million dollar deal.....

You're signing exactly the opposite of the offer letter.

May God help us.

Just be the owner of your work that's the best. Working with all these useless company is tragedy at the end of the day.

Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by lavylilly: 2:06am On Jul 22, 2023
grin
Re: Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Pojomojo: 2:29am On Jul 22, 2023
shocked
2RUTHHURTS:
AIT, seconded by non, my brother after working for a year and 1 Month.... Was owed 9months salary and resigned two years ago and hasn't been paid till date. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.