Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? (45872 Views)

So Many Single MBAISE Ladies Are Getting Older. No Husband Wat Is The Problem? / Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? / How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by ImaIma1(f): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
vingeophysicist:
But really I think the main problem is from the ladies.

Recently, I met a girl in a public bus and she initiated discussion with me, along the line I fell in love with her conversational skill and how intelligent she was.I made her realize I like her after studying her for like a week. That same week this lady ask me to buy her birthday gift which I intentionally ignored. Thinking the bitch was joking.Two weeks later after she got a job she was begging me for money for one useless thing.After this scenario I realize she is a bitch and stop pinging her on whatsapp. The fool noticed it and started forming good friend, now almost everyday she always asked of mine well being.
Nigerian ladies are to materialistic yet they lack drive to seek for their own wealth.I am ready for a healthy relationship but most of all this ladies are too money conscious. They will always choose money above love.

It's only when they are aging you will hear something like "any man can fit".

Even from the way, you keep addressing her as "bitch" "fool" is already highlighting a problem of many guys.

Not all ladies are materialistic and you should tread carefully. It is not every girl from all locations that you relate with.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by ImaIma1(f): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
vingeophysicist:
But really I think the main problem is from the ladies.

Recently, I met a girl in a public bus and she initiated discussion with me, along the line I fell in love with her conversational skill and how intelligent she was.I made her realize I like her after studying her for like a week. That same week this lady ask me to buy her birthday gift which I intentionally ignored. Thinking the bitch was joking.Two weeks later after she got a job she was begging me for money for one useless thing.After this scenario I realize she is a bitch and stop pinging her on whatsapp. The fool noticed it and started forming good friend, now almost everyday she always asked of mine well being.
Nigerian ladies are to materialistic yet they lack drive to seek for their own wealth.I am ready for a healthy relationship but most of all this ladies are too money conscious. They will always choose money above love.

It's only when they are aging you will hear something like "any man can fit".

Even from the way, you keep addressing her as "bitch" "fool" is already highlighting a problem.

Not all ladies are materialistic and you should tread carefully. It is not every girl from all locations that you relate with.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by ImaIma1(f): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
resurgent2019:

Same old tribal BS. You must be igbo. undecided

So you know the tribe. The ones that act like they carried their sons for more than 9months. The ones airtel even threw a jab at in the advert. You must be from there cheesy.

No i am not igbo
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
ImaIma1:

Even from the way, you keep addressing her as "bitch" "fool" is already highlighting a problem of many guys.

sorry for using those word but thst babe really angered me o.just one week. And the first day I met her she was even inviting me to her church.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by AljaanIVQ007(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Immaturity and Poverty from both parties,however with the money shits happen,why? for more details ask Nina why she left her ex for Miracle... And also ask Toni Payne and 9ice,but don't forget to ask Tubaba and Annie how they manage to keep their marriage, also ask Omotola Jalade Ekeinde...maybe we can learn from experience why most ladies are single.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Saff(f): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
Hanseel1:

No. You lack the necessary cognitive ability to understand my post because my posts aren't meant for the feeble minded and dull individuals (Not trying to insult you)

Being financially responsible as a woman doesn't mean you should take care of the home(except it's your choice or whatever) -I think you should do some research on “collective financial responsibility”

You shouldn't tell me before I know that a man who wants collective responsibility will also be a homely man -by being homely

Cooking, taking care of the kids too, and doing other house chores.

You might not necessarily contribute much but be financially responsible .

I can't continue with this conversation because you won't understand my post.
You did not even believe yourself as you typed this. Why are you specifically emphasising on a woman being financially responsible if she’s not going to help you financially in one way or the other? Why is that of so much importance to you? Being financially responsible is something that normally comes with adulthood, something that you can easily observe in a person, but you laying emphasis on this means there’s a deeper meaning to it. When you say ‘financially responsible’, do you mean handling your money or contributing some funds to the house? grin We all know what you mean. Somebody is lying, you’re trying to sugar coat your words.

As human beings we tend to look for traits in partners that can benefit us in some type of way. So stop with the lies
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by DeRay98(m): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
Sophyrocks:

Your first sentence is the truth. I just can't imagine living my life RETRAINING A BOY masquerading as a man just because his father didn't do that job well. My goodness! What sort of life is that?

