Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

"It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" (4460 Views)

Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? / Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by delishpot: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
is it still cheating of its a 3sum? coz i always involve my GFs in those.

LOL. You living in sin bro. grin grin
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by Avraham: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
delishpot:

Ok let me break it down. When I say seen with Jesus I meant in heaven with Christ for Abraham read the story of Lazarus.(It is my belief that if you go to heaven you have gone to be with Christ)
Moses own read mathew 17: 1-4 Moses and Elijah appeard to Jesus on the mount and his deciples wanted to build 3 structures to remember it but Jesus said they should not tell anyone.
Tell me which other multiple wives men have been spoted I am open to learning too.
You are welcome dont mention.
I don't think there was any.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by killsmith(f): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
still stupid.
when i cheat i dont bring anything back that will cost my woman
when my woman cheats she'll bring back another man's pregnancy. thats why i never forgive a girl that cheats on me. she can be sorry and never do it again but chances are she will also be pregnant from that act.

there is a reason a King could cheat and have a bastard son who never inherited the throne, but a Queen who cheated was executed for treason because there was a danger she could put a non-royal blood on the throne. you should know these things boss.
Educate them!
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
delishpot:

LOL. You living in sin bro. grin grin
lol true. unfortunately its sweet
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by delishpot: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
lol true. unfortunately its sweet

Sweet things dey wound person most tines o.
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
delishpot:

Sweet things dey wound person most tines o.
you know this. but we cant help ourselves
Re: "It's Difficult To Keep A Woman From Cheating No Matter How Well She's Treated" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
nice try. Adam listened to a HUMAN, Eve listened to a SNAKE. now who is a freak?
... Hahahahah. Abeg no kill me with laugh here. Very funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React. / Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat / Does It Pay To Date A Girl Who Is About 4 Or 7 Years Younger Than Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.