Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Mom's New Boyfriend - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mom's New Boyfriend (55956 Views)

Mom's Best Friend And I (18+ Romance) / Mummy's Gateman And I (when Mom Finds Out) / Slutty Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
Oscilo1:
Ride I dey with you
Yes oh.. cool
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
izaray:
Thanks for the update
Sure thing Dear smiley
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Damibiz(m): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
That man is messing with the name Jenny,my Babes name..
Adalyon:

Haha... Mike oh Mike indeed
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
Damibiz:
That man is messing with the name Jenny,my Babes name..
Lols... No vex na shey I've begged you before
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Damibiz(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ok........i don hear u
Adalyon:
Lols... No vex na shey I've begged you before
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by heniford2: 6:55am On Sep 21, 2018
Your a good write bt ur slow in posting which kills it i hope u update more than 1 post no post till 3weeks pls make this story wat reading. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Damibiz(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2018
I tell u....oga Heniford hw area na
heniford2:
Your a good write bt ur slow in posting which kills it i hope u update more than 1 post no post till 3weeks pls make this story wat reading. Thanks
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
heniford2:

Well thanks... The slow posting is mainly due to an already busy schedule but yeah I'll try to post as often as I can or at least multiple post when I do have time... smiley
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
Outside Jenny walked towards David who was leaning on the car he had driven to her house...

"you have a car? " Jenny asked

"haha..no, it's my dad's" David said as he opened the passenger door for her

He got into the car too and paused a moment...

"are you okay?... I heard your mom yell... Is your dad not okay with you going out? "

"my dad?... Oh he's no...dont worry about it... Let's just go" Jenny replied forcing a smile.

He started the car and they drove off...

"it's still pretty early so how would you like to see a movie before we get something to eat" inquired David

"oh sure... What movie did you have in mind? "

"well the cinema is doing a vintage viewing of sixth sense"

"sixth sense?... Never heard of it"

"what?... You're kidding me... That movie is so old... 1999 I think"

"for real?... What's it about? "

"ah... Kids of nowadays" David teased

"hahaha... Stop and tell me what it's about already"

"well it's a horror movie about this kid who can see ghosts"

"horror..?... I don't like that, I get pretty scared"

"dont worry I'll protect you" David said with a smile as he held and squeezed her hand softly

Jenny smiled back and looked out the window enjoying the evening ride...

In a few minutes they were seated in the theater and Jenny had a small tub of popcorn as they watched the movie... She had only ever been to the movies once or twice on her birthday with mom.
Half way into the movie Jenny was shaking in fear as she grabbed David's arm tightly as he made fun of her...
After the movie they got something to eat at the cafe and by this time she had half forgotten the mess at home as she and David spent the evening laughing and talking about random things..

By 9:30pm they were once again parked in front of her house, the house seemed quiet..

"I had fun Jenny, you're one interesting girl"

"yeah me too " Jenny smiled as she looked up at him

Their eyes locked as he leaned in to kiss her, her heart raced as he got closer... She closed her eyes as their lips touched, she felt a sudden rush in her veins as his tongue parted her lips and slid slowly into her mouth... She sucked on his tongue softly as it explored inside her mouth... He pulled back with a smile as she opens her eyes... This was her first official kiss and her stomach churned with excitement... Then was the sudden rush again as she grabbed him by the shirt collar and pulled him in again as they kissed more aggressively now, his hand reaching for her boob as he fondled them softly... Jenny let out a soft moan as she ran her fingers through his hair, they broke away from each other after a few minutes as they sat there panting...