That's assuming that you were even properly trained to be a worthy companion at all.
Empty vessels make the most noice.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by djon78(m): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
victorian:

My dear, that's a very good question.
I asked myself same question and the answer I got is this :
Men who are trained well, prefer ladies who do not look flashy . In their mind, they feel flashy or very pretty ladies are either promiscuous or badly trained. These men size up women from afar, based on the lady's look and that's where they miss it.
They feel a dull looking, plain or average is the ideal wife material. But most times, it doesn't work that way. That's another reason u see good men married to troublesome wives grin
When the dotted lines are signed, that plain meek Jane u feel is a perfect wife material becomes a thorn in their flesh. So u cant judge a book by its cover. Not all pretty ladies are evil, not all plain Jane are perfect.

While the untrained guys, spoilt, egoistical guys love to show off, so they go after pretty and flashy ladies pretending at first to be the ideal man but after a week or so, they can't keep up such fake good guy attitude anymore. They now show their real character, take it or leave it they don't care. There are so many fishes to catch anyways, so their mind tells them.

But I thank God am wiser now. This life ehn? One will be seeking for love and companionship but God will say that's not where I want your focus to be. At 22yrs , I was still a virgin and wanted to marry immediately settle down and have kids after my youth service but heartbreaks No let me rest.
To survive ,I had to focus all my energies and mind on buisness later on. At least at all at all naim bad pass.

I made my first million naira at the age of 26years old, since then I delved into my career and Making money came so easy for me. A time people thought I was into money rituals but I wasnt. Even at that the monies didn't freak me but that's what God wanted me to have first, as love almost killed me.

But who am I to complain? Life has taught me to accept there is a higher being ordering our steps and handling what comes our way. There are things we have no control over. That's what I know about life.

I think you got the answer there. The average Nigerian man wants to marry a submissive, obedient wife. And you normally get that from not so flashy girls.

If you look at the thread you find out that most of these modern girls are brash, rude, disrespectful and no man will tolerate that

Also many guys have high eyes so they keep on going to women they feel are high class, but they can't maintain there high lifestyle.

So guys should remove all those high standards, they will see simple women who will give them peace. They can package their wife to their standards they want
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by AljaanIVQ007(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
Immaturity and Poverty from both parties,however with the money shits happen,why? for more details ask Nina why she left her ex for Miracle... And also ask Toni Payne and 9ice,but don't forget to ask Tubaba and Annie how they managed to keep their marriage, also ask Omotola Jalade Ekeinde...maybe we can learn from experience why most ladies are single
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by MissWrite(f): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
majekdom2:
can I ask, what is the sole reason of having a partner? Is it a means to sustain one’s financial needs or a means to make one better?

Don't be so quick to jump on a comment just because you perceive ill intent. Take another minute to confirm what you think you understood.

Women who can afford to take care of themselves, can afford to have standards with men. A growing number of women fall into this category these days. They would rather stay single than be with someone who gives them no value. There was a time when women were so financially dependent on men that all of a man's vices would fade into the background when compared with his ability to provide a living. I can't say that this doesn't happen anymore, but it is definitely becoming less frequent. Now that women have more freedom to evaluate what they want from a relationship, it has become clear that while men in general are still common as water, men of quality are few and far between.

The words in green: There used to be a time when the most important benefit to a woman from relationships (marriages in particular) was financial security. In those days, women did not have the luxury to pursue anything else (like love) and they even had to overlook certain vices (like infidelity, for instance)

The words in blue: Now that an increasing number of women can provide for themselves, they are no longer confined to needing financial security, and they can decide what qualities in a man would give their life value.

The words in purple: the freedom to evaluate what they want from a relationship. Does this not mean that they aren't limited to wanting money? angry After this evaluation, some women will decide they want good companionship, or someone responsible to raise kids with, or whatever else there is to want from the plethora of things men have to offer. But all these requirements shrink the pool of eligible men. Because not all men can give a certain woman good companionship. And not very many would be considered responsible father-types by a specific woman. For the women in focus, if they cannot find what they are looking for, they would stay single. It is not a matter of life or death if you are looking to meet desires. If it comes, hurray; if it does not, life goes on.

Quality is the degree to which something meets requirement. So, when I say that men of quality are few and far between (as a result of women affording standards), it is precisely because these women aren't looking at finances (exclusively) anymore, and they are begging men to have more to offer than their check-books. But if they don't, why should she bother? to prove to you that she can value a man? That should not be a woman's burden.

