Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC (62683 Views)

Dogara, 125 APC Aspirants Seek Nomination Fee Refund / Yahaya Bello Pays N100m APC Presidential Nomination Fee / Kogi Governorship: PDP Aspirants Express Frustration At N24m Nomination Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
He should send me his account number so I can pay in the money for him
After 3 and half years in office without any tangible achievement, all we get is corruption, victimization, persecution, neglect for rule of law, division etc. What do you want to offer that has not been offered already.

We need an enterprising, intelligent young man to fix the problems you have created. So just go back to Daura

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by eluedon(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
donbachi:
Then hide ur face
grin
donbachi:
Then hide ur face

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Born2Breed(f): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by bennie1980(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
This man , PMB should wake up from his lifeless position. Nigerians are not fools anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by bmos(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
collinsVP:
You are simply a disgusting scammer.

All your medical bills, from where are they being paid from? Account to us first before robbing your imaginery poverty on our faces.

I infer Buhari is complaining on behalf of youths like you who cant even afford 3 square meals. And if so, how can a youth like you pick a nomination form when you 'grow' up?. Lets fight for the needful pls.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by omoadeleye(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lol, APC money and APC... Association of Political Conmen

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
[i][/i]
AcuraZDX:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/09/buhari-to-apc-i-cant-pay-n55m-nomination-fee/
El-dullardeen should simply retire to the Daura farm, and take Nobodyknows along with him.

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom gmbuharii greenback roger3d

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by imasong005(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
This lie will not fly this time around, we are wiser now.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by ashiwajew: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
collinsVP:

All your medical bills, from where are they being paid from?

Account to us first before robbing your imaginery poverty on our faces.
Oga! Even an employee of a not so structured organization has access to HMO not to talk of the number 1 citizen of a country. Please be informed!
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by OfficialAPCNig: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
This dead man is not tired of scamming his zombies. But your jobless son afforded a 78 million power bike. Anyway you can take part of the millions you budgeted for barbing your bald hair to fund your ticket.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Ikpongiton: 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
somehow:

Who established the fact that the son owned or bought with his own money the crashed bike?

did he steal the power bike ?

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Firefire(m): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mohomodu Buhary is a Fraud

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by OfficialAPCNig: 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
ashiwajew:

Oga! Even an employee of a not so structured organization has access to HMO not to talk of the number 1 citizen of a country. Please be informed!
So he should continue junketing? It is official, Yoruba moslems are the problem of this country.

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by OfficialAPCNig: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
bmos:

I infer Buhari is complaining on behalf of youths like you who cant even afford 3 square meals. And if so, how can a youth like you pick a nomination form when you 'grow' up?. Lets fight for the needful pls.
Another zombie. Disgusting pests.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Praktikals(m): 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Don't mind the idiot he thinks he is fooling us
Calling someone old enough to be your grandfather, an idiot, depicts a failure on the part of your parents to give you a proper upbringing.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by ClassiqLegend(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
Allahu akbar,indeed buhari is a good man,i believe that is not becouse he didn't have d money to buy it,but he say it 4 d others that are interested to buy,i believe if it were their saraki members they will be happy cuz no one will buy,buhari ur goodness is nature and who ever try to fight against nature fight against himself
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
CSTR1005:

His wife donated millions to idp.

Una get sense at all.?

so? you people talk like retards, is it every donations that comes from her pocket, dont you know as a first lady, she calls her friends and tell them she needs money or items for IDP and people donate, then she donate those items in her name. You people are so dumb it's unbelievable. even if it was her own money she donated, what does that have to do with her husband?

you are so buried in your dogma, sense and reason has become your enemy.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
this fooool think say we be phoool like am ..
LMBDO see format ooo grin

padi man you are going home..

#YOLO

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
this fooool think say we be phoool like am ..
LMBDO see format ooo grin

padi man you are going home..

#YOLO

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by ajepako(f): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
Honestly this man may be dumb in many areas but not in the area of feigning poor man...

See how his zombies will swallow this bull crap hook, line and sinker and have us believe he is the next best thing to happen after jerkoff..

Happily, no sane Nigerian will buy this bullcrap APC sold in 2015

No sire!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
N55 million nomination fee? shocked

Behold a party that claims to be "fighting corruption"!

Chai! Politicians will never cease to amaze me.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by ACE1010: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
collinsVP:

This yabbing no get part 2.at all ooo.. Chai grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by idonhammer: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
Stewpid presidiot.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by semyman: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
We will raise the needed funds for you rather than allow these criminals mess us up again

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by emmaitive(m): 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
tsephanyah:
We will buy five tickets for you

Sai Baba
see them
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by DidierDrogba: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
as if he no get am.....deceiver
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by ACE1010: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by 007inc: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mynd44:
Isn't that why people have fund raisers? No one expects you to fund your campaign but at least allow others raise it for you so you leverage on that

angry
Is he the only person in APC. So apart from him nobody else is credible abi?
Keep it up! Get read to ban everybody against APC
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
collinsVP:

N55 Million Nomination Form... Pls I need N15,000 to complete My HND School Project. Acc 2080451925 UBA. Thank you Nigerians
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Chrisenwa: 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
Where and when did he say this?! Fake News!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC / #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.