"ummm... I should get inside" Jenny said as realisation hit her and she felt shy and embarrassed

"oh yeah" David said as he adjusted in his seat trying to hide his erection

"good night David.. " Jenny smiled as she opened the door and stepped out

"good night Jen" David said as he watched her go in before driving away

Jenny walked into the house almost skipping with joy, she opened the door and entered the quiet house... Everyone must be asleep she thought as she walked quietly to her room...she almost screamed when she saw Mike seated on her bed tapping his foot.
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Damibiz(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
What is Mike doing in Jenny's room again..na woh,some1 cannot come nd go nd have her first kiss nd think abt it in peace again ?
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by CaZmir: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
Damibiz:
What is Mike doing in Jenny's room again..na woh,some1 cannot come nd go nd have her first kiss nd think abt it in peace again ?

So you were excited about your first kiss too.

And smiling sheepishly too.
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Damibiz(m): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
That memory is as fresh as Tomatoz in my brain man...hw can i get over it
CaZmir:

So you were excited about your first kiss too.

And smiling sheepishly too.
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Oscilo1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nawal for Mike
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by kayboy4y(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2018
Following...

I just want to see the end of this Mike if a guy.

Nice write up...Bravo!
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
"what do you want Mike?" Jenny said as she regained her composure from the scare

"what do you want Mike?... Is that what's its come to young lady? " Mike said as he stood up and now walked towards Jenny who took steps back till her back was against the wall

"you are not supposed to be here, mom might come in here any minute" Jenny said

"oh she's fast as sleep, she is not waking up anytime soon... She's so tired... I made sure of that" Mike said with a grin

"you pig.. " Jenny said angrily as she pushed him

"pig?... I'm a pig now?... What's come over you huh?... I thought we were past this... It's because of that kid huh" Mike said with the anger visible in his voice

"Mike look just leave me alone, you have mom... Go to her"

"is that what's this is about ?...my baby girl is jealous? " Mike said as he pulled Jenny to him and touched her face softly with a smile

"I'm not jealous, I don't care... I just want you to leave me alone"

"no you don't... You want your daddy and I'm sorry things had to change but my hands are tied baby girl "

"please just leave me alone" Jenny said tiredly now

"Jenny I know how you might feel but listen I do love you like the daughter I never had... I always wanted a baby girl but never got around to finding the right woman to settle with... Then you came along,it was like fate brought you my way.. In you I can get to have a little princess and you can have the dad you deserve... Don't you see that? " he said with a soft voice

At this point he was holding Jenny's hand with his head bowed down...

"but it's fine.. I'll leave you guys alone, I understand that we will never be a family the way I wanted us to... Sometimes we don't deserve a second chance I guess" he said in a solemn voice as he made to leave the room

"wait... I.. I don't know what to believe or do... I didn't mean to offend you.. I.. I don't know.. You can't leave us... Mom would go crazy.. I'd.. "

"just tell me you don't see me as a dad Jenny... Tell me you don't want a second chance at this dad thing the way I do"

" I do but not like this... This is wrong...dads don't fvck their daughters for crying out loud... "

"says who? ...it happens more often than you think... I can't help that I'm in love with my baby girl" he said as he held her face in his hands and looked her in the eyes..

Jenny remained quiet

"how about we lay down and cuddle for a bit huh" Mike said

"I.. I guess so" Jenny said with a weary smile

Mike led Jenny to the bed as they both laid down with him spooning her...
Jenny soon relaxed as she felt the familiar safe embrace...

"how have you been?" Mike whispered softly in her ear

"I've been good"

"how was your date? "

"it was good"

"Jenny I hope you are being smart... "

"what do you mean? "

"with that boy I mean... I hope you didn't let him touch you"

"oh... No... We are kinda just friends"

"are you sure?... I hope thats the case"

"why? "

"just looking out for my baby girl is all... Teenage boys can be tricky" Mike said kissing her cheek softly

They laid they quietly for a while..

"Mike"

"yes baby"

"I can't run anymore"

"why"

"I don't know "

"is it because I left? "

"I don't know"

"I think it is... But I'm here now... You'll be fine... Daddy's here" Mike said as he held her tightly and heard her exhale deeply

Jenny didn't know when she slept off but was awaken by the brightness in the room... She looked around and was alone, she checked the time and it was past 6:00am...she got up and stretched, it was the best she had slept in days... She undressed and got into the bathroom as she started preparing for school...
By 7:30 she was downstairs..