The thing is some women have this mentality a man is just there to meet their need just like you have put upthere, thus when they can meet their needs without the support of who they call partners, the wisdom and sense to keep a partner is gone. The reason they are single. They can’t love or see a man beyond his financial abilities at that time. The reason why we work as a team in organizations is to achieve higher grounds, meet goals faster. This is same for relationships. What can you say of a lady whose fiancee suggested they open a joint account, save together towards a goal and the response the guy got was “ you are looking for someone to sponsor you abi”. We need to have the right mindset, this is where is starts from.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
Eze2000:

I disagree!
There is life and there is blessing which you know as luck
Your opinion. Not mine.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
DeRay98:

That's assuming that you were even properly trained to be a worthy companion at all.
Empty vessels make the most noice.

Entirely your problem. Not mine. A worthy companion deserves same. If u end up with a worthless one, that's your business and loss not mine.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by fhranchez(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
ladies blaming men, men blaming the economy, the economy blaming buhari, buhari blaming who?

ladies just blame buhari!!!
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by deleo16(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
v2:
It is clear and simple.
The probability of having a male child is 25% while it is 75% for a female child hence for every male child born there will be a corresponding possibility of 3 female born too.

The most hazardous occupation is dominated by men. Too many men die everyday from work related illness. For example, how many police women have you heard died in the line of duty? How many women in the military die in the line of duty? I guess no one can give a figure. The women will never be put in the line of fire. How many female sailors do you know? How many female palm wine tappers do you know? How many female do you know clean windows of high rise buildings, pain telecom masts, use Rope access technique to go overboard offshore platforms e.t.c? How many female do you know do deep see diving?
The rate at which men die from these high risk activities have also added to the case of birth rate earlier mentioned.
That is why when i see feminists making so much noise on social media i just feel they talk because they have diarrhea of the mouth. If you want equality then put your money where you mouth is. Pick up a gun and go to the front line. Do what the men do and you can get the equality you want. Nature already provides equity because it is what a woman needs not equality.

As for why you have so many unmarried women, we as a people have lost our family values. The roles of a man and a woman in the home are not taught. In as much as responsible men are few, finding a wife is like going looking for a coin under the sea. The young men and women have been consumed by the ills of our society and whether you like it or not, after a man and a women have lived a reckless life, the man will still easily pick a wife. The wife is the pride of of the husband so preserve yourself as a woman. Whether a man have sex with you or not, if he wants to marry you, he will.

For the females on this thread attributing the reason to guys not able to measure up so they prefer to remain single and have children, that's all bullsh*t. It is the option available and not the preferred. If every guy dating a girl decides to propose right now, how many will say know? except those screwing the one guy for money and dating another. So to me remaining single and having children is rarely what the woman wants.
not far fetch one must go back to history

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
ImaIma1:

She supports financially and still handles the chores, children, cooking and the whole household but the man still wants to be the demigod that she calls "lord" just because he was born with a peniss.

Hahahahahahahaha. You ladies are Cracking me up here. Ain't that the truth. Wonderful comments from you all so far.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by kokomilala(m): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
@Shugavee,in the depths of their souls, there is an emptiness that yearns for company. In the inner secrecies of their homes, loneliness gnaws at them. Nobody wants to be lonely-man or woman
You're in denial. You're helping them to be in a vast abyss of denial. If God said, it is not good for man to be alone, then it means loneliness can kill, it can wear out the soul. They are similar to atheists who deny the existence of God, but in their souls, they thirst for him. A typical example was late British philosoher, Bentrand Russell, who conceded, before his death that a life without God is meaningless.So, no woman wants to be alone. Ask your peers.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by victorian(f): 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
djon78:

I think you got the answer there. The average Nigerian man wants to marry a submissive, obedient wife. And you normally get that from not so flashy girls.

If you look at the thread you find out that most of these modern girls are brash, rude, disrespectful and no man will tolerate that

Also many guys have high eyes so they keep on going to women they feel are high class, but they can't maintain there high lifestyle.

So guys should remove all those high standards, they will see simple women who will give them peace. They can package their wife to their standards they want

Also do u know there are some sophisticated and high class looking ladies out there, that are submissive, smart, go getters and dedicated?
But you won't know until u come close to them. It's not all about the looks , it's about the character. Not all supposedly looking high class women are living highlife.
Some are looking high class due to their kind of buisnesses they operate, all to draw customers but as soon as they enter the four walls of their homes or comfort zone. They are meek, humble and natural. Not all but some are like that.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by resurgent2019: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
ImaIma1:

So you know the tribe. The ones that act like they carried their sons for more than 9months. The ones airtel even threw a jab at in the advert. You must be from there cheesy.

No i am not igbo

That tribe will forever best your tribe in Nigeria. We are in this together.

You will never escape your slave status in Nigeria.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by gift2xl: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
Peacefullove:

Are you husband material yourself ? grin

As a woman I think u know where am directing my view.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by rman: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
This turned into a lamentation thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Soteriahascome: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
From what I have read here so far, we have got alot of frustrated ladies out there
Confused and frustrated
grin

The ladies commenting here are sounding so frustrated like they're gonna drink sniper soon

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by GreenArrow2: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
victorian:

But before I got to this healthy relationship nko?

I saw hell on earth from my past relationships.

I swear, it's just God keeping me sane ,at peace and alive.. It's just God.. Every other person around me is secondary. As one will say, no man is an island.

Well, if everyone was going to be awesome, what you have now wouldn't be special. Treasure it, nuture it, enjoy it. Wish you the best.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by ImaIma1(f): 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
resurgent2019:

That tribe will forever best your tribe in Nigeria. We are in this together.

You will never escape your slave status in Nigeria.

cheesy best indeed. "My mummy said" people.

I told one once "abeg go and meet your mummy
Me and your mummy cannot marry you. Go and marry her in peace"

Even my mother inlaw that carried one of her sons for 12months doesn't attach herself to him.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by resurgent2019: 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
I never knew Nigerian women were this bitter and frustrated. See what Nigerian poverty and skewed value system has caused?

Everything has fallen apart, how did we get here?

I now believe the religious folks who say this World is coming to an end. The situation in Nigeria makes that belief so vivid and surreal. cry

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by ImaIma1(f): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
Sophyrocks:

Hahahahahahahaha. You ladies are Cracking me up here. Ain't that the truth. Wonderful comments from you all so far.

Lol...don't mind these guys here that like to feel unduly superior

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by DonPikko: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
kunleweb:
\

Where we both belong grin

What field are you into? I'm into food production, processed chicken and commercial ( large-scale ) farming
Software Development (I mostly build RESTful and scalable API's for Client side apps)
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by resurgent2019: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
ImaIma1:

cheesy best indeed. "My mummy said" people.

I told one once "abeg go and meet your mummy
Me and your mummy cannot marry you. Go and marry her in peace"

Even my mother inlaw that carried one of her sons for 12months doesn't attach herself to him.

I dont understand what you are talking about? What is my mummy said?

I was referring to your tribal drivel in your earlier post.

You must be from the the SE or igboid part of the SS. You people hate other Nigerians and are suffering for it.

And as God will have it, the tribes you hate control Nigeria. So what will you do to save yourselves from slavery?

That is what you should be worried about dear. grin
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Tenny05(m): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
victorian:
Most men are not ready to be responsible, that's why.

And women these days prefer to be single have kids, than settle with just any guy for marriage sakes. Gone are those days, a woman will be suffering and smiling.

More women are not ready to be treated as slaves in a marriage they spend their hard earned money on. The guy more or else doesn't contribute anything other than sex, collects her money and he will still be as controlling as fucvk! Some slaps here and there, feeling he should be able to make her scared of him.
Why would a man instill fear in his wife instead of respect from his wife
So,
Most single ladies don't need such stress biko. Carry yourself like a queen and you'll be treated as one. No Man wants to end up with trash.

Personally, I can never marry a controlling, abusive, lazy man. I rather remain single and have kids instead.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Tenny05(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
victorian:
Most men are not ready to be responsible, that's why.

And women these days prefer to be single have kids, than settle with just any guy for marriage sakes. Gone are those days, a woman will be suffering and smiling.

More women are not ready to be treated as slaves in a marriage they spend their hard earned money on. The guy more or else doesn't contribute anything other than sex, collects her money and he will still be as controlling as fucvk! Some slaps here and there, feeling he should be able to make her scared of him.
Why would a man instill fear in his wife instead of respect from his wife
So,
Most single ladies don't need such stress biko.