"good morning mom" she said beaming

"good morning baby... You look super happy today, I guess your date went well" Lisa responded

"I guess you can say that... But we are just friends mom" said Jenny as she looked over at Mike

"good morning Mike"

"good morning princess,i hope you slept well" he said giving her a knowing smile

"I did" she said as she sat down to eat her already laid out breakfast

Lisa smiled as she watched her little family eat quietly...

"okay mom, I'm off" Jenny said as she got up and kissed her mom on the cheek and picked up her bag and left

"I'm so glad she's fine now" Lisa said with a relieved smile

"I told you not to worry" Mike said

It was time for practice and Jenny had been thinking of this all day... Would she be able to run... Her heart pounded as she stretched on the track in preparation...

"go Jenny" she heard someone yell from the stand... She looked up to see David cheering for her..she hadn't seen him since last night and assumed he didn't want to see her but now she smiled seeing him in the stand.

The whistle blew and she took off, she ran as quickly as she could... She felt the world slow down around her as it usually did when she ran, she heard the cheers from her team mates and felt at peace... Soon she zoomed past the finish line.

"yes!!! " she screamed at the top of her lungs... She had run the whole lap without gassing out... It was like a curse was broken...maybe Mike was right

David ran down and hugged her, twirling her little frame around...

"I told you all you needed was a break" he said smiling at her as he dropped her

"oh yeah... I guess you were right" she smiled back at him

"good job Jenny, Im glad to see you back to normal" her coach said as she patted her on the back

"thanks" Jenny said grinning from ear to ear

Jenny and David walked home quietly later that afternoon... Jenny processed her thoughts... What actually broke the jinx and got her mind back... Was it the date with David or Mike...

"what are you thinking about this time? "

"huh?... Oh... Nothing... I'm just super psyched"

" you did really great Jen" he said as he held her hand and squeezed lightly

"thanks David...you know you don't have to walk me back home right? "

"I know... But I want to" he said with a smile and watched her blush

"well this is my stop, lemme get going... See you tomorrow Jen" he said and kissed her softly on the cheek

"bye David" she said as she entered into the house

She got inside smiling... She met Mike watching TV..

"Hey baby girl"

"Hey"

"so how was school"

"it was great... I ran Mike... You should have seen me... I was awesome, everyone was cheering" Jenny screamed

"thats my baby girl...im so proud of you" Mike said as he picked her up and hugged her tightly

"I told you daddy would make everything alright" he said dropping her on the sofa as he sat next to her

"yeah I guess" she said smiling

" so don't you think daddy deserves a little appreciation? " he said as he kissed her cheek, then her neck down to her chest

Jenny was silent

"don't you think so?..ive missed you so much..dont you want to make me happy? . " he said looking up at her as her undid her buttons

Jenny nodded slowly as took off her shirt revealing her bra

"how I've missed them" he said as he undid her bra and licked her nipples one after the other before sucking them roughly

" not here...mom might come in " Jenny said in protest

"I guess you're right... " he said as he got up

Jenny picked up her shirt and walked to her room with Mike behind her

"I'm home" they heard Lisa call as they both startled and stopped right in their track

"shi.t" Mike swore

Jenny quickly ran into her room as Mike retreated back to the living room to meet Lisa ...

1 Like

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Oscilo1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
I sense trouble
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Enny2013(f): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2018
chai!...Jenny is now spoilt
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Oscilo1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
Enny2013:
chai!...Jenny is now spoilt
spoilt by bros mike

1 Like

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 5:12am On Sep 25, 2018
Jenny stood with her back against her room door as she panted and tried to stabilize her breathing and racing heart... She could hear her mom and Mike talking down in the kitchen... She exhaled deeply and slowly slid to the floor still clutching her shirt and bra then there was a knock..

"hey Jenny I'm home... Is your door locked?.. I thought it couldn't lock" Lisa said as she tried to open the door which was wedged closed by Jenny's weight against it

"oh... Emmm it's not locked... I'm just leaning... I'm coming" Jenny said as she hastily got dressed,stood up and opened the door

"are you okay... You look flushed" Lisa inquired touching her cheek softly

"I'm fine, I just got back like right now from school so yeah I'm a bit tired"

"well okay... I'm going to get started on dinner... Come join me soon"

"sure thing mom"

Lisa left as Jenny shut the door again and threw herself on the bed as she tried to relax her frayed nerves... That was close, maybe it was a sign or something she thought as she rubbed her eyes and changed from her school clothes into a free gown she usually wore at home, she tied her hair back and went down to the kitchen...

Mike had distracted Lisa while Jenny got to her room, he had a hard time hiding the bulge in his trousers but succeeded by hugging Lisa and sitting down immediately after...when Lisa had gone to check on Jenny he had gone to the bathroom to calm down and stayed in his room after while they prepared dinner..

It was past 8 pm now as they as sat down to eat... Lisa sat on the other end of the dining table opposite Mike while Jenny sat next to him... They all ate while Lisa cheerily told them about her proposed promotion at work to store manager ...

"my boss said I was up for the spot if I put in more work... I was so excited because I have barely worked there for a few months and I'm up against one of their old workers... He's pretty pissed about it... Hahaha... So... "

Jenny listened as her mom rambled on like a teenager with a new toy or something... She smiled, she was happy her mom was excited about something... Then she felt his hand on her thigh... She looked at him as he edged Lisa on to talk about her job

"oh really?... We're so proud of you honey... So what do the other employees think" he asked

Jenny swallowed hard and tried to remain calm as his hand caressed her under the table... He pushed her knees apart and rubbed her inner thighs, edging closer to her pvssy... She inhaled deeply

"you okay Jenny? " Mike asked with sarcastic concern

Lisa stopped talking and turned to Jenny

"you okay baby? " Lisa inquired a bit irritated by the interruption

"huh?... Oh I'm sorry I'm fine ,I just can't believe you are up for a promotion and.... "

"oh I know right... The others say it has never happened before... Maybe it's.... " Lisa cut her off and went on

Mike's hand had shifted her panties aside and his fingers ran over her pvssy lips softly.. Jenny looked at him with pleading eyes but he was staring straight at Lisa with faux interest... His fingers parted her lips as his hand ventured deeper and soon slid into her slowly... Her eyes widened as she took her glass of water and drank slowly so the glass masked her facial expressions as Mike slowly fin.gered her under the table while eating with the other hand and engaging Lisa in a conversation...
He moved in and out slowly as he enjoyed the soft velvet texture of her pvssy...he looked at her briefly as she struggled to maintain composure, he smiled... He turned his face back to Lisa, he could barely hear a thing she was saying but kept her on with replies like "wow"..."really"..."that's great babe" as he fing.ered Jenny who was now dripping wet on his finger... He pulled out and watched her exhale... Then he slowly slid two fingers back in, she held onto the table and picked up her glass again...he felt himself get hard and his own breathing was getting ragged, he decided to not push his luck before Lisa got suspicious... He pulled his fingers out of her pvssy and her body relaxed... He put his hand back on the table and grabbed his glass and drank thirstily while Jenny straightened out...