Personally, I can never marry a controlling, abusive, lazy man. I rather remain single and have kids instead.
Carry yourself like a queen and you'll be treated as one. No Man wants to end up with trash.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by kizyalex10(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
Paulagada:
Because most mature and responsible men are jobless.
you re nt far from the truth.ladies re much more than men in numbers.but take a look at it from dis angle.ladies re favoured from childhood till maybe dey re married.even after marriage.some get favours.like secondary sch.boys chyke dem.give dem money.nd what have u.same with university.u see a boy whose pocket money is 5k nd will still share it with a babe who might nt even be his girl or have nt accepted to be his girl.and maybe d same girl still have like 10k in her pocket nd den other 3 chykers on her tail.u study hard to get b in a course nd a lecturer who fancies her gives her d b eith d hope of getting sometin in return.then nysc.she lobbies her way to get good ppa while u re posted to where u suffer.and den she still feeds on boys nd save her money.den outside nysc.she goes for a job nd gets it easy while after hw many years of search.u get marketing job dat will pay u 30k den with almost 5k to be spent on ur shoe sole.replacement.den she is successful nd then at d end of the year u re looking to save 200k.squartting with someone.it might take u two years to even save money for a one room apartmentnot self contain oo.remember u have parents nd siblibgs who re jumping up dat u have a job.den a girl who u have promised to marry as time goes on.so tell me hw much u will save from dat amount.but even if a girl is paid dat same amount.there is a greater tendency that she will double it at d end of the month.after paying her rent nd eating good food.so by d time she have aquired all she wants.d ideal man is still struggling to pay his rent.wedding nd dowry list is not less dan 1million atleast.unless na blessing of marriage u wan do.i analysed this based on personal experience i had with a young man.even my early days as a hustler.i worked where i was paid 35k monthly.if not for my experience nd familiarity in d business.i wouldnt have made a dime.apart from my salary.i was able to stay dia nd do my own business.i wasnt after d salary but had to key in nd do my business and as well deliver for my company.cos they gave me d platform.with all d business did.it took me 3 years den to say i own two million naira.i knw hw i was squeezing nd saving.den out of that i rented apartment nd furnished.den u see that 2 million is nothing.den i have left d company started mine.somehw dats hw i grew gradually till i relocated.most men aint dat lucky.note.d way i described d ladies above doesnt mean all re like dat but most.d decent ones who choose to make it decently.still struggle like men do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by DonPikko: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
resurgent2019:
I never knew Nigerian women were this bitter and frustrated. See what Nigerian poverty and skewed value system has caused?

Everything has fallen apart, how did we get here?

I now believe the religious folks who say this World is coming to an end. The situation in Nigeria makes that belief so vivid and surreal. cry
it's the average ones, the rich ones mingle and relate freely amidst themselves
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by deleo16(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
MissWrite:

Don't be so quick to jump on a comment just because you perceive ill intent. Take another minute to confirm what you think you understood.

Women who can afford to take care of themselves, can afford to have standards with men. A growing number of women fall into this category these days. They would rather stay single than be with someone who gives them no value. There was a time when women were so financially dependent on men that all of a man's vices would fade into the background when compared with his ability to provide a living. I can't say that this doesn't happen anymore, but it is definitely becoming less frequent. Now that women have more freedom to evaluate what they want from a relationship, it has become clear that while men in general are still common as water, men of quality are few and far between.

The words in green: There used to be a time when the most important benefit to a woman from relationships (marriages in particular) was financial security. In those days, women did not have the luxury to pursue anything else (like love) and they even had to overlook certain vices (like infidelity, for instance)

The words in blue: Now that an increasing number of women can provide for themselves, they are no longer confined to needing financial security, and they can decide what qualities in a man would give their life value.

The words in purple: the freedom to evaluate what they want from a relationship. Does this not mean that they aren't limited to wanting money? angry After this evaluation, some women will decide they want good companionship, or someone responsible to raise kids with, or whatever else there is to want from the plethora of things men have to offer. But all these requirements shrink the pool of eligible men. Because not all men can give a certain woman good companionship. And not very many would be considered responsible father-types by a specific woman. For the women in focus, if they cannot find what they are looking for, they would stay single. It is not a matter of life or death if you are looking to meet desires. If it comes, hurray; if it does not, life goes on.

Quality is the degree to which something meets requirement. So, when I say that men of quality are few and far between (as a result of women affording standards), it is precisely because these women aren't looking at finances (exclusively) anymore, and they are begging men to have more to offer than their check-books. But if they don't, why should she bother? to prove to you that she can value a man? That should not be a woman's burden.

its called men crises
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgD2OKmwJuk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPEibYJKWs4

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday / Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.