"so what do you guys think... Should I just go ahead? "...it was Lisa

"huh?... Oh yeah you should do it mom" Jenny responded without knowing what was asked

"really?... Oh that's great baby... You guys are so supportive... I know how hard these night shifts are on you especially since your finals are in two weeks...thanks for understanding" Lisa said

"what? " Jenny asked now suddenly realising what she had agreed to

"I wasn't due for another night shift week till next month but the other guy up for the post volunteered to do night shifts... I know he's just doing that to beat me to the position but two of us can play at that... I just needed to know you guys would be okay with it" Lisa explained again

"I... I... " Jenny stammered trying to think of a way to fix what she had consented to

"I am 100% with you on this just like Jenny is... We will be fine... Don't worry about us okay honey... You've worked so hard and we are both super proud of you " Mike interrupted Jenny as he reassured Lisa

"you are my rock sweetie... " Lisa said

Jenny looked on without a word...she ate quietly and the rest of dinner was quiet...

After dinner Lisa went to take her bath as Jenny washed the dishes..

Mike appeared behind her and hugged her from behind, kissing her shoulder...

"stop it... You are being really careless" Jenny said as she tried to shrug him off

"I can't help it... I miss you so much" he said as he pressed his groin against her ass ,his hands travelling to he breasts as he pinched them...

"did you hear the good news...?... It's just going to be you and daddy next week...mmm... I can't wait " he continued

Jenny remained silent as she held unto the sink tightly as his touch got aggressive now with him bending her forward as he lifted up her dress... The front of dress was getting soaked as he pinned her

"what are you doing... This is crazy... She could walk in any minute" Jenny managed to protest as he pushed aside her panties again and played with her pvssy from behind

"haha... Relax baby I'm just checking, you were so wet earlier on... Turned me on so much I just had to stop before I threw caution to the wind and fvcked you right there on the table" he whispered as he rubbed her clit

"ooh...please stop... Mmm... " Jenny protested

"okay" he said and let her go..

She turned around to face him... His eyes lit up and he smirked when he saw her soaked dress which was now transparent...

"you should definitely go change" he said making her look down at her dress..

"ugh... See what you did"

"haha... That's not the only thing I got wet... You obviously miss daddy don't you " he teased

"fvck off" Jenny said as she rolled her eyes and walked to her room

Jenny was asleep when she felt him lay next to her and start caressing her... She opened her eyes as he whispered in her ear to wake up..

"ugh... What? " she said groggily as she rubbed her eyes

"wake up baby... Daddy needs you" he whispered as her started undressing her

"I'm tired... "

"stop whining "hw said as he kissed her neck and pinched and pulled her nipples

She felt his tongue on her neck, her nipples got hard and sore under the pressure of his index finger and thumb as her body slowly awoke by his rough touch...
She bit her bottom lip and tried to be quiet... Mike's hand soon travelled up her neck and was now choking her as he undid his belt...

"I can't tell you how much I missed you... But I can't fvck you the way I want right now because we'd definitely wake up your mom... You know how loud you get when daddy fvcks you good" he said as he grabbed her by her hair and dragged her out of bed till she was kneeling on the floor

"so on that note you are going to suck daddys çøçk tonight" he continued as he sat on the edge of the bed while rubbing his now throbbing çøçk as Jenny knelt between his legs

"what?...i don't know how" she protested

"it's okay baby... I'll teach you okay?... Now open your mouth as wide as you can"

Jenny just stared at him wide eyed

"be a good girl Jenny... Open"

Jenny sighed then opened her mouth as wide as she could

"good girl... Now remember to breath" Mike said as he guided his çøçk into her waiting mouth

"oh fvck... " he moaned as he felt the slippery warmth and wetness of her mouth as he pushed into it

"now roll your tongue around and move your head up and down... Keep your teeth away"

Jenny obeyed and slowly bobbed her head up and down while trying to roll her tongue... His hand was still in her hair as he edged her on

"I need you to go deeper okay?...lick the whole shaft but concentrate on the tip more..lick the slit on the tip " he said as he pulled out of her mouth

"okay" Jenny said as he slid his çøçk back into her mouth.. She did as she was told and pushed her head down deeper

"gooood... Ow.. Keep your teeth away remember"

She licked him from top to bottom and concentrated on his tip as she sucked his çøçk... Her Jaw started to ache and she pulled out

"get back baby... "Mike said a bit sternly as he held her by her hair and pushed back into her mouth a bit deeper now

She gagged and started coughing... She clasped her mouth trying to be quiet

"shhh... Sorry honey..daddy just needs to go deeper in sweetie... But it's okay,its your first time and you just ate so I won't go deeper this time.. Come back " he said

Jenny caught her breath and continued sucking the way he told her to

"now I need you to increase your suction like you are sucking on a straw" he instructed

Jenny obeyed... She licked, sucked and slid her tongue all over his çøçk..

"ooohhh yess... That's good.. Go faster" he said as he played with her breasts...

Jenny's jaw and neck began to hurt but she kept on...

"I'm getting close baby... Mmmm... Go faster and make it wetter" he instructed as she obeyed and was soon drooling from the sides of her mouth and all over his çøçk... Mike looked down at her, he couldn't believe his luck as he watched his çøçk slide in and out of her mouth... The mouth and her full lips.. he didn't think he'd ever get the chance to even kiss her the first day he'd seen her but here she was kneeling before him and sucking his çøçk by 1am...he groped her breast tightly and heard her wince

"keep going... That's it... I'm close" he said as he felt the familiar build of his orgasm

"oh yes...faster... Faster...im cumming... " he urged and she obeyed...

Mike shot rope after rope of warm cum into her mouth, pushing in a little father... She tried to push him out but he held her head tightly by her hair as he came

"oh Sh.it...fvck" he moaned as he came... He pulled out of her mouth as she swallowed hard and took a deep breath... He smiled at her...

"pout your lips" he said.. Held his çøçk against her lips and squeezed the last drops of his cum unto her lips

"oh... That's pretty... You are so beautiful... Now lick your lips"

Jenny obeyed and grimaced at the taste before wiping her face with the back of her palm... Mike slumped unto the bed

"come lay with daddy for a few minutes" he said to her...

She got up and laid next to him as he held her and stroked her hair softly...

"you were so good... My little princess... We'll work on it again some other day...maybe next week.. Youll skip a meal so I can go deeper okay?" he said as he kissed her forehead

"okay" Jenny said quietly as rubbed her hair till she drifted off to sleep

1 Like

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Enny2013(f): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2018
Tnx fr d update....u ar really sacrificing.
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
Enny2013:
Tnx fr d update....u ar really sacrificing.
You're welcome and thanks for seeing that and for following

1 Like

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Winnairaking100: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2018
I dey here too.u gud
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Adalyon(f): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2018
Winnairaking100:
I dey here too.u gud

grin...i see you boo... Thanks
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by izaray(f): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2018
Hmm this Mike is a very stupid man, and i blame Jenny for this nonesense too
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Damibiz(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2018
This mike is a real Actor.....na woh..he is alway confusing this Lady
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Oscilo1(m): 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
I nor fit talk o
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by donsimoniiblog: 1:24am On Sep 28, 2018
The beginning tho, story growing with each chapter
U Story lovers visit www.donsimonii.com now for your interesting stories
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by luminouz(m): 6:49am On Sep 28, 2018
donsimoniiblog:
The beginning tho, story growing with each chapter

U
Story lovers visit www.donsimonii.com now for your interesting stories
We don't want ur stories...
Read them urself,will u??
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by Born2Breed(f): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2018
luminouz:

We don't want ur stories...
Read them urself,will u??

2 Likes

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by donsimoniiblog: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
luminouz:
We don't want ur stories... Read them urself,will u??

Kill yourself then

Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by luminouz(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
donsimoniiblog:

Kill yourself then

E PAIN AM
ODE!!!! cheesy
Re: Mom's New Boyfriend by donsimoniiblog: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
luminouz:

E PAIN AM ODE!!!! cheesy

Pain... Are u for real... Lwkmd... Make i leave u and your 3 tribal marks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulfilled Dreams / How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.